[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

14 hours ago, thistle said:

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex.  So someone is saying that Tammy is the one who is keeping Morgan up at night.  (no pun intended.....or maybe it is....;) )

Oops! Same thought. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

11 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I love BTM's reactions whenever he teases her. That moment when she whines he should wear something but he replied that why bother since she already did more than just looking. Oh gosh... LOL

Been killed many times by his words. Gosh. How many souls should came out from me? 

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't think he is saint. LOL. I wonder how could BTM resist him that long. He keeps sending her love attacks through her way in every chances. He's the most powerful fish in her tank. LOL.  

LOL.

Agreed.

He might be the strongest fish with stinging ray on his fins. TaMi has begun to feel paralyzed after being attacked many times.

This fish using combo attack buttons learned from Jin Kazama. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes I agree, I love so many of the dialogues. Not just between Morgan and Tammy. Below is just one of many my fave from ep.6

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work?

She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

Even more important is the next scene with her switching handbags because what she said about having no money, in your twenties, is absolutely real life.    Yet, displaying, to the world, that one has a brand-named item is a psychological trick that boost ones self-confidence.  Also, it makes other people perceive you in a more positive light.  Society shouldn't be so shallow.  Yet, that is reality.  And, this perception is exactly what marketeers and brand name designers uses to get us to buy stuff.  

I love how the issue of search ranks has now segued into marketing.  Brilliant writing.

Haha, I don't remember seeing a BMW logo on the trashed car.  But, it was definitely some old car, from the looks of the cheap metal in some of the shots. :P

I don't know if there are any regional exclusions.  But it is on Viki.

Yeah, it is better if Morgan was not a saint.  He can  just be a god that I put on a pedestal during my working hours.  But, he will definitely be off that pedestal during my other waking moments, and especially my bedtime. :wub::P

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I think LDW will be another fish in BTM aquarium ( ◜‿◝ )♡

I was actually wondering if he isn't already; meaning that he might have been in the past?

I get the feeling that there is more to TaMi being resistant to Morgan than just having worked a lot, etc. I think sthg might have happened in the past, something that made her build walls around her. Perhaps LDW's character is linked to that?

So Hey! I am new to this thread! Been watching since week 1 and really like it.

I saw some comments by Koreans posted here and one of them said that it was both unrealistic and realistic. I guess that is what I like: it is unrealistic and over the top at times but it keeps it entertaining; and it is realistic and some parts really touches me. Like the bag/status discussion TaMi had with ARa (what her English name again?); the showing weaknesses in love at its beginning; the life choices one makes and its consequences; etc.

One thing I also really like is the cinematography. The way some scenes are shot are really fascinating and breathtaking. The angles of some shots, just wow!

Of course I love the thing TaMi and Morgan have going on. It is so HOT! He he...

That said, I totally understand why she is resisting him: first, the age difference. It's never easy. Second, he is no saint like some of you just said, and that is scary. Hence my thinking sthg might have happened to her in the past... Third, well, teasing is fun too :P

YES!  The cinematography is fantastic.  Many shots are like artwork, which I wouldn't mind putting on my wall.  Hey, that's another avenue to earn profit.  Sell the artsy shots as good quality posters or canvas art.  I'll buy.

Also,  the OST and background music is totally wonderful.  I actually replay scenes just to listen to the background music.:rolleyes:

@Auntie Mame said:-

Even more important is the next scene with her switching handbags because what she said about having no money, in your twenties, is absolutely real life.    Yet, displaying, to the world, that one has a brand-named item is a psychological trick that boost ones self-confidence.  Also, it makes other people perceive you in a more positive light.  Society shouldn't be so shallow.  Yet, that is reality.  And, this perception is exactly what marketeers and brand name designers uses to get us to buy stuff.  

I love how the issue of search ranks has now segued into marketing.  Brilliant writing.

Haha, I don't remember seeing a BMW logo on the trashed car.  But, it was definitely some old car, from the looks of the cheap metal in some of the shots. :P

I don't know if there are any regional exclusions.  But it is on Viki.

Yeah, it is better if Morgan was not a saint.  He can  just be a god that I put on a pedestal during my working hours.  But, he will definitely be off that pedestal during my other waking moments, and especially my bedtime. :wub::P

I thought it was real sweet of Ta-Mi to switch her designer purse with her team mate.. that is not easy ok LoL? I mean if someone swapped my eco bag for their pricey purse I'd be moved to tears too~ This is a true story btw, my bro decides to invest in an expensive car to rope in clients (he's a businessman) and as you've already mentioned, appearances are everything. And speaking of shallow, I see it all around me on a daily basis:rolleyes: Just earlier today, I saw 8 out of 10 women carrying cheap knockoffs of the current trendy bags. It doesn't matter if it's fake as long as they "sell" the illusion they can afford one LoL:P Damn them marketing:lol::P

I was more shocked when Jin-Woo came to give Ga-Gyeong a ride & he said the car he drives is the only one he's got left... I'm like Huh? Isn't he like super wealthy? Unless Scarlett & Ta-Mi destroyed his other cars too LMFAo?!??!

