[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Share Romantic Encounter Amidst Cherry Blossoms In “Search: WWW”

by J. Lim
a62a9c4f2ce24e53bb7bca7ba8b5fc66.jpeg?s=

It feels like tvN’s “Search: WWW” has added another dash of romance for Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong as they stand amidst falling cherry blossoms.

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” tells the story of three ambitious career women who work at search engine companies and the romances they share with men. Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) and Park Mo Geon (played by Jang Ki Yong) are already getting hearts racing as he woos a woman who has always valued her work over relationships.

The new stills that have been released show Bae Ta Mi and Park Mo Geon standing outside on a warm spring day as cherry blossoms fall around them. She looks slightly surprised as he holds her shoulders and leans in from behind. When they’re facing each other and looking into each other’s eyes, there’s romance in the air as the sweet look in Park Mo Geon’s eyes gets hearts racing.

Im-Soo-Jung-Jang-Ki-Yong1-1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Bae Ta Mi and Park Mo Geon’s romance story will be something to keep an eye on in ‘Search: WWWW.’ Tune in tonight to see how the relationship between the two progresses from where they currently are.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331626wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-share-romantic-encounter-amidst-cherry-blossoms-in-search-www

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just me or another Soompier get a "Misty" vibe in this drama?

Interesting plot, the competition between friends who's get stuck upon a principle matters and how there's always a dirty political hands tried to outlaw the law is something worthy to expose .

Excited to wait how the tree bold independent women's battle to clime the top on the fierce of Searching site battle and how Social media could deprived  people's opinions or to correct and to enlighten people's to do the right  things.

I didn't expect to like this show at all because the "Battles of the Rich and Powerful" is not my cup of tea at all, and I only checked out the first episode out of boredom.....but I stayed out of real interest.  Love the leads.  Love the background on web searching.  And I really wanna see what happens next.

Looking forward to watching a new episode today.  

I'm lovin' the witty dialogue in this drama:D

And Ta-Mi grabbed Mo-Gan's wrist - mind blown, I'm all in yo LoLB)

I love how Mo-Gan takes as good as he gives, and he's the most mature romantic lead in all k-dramas..by a mile. He doesn't come off cringey, cheesy, domineering or all those other stuff most male leads in other k-dramas are known for. He's a breath of fresh air. I like how he's able to keep up with Ta-Mi & has quick witty comebacks to her banter:P;):phew: I especially enjoyed the bit where he asked if she had any other suitors/fish in her tank :w00t: so he could suss out the competition!:lol: 

OST is to die for btw:D

Love the progress of story, when you lost yourself in the floating rushed world and there is someone who hold you to the ground and firmly take your hands to see the beautiful days is waiting you outside ..don't ever let's go that person.

Excited waiting how the competition is not merely to cut each other ways in dirty trick but more to expose the positivenes their Portal could affect the real time user get more benefits.

Loved the cinematography in this episode where they were showing the passage of time in the office.  That was a pleasure to watch.

Some unexpected stuff happening between various characters, too.  I'm waiting impatiently for tomorrow's episode.

ok my review for today episode. 

Business side: -_-

I actually little bit disappointed by today episode. The conversations written so well in this drama. Very high quality and very clever. A script writer who obviously have high IQ can also write very clever storyline. This is business world rivalry and whole episode passed with finding a idea to surpass Unicon and the last idea is "making diss commercial"..?? I am working in advertisement industry and many people knows you cant make diss commercial with using other company/brand name. It is not allowed in advertisement world. There is a rules over it..not the other company, laws not letting it happen. (ıt started with Pepsi/Cola dissing with each other in early 90's) so actually that kind of commercials never been published anymore. They needed to find better solutions. Also the story is about rivalry btw two internet news portal..like naver and nate..main point is news quality not search engine. They really stick on "real time search's" too much. A portal be nb1 ıf their news are more detailed, more realistic and maybe more fun.and most importantly ıf they are the fastest over releasing the news.  And many news portal making their own search and find their own news so they can focus on journalism. they are internet journalists. ıf story goes as 2 company chasing on better news ıt makes it more realistic and more exciting. For ex Unicorn and Barro take a inside info and go for same incident but one of them find more details and make people read their news more than others..

Characters: ;)

I think I liked characters in this drama more than the story right now. I liked how this 3 woman have diff complex character and story. This is a total woman drama with little bit lesbian under story hidden in it.. Very unique. Hope ıt wont get reactions by korean public. This story is like "ıf a typical strong male business people be a woman."

Taemi represent the brain of this 3 woman. She is the most clever one who focused on success in career. She think she dont need love but also she want it. I started to like Morgan and her love line more, they really have a chemisty but still their story need to get energy. Love dont need a reason and I agree..Age gap is not matter. but this love story is written for able to support general feminist storyline. A woman can also fall in love with someone younger than them..it is not just for man specious. ıf it is allowed for them why not woman cant love without thinking age gap!.

very good message but still need more under story for next episodes. their love started so fast and it can be boring at next episodes.

I like Scarlet. Taemi is the brain Scarlet is the strength (the body). Best team. I like how they still cant be one but this 2 gonna be a good business mate. 

I like how they focused on Scarlet and Unicorn lady inner problems and their connections. Also like to know TaeMi's back story. but still drama need to rise up with more excitement, cliffhangers ends..

1 hour ago, evok said:

many people knows you cant make diss commercial with using other company/brand name. It is not allowed in advertisement world.

Lol. Apple and Samsung did it to each other just last year.  You can.  Just be ready for the consequences.

14 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Lol. Apple and Samsung did it to each other just last year.  You can.  Just be ready for the consequences.

nope. Samsung show the apple icon, made it obvious with backside app images, some hint talks but they never used "APPLE" word. you cant do that.

You can make some reference but cant say dont use "Unicorn" come to Barro. it is not allowed anymore. They canceled.

Gosh! Park Morgan know how to steal Noona's heart! He has stolen mine as well... each of his words, his smile.. his patient.. gosh! can i have one like him??? Seriously... hahahhahahahahha 

The last part of ep 3 "Answer my call, reply my text message, meet me when i ask you to, i want you to eat with me and have drinks with me" .. this part !! really stole my  heart away!

Can't wait for ep 4 !!!!

Screen-Shot-2019-06-13-at-08-16-27.png

Screen-Shot-2019-06-13-at-08-17-05.png

I really wonder how she used him?...first I thought She sent Morgan to Tae Mi but maybe he never fired but Ka-Kyung made Tae- Mi believe that. She just wanted to see how much Tae Mi care about him so she can use him later against Tae-Mi. for inside infos. This woman is jackal. :blink:

Finally logged after a long time. I like this drama. 

I’m curious about Scarlett and GG as they look a bit more than friends to me. 

Also the famous guy Han Min Kyu was the one they mentioned at the club for women with male company right? He used to entertain GG before he made it. Think he’s really into her. 

I guess the guy with a mask in the review is him then. 

I like JKY and glad to find him being the lead here. I dropped the drama where he was second lead cos I didn’t even like the lead. Hopefully this drama doesn’t disappoint with pointless breakup. 

21 hours ago, elizabeth said:

O3ohn- The Milky Way Between U

I have been listening to this song non stop. Plus, the lyrics goes so well with Park Mo Gun and Bae Ta Mi’s relationship 

Thank you so much, I really like this song!

Archived