Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Current Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW - Wed & Thu @ 21: 30 KST

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, millicom said:

I also like the scene when they were recording the music for the game.  It feels like Park Morgan was feeling the emotions of the game character who was at battle, trying to save the princess in the castle that he’s loved for a thousand years

I like that piano piece!!! It is so soothing! Wish it included in the released OST later. His mind was concern by BTM's rejection that might. Aw.. that cute boy, his noona has break his heart. 

 

25 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

It’s good to see BTM finally coming to realize that PMG has some meaning to her and that PMG is willing to wait for her to sincerely confess her feelings to him. I’m sure they’re heading for a kiss scene soon but for now I really enjoy the way they hold hands, the way they look into each other’s eyes, their conversations, their flirtationess, their body language.. I find it really romantic and hot. It’s nice to see BTM finally letting her wall come down and slowly opening up to PMG. 

During their convo at the side of the harbour, he would tell her why he likes her when he has become her part of everyday's life. What I love about Morgan. He never let her avoid telling him the truth. He wants to make it clear that the 'something' she starts feeling is really love. 

 

26 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

But I’m still curious if SKK is still trying to bring BTM down. She’s probably going to use PMG more as he’s her weakness. What does she want to gain in all of this?

The preview shows that she tells Tammy to let Morgan to sleep. What does it mean? :lol: don't get me wrong... did she mean to stop meeting him or some sort of that? 

 

That cameo star next week, he said long time no see. But I wonder to whom he say that? Is 8t really BTM? I mean preview sometime misleading. Can't wait to see him again after TYH. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

The preview shows that she tells Tammy to let Morgan to sleep. What does it mean? :lol: don't get me wrong... did she mean to stop meeting him or some sort of that?

 

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex.  So someone is saying that Tammy is the one who is keeping Morgan up at night.  (no pun intended.....or maybe it is....;) )

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only have time to watch ep.5 now, and halfway through, it's just too funny for me that I have to post here first before continuing on...

That raining scene at the internet-free spot, the whole time I was thinking "Oh no! That poor bag is getting wet!" and imagine my surprise when Morgan being thoughtful enough to cover the bag for me with his jacket :joy:

I have a weakness for bags, so yeah, he won me over with that sweet gesture :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thistle oh gosh.. you crack me up! LOL. 

 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That raining scene at the internet-free spot, the whole time I was thinking "Oh no! That poor bag is getting wet!" and imagine my surprise when Morgan being thoughtful enough to cover the bag for me with his jacket :joy:

LOL, he breaks the typical tropes huh. Respect for him! 

 

And don't forget all the dots and loves he tattooed onto her ankle and hands. As if his ropes to stop her from running away from him.

 

I love BTM's reactions whenever he teases her. That moment when she whines he should wear something but he replied that why bother since she already did more than just looking. Oh gosh... LOL

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car.  :lol:

 

The writing/dialog is absolutely wonderful, especially between Park Morgan and Ba Ta Mi.   It is intelligent grown up dialog, which is not full of cliches.

 

I hope the Viki subs have been edited, and corrected.  In the first day of work at Barro, the sub was about using English names, not "tittles" (titles).    This mistake was repeated a couple more times.

 

As for Saint Morgan Park, he is too good to be true.  He really is every woman's hero, dream man and

god (small 'g').  He may be only 28.  But, he is ageless, and priceless. :wub:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

The writing/dialog is absolutely wonderful,

Yes I agree, I love so many of the dialogues. Not just between Morgan and Tammy. Below is just one of many my fave from ep.6

 

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work?

She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

 

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car. 

Isn't it a BMW? But still, not the latest model.

I love the car smashing part, how Tammy stuck the bat back into the hole in the window, and how she picked up the money bag by using her foot to sweep the money back in... lovely :glasses:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

I hope the Viki subs have been edited, and corrected.  In the first day of work at Barro, the sub was about using English names, not "tittles" (titles).    This mistake was repeated a couple more times.

Does viki sub it too? As far as I know only Viu does. 

 

2 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

As for Saint Morgan Park, he is too good to be true. 

I don't think he is saint. LOL. I wonder how could BTM resist him that long. He keeps sending her love attacks through her way in every chances. He's the most powerful fish in her tank. LOL.  

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just dropping by for a while to say... i like the show!

 

Because, maybe i'm perverted but on 1st episode when Tammy and Morgan had one night stand,  the show caught my attention. I was going to see the drama anyway because of Jang Ki Yong (why did your character has to die in Kill It!, urgh, cant get over that).... but ep1 ending was surprising to me... ah, its TVN i say :)

 

I've watched up to ep 3 so far and feels that its a good drama. Its the first time that I'm watching a drama which focused on women power play  while the men are just secondary to the story. At the end of ep 3, I just wish Tammy can give Morgan a chance, just a fling, if it is just that, a welcome distraction to her life at 38 years of age :) .... looking forward to the rest of the show. Fighting! 

