[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

So who's manipulated the real time search?

It's been long hanging question to me to know how exactly internet power index could reflected people's  interest or people opinion.

There so many theories been displayed some portal manipulated or sometimes framed to went beyond our imagination to lead the issues or to buried  the real problem does those action legal in contexts?

More we want to know about the truth to clear our perception  the more we get confused what we receive, in another hands we couldn't ignore the fast paced life in this ages could stranded us drive our thinking in unbelievable  distress, the more easy we got to know something the accuracy in the real news seems doubtful and getting blurred.we need a sane /logic thinkingto not trampel in between laying and the truth.

Pfff...time to slow down our rushed world to get  in real pace with readings a books:)

And i love the issues and the plot the conversation to it's witty clever not to heavy or to technical.

Excited to waiting the Barro tough women's get revenge to "crocodile "? or Casanova ? dudes B)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling it could be BTM’s ex boyfriend who manipulated the search to her name because PMG declined to work with his team and because PMG walked out, he feels scared and that BTM may tell CH/Scarlet about his cheating affairs with other womans. This is just my opinion because based on ep 5 preview, it looks like BTM and CH/Scarlet are teaming up to take down the person who did this and it may so be the ex boyfriend. 

Anyways, I just loved how PMG drew dots on BTM’s stocking to cover up the small whole. My imagination says that he was probably rough with her when they had their one night stand. Lol (I also do the same too.. I used a black permanent marker to draw on my stockings if there’s a small whole or if there’s some white spots that needs to be covered up. Lol) He’s such a sweet guy. I also love how he came to BTM’s rescue at the end of ep 4 and when he hold her hand and told her to not let go. 

I’m also starting to like CH/Scarlet’s character. She appears pretty/beautiful/sexy on the outside but has a tough/tomboyish/fierce attitude on the inside. I hope to see more of her storyline. This is my first time watching a drama with Lee Da Hee. I’ve heard of her before but never got into her dramas and because I sometimes mixed her name with Lee Da Hae. 

Also, is Scarlet and GK more than just friends? I was feeling a lesbian vibe going on when Scarlet saves GK from the biker and the scene went into a slow-mo. I somehow find that scene romantic in a way. Nothing wrong being lesbian but I would totally ship if they are. 

I’m also happy that this drama is doing really well. Can’t wait for next week’s episode

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-search-www-e03-rating/

Thursday Drama Battle Heats Up As “Search: WWW” Rises To Highest Ratings Yet

by E. Cha
4823a2e8be4e4a68bca2a6fcc1ff5704.jpeg?s=

The Wednesday-Thursday drama ratings battle is getting fiercer than ever!

On June 13, tvN’s new romance drama “Search: WWW,” which follows the love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies, achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the drama scored an average rating of 3.3 percent and a peak of 4.1 percent nationwide.

“Search: WWW” also took first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks—among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 2.4 percent and a peak of 2.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332015wpp/thursday-drama-battle-heats-up-as-search-www-rises-to-highest-ratings-yet

Im Soo Jung Is All Smiles As She Creates Refreshing Vibe On Set Of tvN’s “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam
003a1938c71b4dc188dd9c808003094d.jpeg?s=

On June 14, King Kong by Starship Entertainment released new behind-te- scenes stills of Im Soo Jung for tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW”!

“Search: WWW” is a romance drama that tells the story of three ambitious career women who work at search engine companies. Im Soo Jung plays Bae Ta Mi, the competitive strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicon. Although a professional at work, she sometimes becomes weak in the face of love.

In one of the released photos, Im Soo Jung is wearing a cream colored coat while smiling at the camera with a V pose. Another photo shows off her adorable eye smile despite her attempt to cover her mouth, and the third photo shows her looking off in to the distance with a subtle smile. While filming, Im Soo Jung wore her bright smile from start to finish, creating a refreshing mood on set.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1332040wpp/im-soo-jung-is-all-smiles-as-she-creates-refreshing-vibe-on-set-of-tvns-search-www

I really liked the reflections provoked by episode 4. In what level real time key words can affect people lives, especially when it comes to the life of the person who is in evidence. The questioning to decide whether that word should be deleted or not, all the consequences of it ... I had never stopped to think about it. I can relate all these things to the YG case in Korea right now. How search portals are dealing with this and stuff.

Anyway, I also loved how Morgan protected BTM  in the end of episode 4. I'm SO EXCITED to see BTM and Scarlet teaming up together, especially to beat men. I think @elizabeth is right, BTM’s ex-boyfriend is probably the one who manipulated the search and who will be spanked by BTM and Scarlet. I can't wait to see that scene lol

11 hours ago, visiopeia said:

Anyone done watching ep 4? i wanna know what happen at the last part? How come Bae TaeMin is in the No1 trending spot in Barro website?

I think someone hacked it to put her there for some reason. I was confused too but from the next episode preview they did that to put her in danger and perhaps reveal something ? Maybe it’s connected w the actor that committed suicide?

My favorite quote : BTM when I drinking  and clubbing, you haven’t graduated from elementary school. PMG: when I was doing worksheets, you were falling in love LOL

Sure, the ex-boyfriend could be involved but I suspect another person as the real mastermind, since manipulating the ranking of real time search happened twice.

Let us not forget that all this started with the actor Han Min Kyu who is a friend of Song Ka Kyung. A video of him as a host was released which created a scandal. So this person must have some power to have access to such a video. Striking is that Han Min Kyu was quite close to Song as he sought her twice. He helped her once and asked for her help the second time. So the person must be close to SKK as Han Min Kyu used to work for SKK.

