Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

OMG how devastating....Mo-Gan's Mom passes away:(:tears: 

It is very sad. 

But in terms of drama quality, I don't like it:  it's a cheap way for writer-nim to solve the Tammy/Morgan problem

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Is that like Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi's official anthem or something?!:lol: 'Cause everytime it plays, I'm like Ah~ it's their time...:phew:

Well... the lyrics are like it's written specifically for them: 

"I don't want to become a person who can't live without you, so that I can leave you first."

"I make these stupid calculations so that I handle only as much as I can."

"Do you know, that these things don't matter?"

"I don't want to become a person who can't walk alone."

"In this life that I've been running endlessly, you were like a chair to rest on."

They might as well just make up a story that TaMi wrote these lyrics and MoGun made the melody and it'll make sense.  

The ending where MoGun's instinct was to run to TaMi but then held back because they've broken up... specifically, the lyrics were:

"I didn't know, that this road would be hard for you..."

*MoGun faces us head on.*

"Being unable to walk alone..."

*Cut, zoom in, pregnant pause, as if MoGun is confused or conflicted between his head and heart. He blinks.*

"I don't want to become that person. So that I can leave you first. I make all these stupid calculations so I only handle what I can..."

"But do you know..."

*fade to black*

"That all these don't matter."

-End-

I will be so sad when this show ends tomorrow. I can't bear to say goodbye to such quality.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

YT version of the preview.

On the screen: Barro opposes harvesting personal data from the information searches on the portal.
TM: On the main advertising spot at the top of the portal, we are going to reveal the information harvesting.
Brian: What decision do you think CEO Song Ga Gyeong will make?
GG: This is what my fantasy looks like!
GG: I told you that I would tell you when I’m going to disappear.
CH: (As if we're) on the top of the world, it feels as if you and I are the only ones alive.
TM: Are you really okay?
MG: If I’m still pitiful, then how would that be? (me: meaning that she shouldn’t find him pitiful any more)
TM: I don’t think I can stand it any more.

I haven't had a chance to watch the penultimate episode yet. I'm sure I'll have some thoughts after I get to it. Scarlet's date with JH and her breakdowns are pure comedy! Though, I have sympathy for her angst. I just hope for a nice wrap up tomorrow for all 3 of the couples. Since GG and JW seem to be smiling at each other easily, it augurs well, though. Still not sure about TM and MG, but I think they may have a time jump if he's at the airport going away while she's suffering back at home?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@Sarang21 oppa can knows his way back  , but the food wouldn’t , they should have give her food to watch from the side comfortably :mrgreen:

7992DA98-9FEC-4937-A12F-233C22F9A78A.gif

EB933AC0-0E4F-4026-B06B-A860D893B6FF.gif

Spoiler

9602DFE1-55CC-4C72-839D-A2656DEA92FA.gif

D2D2E630-814C-4071-8E0E-27D7D87CAA31.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, thistle said:

It is very sad. 

But in terms of drama quality, I don't like it:  it's a cheap way for writer-nim to solve the Tammy/Morgan problem

As a person working in the "life industry"... ha. 

It might be a cheap twist for you, but for me, it was another ice cold splash of reality. 

And the writer actually alluded to this way earlier in the episode where JinWoo's news reported of a car accident of a lady in her forties in Paris, which, wow, planning. I'm pretty sure someone once asked why MoGun's Mom was introduced or something. 

That reminds me: I adore how when JinWoo offered never to come to their apartment instead of having GaGyeong find another place and asked what he should do if he missed her, all she said was to find a reasonable excuse (to come over). *mysqwishyheart!*

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali do I laugh or do I like it? I wish a fan would edit their whole romance into a video? I would totally download it onto my phone and watch it again. Although I would look like a loon if I watch it in public.

Because it is a pain looking fur their scenes. Although I wasn't paying attention in the earlier episodes. I keep getting that drama confused with " Shady mother in law " and keep wanting to try it out.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

@Ameera Ali do I laugh or do I like it? I wish a fan would edit their whole romance into a video? I would totally download it onto my phone and watch it again. Although I would look like a loon if I watch it in public.

Like you I love this couple , I keep lurking to look for their scene :relaxed: , fan should make more Video including the kiss 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

It might be a cheap twist for you, but for me, it was another ice cold splash of reality. 

