[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

42 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I still have Level Up, Dr John to check out. 

I can heartily recommend Dr. John.  The first two episodes have been brilliant.  Level Up, not so good.

42 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

To remain on topic. Does anyone actually see Ta Mi being a wife and mother of a child? Honest to God regardless of what the drama gives I cannot envisage her wanting to be pregnant and look after a child. In this case do I want Park Morgan to end with her? I cannot see her doing the family outing to the amusement park. Or Hangang cycling. Or doing a movie date. In fact my mind reacts with horror. Maybe the writer did too good a job selling her determined to be alone persona to me.

I agree with you completely.  Some people were upset when I posted last week that I thought that Tammy and Morgan should not be together and should never have met but I stand by what I said.  They are not a good pair, and they are very unevenly matched in a way that is painful for both of them.  

You know who would make a much better match with Tammy?  Brian.  He has some similar characteristics to Morgan in that he is kind and has gentle humor but he has a different strength, and he has the maturity to deal with a very strong woman.  Morgan doesn't.  And Brian would understand that Tammy needs space to be free.  Morgan, despite all of his good points, wants to tie her down; that's never gonna work.

As I also said earlier, sometimes love isn't enough.  Sometimes sexual attraction isn't enough.  Relationships need to be built on firmer ground.  An uneven and unequal relationship only brings unhappiness to both partners. 

Like you, I cannot imagine Tammy in the sort of relationship that Morgan requires.   Of course, this is a drama so they may indeed end up together but if that is the case, it will be Tammy who has to give in and I think that won't make either of them happy.

48 minutes ago, forwww said:

you can try You're The Worst (Why You Should Watch YTW).

I actually haven't watched a Western drama in awhile, mostly because I haven't got any TV service at all (not even local).   Looks interesting but possibly not my cup of tea.  Watched a few minutes of the video and was cringing about the wedding gift theft.  Stuff like lies and deception makes me insane prevents me watching with enjoyment (even in Asian Drama).   Thanks for the thought, though.  :)

WWW is not one of my favorites but it has been enjoyable to watch.   More than that, it's been fun to discuss because of everyone's different opinions.  The problem with this show is that I just can't get behind the pairing of our main couple.  There's no way they should be together.  Love-love the other two couples, though.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, thistle said:

I actually haven't watched a Western drama in awhile, mostly because I haven't got any TV service at all (not even local).   Looks interesting but possibly not my cup of tea.  Watched a few minutes of the video and was cringing about the wedding gift theft.  Stuff like lies and deception makes me insane prevents me watching with enjoyment (even in Asian Drama).   Thanks for the thought, though.  :)

WWW is not one of my favorites but it has been enjoyable to watch.   More than that, it's been fun to discuss because of everyone's different opinions.  The problem with this show is that I just can't get behind the pairing of our main couple.  There's no way they should be together.  Love-love the other two couples, though.

I understand haha! YTW isn't really a conventional romcom given the premise of the show, and with it's title, the writer really pushes the boundaries of which one of the characters is the 'worst'.

Anyway, I agree that the discussions are amazing. Other shows just revolve around which leads should take the girl or the guy, or if the leads can accept the dark pasts they have and still be together and other conventional romcom story plotsㅡ but WWW puts questions about morality, justice, relationships and marriage in an honest level where we can emphatize as real people and not in an ideal setting.

8 Of The Most Memorable OTP Moments From “Search: WWW”

996bf9602f55453a9ec4257d60f709ef.jpeg?s=

Search: WWW” has been hitting all the right notes with all the right feels, especially with the love line between Park Mo Geun (Jang Ki Yong) and Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung). The journey and emotional rollercoaster of Ta Mi and Mo Geun’s relationship is so heart-wrenchingly realistic and so perfectly romantic that we’ve totally invested ourselves in their world. Their love story is epic, and could even be considered one of the best this year. Here’s a look at eight of the pair’s best moments that will be hard to get over.

Warning: spoilers for the drama below!

1. That poetic iPad scene

When Ta Mi and Mo Geun first meet, there are some undeniable fireworks between the two. After a hard day at work, Ta Mi goes to an arcade to play her favorite game. She has many challengers, but none are able to beat her until Park Mo Geun shows up and defeats her. The two end up having drinks together, talking the night away.

During this time, Mo Geun shares a song with Ta Mi that no one else has heard. He’s a music director for video games, and he lets Ta Mi listen to the particular soundtrack for a game that involves a love story.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1337653wpp/8-of-the-most-memorable-otp-moments-from-search-www

On 7/19/2019 at 8:00 AM, thistle said:

I don't think anyone else has mentioned the thing that I loved so much about that scene:  when they kissed, all of the phones in the Lost & Found started ringing as though somehow they were responding to the energy from the kiss.  Loved seeing all the phones lighting up in the background to encourage CH and JH.

