[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

ok..first of all why this drama is not popular in here while it is very popular on twitter?..Everyone talking about this drama but look like Soompiers focused on Joong Ki's drama more.. 

Anyway I liked today episode, still couldnt watch eng sub but it was ok. not so excited, like little bit extension of yesterday episode...a calm episode.

Like we used to see there were so many focus on Tae Mi and Morgan love-line and again they were so romantic but boring...pls do smth director.. They have a chemistry but their story is so simple. I hope he goes out as someone diff..he shocks us, bring some energy their story can be as much as exciting as business side.

I like Scarlet and Tae Mi's relation. They are so funny together. It is less to see woman-woman chemistry in dramas...they never focus on it.. but here I see them as bickering siblings. Scarlet as big aggressive oppa and her little doesang Tae Mi! :lol: Even their body shapes telling me this combination..Tall masculine Scarlet and tiny boyish Tae Mi. haha... (did I said I like Scarlet body lines and Tae Mi's hair and pretty lips)..and I can add Morgan's sexy smile to this combo...IDK why I telling this..just wanted to share...haha

I hope after LDW joining to the cast (as cameo or new member) some new developments happens. there is still 10 episode more and they need to find new events and stories to make it more interesting..

BTW LDW gonna be Tammy's ex?...If he is returned back ex boyfriend I can ship him with Tammy. :phew:

(maybe a little rivalry makes Morgan more active, need to see the devil side of him)

D9hEeTPW4AExVSE.jpg

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the ep. raw & wished Ta-Mi would stop pushing Mo-Gan away. I know & understand where she's comin' from but come on now Mo-Gan has proven on more than one occasion that he can handle it LoL. 

In next preview, it looks like a new 'fish' has been added to the 'aquarium' eheheh. 

Finally finish ep 6 ... i love it soo much

1. So Morgan used to have an Aquarium.. and now he willing to be the fish in Tammy's aquarium? hahahahahahahhaa

2. i find it amused when Scarlet chasing after Tammy.. both of them like two girls chasing after each other.. this time Tammy really able to run fast! .. so cute 

Spoiler

D9jjEnGVUAA9-47.jpg

3. Scarlet is Angry when her favourite drama got cancelled.... so cute

Spoiler

D9jisSQU8AEALf1.jpgD9jisSRUYAEizyP.jpg

4. Finally Morgan able to make Tammy pissed by not calling her at all.. not even text her a message... hahahhaahhahaha

Spoiler

D9jjLwGVAAEDw7t.jpg

5. Lesson to learn from Pyo Joon Soo ... never leave your phone unlock ... make sure you lock your phone before you leave it .. hahahaha

6. I even learn something from Scarlet.. that Ipad is hard/strong enough to hit a person... Wow! it reminds me of those olden days that i used to own a Nokia 3310 phone! 

7.  Jang Ki Young aka Park Morgan killed me with his boyish look! 

Spoiler

D9jjUo2U8AACQA7.jpgD9jjh9YUIAIwzXR.jpgD9jjh80U0AAbnYV.jpg

7. I am expecting to have a kissing scene since they are sharing the same room but it ends like this!

D9jj2E_UwAA8FzC.jpgD9jj2FtVUAAqyYm.jpg

Conclusion... another nice episode... i can't wait for Ep 7 as we have a new fish entering Tammy's Aquarium... Lee Dong Wook!!!! woohoo... can't wait to see the "Grim Reaper" entering Tammy's Aquarium.. i am sure Morgan will be super duper jealous! hah! 

Oh My Girl’s Jiho Makes Surprise Cameo In “Search: WWW”

by Y. Shin
c7cc965e3d3b471f92939d74426ee610.jpeg?s=

Oh My Girl’s Jiho recently made a surprise cameo in the sixth episode of tvN’s “Search: WWW”!

The idol appeared on the June 20 episode in a scene where Lee Da Hee‘s character Cha Hyun reminisces about seeing Jeon Hye Jin‘s character Song Ga Kyung for the first time in high school.

