[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

35 minutes ago, philosophie said:

The subs never said the time skip. Was it 3 months or 3 years??

I was watching for the time skip, too, so I happened to notice some details:  it was 3 months.  The date on Morgan's mom's tombstone was August 1, 2019.  And later there were autumn leaves blowing around the benches outside of Barro when Morgan met up with Tammy.  Also, JH got military furlough to go see CH, and he would have to have served for at least a few months before time off was allowed.  It has to be just three months.  If it were three years, JH would be home instead of on leave.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, philosophie said:

The subs never said the time skip. Was it 3 months or 3 years??

From Aug 1, 2019 to Mogun's birthday which is Nov 19, 2019. :D

I think there was a 3 month indication sometime after Tami passed through the long tunnel and started arguing with Scarlet! 

Finally...

1. Well, Writernim didn't give me my perfect ending, so I will write my first fanfic:D! I saw that Maserati pull up and my heart skipped a beat! but then..... well, it was his Maserati :-).... I can always give myself the ending I wanted.... GG and JW sneaking around, being chased by Dispatch, GG starting a new business because she must always be a BOSS..... JW remained a sweetheart to the end and if GG doesn't want him, there's many women out here who know what to do with him!!

2. I was very happy with the realistic resolution in TaMi and Morgan's love story. They can't live without each other, but didn't give up their core beliefs to be with one another. TaMi just gave herself the chance to be happy, probably because she realised life is short. 

3. GG took down Chairwoman epically, but what was that sackcloth she was wearing?:blink::huh::o. Soompi doesn't have the emojis for my reaction when I saw that outfit!! LOL!!!!! Just. NO. lolest!!!

4. My star of the show is definitely Chairwoman. She owned that role and delivered 150%!! terrifying, cruel, heartless, cold, manipulative.... what a villain!! It will be hard to see her in a grannie role after this!!

Currently listening to the OST album on Melon... the chills! I love every song. All the bgms are really lovely.

Tonight - 이찬동 (VROMANCE) has the piano intro of the Millim Sound game bgm. I can't believe! I thought we'll get a piano only version of that instead.

Here's the lyrics if anyone wants to translate or share the gist! ^^

Spoiler

까만 그 눈동자
얼마나 그립던지
달빛 같은 두 볼
얼마나 보고 싶던지
영영 사랑 따위
모를 줄 알았는데
어떻게 내게 너란
행운이 와버린 건지
Tonight
너에게 말할 거야
내 마지막이 돼달라고
Tonight is the night
Tonight is the night babe
말해줘
너도 같은 생각이었다고
Tonight is the night
Tonight is the night
말할래
눈 감고 있으면
니 모습이 그려져
생각이 많을 때
찌푸리는 얼굴도
가끔은 바보 같은
표정을 지어 보여도
왜 넌 다 예쁜지
내가 좀 이상한 건지
Tonight
너에게 말할 거야
내 마지막이 돼달라고
Tonight is the night
말해줘
너도 같은 생각이었다고
Tonight is the night
Tonight is the night
다신 놓치지 않아
또 그럴 일은 없어
너를 내 품에 안고
놓지 않을 거니까 걱정하지 마
너의 낮과 밤을 함께 할게
하루의 시작과 끝을 지킬게
약속할게
Be with you
Tonight
너에게 말할거야
내 마지막이 돼달라고
Tonight is the night
말해줘
너도 같은 생각이었다고
Tonight is the night
Tonight is the night
말할래

천 년의 사랑 - 임하영 is the Millim Sound game bgm... all his tracks are HONESTLY GOLD. I need his music in my next drama.

6 hours ago, forwww said:

Before I write tons of final thoughts.. did someone get to find out the other songs played in the drama?

- the songs in the bg when they're at U:Dally, sometimes there's this soothing song and voice in the bg...

- the song during Tami x Mogun's first dinner after playing Tekken

- the song playing when Scarlet rushed to Ga Gyeong after the Barro-Unicon union

But still none of these.... I want these :(

I love the ending soooooo much.. the ending was AWESOME! 

1. I am glad that TM ends up with MG back.. yeah, they will still continue to have disagreement and argument .. i dont' mind.. hehe

2. CH is sooooo cute when she saw JH at the cinema... and JH is even more cute .. he pray that CH won't see other drama after he enlisted .. hahahahhaaha.. this couple is adorable

3. GG and JW still stuck with each other even though they are divorce... JW is kind enough to lend his sport car so that the 3 ladies can enjoy their holiday!! woohoo...