I love it whenever Ta-Mi/Mo-Gan have their lil sexy talks eheh;):w00t: so much tension you can cut with a knife! And his "Are You Not Scared of Me?" oo..la..la..  *fans myself* His company partner is excited Mo-Gan brought a woman over to the office HA-HA.

@thistle said:-

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex

That's my understanding too eheheh unless they were up playin' "sports" *winkwink* #MindInGutter #SorryNotSorry 

tumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo3_400.giftumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo2_400.giftumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo5_400.gif

Park Morgan 1 - Bae Ta Mi 0:D

tumblr_pteu0eu4Hh1sqfa8ro8_540.giftumblr_pteu0eu4Hh1sqfa8ro10_540.gif

E06 Second Night

=======

REVIEWS

cr:https://www.netizendrama.com/search-www-first-impression-review/

Spoiler
Search-WWW-1.png?fit=890%2C500&ssl=1

Web portals rule modern-day South Korea, Bae Ta Mi is the fierce brain behind #1 web portal in the nation ‘Unicon’, in tvN’s new drama Search: WWW. Despite being the ace of the company she is put in a difficult situation, which leads to her being fired and taken in by competitor company ‘Barro’.

This drama exceeded my expectations by tenfold with the first episode alone. Being honest I only began watching because of my love for Lee Da Hee and half-expected to skip through the typical office drama just to get to her scenes. Instead, I was captivated by how innovative and witty it was. Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) is a cold, competitive workaholic with sharp gazes and smirks. She’s the best at what she does and stands up for what she sees as right.

tami-1.gif?w=640&ssl=1

The only person able to see her relaxed side is her fling, Park Mogan (Jang Ki Yong). He’s always ready to tease and challenge her authority despite being a whole decade younger than her.

Lee Da Hee’s character Scarlet is a woman that fights her battles with her own hands. She takes criticism from no one and lets no one get away with hurting her company. She stops Ta Mi from doing anything too off-brand as Barro’s new manager. Despite being close friends with the head of their competitor she refuses to let her loyalty be in question.

scarlett-1-1.gif?w=640&ssl=1

Ga Gyung (Jeon Hye Jin) is one of Unicon’s heads. She used to be close friends with Ta Mi but turns bitter and harsh after her family got bankrupt and married her husband. Getting Ta Mi fired starts her constant self-conflict with how much her in-laws are controlling her.

This show did not fail to impress me. It sets up an exciting corporate war with dynamic characters all around. I’m interested in all of their full stories and there isn’t a single one I don’t feel strong emotions for whether it be love or hate. Anyone hesitating to watch this show because it sounds like a boring business melodrama should reconsider. Its a genre I’m not very fond of either but this show put its own twist on it making it interesting for a serial rom-com addict like myself!

Written by: @___suhny

3 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Also,  the OST and background music is totally wonderful.  I actually replay scenes just to listen to the background music.:rolleyes:

Me too. I’ve been replaying the ending to ep 6 not just for their hot tensions (well maybe that too) but because I like the song playing during that scene. Hopefully the OST song comes out next week because I’ll for sure abuse my replay button. 

11 hours ago, thistle said:

I tried not to say it but I just couldn't help it.  :D 

LOL..in ep 5 when she was at his place he told her if she was going to be up all night he wanted it to be because of him:yum: then ask her what she think.

I would be OK.... but she said she does not want to take advantage of his feeling. So maybe now she is OK with it.

5 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Yes I am loving all the OST and BGM too. Waiting for the one that was playing during the scene of SGG in the car with her husband. 

6 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Your username is almost the same with other soompier I know. Your username is the same except for that final a. Is it perhaps you're the same person?

Hi @stargazer187:).... Yes, I am.. I lost the other account password after being inactive for many months and by the time I'm back at the forum, i couldn't remember, hence I have to create another account, which sounds similar to it :)

Ending of ep6.... let it happen, let it happen.... I've been waiting since ep3 and feeling sorry for Morgan,  Tammy, just have fun.... the sexual tension is intense as it is.. haha..

the sexual tension is ...woah!!!  Amazing they don't jump each other.  Really slow burn

Jin woo really loves his wife GA Kyung.  I'm wondering what's stopping her from actually liking him back.  It might be an arranged business marriage but love can still blossom, no?

22 minutes ago, emmie said:

I'm wondering what's stopping her from actually liking him back.  It might be an arranged business marriage but love can still blossom, no?