In real life, it would not be cheap.  But this is Not real life.  It is a drama, and the writer is taking an "easy out" to solving a dramatic problem that has mushroomed for 14 episodes and now somehow needs to be resolved within the last two.  Tammy and Morgan's relationship has been the "elephant in the room" throughout, and the writer obviously can't figure how to get it out of the door.  

That is bad planning, and I call it a cheap fix because it takes no great thought to come up with a Deus Ex Machina like this--yeah, dramatic cheap fixes go all the way back to ancient Greece when writers failed to think ahead.  Although it is in the dramatic tradition, that's no excuse.

This drama was apparently intended to be ground-breaking regarding powerful women and so forth.  But the drama itself has lacked consistency, and the writer has relied on some lazy thinking.  It is still a good drama, and I have enjoyed watching it.  However, it could have been better.  The cinematography and the music have been beauiful, and it is the writer is to blame for the inadequacies in plot, character, and action.

Killing off Morgan's mother opens the door for Tammy to replace her.  Instead of having or being a strong and equal partner, this diminishes Morgan even further because now she's gonna be viewing him with pity and regret.  That's no way to move a relationship forward either in real life or in drama.

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

As a person working in the "life industry"... ha. 

As a person who has no idea what you are referring to...huh?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@Ameera Ali Those ahjummas were wild especially the one who shoved a corn into his mouth :joy:

Poor Scarlet they really should have let her take at least one bite from her food first :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

What was the OST playing in the MV? I haven't watched it before but heard the song. Goodness me I do love Korean OSTs. The lyrics made me squeal like a kid in a candy store it's so sweet it's like a love story when you listen to it.

Ok. Better get back to reality. And get to work. @thistle I am cutting the writer quite a bit of slack. I hope she improves and learns to tighten the details. She already wrote 2 couples whom I am kind of impressed with. And most of all NO 2nd lead. The piano teacher doesn't count. At this point it looks like she is doing better with the repressed feelings love lines than the openly dating couple in this drama. Look at SGG today. I would never have picked her to have a romance at all from the first scene I saw of her with JW. I thought he would be a typical chaebol's son douchebag. I was kind of flailing with giddy emotions when he outright asked to meet her once they are living apart. And I need to go rewatch the hysterically funny crying CH scene. Omg that woman is so good at histrionics.

So Ta Mi and Morgan. Well. I don't know what to say. The writer did make him adopted. Such an overused plot. But has parental contact but don't quite know what's the point as it makes it worse she kills off the birth mother. I am not sure If Ta Mi will be or is meant to be a lesson learnt of dealing with loss and abandonment in a positive moving forward manner. Or a cheap plot point. I mean it needed planning to write in a birth mother parallel emotions when the inevitable OTP break up happens. 

Maybe the writer didn't want to emphasise the age difference- current drama trend anyway- with obvious parents oppositions,  leaving overseas, blackmail or cancer plots. So she had to find something to break them up.

Methinks it's hard work. Maybe she is working alone vs a team. Who knows? Either way she didn't leave that many gaps in her writing. Because I am not actually cursing the Baro vs Unicon plot. Unlike some dramas ie where I saw mistaken identity or magical objects explanations that were so lame I want to smack the writer for going on and on about it.

Really going now since I am so late and I do rewant to watch Cha Hyeon and the whole banmal issue. JH saying " don't cry " 4 ways is hysterical. One of the funniest scenes I have watched in a Kdrama. That guy- the character vs the actor- is SO SWEET I want them to just be sweet together all the time.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Why she is my favorite :sweat_smile:

5d38f5b8a7180293083704.gif?download

5d38f6a5c3ba1144629764.gif?download

* I can do search www on her all night :blush:, loving her a lot :D

• Like 6
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, forwww said:

Yes!!!!! I know what you feel. I was thinking they got the Millim Sound bgm for the game from the original game 'Tera' but seems like they did compose a new one for this drama.

I can't wait for the whole OST album to be available on spotify. It's too good to not be uploaded for everyone to hear :(

Found such a gem of a blog that has not only lovely insights about the drama, different references you might have missed, but also contains the map of the unique filming locations used in Search WWW.

They also have other kdrama locations on their database!

https://koreandramaland.com/search-www-2019-an-overview/

started an account here to say thank you! @forwww :lol: 

hello all! #TeamPuppy (aka SeolHwan couple) represent :) don't want the drama to end but wanna see our WWW couples happy in their own ways!