4. The part where GG go against the ex mother in law was epic.. yup.. this is the Karma for not giving GG her alimony! Serve you right, Ex mother in law 

5. Found out that Na In Kyung looks much better after she got demoted... 

Conclusion the whole series is awesome! it makes me cry, it makes me pissed, it makes me cheesy (when it comes to CH and JH) , it makes me loved, comfort... and lots more.. i love this drama sooo much

The OST is AWESOME!!! I like each track of it.. TVN has release the whole album OST. Feel free to listen at http://www.mnet.com/album/3287184 

The drama ends now.. i am gonna miss them alot.... 

HAHAHAHA, the BTS cracks me up. 

First the Maknae-line gets screamed at for singing an old song before jamming it up with Fire and then Jeon HyeJin's stomach growls. PD: "Argh, it pains my heart." PFFTT!

And then Lee DaHee constantly worries if Lee JaeWook can carry her without stumbling, nagging him to workout and eat. And then he DOES stumble and embarrasses himself, HAHAHAHAHAHA, and later he even goes, "because Sunbae-nim was heavy..." and the two start squabbling. Hee! So cute!

Im SooJung is apparently the much better mathematician/ engineer than Jang KiYong who ends up finding that he's not as flexible as he thought himself to be after insisting she lie closer to him, hurrr. 

I'm so sad this is the end! Though I've gotta say, I don't want season 2 unless they can bring this same level or higher of storytelling, directing and cinematography with the same casts. If any one of the conditions aren't met, I'd rather leave this as a beautiful drama that's carved itself a special place in my heart.

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@forwww Isn't this the BGM for U:Daily (JH saying bye to CH) - Track 24 자벌레

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv7VgjIcCng

Ahhhh! But I want the songs with lyrics... like the song during MoMi first dinner date haha! It's like an ambiance song... but with soft humming or whatever...

And so it ends…

I liked the ending too.   My thoughts…

On PM-BTM.  I mentioned before that this is my favorite couple primarily because I relate well with BTM’s character and it is the most developed storyline among the 3.  The issues of their relationship got a lot of us thinking and the posts here are so detailed and made for very interesting reading.  I did not dislike the death of the mom because I think it was properly used as a tool for PM and BTM to realize the extent of their feelings for one another.  The dialogue “I cannot live without you” is a simple line that spoke volumes to me.  I can believe that they will work on their relationship despite the unresolved issues between them because they want to be together more than they want to be apart.

On CH-JH.  This is my least favorite couple, only because it lacked depth for me.  I view JH’s character as one-dimensional and he’s presented as someone so innocent and pure that I find it hard to believe that such a person could exist and be so perfect.  I did enjoy watching their scenes together because it was so sweet and charming.  I think they are a good match because for all of CH’s anger issues, there is an innocence and vulnerability in her that needs a partner like JH.  I confess I got a little frustrated in the middle when it was so obvious that they had feelings for each other but they weren’t admitting it to each other.   I was disappointed that it was CH who had the courage to confess of her feeling rather than the guy but I guess that’s true of their character, CH being the alpha female and JH being the Beta male

On GG-JW.  I find the dynamics of this couple quite fascinating and interesting.  They are both complex individuals and share a deep bond because they both have bad and uncaring parents.  When they talk, they leave of lot of things unsaid but they have a silent understanding of what the other one wants to communicate.  Whether they are married or divorced, it really does not matter in their relationship because it goes deeper than that.

On BTM-GG-CH.  This ended quite abruptly for my taste and remains unresolved for me.  I mean, I liked that they were together in the end but I am not fully convinced that GG still wants to have anything to do with BTM and vise versa.  It also wasn’t fully explained why GG grew to dislike BTM so much. 

What I didn’t like… 

The Online Youtuber and the BTM’s ex-boyfriend ending. 

Piano teacher.    I think its fine to confess if the guy you are interested in does not have a girlfriend, but a big no-no for me if he is already attached to someone else.   She was right to apologize though, because her feelings do not give her the right to judge PM – BTM’s relationship. 

On 7/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, savingrace said:

And Netflix and Amazon Prime, I'm with you 100%. I thought the same. Of all Kdrama in Netflix, I only liked the Korean Odyssey and Strong Woman Bong Soon. The rest, I started watching for 1-2 episodes, and decided it's just a waste of my time. It's why I decided to subscribed with Viki. At least I'm getting my money's worth there.

Have you tried Romance is a Bonus Book? I'm thinking if you liked WWW, you might be able to appreciate the essence of that one too. It was a beautiful drama until WWW came along → you'll know what beautiful truly means after watching it :) The camaraderie at the workplace is almost as awesome as WWW too. At least this show is on Netflix.

