Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

On 7/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, savingrace said:

And Netflix and Amazon Prime, I'm with you 100%. I thought the same. Of all Kdrama in Netflix, I only liked the Korean Odyssey and Strong Woman Bong Soon. The rest, I started watching for 1-2 episodes, and decided it's just a waste of my time. It's why I decided to subscribed with Viki. At least I'm getting my money's worth there.

Have you tried Romance is a Bonus Book? I'm thinking if you liked WWW, you might be able to appreciate the essence of that one too. It was a beautiful drama until WWW came along → you'll know what beautiful truly means after watching it :) The camaraderie at the workplace is almost as awesome as WWW too. At least this show is on Netflix.

5 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Im SooJung is apparently the much better mathematician/ engineer than Jang KiYong who ends up finding that he's not as flexible as he thought himself to be after insisting she lie closer to him, hurrr.

When I saw this one, the first thing I could think of is Soo Jung saying: "Ki Yong-ah, listen to Noona. Noona has is 13 years older has thus has more (love) experience before you..." :phew::w00t:

4 hours ago, forwww said:

Ahhhh! But I want the songs with lyrics... like the song during MoMi first dinner date haha! It's like an ambiance song... but with soft humming or whatever...

Those very faint ones?? Waaaa, can't help you there. They sounded like some sort of background music the cafe plays. Although I am inclined to think the music director mix it in to disguise it as "the cafe's background music" and then fade it into the OST's. Same for Tami & Morgan's first dinner.

4 hours ago, millicom said:

The Online Youtuber and the BTM’s ex-boyfriend ending. 

Piano teacher.    I think its fine to confess if the guy you are interested in does not have a girlfriend, but a big no-no for me if he is already attached to someone else.   She was right to apologize though, because her feelings do not give her the right to judge PM – BTM’s relationship. 

First, I want to clarify I'm neither disagreeing with you nor think it's right for Da In to do what she did. I just want to offer a different perspective on Da In's decision to confess. I think she did it (or anyone in other dramas had done it in a similar scenario) is that she didn't want to regret it later. I think she had regretted it since she didn't make a move at 16 (character description said she chose her dream over love then), so this time she decided to take that chance, even willing to risk losing Morgan as a friend to make her feelings known. I'm actually not fond of Da In because she's too dreamy for my liking (it's impractical/naive for a 28 years old to fantasize about marriage & kids with someone she doesn't even really know well or likes her back). I dislike her even more after her passing judgement on Tami & Morgan, but I take comfort knowing that if she had known Tami is the girlfriend, she wouldn't have confessed. I do understand it's much different when we don't know the crush's partner.

And I agree with you Pyo Joon Soo and BJ Dong Joo's scene was really random and utmost unnecessary. I'd rather give this screen time to the 4 kids in the TF team. I had thought there was something developing between Alex and Ellie.

• Like 4

@Ameera Ali I wanted to see her jail,  but I guess she is going to go there soon. 

I was happy with the ending of my two favorite couple, Scarlet/Seol Ji Hwan and Ga Gyung/Jin Woo. I think the later couple will be able to start over again after everything has settle down.

As for TM/MG it was meeehh...I don´t really like on/off relationships it´s stupid and emotionally taxing especially if it´s the same issues that makes you fight or break up again. I would have prefered if they went their own way...that ending would have been more meaningful. 

Overall I really enjoyed the drama. Now I´m going to watch all of Scarlet/Seol Ji Hwan scenes again :relaxed:.

I think I will take Scarlet as an example and trip ramdom guys running my way...who knows one of them may be my soulmate :smirk:.  If I end up in jail I hope, you will bail me out @Ameera Ali :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

Aw what a good ending! Our 3 main girls finally teaming up together and driving off into the sun was perfect! I loved the relationship development between the 3 and given this drama has really always been about these 3 strong independent women, it was nice to see the drama stick to it's core and end it with these 3 finally as friends and allies. I am of course a hopeless romantic though and very much enjoyed the romance aspects too.

I like that we got an open ending with GG and JW. It would have been too rushed if they had tried to progress the relationship in the last episode. JW encouraged and supported GG right until the end and there were a lot of hints that this wouldn't be the end between them. I am very happy that GG is finally free from the controlling mother in law and can finally live her life for herself!

