Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

Could it be they want to show that rather than being affraid and thinking too much until hindering your happiness, TM and MG should just go for it to be together, because life is short, and you wouldn’t get another chance.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Just saw ep15 sub... broke my heart a bit when Tami was ready to throw Morgan's stuff  just like that, probably to just trash it rather than returning it to him... his clothes especially. 

Sigh... 

There is hope with the ending scene...

Based on what Morgon said at the funeral,  the mom should not have bothered to know him if she is going to leave anyway, i guess that is why he was reluctant to go back to Tami, knowing Tami's views before this. It looks like he is leaving the country and it seemed emminent that a time jump will happen as Scarlett and Jihwan will together after his army service.

Rooting all the way for Tami and Morgon! FIGHTING:D

• Like 8

Last episode still:2019072524209171.jpg

I think I need the finale episode to know for sure whether the death of Morgan's mum is necessary. One thing I do know is, each time there is death, it can change a person's perspective at different stages of our lives. Therefore I'd like to think the machination of mum's death is not to be taken lightly, at least not for this writer's drama.

I also would like to point out I don't think the writer is being lame at the last minute because there are news articles & IG posts indicating the scripts had long been completed:

• This drama production had been adhering strictly to a shooting schedule that ensure staff would not be overworked. I remember this was a month ago I shared in this thread that the news said the production is expecting to wrap up early July and scripts are already completed to episode 15.
  • Im Soo Jung's daepyo was interviewed and shared that when Soo Jung was approached for this role, she was given 5 episodes of the scripts. Both enjoyed it so much that Soo Jung took the role immediately.
  • Ep 15 and tonight's dating scenes for CH and JH were filmed as early as 3 - 6th July according to Lee Da Hee's IG posts.
  • Tami & Morgan's breakup scene appears to be one of the production wrap up scenes, and the staff group photos were shared 15 July.

With respect of all the above & trust in writer's consistency and stability in her writing, I hope we get a satisfying ending for every one and every couple. No drama will be perfect but this drama showed us how close it can be to being perfect in all aspects. Now if only the ratings were better, sighhh. The Koreans totally missed out on FREE HUGS from the casts! :angry: How I wish I get to hug them all & tell everyone what a good job they've done & how much I love their performances & everything...

Also, I've been wondering two things for a very long time.

1. Why isn't this beautiful drama on international streaming platforms like Netflix that can reach wider audiences? There are so many other kdramas I thought was too embarrassing to be on Netflix and yet they get to be introduced to viewers.
  2. What the statistics are that age plays a big part in the vast differences in our opinions and also which couple we root/not root for. Obviously I know these opinions are affected by backgrounds & life experiences, but age is where my curiousity lies on this matter. I'm just wondering aloud, not really asking you guys to tell me your age.

Oh yeah, the scene of CH & TM talking about "life" — dammn, that's so true. We wonder what is the meaning of life but we'll never really know. The best we can do is living out our life as financially comfortably, happy and hard-working as we can without any regrets.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. According to below, we are getting 90 mins of finale episode tonight!

67130098_494291784475685_236077678339083

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I just finished ep 15 and wow, it didn't disappoint.

First of, may I just say, Scarlet (LDH) is freakin' gorgeous! In any angle and any outfit, she's just so beautiful. I like her in Beauty Inside but now, I love her. I'm definitely a fan now.

Also, Scarlet is the best friend I want to become. She's just so awesome. She's there for you through thick and thin. She'll fight for you without asking what for. She'll join you in your misery and celebrate with you your triumphs. She'll even save you from sticky situation even if you're not in such good terms as before (she saved SGG from a mob of reporters). And she's so funny too! 

Scarlet and BTM's friendship is BFF goals. I hope there can be a spin-off about their friendship. I'll totally watch it.

About our couples.

CH and SJH is a cute relationship. I felt like they've been written to give the light and fluff in ep 14 and this episode. A comic relief and a heart fluttering moments to an otherwise, heavy drama. I adore them. They're so sweet.

SGG and JW. I can't say much because I'm not as drawn to them as with the other 2 couples, but I hope they get their happy ending as well. I'm not much into their relationship I guess because of the past episodes wherein they're the "bad" people, and even in this episode, I still can't make out if SGG is someone I like but still hate because of her business  ethics.

And for BTM and PMG, still my fave couple. I love the montage of their day-to-day lives. It's obvious that they try to move on, but they're so not over about each other. And when PMG's mom died, without hesitation, BTM went and simply be there for him. While for the other couples, it's clear where they're headed in their relationship, with BTM/PMG, it's still a cliffhanger. It can go both ways, and both ways has a perfect reason why it has to be so. This is another reason why I'm so invested in their relationship. It keeps me wondering what will happen next.