5 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Im SooJung is apparently the much better mathematician/ engineer than Jang KiYong who ends up finding that he's not as flexible as he thought himself to be after insisting she lie closer to him, hurrr.

When I saw this one, the first thing I could think of is Soo Jung saying: "Ki Yong-ah, listen to Noona. Noona has is 13 years older has thus has more (love) experience before you..." :phew::w00t:

4 hours ago, forwww said:

Ahhhh! But I want the songs with lyrics... like the song during MoMi first dinner date haha! It's like an ambiance song... but with soft humming or whatever...

Those very faint ones?? Waaaa, can't help you there. They sounded like some sort of background music the cafe plays. Although I am inclined to think the music director mix it in to disguise it as "the cafe's background music" and then fade it into the OST's. Same for Tami & Morgan's first dinner.

4 hours ago, millicom said:

The Online Youtuber and the BTM’s ex-boyfriend ending. 

Piano teacher.    I think its fine to confess if the guy you are interested in does not have a girlfriend, but a big no-no for me if he is already attached to someone else.   She was right to apologize though, because her feelings do not give her the right to judge PM – BTM’s relationship. 

First, I want to clarify I'm neither disagreeing with you nor think it's right for Da In to do what she did. I just want to offer a different perspective on Da In's decision to confess. I think she did it (or anyone in other dramas had done it in a similar scenario) is that she didn't want to regret it later. I think she had regretted it since she didn't make a move at 16 (character description said she chose her dream over love then), so this time she decided to take that chance, even willing to risk losing Morgan as a friend to make her feelings known. I'm actually not fond of Da In because she's too dreamy for my liking (it's impractical/naive for a 28 years old to fantasize about marriage & kids with someone she doesn't even really know well or likes her back). I dislike her even more after her passing judgement on Tami & Morgan, but I take comfort knowing that if she had known Tami is the girlfriend, she wouldn't have confessed. I do understand it's much different when we don't know the crush's partner.

And I agree with you Pyo Joon Soo and BJ Dong Joo's scene was really random and utmost unnecessary. I'd rather give this screen time to the 4 kids in the TF team. I had thought there was something developing between Alex and Ellie.

@Ameera Ali I wanted to see her jail,  but I guess she is going to go there soon. 

I was happy with the ending of my two favorite couple, Scarlet/Seol Ji Hwan and Ga Gyung/Jin Woo. I think the later couple will be able to start over again after everything has settle down.

As for TM/MG it was meeehh...I don´t really like on/off relationships it´s stupid and emotionally taxing especially if it´s the same issues that makes you fight or break up again. I would have prefered if they went their own way...that ending would have been more meaningful. 

Overall I really enjoyed the drama. Now I´m going to watch all of Scarlet/Seol Ji Hwan scenes again :relaxed:.

I think I will take Scarlet as an example and trip ramdom guys running my way...who knows one of them may be my soulmate :smirk:.  If I end up in jail I hope, you will bail me out @Ameera Ali :mrgreen:

Aw what a good ending! Our 3 main girls finally teaming up together and driving off into the sun was perfect! I loved the relationship development between the 3 and given this drama has really always been about these 3 strong independent women, it was nice to see the drama stick to it's core and end it with these 3 finally as friends and allies. I am of course a hopeless romantic though and very much enjoyed the romance aspects too.

I like that we got an open ending with GG and JW. It would have been too rushed if they had tried to progress the relationship in the last episode. JW encouraged and supported GG right until the end and there were a lot of hints that this wouldn't be the end between them. I am very happy that GG is finally free from the controlling mother in law and can finally live her life for herself!

CH and JH were adorable right up until the end. They are so much fun to watch and CH always makes me giggle with her antics. I love that CH is so tough and business savvy and yet a complete dork in love. I think their relationship will always be bright and sweet given JH is an absolute sweetheart and CH is a hopeless romantic.

I had hoped to see a bit more groveling from TM, which I get would have been out of character, but I was hoping she would do something out of character to help repair her relationship with PM. I do like that she finally caved and left PM a voicemail but he didn't even get to hear it.. It was sweet watching her panic when she found out he had gone to Australia though and when he finally answered his phone. I think she finally realised that she really couldn't move on either.

I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this but one thing I really loved was that the drama kind of went full circle to the first episode when PM played his piano tune for TM and said "A woman you have loved for a 1000 years is locked up in a castle. You only have one more obstacle and if you defeat this battle, you will save her". After PM had described the setting for his game in which the tune would be used, he asked if the music was too romantic for the battle scene, TM had responded by saying "it's not about how you fight but the mindset in which you fight that is important". It's kind of a metaphor in some aspects as in TM and PM's different life goals are the obstacle and if they can conquer this, then they can finally live happily. I think TM has also realised that this time around, it's not about the doubts and concerns she has about this relationship, it's the mindset she uses to overcome these issues that's most important. The piano tune playing in the background when they finally reunited was a good way to highlight this too.

