[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Overall, I'm sure Scarlett will knock some sense into Tami since she is also dating someone younger... both of them are in the same dating boat (younger boyfriends), and im sure we know Scarlett is a risk taker and living her life in the present and not think much of the future.

Everyone Fighting!

Ps. No one has more pictures of the wrap up party? The one i saw earlier, PMG certainly wasnt standing next to Tami for the cake cutting event... sigh

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

tvN finally uploaded the cut :wub:

Such a beautifully filmed scene--JH's fingers twining around CH's wrist like a growing vine, and all the phones lighting up/ringing in the background.  

I enjoyed reading everyone’s take on BTM and PMG’s relationship. I enjoyed their relationship the most. Not just because they’re the leads but how they’re portraying a realistic complicated relationship when it comes to marriage and kids.

I also agreed with everyone. In ep 14, we didn’t see BTM fight for PMG. Just like what PMG said to her when she saw him talking to DI outside his house. He was bringing up a point. Why didn’t BTM tell DI to back off, why didn’t she say he was her bf to DI. Instead, BTM let DI talked freely about how much she likes PMG in front of her as if he was a stranger to her. During their argument, he was trying to say why BTM didn’t fight for him or for their love. When he said, “Da In wants to marry someday and you know I do too. We’re you secretly rooting for us or something?” I think when he said that, that was somewhat true. I feel like BTM is pushing PMG away again because she knows that she will not make him happy if his mind set is still on wanting to marry and she can’t give him that so maybe she feels that Da In may be a better match for him than herself. 

I’m also glad that they didn’t focus on the love triangle. I think Da In’s character is supposed to show BTM that she can change her mind set too if she allows herself to explore living in the world of PMG... like what normal couple will do. Da In’s character is showing that BTM can change to be someone like DI too. (I think that was why in ep 12, PMG was hoping that BTM will come around and change her mind about marriage because she’s so in love with him). Da In’s character is supposed to make BTM realize if she doesn’t hold on to the person she loves, she’ll lose him forever. Which was why DI said she beat BTM because she’s fighting for what she wants while BTM is allowing herself to walk away from all the things that her and PMG has been through and that’s what she did at the end of episode 14, she walked away as PMG let her go in order for her to find true happiness. 

The ending of ep 14 just killed me. I was crying so hard. Their conversation about everything that has happened so far in their relationship and even though they’re so different, all of that was meaningful to them.. to BTM. I think the scene of BTM crying in her car, she probably just may have realized that she lost the love of her life. It’s like that saying, “the one that got away”. She let the person that could be her future go. She let a good person go. :bawling:

I’m thinking the last two episodes could be a time jump into 2 years later because SJH is returning from the military. 

12 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@savingrace

(nods) 

I mentioned this earlier 'bout Ta-Mi's obvious insecurities.. How she seem to have a fear of commitment...her keeping relationships at arm's length using her career as an excuse. We're nearing to the end & I doubt there'd be light shed on her backstory.. 

We only know Ta-Mi got close to marrying Lee Dong-Wook..but had a change of heart.. Though honestly who could ever pass up on Lee Dong-Wook?!:lol::P:w00t:

I’ll gladly divorce my husband and marry Lee Dong-Wook in a heartbeat! LOL. just kidding.

1 hour ago, elizabeth said:

I enjoyed reading everyone’s take on BTM and PMG’s relationship. I enjoyed their relationship the most. Not just because they’re the leads but how they’re portraying a realistic complicated relationship when it comes to marriage and kids.

I also agreed with everyone. In ep 14, we didn’t see BTM fight for PMG. Just like what PMG said to her when she saw him talking to DI outside his house. He was bringing up a point. Why didn’t BTM tell DI to back off, why didn’t she say he was her bf to DI. Instead, BTM let DI talked freely about how much she likes PMG in front of her as if he was a stranger to her. During their argument, he was trying to say why BTM didn’t fight for him or for their love. When he said, “Da In wants to marry someday and you know I do too. We’re you secretly rooting for us or something?” I think when he said that, that was somewhat true. I feel like BTM is pushing PMG away again because she knows that she will not make him happy if his mind set is still on wanting to marry and she can’t give him that so maybe she feels that Da In May be a better match for him than herself. 

I’m also glad that they didn’t focus on the love triangle. I think Da In’s character is supposed to show BTM that she can change her mind set too if she allows herself to explore living in the world of PMG... like what normal couple will do. Da In’s character is showing that BTM can change to be someone like DI too. (I think that was why in ep 12, PMG was hoping that BTM will come around and change her mind about marriage because she’s so in love with him). Da In’s character is supposed to make BTM realize if she doesn’t hold on to the person she loves, she’ll lose him forever. Which was why DI said she beat BTM because she’s fighting for what she wants while BTM is allowing herself to walk away from all the things that her and PMG has been through and that’s what she did at the end of episode 14, she walked away as PMG let her go in order for her to find true happiness. 

The ending of ep 14 just killed me. I was crying so hard. Their conversation about everything that has happened so far in their relationship and even though they’re so different, all of that was meaningful to them.. to BTM. I think the scene of BTM crying in her car, she probably just may have realized that she lost the love of her life. It’s like that saying, “the one that got away”. She let the person that could be her future go. She let a good person go. :bawling:

I’m thinking the last two episodes could be a time jump into 2 years later because SJH is returning from the military. 

I agree.

And it’s refreshing to watch a reversal of sorts on roles, with the woman (BTM) as the one hesitant to get married, while the man (PMG) is very much willing. 