 

9 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car.  :lol:

 

 

So i was not wrong, it was a Maserati. It automatically reminded me of WWWSK - Everyone drives that brand of car :D Maybe TVN was asked to promote the car :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Anyways, onto ep 7 preview, I literally screamed when I heard LDW’s voice and when it showed him walking out the elevator. I wonder what his role will be and if he’s going to be a good or bad guy. Who is he to BTM? I sense some competition going to happen between him and PMG. I hope it happens because I would love to see that. I want to see them enter act with each other. 

I think LDW will be another fish in BTM aquarium ( ◜‿◝ )♡

LDW and SooJung are from the same agency, I wish they will cast Lee KwangSoo too, he can be a guy in Scarlet life. LeeDaHee met LeeKwangSoo —it will be perfect (RunningMan) couple.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, thistle said:

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex.  So someone is saying that Tammy is the one who is keeping Morgan up at night.  (no pun intended.....or maybe it is....;) )

Oops! Same thought. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

 

11 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I love BTM's reactions whenever he teases her. That moment when she whines he should wear something but he replied that why bother since she already did more than just looking. Oh gosh... LOL

Been killed many times by his words. Gosh. How many souls should came out from me? 

 

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't think he is saint. LOL. I wonder how could BTM resist him that long. He keeps sending her love attacks through her way in every chances. He's the most powerful fish in her tank. LOL.  

LOL.

Agreed.

He might be the strongest fish with stinging ray on his fins. TaMi has begun to feel paralyzed after being attacked many times.

 

This fish using combo attack buttons learned from Jin Kazama. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes I agree, I love so many of the dialogues. Not just between Morgan and Tammy. Below is just one of many my fave from ep.6

 

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work?

She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

 

Even more important is the next scene with her switching handbags because what she said about having no money, in your twenties, is absolutely real life.    Yet, displaying, to the world, that one has a brand-named item is a psychological trick that boost ones self-confidence.  Also, it makes other people perceive you in a more positive light.  Society shouldn't be so shallow.  Yet, that is reality.  And, this perception is exactly what marketeers and brand name designers uses to get us to buy stuff.  

 

I love how the issue of search ranks has now segued into marketing.  Brilliant writing.

 

Haha, I don't remember seeing a BMW logo on the trashed car.  But, it was definitely some old car, from the looks of the cheap metal in some of the shots. :P

 

I don't know if there are any regional exclusions.  But it is on Viki.

 

Yeah, it is better if Morgan was not a saint.  He can  just be a god that I put on a pedestal during my working hours.  But, he will definitely be off that pedestal during my other waking moments, and especially my bedtime. :wub::P

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Been killed many times by his words. Gosh. How many souls should came out from me? 

Ikr! They're so dangerous for my weak heart.

 

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

LOL.

Agreed.

He might be the strongest fish with stinging ray on his fins. TaMi has begun to feel paralyzed after being attacked many times.

 

This fish using combo attack buttons learned from Jin Kazama. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

:joy: Heihachi could never win Jin. And so BTM.

 

@realistic2280a

Your username is almost the same with other soompier I know. Your username is the same except for that final a. Is it perhaps you're the same person?

 

@Auntie Mame I don't know viki has it, ah... ao maybe that's the cause. Viki has regional exclusions.  I used to watch it on Viu. But I love Viki subs, they translate everyhing very clearly as I know. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I think LDW will be another fish in BTM aquarium ( ◜‿◝ )♡

 

I was actually wondering if he isn't already; meaning that he might have been in the past?

I get the feeling that there is more to TaMi being resistant to Morgan than just having worked a lot, etc. I think sthg might have happened in the past, something that made her build walls around her. Perhaps LDW's character is linked to that?

 

So Hey! I am new to this thread! Been watching since week 1 and really like it.

 

I saw some comments by Koreans posted here and one of them said that it was both unrealistic and realistic. I guess that is what I like: it is unrealistic and over the top at times but it keeps it entertaining; and it is realistic and some parts really touches me. Like the bag/status discussion TaMi had with ARa (what her English name again?); the showing weaknesses in love at its beginning; the life choices one makes and its consequences; etc.

 

One thing I also really like is the cinematography. The way some scenes are shot are really fascinating and breathtaking. The angles of some shots, just wow!

 

Of course I love the thing TaMi and Morgan have going on. It is so HOT! He he...

That said, I totally understand why she is resisting him: first, the age difference. It's never easy. Second, he is no saint like some of you just said, and that is scary. Hence my thinking sthg might have happened to her in the past... Third, well, teasing is fun too :P

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES!  The cinematography is fantastic.  Many shots are like artwork, which I wouldn't mind putting on my wall.  Hey, that's another avenue to earn profit.  Sell the artsy shots as good quality posters or canvas art.  I'll buy.

