[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Scarlett and JH are out and the street vendor recognize him for the show and he gets a crowd of ladies.  Scarlett is backing away.  I guess she is experiencing being with someone who is famous.  She is crying saying not to go...

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!! HYUN!!! Hyun ah!

She's so funny!

"EeeEEeeEEeEeEEeeeeee~~~! You can't even speak casually what do you mean by you'll protect the country!?! EeeEeEeeEEeeEE~~!!!!!"

She suddenly started bursting into tears at the sight of SEAWEED soup. The SEAWEED that Cha MinHyuk was slapped with. :joy: This lady kills me.

15 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

OMG ...MG mom

He meets his step bro..sad..I don't think he tells that she his mom too

Not step bro though. Half bro. They share a mom.

This drama really knows how to end its episodes. That voice-only part at the end while the camera focused on MoGun's face... I think I forgot how to breathe.

And then:

> Insert your search query here.

"How to make up with a lover you broke up with."

*Shocked silent ovation*

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Not step bro though. Half bro. They share a mom.

This drama really knows how to end its episodes. That voice-only part at the end while the camera focused on MoGun's face... I think I forgot how to breathe.

And then:

> Insert your search query here.

"How to make up with a lover you broke up with."

*Shocked silent ovation*

thanks...yes half brother..

tvN hasn't released any cut scenes yet. Edit: It's coming out now. Anyway, thanks to fans we still have some screencaps & other means to see some. My favourite scene had to be this. The everyday life of Tami & Morgan without each other, but missing each other. Excellent cinematography - love the creativity.

d0c596b1ly1g5b9shqngkj20ru0vax2k.jpg

Spoiler

d0c596b1ly1g5b9sj13dvj20ru0va4kg.jpg

d0c596b1ly1g5b9sg814kj21pc0yikjq.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9sqka1oj20ru1qk1kx.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9sorp7yj21pc0yiu0z.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9ss2lw6j20ru0va7qq.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9st9c17j20ru0vaqmp.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9sv40lyj20ru0vaqnx.jpgd0c596b1ly1g5b9sx9wwdj20ru0va4kj.jpg

64719732_462198841286528_284715375235720

Video: http://n.miaopai.com/media/V3Qv7lJwvglzIEXRn5GngG8BoTNnFvCU.htm

6 hours ago, forwww said:

I just hope nothing bad happens to Mogun........... that crying seems to be not because of Tami :(

Ugh... :( Knew it was coming sooner or later.. knowing that the writer was a Kim Eun Sook apprentice, I expected something like this to happen. I'm still trying to digest if that was necessary.. since I trust the script in every ep. :( 

Trigger warning for ep 15: 

Spoiler

character death

9 hours ago, churasan said:

But, my friend said that there is nothing wrong with expressing her feelings to him.  I somewhat agree

While I see your friend's point and while it's possible to somewhat agree (because I thought that for a second, too), the fact is that the piano teacher was wrong to confess to a man she knew was taken.   It was a very self-centered thing to do, and that means that she does Not really love him.  Instead she is probably in love with the idea of being in love. 

A person who truly loves would never hurt another person with their feelings, but that is what the piano teacher is doing by confessing to a taken man--it hurts him to have to let her down, it hurts his girlfriend who wouldn't want to hear about someone else having feelings for her guy, and it hurts her as well because she is humiliating herself in a misguided effort to relieve herself of her feelings or, worse, trying to steal someone's boyfriend.

At the end of the day, it is the act of a greedy and selfish person.  A loving person would keep her feelings to herself if she knew that the man was already in a relationship.

It is proof that Tammy and Morgan actually love each other because they are letting one another go--this is not because they want to do so but each does this so that the other can be free.  Real love can do that.  Now, I still do Not think that Tammy and Morgan belong together because they can't agree due to their individual value systems but I think that it shows real love to let go.   

2 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!! HYUN!!! Hyun ah!

She's so funny!

"EeeEEeeEEeEeEEeeeeee~~~! You can't even speak casually what do you mean by you'll protect the country!?! EeeEeEeeEEeeEE~~!!!!!"

She suddenly started bursting into tears at the sight of SEAWEED soup. The SEAWEED that Cha MinHyuk was slapped with. :joy: This lady kills me.

I cannot! I cannot! I am rewatching this part and I think I'm crying. This is GOLD. I need to share the transcript now!

Waitress: "Enjoy your food."

JiHwan: "Thank you. It looks delicious. Hurry, let's eat!"

Hyun: "... ..."

Hyun: "When you were hit by the seaweed... I think I fell in love then. Right then... *sobs*" [T/N: heh. hehehe....]

