[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung On Why They’re Excited To Work Together In New Drama “Search: WWW”

by S. Park
dc11d05abbaa41f7a33547ab7d1cbe1f.jpeg?s=

Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung showed off their chemistry in a gorgeous pictorial and talked about their teamwork.

On May 31, High Cut magazine released photos of the two star of tvN’s upcoming drama “Search: WWW.”

“When I first received and read the script, I thought that it was a female character I hadn’t really seen before in Korean dramas,” said Im Soo Jung in an accompanying interview. “I felt like it was quite rare.”

About the drama being centered around portal sites and realtime trending searches, she commented, “In some way, I had been the target of those keywords as someone whose job is an actor. Acting as a character who controls and discusses that made me feel some kind of thrill because it felt as if I had earned an industry secret.”

On working with Jang Ki Yong, she said, “Ki Yong matches really well with his character Park Mo Gun in ‘Search: WWW.’ Compared to other actors his age, Ki Yong has a calm, mature side to him in real life. We have good teamwork while acting, so I’m curious as to how our chemistry will be perceived by viewers. I know that Ki Yong has many fans, and I think that he’ll have even more fans after the drama ends.”

“Out of Im Soo Jung’s projects, I liked ‘Finding Mr. Destiny,‘” stated Jang Ki Yong. “Not only that, but I also watched ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You‘ and ‘I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK.’ It feels really fascinating and exciting that we get to work together on the same project, so I want to do an even better job.”

He continued, “[My character] doesn’t really have a cold or scary side. I can say that he’s the brightest character out of the ones I’ve portrayed so far. New charms seep out of him every time, and I also look forward to what he’ll do every time the script comes out.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1328923wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-on-why-theyre-excited-to-work-together-in-new-drama-search-www

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be watching this because of my fave Im Soo Jung :heart:, and also because plot seems interesting and relatable.

Also recently came to like Jang Ki Young too because of his guest role on TouchYourHeart. So cant wait to see these two together on screen :love:

Only problem is Im much more into darker dramas and have been watching too many silly comedies as of late (for the actors), so will need to bingewatch many dark melos before picking up this one, otherwise I'll just end up being annoying and complain to you guys about how this is too lighthearted :sweatingbullets:

So probably wont be watching this until at least half the drama is aired, but Im looking forward to discussing this drama here later on, once ive gotten rid of the overt "fluff" im overdosed on, with some datker dramas 1st.

BTW ISJ shes  a very wise woman, she tends to pick high quality scripts too.  ;)

Watch: “Search: WWW” Cast Experiences Day 1 On Set

by R. Jun
993463cb19cc4407b6fa3e14084c4401.jpeg?s=

In a new making video for tvN’s upcoming drama “Search: WWW,” the cast talks about their first day on set and what it’s like working with each other.

Im Soo Jung, who plays Bae Ta Mi, said, “Even though it was our first day on set, the atmosphere was great. We talked a lot about how we could create a relatable, charming character in Bae Ta Mi. We communicate well, and the set is a lot of fun.”

On working with Jang Ki Yong, she said, “We had great chemistry from the beginning. I think our couple in this drama will be very interesting to watch.”

Jang Ki Yong also commented on his first day, saying that he wasn’t able to sleep much out of excitement. “All of the other actors made the set so comfortable that I was able to successfully make it through the day.”

Lee Da Hee, who plays Cha Hyun, said that she feels herself adopting some of the personality traits of her character. “I had been a little worried, but I think the character is taking shape. It’s a lot of fun acting as Cha Hyun. Please give her lots of love.”

Actress Jeon Hye Jin, who’s playing the role of Song Ka Kyung, also expressed a mix of excitement and nerves on her first day.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329634wpp/watch-search-www-cast-experience-day-1-on-set

Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Have A Tense First Meeting In “Search: WWW”

by S. Cho
9cdf64f0dca649f1812e081758708830.jpeg?s=

Ahead of its premiere on June 5, “Search: WWW” has released new stills previewing the unusual first meeting of Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) and Park Mo Gun (played by Jang Ki Yong).

“Search: WWW” tells the story of three ambitious women who work at the top of the best portal sites in the IT industry and run into a little trouble when love gets involved.

Im Soo Jung plays Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn. Jang Ki Yong plays the role of Park Mo Geon, a genius songwriter who makes music for games.