Anyways really good drama and the actors/actresses have done an awesome job portraying their characters. Beautifully filmed too, it was really so visually stunning to watch and the soundtrack was a perfect match. I have come out of this as a LDH fan, she's fantastic! CH was my favorite character and she really brought her to life not to mention the fact that she is absolutely stunning and statuesque. Was also great seeing ISJ back on the small screen, she hasn't aged a day! Looking forward to all of their next protects!

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have you tried Romance is a Bonus Book? 

I highly recommend that drama too.

First, I want to clarify I'm neither disagreeing with you nor think it's right for Da In to do what she did. I just want to offer a different perspective on Da In's decision to confess. I think she did it (or anyone in other dramas had done it in a similar scenario) is that she didn't want to regret it later. I think she had regretted it since she didn't make a move at 16 (character description said she chose her dream over love then), so this time she decided to take that chance, even willing to risk losing Morgan as a friend to make her feelings known. I'm actually not fond of Da In because she's too dreamy for my liking (it's impractical/naive for a 28 years old to fantasize about marriage & kids with someone she doesn't even really know well or likes her back). I dislike her even more after her passing judgement on Tami & Morgan, but I take comfort knowing that if she had known Tami is the girlfriend, she wouldn't have confessed. I do understand it's much different when we don't know the crush's partner.

I always hear that.  Personally though, I don’t agree with confessing just so you don’t have regrets if the guy is already involved.  While that person has it off her chest, the confession can burden the guy and can result in awkward situations specially if it is unreciprocated.  Also, I think there’s a subtle and dangerous message that is being communicated in confessing ones’s feelings with an attached guy.  It’s sending a message to him that if you are not happy with your existing relationship, I’m available.  The subtle intent is to give the guy a choice and hope for that he break-ups with his partner.

Can someone who is more awake than me explain the JW and SGG dinner conversation? I can understand what he is saying during the drive in the Maserati. Or even what he wanted her to continue doing with her life in the ending scene.

But how do I interpret SGG's answer to say she kept her promise to keep him informed? What does she mean disappear to where? Plus what does it mean when she doesn't answer when he said he has to be the one in the one sided love relationship?

And all these in the context of understanding how it would mean with the implied future since nothing was concrete for all 3.

Even TM and Morgan. I presume that means she has decided to live for the relationship in the present. Not live anticipating an unhappy future together resulting in another break up..

I guess you have to be in a relationship to actually have a break up in the future. Her issues has always been anticipating the future and not living in the present.

Absolutely hushed from work and not thinking clearly to understand. Yet it's bugging me and I am just all weekend.

Thanks.

It has finally ended... just finished ep16 sub...

1. Good to see strong woman Tammy regretting letting Morgon go... and eventually get bk to him - liked it when she confessed and said that she didnt threw his stuff as that would be really be the end of their relationship. Ha. :wub: and why did morgon even  asked? Coz he is going home with her...

2. GG and her hub... sigh, can the ending be more clearer for them? . it was super cool that her hub sent the car with her girlfriends in it ...

3. Hyun and JW... well we know they will get their happy ending...

Overall good drama.. happy to be watching it with everyone here :)

until the next drama everyone... 

43 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Can someone who is more awake than me explain the JW and SGG dinner conversation? I can understand what he is saying during the drive in the Maserati. Or even what he wanted her to continue doing with her life in the ending scene.

But how do I interpret SGG's answer to say she kept her promise to keep him informed? What does she mean disappear to where? Plus what does it mean when she doesn't answer when he said he has to be the one in the one sided love relationship?

And all these in the context of understanding how it would mean with the implied future since nothing was concrete for all 3.

Even TM and Morgan. I presume that means she has decided to live for the relationship in the present. Not live anticipating an unhappy future together resulting in another break up..

I guess you have to be in a relationship to actually have a break up in the future. Her issues has always been anticipating the future and not living in the present.

Absolutely hushed from work and not thinking clearly to understand. Yet it's bugging me and I am just all weekend.

Thanks.

SGG dream was to disappear when her mother in law asked her what her dream was. So when SGG disappeared without informing JW where she went during her suspension ( she went to Shanghai to talk to that lady who came from the main branch), he informed her to tell him to warn him ahead when she plans to disappear. As for the confession, she rejected him so that's why he said he is in a one sided love.

Hope I made sense. 

Archived