[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Get Romantic Under The Cherry Blossoms In New Teasers For “WWW”

by S. Nam
aa6583213f0b4a5ab1a04328c452fe43.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “WWW” has released new videos teasing the lives of the three strong female leads and the romance between Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung!

“WWW” is a romance drama about the realistic love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies. The drama will star Im Soo Jung, Lee Da Hee, and Jun Hye Jin as the three women who all work in the same field but lead entirely different lives.

Im Soo Jung has taken on the role of Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn. The teaser starts off with Bae Ta Mi at court as a witness saying, “We at Unicorn manipulate the real time charts.” The scene then shifts to her waking up on the couch with a hangover as the voice over yells, “Are you crazy?”

Afterwards, clips of the three career women, Bae Ta Mi, Cha Hyun (played by Lee Da Hee), and Song Ga Kyung (played by Jun Hye Jin) pass by. One of the scenes involve Song Ga Kyung getting ready to slap Bae Ta Mi with Cha Hyun in the middle stopping her. In another scene, Lee Da Hee, who plays Cha Hyun, the head manager of the No. 2 web portal Baro, shows off her athleticism as she practices jiu-jitsu. Furthermore, another scene of Bae Ta Mi shows her dangerously approaching the edge of a bridge.

The teaser closes with romantic shots of Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong. Jang Ki Yong will be taking on the role of the genius composer Park Mo Geon who suddenly appears in Bae Ta Mi’s life. He continuously attempts to make smooth moves towards Bae Ta Mi while she stands frozen in shock for most of the scenes. Finally, the two are shown staring at each other beneath cherry blossom trees. The video concludes with a clip of a search engine with the searches “Enter the search word ‘WWW,'” “tvN Wednesday Thursday drama,” “Im Soo Jung Jang Ki Yong,” “Lee Da Hee Jun Hye Jin,” and “real romance.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325824wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-get-romantic-under-cherry-blossoms-in-new-teasers-for-www

3 Reasons Why Viewers Are Already Excited For “WWW”

by S. Park
083518817f6441ca9d37f92fc933cf64.jpeg?s=

tvN is amping up excitement for the premiere of its upcoming series “WWW” with the latest preview!

“WWW” is about three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies and their real romance with men. The cast includes Im Soo Jung (playing Bae Ta Mi), Jang Ki Yong (playing Park Mo Gun), Lee Da Hee (playing Cha Hyun), and Jun Hye Jin (playing Song Ka Kyung).

1. A fresh topic about career women at search engine companies

Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) opens the preview by saying, “We at Unicorn manipulate real-time searches,” piquing viewers’ curiosity about the story behind the unpredictable portal site. It’s a topic that has not yet been addressed in dramas, and viewers are looking forward to how it will play out on screen.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1326307wpp/3-reasons-why-viewers-are-already-excited-for-www

Jang Ki Yong On Why He Immediately Liked “WWW” And How He’s Similar To His Character

by R. Jun
85c38c12d2204f1296d7446eca02e5ea.jpeg?s=

Jang Ki Yong talked about his character in the upcoming tvN drama “WWW” and what drew him to the role.

In the drama, which is about career women who work at search engine companies (played by Im Soo Jung, Lee Da Hee, and Jeon Hye Jin) and their real romances with men, Jang Ki Yong takes on the role of Park Mo Gun, a genius composer and CEO of a company that writes music for games.

“Park Mo Gun has a charm that’s completely different from other male leads in romance dramas,” said Jang Ki Yong. This unique character, as well as the writing for the drama, was what drew him to the project. He said, “From the moment I first saw the script, it was a page-turner. More than anything, Park Mo Gun’s lines were fun and charming, and I remember laughing a lot. I liked that the character was assertive when it came to love while having some off-the-wall qualities.”

Jang Ki Yong said he wanted to do a romance drama after playing some intense characters in previous works, like OCN’s “Kill It.” On the search engine company setting of “WWW,” he said, “I was interested even before I saw the script. It’s fresh and trendy, but at the same time, the story is close enough to reality to draw the interest of viewers, so I felt that the drama was special.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326617wpp/jang-ki-yong-on-why-he-immediately-liked-www-and-how-hes-similar-to-his-character

Does that mean we’ll see a lot of laughter on the show? It’s nice that he’s taking a break from all the dark/intense genre. I mean he played 3 dark characters in a row and can still laugh and smile off set. He’s definitely a great actor. I’m still trying to move on from Kill It so I’m really looking forward to this drama.

My main reason to watch this drama is actually the plot. I think it's not very common to see korean dramas focusing on powerful independent women in business. When I read the synopsis saying that it's a drama about "21st century women, who chose to not be a wife or a mother and successfully work without discrimination or impediments." I was immediately sold.

Then Ki Yong comes in second (I fell in love with him watching Kill It. I still need to watch Come and Hug Me).

And finally, Lim Soo Jung (I really liked her in Chicago Typewriter).

Adding all this, I think it's going to be a great drama!

Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Talk About Their Romantic Chemistry In tvN’s Upcoming Drama “WWW”

by E. Cha

“WWW” stars Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung dished on their chemistry in the upcoming drama!

tvN’s “WWW” is a new romance drama that will follow the realistic love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies. Im Soo Jung will star as Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn, while Jang Ki Yong will star as Park Mo Gun, a genius composer who sweeps the career-oriented Bae Ta Mi off her feet.