Jang-Ki-Yong-Im-Soo-Jung.jpg

In the stills, the pair can be seen meeting for the first time at an arcade. Bae Ta Mi shows off her competitiveness that she doesn’t reserve just for the workplace as she intensely plays the fighting game Tekken. Meanwhile, Park Mo Geon observes her with interest. The two will battle it out in an old-fashioned arcade that’s hard to find in the modern day.

They meet again outside the arcade after enjoying a shared hobby together and look at each other with friendly gazes. The tension between the two as they stare at one another gets viewers excited to find out what’s to come for the pair.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329710wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-have-a-tense-first-meeting-in-search-www

Premier Watch: Perfume, Investigation Couple 2, Search Query: WWW

by stroopwafel

premwatch_perf1.jpg

There are three new dramas on the slate for your viewing pleasure.

Search Query: WWW

premwatch_perf4.jpg

Time slot: Saturday & Sunday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Romance
Episode count: 16 episodes

Reasons to watch: Despite being on the verge of a romance overload generally, the strong cast for this one has caught my attention. Im Soo-jung, Lee Da-hee, and Jeon Hye-jin will play a trio of high achievers who work at two of Korea’s top portal websites. The drama will follow the highs–and lows–of their love lives. Jang Ki-yong plays a computer music company CEO and when he walks into Im Soo-jung’s life, the two develop an attraction to each other that’s hard to fight. His character seems like a bit of a dreamer and since I’ve quite literally never seen Jang Ki-yong in a light role, I’m looking forward to seeing him being fluffy and cute with alongside a kickass and self-possessed Im Soo-jung.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/premier-watch-perfume-investigation-couple-2-search-query-www/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW - Wed & Thu @ 21: 30 KST - Im Soo Jung & Jang Ki Yong - Premieres TONIGHT

OMG cant wait for the first episode.. i havent really read what this drama is going to be about..i just want this drama to surprise me..

since i love Da hee i'm sure i'm going to love this drama :blush:

Edit: wait why does it say time slot saturday sunday?? i thought the drama was supposed to replace her private life??

5 hours ago, soesje said:

Edit: wait why does it say time slot saturday sunday?? i thought the drama was supposed to replace her private life??

It is a mistake from Dramabeans. The drama will start today.

3 Reasons To Look Forward To The Premiere Of tvN’s “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam
d179a260512e4549bf0a3618f945ca04.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” is gearing up for its premiere! Here are three points to look out for in the upcoming romance drama!

“Search: WWW” tells the story of three ambitious women who work at the top of the best portal sites in the IT industry and run into a little trouble when love gets involved.

Trendy actors & Charismatic characters

“Search: WWW” has already gained the public’s interest with its stellar cast, which consists of Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, and Jeon Hye Jin. Im Soo Jung will be playing the competitive Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn, and Jang Ki Yong will be playing the role of Park Mo Geon, a genius songwriter who makes music for games and doesn’t bother playing hard to get. Meanwhile, Lee Da Hee will play Cha Hyun, the head manager of the No. 2 web portal Baro who has trouble controlling her anger, and Jeon Hye Jin will take on the role of Song Ga Kyung, the director of Unicorn who is merciless in the face of success.

Unique topic & Witty videos

The upcoming drama deals with unique subjects of the portal site industry and real time trends. With the phrase, “We start the day with a search and end the day with a search,” the drama puts the mysterious portal site industry in the forefront of its story during  a time in which we look more often at a search window than the window in our own bedrooms. Furthermore, the highlight video released on May 29 has already caught the attention of the viewers with its refined and witty directing. With its unique topic, viewers are already curious as to where this new story will take them.

Relatable reality & Dramatic storytelling

With its dramatic storytelling, the drama about the work and love lives of professional women will have the perfect mix of fiction and reality, making it easy for viewers to relate to. Scriptwriter Kwon Do Eun has written a story with thorough research on the overall mechanisms involved in the portal site industry as well as working women between their 20s and 40s to include realistic and diverse situations involving the portal site industry, as well as captivating romantic scenes. The production staff said, “Please show lots of interest and look forward to the first episode of ‘Search: WWW,’ which will be both relatable and heart-fluttering for the viewers.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329982wpp/3-reasons-to-look-forward-to-the-premiere-of-tvns-search-www

27 minutes ago, larus said:

Scriptwriter Kwon Do Eun has written a story with thorough research on the overall mechanisms involved in the portal site industry as well as working women between their 20s and 40s to include realistic and diverse situations involving the portal site industry, as well as captivating romantic scenes.