As for the mom's death and what it means, I agree with 12blblI think it's for BTM to realize that life is short. That it's time to let go of her worries of a future that may or may not happen. And instead, focus more on her relationship with PGM. After all, as what she said to Ah Ra, while break ups are messy and it hurts every time it happen, with PMG, it's different because it feels like it will hurt forever (I paraphrase the translation :) ). So, doesn't it tell her that PMG may be "The One"?

For tonight, I think there will be a time skip especially with the first scene in preview of an empty chair with falling leaves (I'm reading it as change of seasons. hehe). And all couples will have their happy ending.

==================

My fantasy ending for PMG/BTM:

PMG go to Australia. BTM follow him there and profess her love. They move forward with their relationship, just to see how it goes, just because they really love each other. And after the time skip, they decide that marriage is worth a try and it's BTM who proposes. :) 

==================

About the other plot regarding IT, it's happening now. Data manipulation is a hot topic now, especially here in US. I have a lot of thoughts about this and maybe I'll share it  after the series ends.

==================

I just love, love this series. And while I'm looking forward to see the ending tonight, I'm also sad to say goodbye.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Last episode still:

I think I need the finale episode to know for sure whether the death of Morgan's mum is necessary. One thing I do know is, each time there is death, it can change a person's perspective at different stages of our life. Therefore I'd like to think the machination of mum's death is not to be taken lightly, at least not for this writer's drama.

I also would like to point out I don't think the writer is being lame at the last minute because there are news articles & IG posts indicating the scripts had long been completed:

• This drama production had been adhering strictly to a shooting schedule that ensure staff would not be overworked. I remember this was a month ago I shared in this thread that the news said the production is expecting to wrap up early July and scripts are already completed to episode 15.
  • Im Soo Jung's daepyo was interviewed and shared that when Soo Jung was approached for this role, she was given 5 episodes of the scripts. Both enjoyed it so much that Soo Jung took the role immediately.
  • Ep 15 and tonight's dating scenes for CH and JH were filmed as early as 3 - 6th July according to Lee Da Hee's IG posts.
  • Tami & Morgan's breakup scene appears to be one of the production wrap up scenes, and the staff group photos were shared 15 July.

With respect of all the above & trust in writer's consistency and stability in her writing, I hope we get a satisfying ending for every one and every couple. No drama will be perfect but this drama showed us how close it can be to being perfect in all aspects. Now if only the ratings were better, sighhh. The Koreans totally missed out on FREE HUGS from the casts! :angry: How I wish I get to hug them all & tell everyone what a good job they've done & how much I love their performances & everything...

Also, I've been wondering two things for a very long time.

1. Why isn't this beautiful drama on international streaming platforms like Netflix that can reach wider audiences? There are so many other kdramas I thought was too embarrassing to be on Netflix and yet they get to be introduced to viewers.
  2. What the statistics are that age plays a big part in the vast differences in our opinions and also which couple we root/not root for. Obviously I know these opinions are affected by backgrounds & life experiences, but age is where my curiousity lies on this matter. I'm just wondering out loud, not really asking you guys to tell me your age :D

Oh yeah, the scene of CH & TM talking about "life" — dammn, that's so true. We wonder what is the meaning of life but we'll never really know. The best we can do is living out our life as financially comfortably, happy and hard-working as we can without any regrets.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. According to below, we are getting 90 mins of finale episode tonight!

I love your post. It's very spot on. Thanks for the background on filming schedule. It made me appreciate this series more.

And Netflix and Amazon Prime, I'm with you 100%. I thought the same. Of all Kdrama in Netflix, I only liked the Korean Odyssey and Strong Woman Bong Soon. The rest, I started watching for 1-2 episodes, and decided it's just a waste of my time. It's why I decided to subscribed with Viki. At least I'm getting my money's worth there. 

I hope the marketing or media gods of Netflix and Amazon Prime will see the light and make better decisions on what to include in their program. I'm sure when and if it happens that there will be more people like me, who lives outside of Asia/South Korea, who will appreciate more the K-dramas

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Since Ep3, I made a promise to myself to stream the show live because I couldn't sleep soundly waiting for the raw and subs to come out.

And I freaking did it. No misses.

I'm really gonna miss my Wed - Thurs nights with Search:WWW.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Personally, I do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair their relationship. After all this is a drama, the dose of reality is not an important factor.

Let me clarify my statement one last time: 

If the death had happened in episode 10 or 12, I would have said that it was a worthwhile plot twist and an opportunity for character development.  But this was episode 15.  As such, this is only a cheap ploy and a way to wrap things up quickly.  It makes it look like the writer just didn't have another idea how to handle Tammy and Morgan's impasse so the writer took the easy way out.