 

Also,  the OST and background music is totally wonderful.  I actually replay scenes just to listen to the background music.:rolleyes:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

 

 

Also,  the OST and background music is totally wonderful.  I actually replay scenes just to listen to the background music.:rolleyes:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Auntie Mame said:-

 

Quote

 

Even more important is the next scene with her switching handbags because what she said about having no money, in your twenties, is absolutely real life.    Yet, displaying, to the world, that one has a brand-named item is a psychological trick that boost ones self-confidence.  Also, it makes other people perceive you in a more positive light.  Society shouldn't be so shallow.  Yet, that is reality.  And, this perception is exactly what marketeers and brand name designers uses to get us to buy stuff.  

 

I love how the issue of search ranks has now segued into marketing.  Brilliant writing.

 

Haha, I don't remember seeing a BMW logo on the trashed car.  But, it was definitely some old car, from the looks of the cheap metal in some of the shots. :P

 

I don't know if there are any regional exclusions.  But it is on Viki.

 

Yeah, it is better if Morgan was not a saint.  He can  just be a god that I put on a pedestal during my working hours.  But, he will definitely be off that pedestal during my other waking moments, and especially my bedtime. :wub::P

 

 

 

 

I thought it was real sweet of Ta-Mi to switch her designer purse with her team mate.. that is not easy ok LoL? I mean if someone swapped my eco bag for their pricey purse I'd be moved to tears too~ This is a true story btw, my bro decides to invest in an expensive car to rope in clients (he's a businessman) and as you've already mentioned, appearances are everything. And speaking of shallow, I see it all around me on a daily basis:rolleyes: Just earlier today, I saw 8 out of 10 women carrying cheap knockoffs of the current trendy bags. It doesn't matter if it's fake as long as they "sell" the illusion they can afford one LoL:P Damn them marketing:lol::P

 

I was more shocked when Jin-Woo came to give Ga-Gyeong a ride & he said the car he drives is the only one he's got left... I'm like Huh? Isn't he like super wealthy? Unless Scarlett & Ta-Mi destroyed his other cars too LMFAo?!??!

 

I love it whenever Ta-Mi/Mo-Gan have their lil sexy talks eheh;):w00t: so much tension you can cut with a knife! And his "Are You Not Scared of Me?" oo..la..la..  *fans myself* His company partner is excited Mo-Gan brought a woman over to the office HA-HA.

 

@thistle said:-

Quote

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex

That's my understanding too eheheh unless they were up playin' "sports" *winkwink* #MindInGutter #SorryNotSorry 
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo3_400.giftumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo2_400.giftumblr_ptfvqrFfTX1vkz0npo5_400.gif

Park Morgan 1 - Bae Ta Mi 0:D

image

 

tumblr_pteu0eu4Hh1sqfa8ro8_540.giftumblr_pteu0eu4Hh1sqfa8ro10_540.gif

E06 Second Night

=======

REVIEWS

cr:https://www.netizendrama.com/search-www-first-impression-review/

Spoiler
Search-WWW-1.png?fit=890%2C500&ssl=1

Web portals rule modern-day South Korea, Bae Ta Mi is the fierce brain behind #1 web portal in the nation ‘Unicon’, in tvN’s new drama Search: WWW. Despite being the ace of the company she is put in a difficult situation, which leads to her being fired and taken in by competitor company ‘Barro’.

This drama exceeded my expectations by tenfold with the first episode alone. Being honest I only began watching because of my love for Lee Da Hee and half-expected to skip through the typical office drama just to get to her scenes. Instead, I was captivated by how innovative and witty it was. Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) is a cold, competitive workaholic with sharp gazes and smirks. She’s the best at what she does and stands up for what she sees as right.


tami-1.gif?w=640&ssl=1

The only person able to see her relaxed side is her fling, Park Mogan (Jang Ki Yong). He’s always ready to tease and challenge her authority despite being a whole decade younger than her.

Lee Da Hee’s character Scarlet is a woman that fights her battles with her own hands. She takes criticism from no one and lets no one get away with hurting her company. She stops Ta Mi from doing anything too off-brand as Barro’s new manager. Despite being close friends with the head of their competitor she refuses to let her loyalty be in question.

scarlett-1-1.gif?w=640&ssl=1

Ga Gyung (Jeon Hye Jin) is one of Unicon’s heads. She used to be close friends with Ta Mi but turns bitter and harsh after her family got bankrupt and married her husband. Getting Ta Mi fired starts her constant self-conflict with how much her in-laws are controlling her.

This show did not fail to impress me. It sets up an exciting corporate war with dynamic characters all around. I’m interested in all of their full stories and there isn’t a single one I don’t feel strong emotions for whether it be love or hate. Anyone hesitating to watch this show because it sounds like a boring business melodrama should reconsider. Its a genre I’m not very fond of either but this show put its own twist on it making it interesting for a serial rom-com addict like myself!

Written by: @___suhny

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Also,  the OST and background music is totally wonderful.  I actually replay scenes just to listen to the background music.:rolleyes:

 

 

Me too. I’ve been replaying the ending to ep 6 not just for their hot tensions (well maybe that too) but because I like the song playing during that scene. Hopefully the OST song comes out next week because I’ll for sure abuse my replay button. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...