Edited by michkdl
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Finally finish watching ep 15.. the begining already makes me cry... 

1. Even though Baro win the No 1 spot, i still heartache... when i see Tammy cries.. i am in tears... 

2. I love Scarlet.. she is always there for her buddies... she is sooo adorable when it comes to Seo Ji Hwan... something like she is the TIGER to protect her buddies and she become kitten when she is with Seo Ji Hwan.... 

3. As for GG, I don't know what is her next movement? She still want to involved with that White Hair lady??? Why?????

4. What happen to Morgan's mother??? Pass away in Paris? or ??? Anyone can tell me??

5. I am glad that TM is there when MG needs comfort... all the while, whenever TM is sad, MG is always there for her... 

6. By looking at the ep 16 preview, looks like Morgan is leaving Korea... Noooooo!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is final episode.. i am sad... why they don't have extended episode??? this story is sooo nice.. why it has to be episode 16?? why not make it like 20? i am gonna miss them all.... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, michkdl said:

started an account here to say thank you! @forwww :lol: 

hello all! #TeamPuppy (aka SeolHwan couple) represent :) don't want the drama to end but wanna see our WWW couples happy in their own ways!

YAAAAAAAS! Thank you really. I won't stop recommending your blog in discussions of dramas that I'd watch from now on <3

I also want each couple to be truly happy with how they are in end. <3 Can't wait for tonight!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

[Search: WWW] Ep 15 spoilers, Im Soo Jung x Lee Da Hee

cr. Melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Im Soo Jung-Lee Da Hee, cry over breaking up with Jang Ki Yong-Lee Jae Wook enlisting

Spoiler

www.png

1. [+351,-6]
Wow. What's with the cinematography today... Is this an MV or a drama?!! (In the middle of that, Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan are hilarious. ㅋㅋㅋ) 

2. [+297,-1]
Showing us both Mo Gun and Ta Mi videos while linking them naturally, that directing is daebak... 'Search: WWW' is fun. 

3. [+209,-9]
Usually, I would start cursing if the celebrity doesn't enlist, but let's give Seol Ji Hwan an exemption.... 

4. [+119,-3]
I thought this episode would be sad, but it was so funny. ㅋㅋㅋ The witty lines and directing are the best today too. 

5. [+60,-3]
I've seen dramas that have lost its meaning during Eps 15 and 16, but how does this drama continue to be interesting? 

6. [+42,-2]
Doesn't the director have good artistic sensibility? Wow...

7. [+36,-1]
Ta Mi filmed an MV today, huh? ㅠㅠ The directing and editing are amazing. 

8. [+25,-1]
Ta Mi-ya, you have to be happy so I could let go of this drama without regrets. Don't cry anymore... 

9. [+21,-1]
After 'I Can Hear Your Voice', Cha Hyun is Lee Da Hee's life character. 

10. [+17,-0]
I burst into tears when she typed "how to get back together with a lover after breaking up"...

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "I know who you are" ... Im Soo Jung-Jang Ki Yong, reunite at the funeral → a hint to getting back together

Spoiler

search.png

1. [+69,-3]
Today's directing was amazing. What's with the ending? And what's with the preview?!! Why does only the MiMo couple get sad scenes?! What is this?!!

2. [+34,-4]
Please let them get back together quickly...... 

3. [+24,-1]
I think Ta Mi is doing well with both her relationship and her job!!! Mo Gun has promised to protect Ta Mi.

4. [+13,-2]
Love doesn't always come, which is why you have to grab hold of it when the moment comes.. I only fell in love once and that person I fell for is by my side. I hope everyone doesn't let go of their love..

5. [+7,-2]
Please let Mo Gun and Ta Mi love. my heart breaks. 

6. [+4,-0]
I'm happy to be able to spend the hardest days of the week, Wednesdays and Thursdays with this drama~~!! I'll watch the final episode live tomorrow too~^^

7. [+2,-0]
The scriptwriter has good writing skills. If only the ratings go up..

8. [+2,-0]
Please make it so that Mo Gun isn't in pain. 

9. [+2,-1]
To think that tomorrow's the final episode~~ Ahhh, can't this be extended?~ I want to see the MiMo couple smiling~~

Personally, I do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair their relationship. After all this is a drama, the dose of reality is not an important factor.

• Like 8
  • Love 1