[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign Here because uri Park Morgan who overload with handsomeness... Is it really romantic drama? I feel like JKY is supporting role here, besides 3 career women, I think the story focus on them... I expect much in this drama will have much romantic scene...:frown:

Wonderful drama! The first series really liked! Gorgeous actresses ... and charming Chang Ki Yong ...
And most importantly, in the first series we were shown SUCH !!!:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:
And what is the talk here ...
- How old are you?
- I'm an adult!
And the air around the pair just exploded. Chemistry between actors is superb!:heart::wub:
Special thanks to the operator. Great job! What at the very beginning when they talk about the role of the Internet in the life of everyone. What at the moments when heroes remember the night of love ...
I remain here and will follow the drama.:P

Love love love episode 2 as much as the 1st. Acting from the women are powerful and everybody else is all on point. In addition, I love all the little cute facial expressions Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong made in there.

One of the highlights of this drama is I really enjoy the lines: Bae Ta Mi's lines when she's in battle (be it against the assemblyman or Director Song or Scarlett) and her exchange with Morgan at the parking lot. Morgan's cheekiness and cheeky lines was a fun watch too. The writer is Kim Eun Sook's assistant before so clearly she inherited a bit of KES's style. But (for now), I much enjoy this writer's style (it has more clarity) than KES's infamous (but confusing) word play.

Park Morgan is a cutie pie and at the moment I like having him around to dissolve the tension created by the three women in the drama. His cheekiness really cracks me up below... he definitely contemplate whether or not to take his blazer off in front of the guys, and then decides to do it anyway ... LOL. Show off!

img.gif

And acting all cool in front of Bae Ta Mi, but you can totally see from his face that his heart was shot by the cupid's arrow. Hehehehehehe :D

992BA8365CF9F7DA0A

I'm liking his character a lot more than in Kill It. I hope he's not playing a supporting role too but if he is then that's ok as well since he's the newbie in the production, it's already beneficial he gets to work with these women.

GIF source: deok_kku and inhighsummer

Ok, I really loved both episodes.

It's so good to see a korean drama focusing on three powerful independent women. I'm so glad that netizens are praising it already. I think it'd be awesome if it really becomes the new Sky Castle.

I'm also loving BTM and Morgan relationship. I got really surprised with their one night stand lol but I found it interesting. As much as I love Ki Yong I think his character is a supporting role as her romantic pair. And I don't find that bad at all! He's very talented and already has proved that he can play main roles. In this case I think it's perfectly fine for his career to support three great female protagonists. Specially if the drama gets great ratings.

I can't wait for the next episodes, WWW fighting!

I love this show! My favorite part is when BTM owned a walk of shame like a boss,  new make up and a scarf should fix the repeating outfit haha. 

Were they at a hotel or his place, I couldn’t tell?

The dialogue and the focus on women are amazing. Although I’m disappointed about the slap, come on it’s 2019, it’s no longer acceptable to go around slapping people...right? Or is it ok in korean society to do this? Feel a little backward for such a forward looking script. 

Just finished the first two episodes and I am hooked. I love the cast and how the three main women show their work dedication into this drama. I can find myself related in some ways with their work passion. Though I love the love story and cute scenes between PMG and BTM, I feel that it went too fast because based on BTM’s character discription, she chooses work and success over love so I was hoping that it’ll showcase her work life for the beginning of the series then blossom to love mid-end of the series... so I was surprised she gave in quickly with PMG. But at the same time I’m looking forward with BTM’s character as she tries to balance work and love at the same time with PMG. Can’t wait for the next week to come.  

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Omooo so happy, read many positive reaction for this drama. the second eps make progress! it keep better and better, with love line and work line. I like how cool BTM when she is in her work hours, and she is sooo cute when she is with PMG in their night hours. And WOW, in the preview, i hope scarlet will be a good person, not gonna become such a jerk for her own company. 

Another drama to watch after Her Private Life! YEY!

PS: i like park mo gan smiley face,, awww he is soo in love with bae ta mi. love this couple. 