JiHwan: "All of a sudden... why are you crying?"

Hyun: "Hngh! Don't go. Don't go, Seol JiHwan."

JiHwan: *Looks like a deer in headlight*

Hyun: "Why are you going, WHY~ Eeehiihii...hngh! The Military Manpower Administration is so damn annoying! I'm going to destroy the military(?)! Eeehiiii.... is this a country? *full out wailing*"

JiHwan: "Please don't cry."

Hyun: "I told you to speak in Banmal didn't I!"

JiHwan: "Eo, I got it. 'Creith not.' [T/N: PFFFTTTTT] Ah, ah, ah, that's Sageuk-speech. 'Could you not cry?'... 'Dont cry'?"

Hyun: *Sobs* Look at this! You can't even speak in Banmal, who are you to protect the country! You just protect yourself! Uuououooo!!"

JiHwan: "I'm sorry. I'll go quickly and come back."

Hyun: "Ah, me crying like that..."

*MAKJANG DRAMA MUSIC*

Hyun: "I have no confidence to wait at all. I cant wait."

JiHwan: *Smiles* "If a good man appears, without hesitating, date him. The waiting, I'll do it."

*MAKJANG DRAMA MUSIC STILL RAGING IN THE BACK*

Hyun: "Who are you to tell me who to date or not! To me, you're the good person! *WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!*"

[HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!]

Hyun: "Tishoo!!"

10 minutes ago, forwww said:

Ugh... :( Knew it was coming sooner or later.. knowing that the writer was a Kim Eun Sook apprentice, I expected something like this to happen. I'm still trying to digest if that was necessary.. since I trust the script in every ep. :( 

Trigger warning for ep 15: 

Reveal hidden contents

character death

Really??? :tears: 

I wish I'm home now so I can already watch it even without subs. :(

I really love how CH and TM's relationship move from rival to best friends. They are there for each other... CH will kill anyone who make her ' little ' friend cry. 

Their heart to heart talks are being heard by TF team because TM didn't turn off her karaoke mic :lol:

Spoiler

CH: What's wrong? (TM starts to cry) What? Who was it? Who made you cry? Just tell me and I'll kill him for you
TM: I have been really waiting for this day to come. I've been waiting for it. But on a day like this, I didn't know it will happen on this day. 
CH: Hey, I don't know what happened to you but I want to cry too. My boyfriend is going to enlist
TM: I have broken up with him
CH: My goodness... we are really pitiful (TM begins to break down in tears) Come here. Come to me
*they hugged*
CH: Poor you. 
*they showed that the mic is on and TF team is listening their conversation*
TM: Today is really a good day. If only I can be happy then it will be great
CH: It's okay. I knew what you feel. Stop crying, stop. 
TM: I'm going to be totally drunk today
CH: Sure. But don't do this again, okay?
Joseph: Don't don't it again *singing*

Random, but I was sad this thread doesn’t have many pages compared to some other popular dramas because it deserves it for such a unique and incredible storyline in this kdrama. Yet seeing so many new users here that joined for the drama, I think that’s even better and I just want to sincerely welcome all our new soompiers here. I hope I can see you all again in future threads and I am so excited to keep reading your insightful thoughts here. Silent lurkers or those lurking, considering to make an account, please do it! I’m looking forward to reading your posts tomorrow’s finale :heart:

@forwww @Ho Lo Buon @ardyna @Flaneur2

And anyone else I missed ^^

14 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Random, but I was sad this thread doesn’t have many pages compared to some other popular dramas because it deserves it for such a unique and incredible storyline in this kdrama. Yet seeing so many new users here that joined for the drama, I think that’s even better and I just want to sincerely welcome all our new soompiers here. I hope I can see you all again in future threads and I am so excited to keep reading your insightful thoughts here. Silent lurkers or those lurking, considering to make an account, please do it! I’m looking forward to reading your posts tomorrow’s finale :heart:

@forwww @Ho Lo Buon @ardyna @Flaneur2

And anyone else I missed ^^

I became an official Soompi member just for this drama.  It is that good.

2 minutes ago, Flaneur2 said:

I became an official Soompi member just for this drama.

I started as a lurker, looking for spoilers. :) And then, I've watched The Story of MingLan, and discussion there is so good, I gotta jump in. And then, went back to being a lurker looking for spoilers.

And then this. I really love the drama. The discussions here are very insightful, and all are respectful of each others' opinions. So, I thought, I'll join in the fun. :)

There's one more episode left. But I hope to see you all in the next KDrama for more interesting discussions. :)

Thanks a lot for opening to this forum. It made my watching a lot more fun. :wub:

Archived