CH and JH were adorable right up until the end. They are so much fun to watch and CH always makes me giggle with her antics. I love that CH is so tough and business savvy and yet a complete dork in love. I think their relationship will always be bright and sweet given JH is an absolute sweetheart and CH is a hopeless romantic.

I had hoped to see a bit more groveling from TM, which I get would have been out of character, but I was hoping she would do something out of character to help repair her relationship with PM. I do like that she finally caved and left PM a voicemail but he didn't even get to hear it.. It was sweet watching her panic when she found out he had gone to Australia though and when he finally answered his phone. I think she finally realised that she really couldn't move on either.

I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but one thing I really loved was that the drama kind of went full circle to the first episode when PM played his piano tune for TM and said "A woman you have loved for a 1000 years is locked up in a castle. You only have one more obstacle and if you defeat this battle, you will save her". After PM had described the setting for his game in which the tune would be used, he asked if the music was too romantic for the battle scene, TM had responded by saying "it's not about how you fight but the mindset in which you fight that is important". It's kind of a metaphor in some aspects as in TM and PM's different life goals are the obstacle and if they can conquer this, then they can finally live happily. I think TM has also realised that this time around, it's not about the doubts and concerns she has about this relationship, it's the mindset she uses to overcome these issues that's most important. The piano tune playing in the background when they finally reunited was a good way to highlight this too.

Anyways really good drama and the actors/actresses have done an awesome job portraying their characters. Beautifully filmed too, it was really so visually stunning to watch and the soundtrack was a perfect match. I have come out of this as a LDH fan, she's fantastic! CH was my favorite character and she really brought her to life not to mention the fact that she is absolutely stunning and statuesque. Was also great seeing ISJ back on the small screen, she hasn't aged a day! Looking forward to all of their next protects!

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have you tried Romance is a Bonus Book? 

I highly recommend that drama too.

First, I want to clarify I'm neither disagreeing with you nor think it's right for Da In to do what she did. I just want to offer a different perspective on Da In's decision to confess. I think she did it (or anyone in other dramas had done it in a similar scenario) is that she didn't want to regret it later. I think she had regretted it since she didn't make a move at 16 (character description said she chose her dream over love then), so this time she decided to take that chance, even willing to risk losing Morgan as a friend to make her feelings known. I'm actually not fond of Da In because she's too dreamy for my liking (it's impractical/naive for a 28 years old to fantasize about marriage & kids with someone she doesn't even really know well or likes her back). I dislike her even more after her passing judgement on Tami & Morgan, but I take comfort knowing that if she had known Tami is the girlfriend, she wouldn't have confessed. I do understand it's much different when we don't know the crush's partner.

I always hear that.  Personally though, I don’t agree with confessing just so you don’t have regrets if the guy is already involved.  While that person has it off her chest, the confession can burden the guy and can result in awkward situations specially if it is unreciprocated.  Also, I think there’s a subtle and dangerous message that is being communicated in confessing ones’s feelings with an attached guy.  It’s sending a message to him that if you are not happy with your existing relationship, I’m available.  The subtle intent is to give the guy a choice and hope for that he break-ups with his partner.

• Like 3

@Sarang21 :joy:You need to practice :mrgreen:

running to target  :tounge_wink:

15641529341564152834.gif

Clapping :D

15641526781564152594.gif

I know you excellent when come to :mrgreen::joy:

46040B4E-9A77-4363-AB95-B367D472830C.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Can someone who is more awake than me explain the JW and SGG dinner conversation? I can understand what he is saying during the drive in the Maserati. Or even what he wanted her to continue doing with her life in the ending scene.

But how do I interpret SGG's answer to say she kept her promise to keep him informed? What does she mean disappear to where? Plus what does it mean when she doesn't answer when he said he has to be the one in the one sided love relationship?

And all these in the context of understanding how it would mean with the implied future since nothing was concrete for all 3.

Even TM and Morgan. I presume that means she has decided to live for the relationship in the present. Not live anticipating an unhappy future together resulting in another break up..

I guess you have to be in a relationship to actually have a break up in the future. Her issues has always been anticipating the future and not living in the present.

Absolutely hushed from work and not thinking clearly to understand. Yet it's bugging me and I am just all weekend.

Thanks.

• Like 5

It has finally ended... just finished ep16 sub...

1. Good to see strong woman Tammy regretting letting Morgon go... and eventually get bk to him - liked it when she confessed and said that she didnt threw his stuff as that would be really be the end of their relationship. Ha. :wub: and why did morgon even  asked? Coz he is going home with her...