The two co-stars both spoke highly of each other, with Jang Ki Yong remarking, “[Im Soo Jung] is an actor that I liked so much that I always made sure to watch her [films and dramas]. I was excited when I heard that I’d be working with her, and I’m still amazed by the fact that I’m acting together with her.”

Meanwhile, Im Soo Jung recalled, “My first impression of Jang Ki Yong was, ‘It’s Mo Gun!’ Even in real life, his vibe is very similar to Mo Gun’s.” She added, “Our acting teamwork on set is great, and we get along very well.”

Jang-Ki-Yong-Im-Soo-Jung-2.jpg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326931wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-talk-about-their-romantic-chemistry-in-tvns-upcoming-drama-www

Watch: “Search: WWW” Shares Sneak Peek Into Cutthroat World Of The Search Engine Industry

May 27, 2019
by J. Lim
1aa2b5080c52470f8388c14069ac631f.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” has shared a thrilling teaser for its first episode!

“Search: WWW” will center around portal sites and search engines, telling the story of women who work within them and the men who are after these women’s hearts. The drama sets to shed light on the competitive reality of search engines, “Where people become their most honest selves.”

In the teaser, Im Soo Jung is workaholic Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn who is always observing people to know, “What are people searching the most and what are people interested in?” However, her life is almost warlike at times as she stands as a witness at a hearing and gets a raw egg thrown at her. Into her life comes Park Mo Gun (played by Jang Ki Yong), who creates music for games and brings joy into her life. They’re seen holding hands and looking into each other’s eyes, teasing the sweet romance that is on its way.

Meanwhile, Cha Hyun (played by Lee Da Hee) can be seen wielding a baseball bat to relieve stress while also having her eyes glued to the search engine on her phone. When asked “Does erasing a few search words make me a bad person?” Song Ga Kyung (played by Jeon Hye Jin) replies, “You’re a bad person because you’re helping bad people.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327676wpp/watch-search-www-shares-sneak-peek-into-cutthroat-world-of-the-search-engine-industry

Based on the new trailer, looks like Park Mo Gun and Bae Ta Mi is gonna have a steaming scene. So it’s obviously that the lipstick on PMG’s shirt belongs to BTM. :wub:

I have a feeling I’m going to like Lee Da Hee’s character. 

20190529175046977529_0_750_500.jpg

Spoiler

image_readtop_2019_362285_15591100333767

20190529144241342_013_prev.jpg

20190529144241342_000_prev.jpg

52827_13987_180.jpg

Im Soo Jung Discusses Her New Role In “Search: WWW” And Chemistry With Jang Ki Yong

by L. Ki
d9671fb1fdc34cf292d1afe9246fc10e.jpeg?s=

Im Soo Jung talked about acting in “Search: WWW” and working with her co-star Jang Ki Yong.

“Search: WWW” will center around portal sites and search engines, telling the story of women who work within them and the men who are after these women’s hearts. The drama sets to shed light on the competitive reality of search engines.

On May 29, the drama held a press conference at Imperial Palace in Seoul with lead actors Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, and Jeon Hye Jin.

In the drama, Im Soo Jung plays workaholic Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn who is always observing people to know, “What are people searching the most and what are people interested in?” At the press conference, she stated, “I sympathize with the stories of the women who work at portal sites. I’m expecting [the drama] to receive a lot of love from viewers from their 20s through 40s.”

Im Soo Jung emphasized the charms of her new character and said, “I thought she was a new character I have never seen in a drama before. She is goal-oriented and has a desire to succeed. However, she is weak in front of love. Simply looking at that aspect may make her seem familiar, but she is more outspoken and speaks roughly than you might think. I thought the story of the three amazing women and their partners was charming.”

The actress also mentioned that she has many similarities with Bae Ta Mi. She shared, ” Her thoughts of marriage and relationships are similar to mine, and so is her desire to achieve success in her career. As a single woman and as a working actress, I felt a lot of sympathy. Rather, I was thankful that the character Bae Ta Mi came to me. I think it’s a really happy opportunity. I think a lot of actresses will find her to be an attractive character.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328342wpp/im-soo-jung-discusses-her-new-role-in-search-www-and-chemistry-with-jang-ki-yong

image_readtop_2019_369788_0_110608.jpg

A dramatic drama depicting the real romance of women and men who shake their hearts in the background of the trendy portal site industry, and it will be filled with realistic and entertaining stories of women who have not chosen to be mothers or wives.

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/business/view/2019/05/369788/

Jeon Hye-jin enter tvN 'search word WWW' charm of portal site competition and picked up fresh and sympathetic character.

image_readtop_2019_369383_15592647233770

Song Hye-jin, who is to be played by Jeon Hye-jin, is the director of Unicorn, the industry's No.1 portal site where Bae-tami (Lim Soo-jung) works.
https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/05/369383/

Lee Jae Wook, TVN drama 'Enter your search terms WWW'

1VJCTGEU2A_1.jpg

Lee Jae Wook plays the actor Seo Ji Hwan.

Lee Jae-wook added, "I am very grateful that I have been able to greet you with a good work since my previous work, and I am very grateful to you," Lee Jae-wook added, "I hope you will love me a lot.

https://m.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1VJCTGEU2A#_enliple

I think it will be interesting! :w00t: No ... I’m sure the dorama will be interesting.
As for the atmosphere, the dorama reminded me the most of the Avengers Social Club. The story of strong female avengers ...
And Jang Ki Yong here looks like an absolutely charming and funny guy.:D
I wait !!!

Archived