If we look back at the beginning of the story, we see that Song Ka KYung was a mentor and close friend of Bae Ta Mi. Yet, this relationship deteriorated as time passed one. As you can see, all these events have a common point: both were or are close to Song Ka Kyung. 

I have the impression that the culprit behind all this is someone who wants to isolate Song Ka Kyung so that she has no friend at all. To me, the mastermind could be Na In Kyung. Why? We shouldn't forget that NIK was the one who chose BTM to represent Unicorn at the hearing. She was put in front of a dilemma and don't forget that she was supposed to become a scapegoat. Since there was an hint of some attraction between SHK and Cha Hyun, I have the feeling that NIK could be the one who is in love with SKK and wants to ensure that SKK relies more and more on her. SKK described herself as a villain and NIK as an accomplice of a villain, however SKK could be wrong here. What if NIK was the real villain who made sure that SKK lost herself and her integrity because she was attracted to her?

Since Cha Hyun knows SKK from her childhood (high school student), the culprit has no idea that SKK still has a close friend. 

In my opinion, someone leaked the info that BTM was linked to Han Min Kyu's attempted suicide because Barro didn't remove the keyword. However, we all know that Brian was the one who made the finale decision, furthermore the real culprit is the one who released this video. Someone is definitely manipulating people through the Internet. 

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too doubt it’s the ex-boyfriend. He doesn’t come across to be smart enough to pull something like this. So I am going with your speculations @bebebisous33  esp. the part about attractions between SGG and Cha, and then SGG and NIK.

Well, there is someone in Barro working for Unicorn. The spy has not been caught because Unicorn knew every move of the new created  Task Force. 

I had another thought... what if Joseph's girlfriend is the one who works for Unicorn? Let just say that she uses her position to get info from the naive Joseph. Seol has been mentioning his girlfriend quite often...

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, there is someone in Barro working for Unicorn. The spy has not been caught because Unicorn knew every move of the new created  Task Force. 

I had another thought... what if Joseph's girlfriend is the one who works for Unicorn? Let just say that she uses her position to get info from the naive Joseph. Seol has been mentioning his girlfriend quite often...

Here she comes:lol:@bebebisous and her looong theory and plot guessing...B)

So who's do you mean with NIK? SK in law or her husband?

God, bebe i'm not yet sure who and which name in all the character's  readings your post made me little dizzy :sweatingbullets:

In short you think the sunbae is not evil person as it seems??

So why she looks so caught up by her in law?

Does  she did something bad with the actor who's suicide?

22 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Here she comes:lol:@bebebisous and her looong theory and plot guessing...B)

So who's do you mean with NIK? SK in law or her husband?

God, bebe i'm not yet sure who and which name in all the character's  readings your post made me little dizzy :sweatingbullets:

In short you think the sunbae is not evil person as it seems??

So why she looks so caught up by her in law?

Does  she did something bad with the actor who's suicide?

Na In Kyung is this womanimage.png In the following picture, we see her declaring that she was the one who chose BTM for the hearing. "This was my call". image.png

On the other hand, I have the impression that SKK's husband loves his wife but knows that his marriage was arranged for the benefit of the family Oh, his mother.

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

On the other hand, I have the impression that SKK's husband loves his wife but knows that his marriage was arranged for the benefit of the family Oh, his mother.

Or that she is not interested in him (a male) at all. And he knows it...

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Or that she is not interested in him (a male) at all. And he knows it...

I had thought about that as well but the way she looked at the pictures taken when he was with another woman showed that she was somehow affected.

By the way, a detail caught my attention: "www" in the title. Sure it refers to the internet. However, "w" could also refer to woman and we have indeed three women in the poster. Each "w" could represent a certain type of woman, like our three protagonists.

Aa that's women

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Na In Kyung is this woman In the following picture, we see her declaring that she was the one who chose BTM for the hearing. "This was my call".  

I think to early too pin point who's the actual "evils " because seems OH family support many dirty politicians to maintain their business.

And i think the idea to made BTM as scapegoats came from SK mother in law at first.

There's many scene not yet clear in corelation and the OH family influence very dominant in Unicon, and who is NIK and what her relation with OH family thou ?

19 minutes ago, Yana Mujay said:

Aa that's women

I think to early too pin point who's the actual "evils " because seems OH family support many dirty politicians to maintain their business.

And i think the idea to made BTM as scapegoats came from SK mother in law at first.

There's many scene not yet clear in corelation and the OH family influence very dominant in Unicon, and who is NIK and what her relation with OH family thou ?

Yes, the mother-in-law is involved in the first manipulation but there is more to it. NIK was the one who chose BTM in the first place. Notice that NIK is always by SKK's side. 

Sure, I am wondering what is the relationship between NIK and SKK's mother-in-law but I sense that NIK is close to that CEO. 

after watching the last two episodes and reading your theories I actually think that even the husband of SKK could be behind releasing the footage of HMK..

if the husband has feelings for SKK he might know that HMK en SKK had an unordinary bond.. maybe he tried to ruin him by releasing the footage... I remember that he was also in one of those hosting bars in one of the first episodes.. so i t wouldnt even surprise me if he had a hand in all of this..

as to who is behind the BTM trending on real time i feel like it is probably someone in Unicon.. because they probably thought that BTM was the one behind HMK name staying on top of the charts and it resulting in him trying to kill himself..

Unicon was in danger, as seen in the board meeting with the foreign representative due to the advertisement of barro..

so it has to be someone that has been affected by the two things i've mentioned...

Archived