2. GG and her hub... sigh, can the ending be more clearer for them? . it was super cool that her hub sent the car with her girlfriends in it ...

3. Hyun and JW... well we know they will get their happy ending...

Overall good drama.. happy to be watching it with everyone here :)

until the next drama everyone... 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Can someone who is more awake than me explain the JW and SGG dinner conversation? I can understand what he is saying during the drive in the Maserati. Or even what he wanted her to continue doing with her life in the ending scene.

But how do I interpret SGG's answer to say she kept her promise to keep him informed? What does she mean disappear to where? Plus what does it mean when she doesn't answer when he said he has to be the one in the one sided love relationship?

And all these in the context of understanding how it would mean with the implied future since nothing was concrete for all 3.

Even TM and Morgan. I presume that means she has decided to live for the relationship in the present. Not live anticipating an unhappy future together resulting in another break up..

I guess you have to be in a relationship to actually have a break up in the future. Her issues has always been anticipating the future and not living in the present.

Absolutely hushed from work and not thinking clearly to understand. Yet it's bugging me and I am just all weekend.

Thanks.

SGG dream was to disappear when her mother in law asked her what her dream was. So when SGG disappeared without informing JW where she went during her suspension ( she went to Shanghai to talk to that lady who came from the main branch), he informed her to tell him to warn him ahead when she plans to disappear. As for the confession, she rejected him so that's why he said he is in a one sided love.

Hope I made sense. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

And I agree with you Pyo Joon Soo and BJ Dong Joo's scene was really random and utmost unnecessary. I'd rather give this screen time to the 4 kids in the TF team. I had thought there was something developing between Alex and Ellie.

I was rooting for Alex and Ellie from the beginning too. I thought that there might be some sort of office romance between the two when BTM introduced her team to Barro. But then it was later revealed that she already has a boyfriend so I was bummed about it. 

I also loved how things wrapped up with all the couples. Though I wanted to see more of SGG and JW but it looks like at the end SGG seems to hint that she’ll probably start dating JW. 

Scarlet and SJH was my least favorite couple but I do still enjoyed their cute scenes. Scarlet appears to be a tough, fierce, sassy woman in the office but when she’s with him, he makes her feel like a little girl. I loved the scene of them when he was about to enter the army and she said “you’ll always be my super star. My actor.” That line did made my heart skipped a beat though. 

Anyways, thanks everyone for sharing all the OST videos. I love love the bgm to BTM and PMG’s theme. It’s super cute. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, millicom said:

I always hear that.  Personally though, I don’t agree with confessing just so you don’t have regrets if the guy is already involved. While that person has it off her chest, the confession can burden the guy and can result in awkward situations specially if it is unreciprocated.  Also, I think there’s a subtle and dangerous message that is being communicated in confessing ones’s feelings with an attached guy.  It’s sending a message to him that if you are not happy with your existing relationship, I’m available.  The subtle intent is to give the guy a choice and hope for that he break-ups with his partner.

Yes, hence I don't disagree when a few mentioned she was being selfish. I accepted that she made a choice, gamble and risk facing an awkward situation with Morgan to fight for what she wants. And she suffered the consequences. She now has closure, can quit fantasizing (hallelujah) and move on. I also agree on your second point and find it another true reflection of reality. On the flip side if we see Morgan is tempted by Da In, then it'd taint this beautiful relationship we witness so far—I'd then think maybe Tami is better off without Morgan. Reason being I've known men from school & workplace who expressed unhappiness in their relationships/marriages & seen them tempted by other women. They complain about their partners, or openly express they want to get away. The reasonable me thinks perhaps their wives feel exactly the same (esp. wanting time off). On the other hand, I feel sad for the wives, even though they'll never know about this. Obviously there are many factors/reasons we wouldn't know in others' relationships, so I can only observe because who am I, the outsider, to judge. In a drama though, I would definitely pick a side.

1 hour ago, elizabeth said:

I was rooting for Alex and Ellie from the beginning too. I thought that there might be some sort of office romance between the two when BTM introduced her team to Barro. But then it was later revealed that she already has a boyfriend so I was bummed about it. 