In the scene, Jiho appears as Cha Hyun’s high school upperclassmen and fellow judo club member. When she sees Cha Hyun staring at Song Ga Kyung from across the room in awe, Jiho scolds her and comments, “Cha Hyun! Pay attention!” When Cha Hyun asks if she knows who the girl is, Ji Ho responds with her name and adds, “She’s not just pretty. She’s ranked No. 1 at school, president of the broadcasting club, and the only daughter of a chaebol household.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1333693wpp/oh-my-girls-jiho-makes-surprise-cameo-in-search-www

Search Query: WWW: Episode 3

by Laica

SearchQueryWWW03-00195.jpg

Our heroine Ta-mi settles in at her new workplace, but it’s not an easy road–in either work or love. Her colleagues at her old job are looking for any opportunity to get revenge, and she’s not getting a warm welcome from everyone at her new place of work. And in the midst of all this upheaval, Ta-mi has to decide whether it’s worth the risk to open her heart to her besotted admirer, as he so desperately wants.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/search-query-www-episode-3/

7 hours ago, visiopeia said:

I am expecting to have a kissing scene since they are sharing the same room but it ends like this!

Sometimes emotional bonding is sexier than a kiss.  I loved that scene.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Sometimes emotional bonding is sexier than a kiss.  I loved that scene.

I actually think they didnt write a deep complex story over them..so their story goes slowly. Next week holding hands and ep 8-9 first kiss..11-12 first fight and ep 16 re-union...typical. 

[Search: WWW] Ep 6 spoilers, Im Soo Jung x Jang Ki Yong

cr. melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Jang Ki Yong being straight to the point to Im Soo Jung, "Don't show me that weak side of yours. It seems like an opportunity" 

Spoiler

1. [+2407,-9]
In reality, there's no man as cool as Park Mo Gun, no president as nice as Brian, no colleague as righteous and pretty as Cha Yeon, no superior would get you a job in a huge company while you are just a part-time worker in a coffee shop and give you her branded bag... And the more you won't find a husband who pays for his wife's fine for smoking at a hotel in advance... 

2. [+1047,-28]
Jang Ki Yong uses those manly eyes to say such sweet lines without holding back. He's really cool. 

3. [+926,-8]
The ending is crazy... Is it real that Lee Dong Wook is appearing next week...

4. [+606,-4]
It's God's work to cast Im Soo Jung for the role Bae Ta Mi... The female lead is so charismatic because she talks well and is refreshing. 

5. [+604,-8]
He's cheesy and cool at the same time.. He's cute too.. He doesn't seem like he's good at acting, but it seems like he does too.. He also seems chubby.. But is Lee Dong Wook really appearing tomorrow? 'WWW' is so fun!!

6. [+282,-6]
No... Why....??? The story, acting, cinematography, directing, and even the music..... There's nothing they lack in. It's almost a perfect drama. It was even talked about a lot, but the ratings.... What exactly are people watching if they aren't watching this....?!?! They can't be watching that really boring 'One Spring Night', right...? You just fall for the charms of this drama right away even if you watch it for a short while.... Naver isn't taking down these articles intentionally, are they? It's not really found in the entertainment section... This is the most talked about drama these days.... 

7. [+207,-4]
Please grab that opportunity. I beg you. Please. 

8. [+195,-2]
Mo Gun's eyes changed, but why did my heart throb? I couldn't even breathe because I was so nervous. Daebak, this is a million times more exciting than a kiss. 

9. [+155,-0]
It feels like Mo Gun's bangs are poking into his eyes, and I want to brush them away so much. But my heart stopped at the ending. Been a while since I've been hit by the lines in a drama. I don't think I can sleep. Oh god. 

10. [+128,-0]
Hul... How could they end it there? I won't let them off if they begin the next episode in the morning. 