That last scenes in Episode 14 killed me as well. I guess it’s pride that prevented BTM to talk PGM out of breaking up with her.  I guess it’s also pride that made her abruptly walk away so that PGM don’t see her hurting/crying that much. All the while she’s walking away, I was screaming at BTM like, “No Ta-Mi! Go back! Don’t leave him!”.

And for some reason, their push and pull remind me of this quote from Runaway Bride, which I think if they do get to a proposal of sorts of being together, this is very appropriate, especially if BTM says this to PGM...

”I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee... that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart... you're the only one for me.” - Maggie Carpenter to Ike Graham, Runaway Bride

50 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I agree.

And it’s refreshing to watch a reversal of sorts on roles, with the woman (BTM) as the one hesitant to get married, while the man (PMG) is very much willing. 

That last scenes in Episode 14 killed me as well. I guess it’s pride that prevented BTM to talk PGM out of breaking up with her.  I guess it’s also pride that made her abruptly walk away so that PGM don’t see her hurting/crying that much. All the while she’s walking away, I was screaming at BTM like, “No Ta-Mi! Go back! Don’t leave him!”.

And for some reason, their push and pull remind me of this quote from Runaway Bride, which I think if they do get to a proposal of sorts of being together, this is very appropriate, especially if BTM says this to PGM...

”I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee... that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart... you're the only one for me.” - Maggie Carpenter to Ike Graham, Runaway Bride

Omg that quote got me teary eyed. It’s so perfect for BTM if she were to say that to PMG. It fits her character so well. Now that you brought it up, I can see similarities of BTM/PMG with Runaway Bride, MC and IG. I just hope that their ending don’t end up like how her and LDW’s character ended when he finally got his dream.. to marry and start a family and she was happy that he’s happy.

Also, since the scriptwriter used to work under Kim Eun Sook, hopefully we do not get an ending like Goblin. As much as I loved that drama, the ending could of been better.  I wish for a happy ending for both BTM and PMG.

Had to look up that scene. It was sweet. :tears::wub:

Truly enjoyed the comments I have read and it really makes you think of your own interpretation of what is a relationship.  What is the worth of your relationship?  How do you treasure your relationships? It has made me evaluate some relationships in my life.   I feel that is the success of this show.  Hope for  a good close to  this drama.

Finding someone you love and to love you back is hard and to me is the miracle of love itself.   The drama delves into different forms of relationship  between the 3 female leads, between parent and child and between coworkers.  

I saw this quote from the little prince (see below)  and  made me think of finding that single rose.  I hope that each of the couples hold on to that single rose they each have found (if it is their single rose). 

“'People where you live,' the little prince said, 'grow five thousand roses in one garden... Yet they don't find what they're looking for... And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose.'”   

Search Query: WWW: Episode 10

by LollyPip

Search10-00502.jpg

A lot of changes are happening lately, mostly in regards to our strong heroine and her ability to relate to people. Between her new romance and her new job, she’s learning that the way to success isn’t to pretend she’s impenetrable, but to show people that she cares and let herself be a bit vulnerable.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/search-query-www-episode-10/

All the phones ringing and lightning up was wonderful directing.  It was as if the phones represented the viewers that were cheering and applauding the beginning of a new couple.  

As for the new couple, I wouldn't be surprise if they got married before he reported for military duty, given Scarlett's repeated emphasis on having only one month.  :lol: 

If it happens, this couple will be about how they feel in the here and now, which is  the opposite of ParkBai couple, who is about analyzing the future.

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

Check out "Golden Garden".  :w00t:  Beyond ridiculous.

I tried it, and gave up quickly.  That's 10 minutes of my life I want refunded.  

The funny thing is that I only tried it because of the title.  Where I live, we have spiders called Golden Gardens (huge yellow and black orb weavers, very beautiful) and they are my favorite.  I now object because that awful "drama" has sullied the name Golden Garden.  <_<

But I do wonder what we will find to watch now that WWW is on the brink of finishing.  It's been so much fun to discuss, especially as well all have very different views.

@thistle you should finish 2 episodes. I was left reeling in shock at the speed. What it normally takes 30 episodes happens in 2. I swear. I actually went back to check the episode no because I am so shocked

Once www ends I would be left without a week day drama. Not one. I have a Fri one. 1 Sat and one Sat/Sun. 

I might rewatch certain scenes in LDH's last drama where she played a rich successful something. I don't like the male OTP there as I thought he was arrogant and conceited about his looks. But I like her.

On the other hand, has Jennie been in another drama? I keep imagining her as a another mother in a weekend drama. It all blurs together.

I still have Level Up, Dr John to check out. But I am waiting for LJW's next drama. Isn't he a young fiance in high school in the Sept drama?

To remain on topic. Does anyone actually see Ta Mi being a wife and mother of a child? Honest to God regardless of what the drama gives I cannot envisage her wanting to be pregnant and look after a child. In this case do I want Park Morgan to end with her? I cannot see her doing the family outing to the amusement park. Or Hangang cycling. Or doing a movie date. In fact my mind reacts with horror. Maybe the writer did too good a job selling her determined to be alone persona to me.

2 hours ago, thistle said:

But I do wonder what we will find to watch now that WWW is on the brink of finishing.  It's been so much fun to discuss, especially as well all have very different views.

If you want a Western drama that has a similar story with Tami x Morgan's relationship: started as a one night stand, push and pulling with dating because they have an understanding that it will end and with both parties having different thoughts about love, relationships and marriage, you can try You're The Worst (Why You Should Watch YTW).

It's about two broken people who deals with love when it's the last thing they want to believe in. Brilliant script and acting. A cult fave since it isn't very mainstream.

I'm enjoying our main leads' romance due to this. Might also be your cup of tea. :)

Archived