Wait. Did she? When? Which episode...?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, millicom said:

I always hear that.  Personally though, I don’t agree with confessing just so you don’t have regrets if the guy is already involved.  While that person has it off her chest, the confession can burden the guy and can result in awkward situations specially if it is unreciprocated.  Also, I think there’s a subtle and dangerous message that is being communicated in confessing ones’s feelings with an attached guy.  It’s sending a message to him that if you are not happy with your existing relationship, I’m available.  The subtle intent is to give the guy a choice and hope for that he break-ups with his partner.

Exactly.  It's selfish to confess to a guy who is already taken.  It only makes the confessor happy while it makes everyone else uncomfortable.    It's pressuring on the guy and his GF.

Da In really does Not see the implications of what she has done even though she apologizes to Tammy.  It's an apology that doesn't sound like a real apology because all she does is talk about what she wants.    If she was being honest and sincere, she would just say sorry and then shut up.  Too much explaining is rationalyzing rather than regretting.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Yes, to Romance is a Bonus Book @mademoisellesia It's even more significant as it's actor Lee Jong-Suk's last project before he enlists in the army. The drama was slow moving at first but upon repeated viewing I enjoyed it, even with it's nerdy premise LoL. With books, the joy of reading that sort of thing. Nonetheless, it's worth a watch as well.

@ck1Oz

I'm assuming due to the stress she's placed under, especially that of her MIL it's no surprise why Ga-Gyeong desperately wants to disappear... Her non answer to Jin-Woo, I took it as her silent agreement to keep him informed of her life, as well as the possibility that she's open to whatever the future holds for them.  As for Ta-Mi/Mo-Gan, they just have to weather through as they always been LoL. But at least they're happy? That's all that matters right?

Aww poor Jenny... but she look fine with whatever the outcome though eheheh. 

@thistle

Her apology came across half hearted to me. She apologized for bein' judgmental but not for liking Mo-Gan... HuH. Girl your ship has sailed, move along now. 

The whole BTS thing, the drama just had to go there I think to keep it relevant:rolleyes: Seriously the BJ incited the hatred of ARMYs only to satiate her desire to be mentioned in the same breath as BTS?! What the----?? Truly my opinion of her just sunk to an even deeper low than before. Like it's bad enough she tried stealing Mo-Gan/Jung-Soo (What is his appeal LoL?!)/Ji-Hwan... Thank goodness she didn't move her sights to Jin-Woo!:crazy: The only thing she did right was to get Scarlett to admit her feelings to Ji-Hwan. Other than that ugh.

• Like 4

Search WWW OST is already on Spotify!

2 tracks are CD only.... one is acoustic ver. of Reaching Hand, and I want to listen to the other one huhu.

• Like 3

Great ending  :wub:. I think GG and TM is more like a rival, they are so briliant in tackling enemies with their own drastic way :D. I also love CH and TM friendship they are so adorable lol. Anyway i love the three ladies have their happiness with their respective partner whatever status they held. 

• Like 3

I was lukewarm about the relationship trope among three  strong women.  But watching the final episode witnessing real time explosion of on-line comments (screaming,high-fiving, oh-yeah-ing and even positive obscenity) when that top opened and revealed all three of them in the car...   Pure internet magic. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I can't believe this magical show has now ended :((

I still need to catch up on the last 4 episodes lol, but I've been reading some of the comments and I'm glad that it ended with all 3 strong powerful women together.

In my opinion, a friendship breakup is more heartbreaking than a romantic one, and I love that this show showed that with depth and the ending was just beautiful. Ugh, I now I'm going to be having drama withdrawals right now haha.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

So I'm done watching the finale too.  I'm glad how it ended but I'm sad that it is the end.

Half of my fantasy ending came true for TM/MG. :P TM initiated the communication (although in my fantasy, she followed him in Australia, haha), MG gladly welcomed it, and they decided to move forward together with full awareness that there are still those outstanding issues between them. They just want to live in the now and take it day by day. I like this. It's very realistic. No magic, instant solution. I just wish though that there's some make out/makeup kisses and a few more screen time. lol

I love the surprise that JH did for CH, but gosh, I hate Scarlet's dress. She looks like an old spinster and she's too pretty to be wearing it. And it's so fun to watch CH telling TM that's she's going on leave for 4 days and TM shouldn't disturb her, but she'll miss TM anyway.

No comment on GG and JW since I'm not really shipping their boat.

And what better way to end it but to have all our girls in a bad-richard simmons Maserati top down car driving off to a place where there are no traffic lights.

• Like 8