Even though the set ups were in place that make the death a way to explore Morgan's feelings and Tammy's reaction to his pain, it is Too Late in the drama.  It should have happened earlier.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

WAE WAE WAE WAAAAEEEE. OF ALL DAYS TO BE GLITCHY!

:angry::angry::angry:

But I guess I have to be grateful it even works, even if it choppy.

And GaGyeong sacrificed herself to save Hyun. She's no longer the CEO of Unicon and with the United front by Unicon and Barro, the asshat president goes on television to 'apologise' for overstepping his boundaries re the internet. And is GaGyeong's Mother in Law planning to become her stalker? What is she doing in GaGyeong's house?

• Like 3

Guys i couldnt watch the last episode live. Who has the link to watch it online live? Can someone tell me what happened so far in the episode? Thx

• Like 1

July 25, 2019

Actor Ji Seung-hyun

Actor Ji Seung-hyun

South Korean actor Ji Seung-hyun, who stars in the local cable channel tvN's "Search: WWW," poses during an interview with Yonhap News Agency in Seoul on July 25, 2019. (Yonhap

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Episode 15  really allowed me to appreciate the directing and visuals of the drama. The part where we saw both PM and TM's day to day life following their breakup was done so well. It's really a beautifully filmed drama.

I was hoping we'd get a bit more progress on the relationship side of things given there's only 1 episode remaining. The business side of things is interesting to some extent but to me the relationship development is what I have been enjoying most. I am very happy we got more CH/GG and CH/TM moments today though. CH is really the glue between the 3 and I hope to see some collaboration in future between them.

I feel really bad for PM. I really do think he deserves better. I saw some comments a while back about PM being robotic but although sometimes his facial expressions can appear robotic, I actually think TM is the robotic one. If I were PM, I would find her so difficult to read because she seems emotionless at times.. the only time she is really expressing her emotions is when she is doubting their relationship (which is 90% off the time). While I do understand where she is coming from in wanting whats best for PM and being uncertain because this isnt the type of relationship she had predicted she would be in, I think she has to relax and just allow the relationship to grow naturally. 

Anyways I really hope it was TM typing the 'how to get back with an ex lover' into the search bar at the end of the episode cos I think it's time for her to step up and show PM that she loves him and wants their relationship just as much as he does.

• Like 8

nice ending...3 female leads rides to the end of the earth..

• Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, thistle said:

Let me clarify my statement one last time: 

If the death had happened in episode 10 or 12, I would have said that it was a worthwhile plot twist and an opportunity for character development.  But this was episode 15.  As such, this is only a cheap ploy and a way to wrap things up quickly.  It makes it look like the writer just didn't have another idea how to handle Tammy and Morgan's impasse so the writer took the easy way out.

Even though the set ups were in place that make the death a way to explore Morgan's feelings and Tammy's reaction to his pain, it is Too Late in the drama.  It should have happened earlier.

If it happened in ep15 and ended there, maybe yes it is a cheap plot device. 

But it carried over to the finale with a significance to both their characters individually. Was it necessary? We can debate on that, but was it intentionalㅡ yeap. The writer knows how the loss will affect and drive the finale.

• Like 2

I streamed it live, I'm quite unsatisfied with the ending. Going to wait for subs to get a clearer picture. I expected to see more content on three couples, but it seemed business centred to much. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Luna Lopez said:

I streamed it live, I'm quite unsatisfied with the ending. Going to wait for subs to get a clearer picture. I expected to see more content on three couples, but it seemed business centred to much. 

So, is it really 90 minutes? I look forward in watching it tonight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, forwww said:

If it happened in ep15 and ended there, maybe yes it is a cheap plot device. 

But it carried over to the finale with a significance to both their characters individually. Was it necessary? We can debate on that, but was it intentionalㅡ yeap. The writer knows how the loss will affect and drive the finale.

That is actually the point:  the death is being used to drive the finale.  That means the writer has taken an easy out.  I stand by what I said.  

There is much good about this drama (particularly the music and the visuals) but the writer could have done a better job.  The characters are wonderful and the situations are interesting but there is a lack of follow-through in some areas (like the uneven-ness in storytelling when it came to business and relationships) and, of course, this cheap ploy.  It is unfortunate.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

i saw some clips in instagram ... Looks like happy ending to all 3 couple .... got to wait till tomorrow to watch it with subs ....or need to wait for 1 more hour for the raw version to release... shall i watch raw first ???? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, J13 said:

Anyways I really hope it was TM typing the 'how to get back with an ex lover' into the search bar at the end of the episode cos I think it's time for her to step up and show PM that she loves him and wants their relationship just as much as he does.

Based from previous episodes... ;)

Spoiler

2bdvkAn.jpg

QyloZZv.jpg

FBrabEf.jpg

pk0sw4T.jpg

SEURNiz.jpg

• Like 5