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "Ever since I met you" Im Soo Jung reveals her true feelings

Spoiler

1. [+332,-2]
Their unreserved dialogues are really charismatic and I like that the characters are unique. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Casting Im Soo Jung for the role Bae Ta Mi is God's work. 

2. [+280,-7]
Seriously, don't spend money on 'Arthdal' but make 15 more dramas like this. There will be no end to fun on tvN then. [t/n: tvN's slogan]

3. [+152,-1]
I like the drama. It's unrealistic, yet realistic. 

4. [+78,-2]
Watch this drama, it's really good. 

5. [+38,-0]
This drama's genre is fantasy. The actors' beauty, their lines and the situation they are in. ㅋㅋ They use words that aren't normally used in real life. It's fresh and interesting. 

6. [+26,-1]
This is my favorite drama. I cried when Tammy exchanged bags with her junior. It feels like the me in my 20s... I just hit my 40s, but I'm still ashamed. 

7. [+9,-0]
All of the lines are masterpieces. ♡ And Jang Ki Yong's voice especially... Ah... ♡ 

8. [+8,-0]
I was so nervous today..... 

So far so good

19 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Agreed. Strangely even it is slow burn, each scene of them together felt so sensual. 

it's not explosive but def very slow and sensual.

They always shot them at distance from each other in some of the  ep. and in this ep the distance was closer. 

The end of ep 5 was my favorite part so far, TM and CH destroying that car was just epic! Love seeing those two work together, their relationship is a highlight of the show alongside TM and PM. 

I like that PM backed away when TM showed him that's what she needed, it was an eye opener for TM and allowed her to realise that PM actually meant something more to her. I've seen a number of comments about the age difference and I never understand why people make such a big deal out of it, understandable if one is a minor but JKY is in his mid-late 20's and I think him and ISJ have very good chemistry together.

I find the CEO's story interesting and am intrigued to watch her and her husbands relationship progress. I really didn't like watching the scene where her parents were defending their company to the mean mother in law.. when her mum handed her kimchi, it broke my heart. 

Anyways super excited for the next episode!

8 minutes ago, J13 said:

The end of ep 5 was my favorite part so far, TM and CH destroying that car was just epic! Love seeing those two work together, their relationship is a highlight of the show alongside TM and PM.

Somehow I think Lew DaHee was enjoying all of those running and smashing and hitting things and people, it feels like she's doing her work on Running Man (✷‿✷)

I agree.  That was the word I was thinking of at the end of episode 6. That it was very very sensual.  

I also like the scene when they were recording the music for the game.  It feels like Park Morgan was feeling the emotions of the game character who was at battle, trying to save the princess in the castle that he’s loved for a thousand years.  

I’m interested in the relationship beween Song Ga Kyung and her husband.  It looks like she was forced to marry him because her family who used to be rich became bankrupt.  Maybe he really love her but she didn’t return his feelings and the way he could have her is to blackmail her into marrying him? 

Ep. 6– It’s good to see BTM finally coming to realize that PMG has some meaning to her and that PMG is willing to wait for her to sincerely confess her feelings to him. I’m sure they’re heading for a kiss scene soon but for now I really enjoy the way they hold hands, the way they look into each other’s eyes, their conversations, their flirtationess, their body language.. I find it really romantic and hot. It’s nice to see BTM finally letting her wall come down and slowly opening up to PMG. 

I’m starting to feel bad for SKK. Looks like she’s never good enough for her mother in law or I should say monster in law. She’s a horrible person.. she’s so mean. I agreed with BTM that ever since marrying into the KU family, it has changed SKK. I hope that she stands up for her mother in law and go back to the way she used to be. Also it’s about time her husband shows that he cares for her. But I’m still curious if SKK is still trying to bring BTM down. She’s probably going to use PMG more as he’s her weakness. What does she want to gain in all of this?