Perhaps I'm wrong but my impression is that her heart is already engaged elsewhere:  Scarlett.

And certainly there is the issue that she is being held hostage by her evil mother-in-law--that's enough to put anyone off love.

2 hours ago, emmie said:

Jin woo really loves his wife GA Kyung.  I'm wondering what's stopping her from actually liking him back.  It might be an arranged business marriage but love can still blossom, no?

I wouldn’t love him either if he caused me to be a slave to my mother in law.  He knows of the situation she’s place in right now and is not doing anything.  That’s probably why she can’t respect him either.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Perhaps I'm wrong but my impression is that her heart is already engaged elsewhere:  Scarlett.

And certainly there is the issue that she is being held hostage by her evil mother-in-law--that's enough to put anyone off love.

I would agree, I'm wondering if the plot will actually develop the Scarlett/GG attraction though, or leave it as subtext only.

I'm enjoying the slow burn between BTM and PMG - would be quite happy if it keeps going for awhile longer. I think a big part of the appeal is the OST they have paired with their scenes.

I didn't really pay much attention to any hype before this show, and have been pleasantly surprised by it 

11 hours ago, carolinedl said:

I was actually wondering if he isn't already; meaning that he might have been in the past?

Ah, yes. That's what I mean. Blamed my grammar ୧(﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)୨

11 hours ago, carolinedl said:

One thing I also really like is the cinematography. The way some scenes are shot are really fascinating and breathtaking. The angles of some shots, just wow!

Agreed! If we cut the scene in the drama and watching it in mute mode. I feel like watching a music video or a movie. The slowmotion cherry blossoms falling down or the slowmotion raindrops or the time when TaMi looking at Morgan blissfully when he came back from the sea.

Am crazy in love with the visual.

1 hour ago, sally2 said:

I'm enjoying the slow burn between BTM and PMG - would be quite happy if it keeps going for awhile longer. I think a big part of the appeal is the OST they have paired with their scenes.

I didn't really pay much attention to any hype before this show, and have been pleasantly surprised by it 

Slow burn indeed but they're like pressure cooker, the heat is kept inside for long and soon the whistle will released the heat ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

Wrote my (imaginary) scenario for next episode below (that's how crazy I am for this drama)

Spoiler

TaMi is ready to 'sacrifice' herself after Morgan warned her not to look fragile in front of him, it made him think this is his chance. 

But then Morgan just released the beer can and said, "You must be very tired after driving for 2 hours with anger kept inside you. Get some sleep, you'll get swollen face tomorrow if you're awake too long".

Lol, Morgan is the master of push and pull. TaMi's pride will definitely hurt because it's about "her vitality" he's talking about. WTH he mentioned about tired?! 

I assumed TaMi will be the one who kiss him. And that time Morgan will definitely not wasting his time to use the chance. 

-The End-

( ◜‿◝ )♡

Just found out about this drama just a week before it's started. Never imagine that I'll be immersed inside so bad, like this. 

The scenes between our couple are so good that I couldn’t help waching them over and over again.  The lines of Park Morgan just kills me.

Park Morgan was initially attracted to her because of her confidence, her competitiveness and how she looked after scoring a victory even though its only a game.  He grew more attracted to her to the point of sharing his phone number because he found her to be insightful and he saw her vulnerability inspite of her tough exterior.  I’m sure his night with her sealed the deal. :tounge_wink: As Ta Mi once asked, “was I that good?   :flushed:(She apparently was :lol:)

Despite his young age and based on his character, he likes a woman who challenges him.  He is confident and is shown in his lines.   He knows he is attractive and charming.  Although, I read some comments that they felt he was too agressive, I don’t think that at all maybe because I see Ta Mi as a strong character as well.  You definintely need some aggresiveness to win her over, and what more important is he knows she is attracted to her.  I think if he feels that he doesn’t have a chance with her, he would cut his losses.  Also, he doesn’t force his feelings, if the girl said stop, he does stop.  He always wait for Ta Mi to make the first move.

I like him because I think he is sure of his feelings and he is willing to gamble and work for it to get his girl.  He never wanted it to stay as a one night stand.  Even on the last episode, when Ta Mi was saying she’s developing feelings for her, he never wanted to just be someone you have fun at an amusement park but someone that is part of her everyday life.  

29 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Visually-wandering LOL. You always made my day with this kind of comment. Do you think what will happen if the heat kept for that long? I have a bad experience with pressure cooker. Because I forget to take it off when it's time. It ruined your kitchen and your food. Scary.

My mind goes down to the gutter thinking about the possibilityies, plus we've already heard GaGyeong mentioned about "let CEO Park sleep", that has cleared up the picture for me. (〃゚3゚〃)

Well,...I don't have to write the details here, right? I'm afraid Mods will moderate my comment ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Archived