Hi guyss...:D

I came back for this drama...I really liked it. it is better than I expected. I liked how it turns around a strong woman characters. Also dialogues are so good. They are like huge life lessons. I also liked the chemistry btw all the leads. Tae Mi's chemistry btw PMG is how I like..Not like "I am a strong man so why I love you?"..ohh noo...she is so cute I think I fall in love"...this is more realistic. He is falling love on her strong and clever aura and she is falling love on his strange, mystic, direct character..not forceful or unrealistic. This kind of people born to be together. They represent the strength and power with their characters. I also like Taemi and Scarlet! they can even be everyone's OTP soon. They gonna be so strong together and we know they will be best friends but hope Scarlet wont turns into another Ka-Kyung after Tae Mi gets her position in company. If there is strong business characters there is always a fight for being first woman or man..

and I just noticed. SEARCH:WWW is also representing this 3 woman...Woman Woman Woman

This team is so clever. ;)

6peeWf.jpg

Drama is in same time period with 2 strong drama but I feel this is gonna be big..B)

30 minutes ago, evok said:

and I just noticed. SEARCH:WWW is also representing this 3 woman...Woman Woman Woman

OMG that's SO CLEVER!!! I'm in shock because I'd never suspect that lol thank you for sharing it with us!

1 hour ago, paolaadl said:

OMG that's SO CLEVER!!! I'm in shock because I'd never suspect that lol thank you for sharing it with us!

thank youuu...also I dont know when they started to film this drama but ıt really remind me naver and nate rivalry.

and how naver deleted "burning sun" related news and search results coz the son of the naver owner is DJ working under YG..

but sure drama filmed before that issue but it make me feel this is not smth new in korea. They are actually shading some people with a "fictional" opening note. it actually doesnt need it while many dramas are fictional and never use this warning. B)

11 hours ago, Ramenqueen19 said:

I love this show! My favorite part is when BTM owned a walk of shame like a boss,  new make up and a scarf should fix the repeating outfit haha. 

Were they at a hotel or his place, I couldn’t tell?

The dialogue and the focus on women are amazing. Although I’m disappointed about the slap, come on it’s 2019, it’s no longer acceptable to go around slapping people...right? Or is it ok in korean society to do this? Feel a little backward for such a forward looking script. 

I love that scene too. Her walk of shame moment turned boss like.. as if nothing happened. I’m really impressed with Im Soo Jung’s acting in this drama and her portrayal of Bae Ta Mi. Her character description seemed a bit boring so I thought she was going to be like those boring boss-like characters in other kdramas that I’ve seen but she proved me wrong. I’m enjoying her character a lot. 

I agreed with everyone. JKY’s character seemed more like a supporting than a main character. I think his character will bring a lot of fun and joy to BTM’s workaholic life. He’s really funny and charming. Also, hopefully we’ll also get to see more of Cha Hyun’s storyline. 

Hello everyone!

Just finished  the first two episodes! 

Wooowwwww!

I'm speechless. This drama is sooo good!  I really like the dialogues in this drama. Clever writing from the writer and great executions from all those seasoned actresses. Although there is very unpleasant scapegoating  thingy and whats not happening, which really happened in business world, but I must praise all the actresses for carrying out their characters so well that I can feel they are really professional and well-verse with their respective field and job. The transition between one scene to another is very easy to follow and at an adequate pace. 

I'm liking the lead actress for standing up for herself and agreed to take the job offer from Barro...though there are weeks of drinking and wasting herself in between because she still has hope for Director Song.. (and spouting did she that good with Morgan..LOL! :D).

How shameless of Director Song for having the audacity to ask BTM to be a spy for Unicon (next episode's preview), LOL!! Helllooo! You did not accept her resignation but instead insist to have the word "fired" on her record! Now you are asking her to do that for Unicon??!! Pfffttt! I really want to punch her on BTM behalf :joy:

Oh oh... I'm shocked at how the veteran actress who acts as the Chairwoman transforms  in this drama (white hair lady). She always acts as the frail, sick old woman, or good-natured, soft-spoken elderly and usually short-lived character. I'm so impressed at her very fussy, cynical antics and sarcasms in this drama. And she's sooo goooddd at it that it's so intimidating! I literally jumped out of my seat when she yelled "Yaaaa!!!" at Director Song!  :o:o:o I really like her acting but I am so much hating her character too.  I'm so torn... :tired:

I don't have much to comment on the one night stand. I'm leaving it to y'all to discuss their cuteness and I'll just enjoy some wild imaginations of what really happened that night between them. I was a bit expectant of at least some kisses :joy::joy::tounge_xd:

Great start. Very promising. I just knew it won`t dissapoint.  I think this drama will be my favorite among the series I am watching right now. 

I can`t wait to see more.

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

Archived