Anyways, onto ep 7 preview, I literally screamed when I heard LDW’s voice and when it showed him walking out the elevator. I wonder what his role will be and if he’s going to be a good or bad guy. Who is he to BTM? I sense some competition going to happen between him and PMG. I hope it happens because I would love to see that. I want to see them enter act with each other. 

— off topic but with the recent controversies with YG Ent. maybe it’s a sign that JKY should sign under King Kong by Starship since LSJ is also in that company along with LDW. I’m sure it’s a tough situation right now with all the actors/actresses but I really wish him the best. 

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

The preview shows that she tells Tammy to let Morgan to sleep. What does it mean? :lol: don't get me wrong... did she mean to stop meeting him or some sort of that?

As I understand it, that means that the lack of sleep is due to lots of sex.  So someone is saying that Tammy is the one who is keeping Morgan up at night.  (no pun intended.....or maybe it is....;) )

I only have time to watch ep.5 now, and halfway through, it's just too funny for me that I have to post here first before continuing on...

That raining scene at the internet-free spot, the whole time I was thinking "Oh no! That poor bag is getting wet!" and imagine my surprise when Morgan being thoughtful enough to cover the bag for me with his jacket :joy:

I have a weakness for bags, so yeah, he won me over with that sweet gesture :lol:

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car.  :lol:

The writing/dialog is absolutely wonderful, especially between Park Morgan and Ba Ta Mi.   It is intelligent grown up dialog, which is not full of cliches.

I hope the Viki subs have been edited, and corrected.  In the first day of work at Barro, the sub was about using English names, not "tittles" (titles).    This mistake was repeated a couple more times.

As for Saint Morgan Park, he is too good to be true.  He really is every woman's hero, dream man and

god (small 'g').  He may be only 28.  But, he is ageless, and priceless. :wub:

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

The writing/dialog is absolutely wonderful,

Yes I agree, I love so many of the dialogues. Not just between Morgan and Tammy. Below is just one of many my fave from ep.6

"If your bag is old, does that disrupt your work? If you're not dressed smart, does your brain not work?

She might not be an artist at your level in your industry, but then, you wouldn't make the best employee in our field like she is."

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car. 

Isn't it a BMW? But still, not the latest model.

I love the car smashing part, how Tammy stuck the bat back into the hole in the window, and how she picked up the money bag by using her foot to sweep the money back in... lovely :glasses:

Just dropping by for a while to say... i like the show!

Because, maybe i'm perverted but on 1st episode when Tammy and Morgan had one night stand,  the show caught my attention. I was going to see the drama anyway because of Jang Ki Yong (why did your character has to die in Kill It!, urgh, cant get over that).... but ep1 ending was surprising to me... ah, its TVN i say :)

I've watched up to ep 3 so far and feels that its a good drama. Its the first time that I'm watching a drama which focused on women power play  while the men are just secondary to the story. At the end of ep 3, I just wish Tammy can give Morgan a chance, just a fling, if it is just that, a welcome distraction to her life at 38 years of age :) .... looking forward to the rest of the show. Fighting! 

9 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Hee, hee,  everyone seems to be driving Maseratis, in this drama.  But, the car they trashed was definitely not a Maserati.  It was more like some cheap old car.  :lol:

So i was not wrong, it was a Maserati. It automatically reminded me of WWWSK - Everyone drives that brand of car :D Maybe TVN was asked to promote the car :)

14 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Anyways, onto ep 7 preview, I literally screamed when I heard LDW’s voice and when it showed him walking out the elevator. I wonder what his role will be and if he’s going to be a good or bad guy. Who is he to BTM? I sense some competition going to happen between him and PMG. I hope it happens because I would love to see that. I want to see them enter act with each other. 

I think LDW will be another fish in BTM aquarium ( ◜‿◝ )♡

LDW and SooJung are from the same agency, I wish they will cast Lee KwangSoo too, he can be a guy in Scarlet life. LeeDaHee met LeeKwangSoo —it will be perfect (RunningMan) couple.

Archived