I love how this scene was shot too! Kudos to the PD-nim!

Just as I love the fake petal/rain flurries in those wide angle scenes framing Ta Mi & Morgan, he made this indoor scene utterly romantic with the phones going off. The usual cheesy approach would have been fireworks going off in the sky? Hahahahaha...Anyway, he sure has a way of creating romantic scenes slightly differently. :wub:

1 hour ago, jbying7 said:

I think she meant the outtro scene! There's a new song playing in during Mogun's crying scene. Maybe they'll release it this week?

I was actually hoping for Ki Yong to participate in the OST but Da Hee's OST is such a sweet gift for the fans and for their couple too haha! 

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

BTS! BTS!

... now we know why Jang Ki Yong has gained weight :lol:

AH HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!! Lee DaHee's flustered, confused shuffle back when PD-nim suddenly called cut the moment their lips met. I mean, I didn't expect that 'cut' too, but her reaction was just too cute!

And Lee JaeWook's red face is hilarious! PD-nim! I know you're all about aesthetics but dang, your methods are awesomely over the top!

And Im SooJung's "saranghae"... oof, I had goosebumps too.

“Search: WWW” Male Leads Who Captivate Viewers With Their Romantic Charms

by S. Nam
626962fec169432db12a322644445cb7.jpeg?s=

The male leads of tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” have shown their varying ways of romance!

First off the list of the three charismatic men is the genius music producer Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) who falls in love with Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) at first sight. Park Mo Geon fully understands Bae Ta Mi’s completely different way of love, parting with the words, “The love we had, it meant something, right?” Jang Ki Yong has made viewers tear up with his sincere portrayal of Park Mo Geon’s emotions as he lets go of Bae Ta Mi because of his love for her. Viewers are curious to find out what will happen to the couple with the remaining two episodes.

Another character who has captivated the hearts of the viewers is rising actor Seol Ji Hwan (Lee Jae Wook). He is an innocent yet surprisingly manly character, allowing Lee Jae Wook to show off his versatile acting. In particular, Seol Ji Hwan made hearts flutter when he confessed to Cha Hyun (Lee Da Hee) who was his self-proclaimed first fan despite being an unknown actor. Their beautiful kiss scene has become one of the most iconic moments in the drama, and viewers are excited to see how the couple’s love will develop with one month left until Seol Ji Hwan’s enlistment date.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1340307wpp/search-www-male-leads-who-captivate-viewers-with-their-romantic-charms

I have been think about this, but wanted to wait for a while and watch what happens in the drama. But with just 2 episode to go this is what I think about Ta mi and Mo gun. To me I feel Ta mi and Mo gun relationship started in the wrong end with the one night stand... when they meet each other again after that night Ta mi is clearly holding him in an distance, not wanting to have anything to do with him. even so he is the one pushing for a relationship with her. frankly to me this leave a bad taste to me because they are not in the same page from the start. and we have him being the one to doing all the pushing.  So I wonder if their relationship started with them getting closer as friend Ta mi would feel more relaxed and at ease. She would not have to feel pressure of having romantic relationship with him that was what made her not accepting him at first. as friend they still could have talk about marriage and what they think about that. maybe this would have make them both re think about what they belive as their feelings slowly started to grow. I think being friends first would have giving them the space to explore their different point on another level as friends then having to think about them as couple. I belive this would have made a very big change to their dynamic. 

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

BTS subbed - Cha Hyun & Ji Hwan Cut

Thank you for the sub.. waa lee jaewook also in the real search ranking. Hope for his growth as an actor and later can main lead together with lee da hee

@Ahpheng I must be more innocent than I thought. I never even thought of those dates. Was too preoccupied hoping they would confess that I forgot.

What I would really, really like to see is her sending him off. I would admit to having a sneaking desire to see her throw a Kdramas drama wailing scene at the reporting centre. 

Or be the glamorous girlfriend visiting him cos' Cha Hyeon does glamour so well. And just slay all the other guys.

That would be an unforgettable time slip.

BTW, loved Scarlet t's dress in the kiss scene.  Accented her figure perfectly.  I wonder if it was bespoke for her.  

It's incredible that the drama is already ending.  A drama that is well-executed doesn't drag along, and make the viewer ask when it's going to end.  Rather, it is a high compliment for a drama when the viewers are lamenting that it is ending too soon, which describes many of our reactions to this drama.  

Archived