This is what interests me most. I hope we will show in more detail how the search engines, websites and the Internet itself operate ...
After all, it is true that we spend more time in the virtual network than in real life. And this is a problem! So the theme of the drama is very relevant. It remains to be seen how it will be opened ...B)

“Search: WWW” Starring Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Premieres To Excellent Viewer Response

by R. Jun

e7e5cef1ac824012a4bd66a63dd9ad9d.jpeg?s=

tvN’s new romantic comedy “Search: WWW” is off to a good start!

The drama premiered on June 5, and according to Nielsen Korea, it recorded an average of 2.4 percent viewership across cable, IPTV, and satellite platforms, hitting a peak of 3.3 percent. Viewers also expressed excitement for the drama after watching the premiere, commenting on the great chemistry between Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong, the charm of the three female leads, and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330147wpp/search-www-starring-jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-premieres-to-excellent-viewer-response

Anyone know where I can watch this drama with English subtitles? I read that on some sites, subtitles are a bit off or a few seconds too fast.. very screwed. Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon. Anyways, I’m glad ratings are doing super great. Looking forward to watch both episodes really soon.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW - Wed & Thu @ 21: 30 KST

New stills from episode 2.

I wasn't sure if I'll like the show when I saw the long trailer, and wonder how it'll pan out, but first episode is a huge surprise. I like the editing, direction and cinematography already. The story was fast paced and the main characters were gripping almost immediately. Bae Ta Mi and Park Morgan's first encounter and what happened after that was totally unexpected (I didn't read up too much about it since I want to be surprised), and I'm loving how he's already able to flutter her heart and makes her lose her cool in front of him.

I think I said "woah" and "daebak" too many times watching the first episode. The first 10/20 minutes is quite boring but then it became very interesting until the last scene. I was wondering with who directs this because I fell in love with everything! I read an article about this drama and it turns out that the director co-direct Mr. Sunshine and the writer was Kim Eun Sook's associate.   They did a really great job for their first drama!

I won't say a lot of things but I do have to say how much I am moved with the game's bgm. I listen to a lot of music scores and this may be one of the best I've ever heard. This is a good start of a drama:)

Spoiler

tumblr_psngzp7zoY1taa1z6o10_540.pngtumblr_psnilmOY291taa1z6o2_540.pngtumblr_psnilmOY291taa1z6o3_r1_540.png

(cr: kdramastuff.tumblr.com)

Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Share A Romantic Embrace In “Search: WWW”

by S. Nam
5b277b36348a4945a4c45cd17585508b.jpeg?s=

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” has released new stills of Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong sharing a heart-fluttering embrace!

Spoiler

Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung) works in the trend-leading portal site industry, but her hobby involves playing fighting games on vintage arcade machines. Her competitive side especially shines here as Bae Ta Mi loves to win and hates losing. However, while playing her games, she meets a real seasoned master and suffers successive defeats from Park Mo Geon (played by Jang Ki Yong).

Finally having tasted defeat for the first time in awhile, Bae Ta Mi becomes fired up. Meanwhile, Park Mo Geon ends up being charmed by her intense enthusiasm for the game. The two end up moving from the arcade to a pub, and the two enjoy a night of talking about games and sharing the music Park Mo Geon’s created for games. Surprisingly, the two meet again at Bae Ta Mi’s company Unicorn. Flustered, Bae Ta Mi says, “You should have said something if you worked with Unicorn,” but Park Mo Geon attacked the viewers’ hearts by calmly wiping away Bae Ta Mi’s smudged lipstick with an easy smile.

Im-Soo-Jung-Jang-Ki-Yong.jpg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1330214wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-share-a-romantic-embrace-in-search-www

I actually really enjoyed the first episode.. i love to see strong women that do their research and defend themselves

I especially loved the part where BTM had to defend unicon in a trial and the guy was attacking her and the company and she turned the tables really fast by hitting him with things that can not burried..

it also sheds light on the fact that you cant hide anything that you are doing on the web.. 

I also loved her playing tekken and choosing heihachi he was one of my favorite characters in tekken alongside kasuya and king

Cant wait to watch episode 2 with subs

Anyeong.

Chang Ki Yong ! Woot woot:wub::love:

He better gets lots of kissing scene here, to compensate my desire in "Kill It" drama - LOL :D

Seriously when BTM asked Morgan "How old are you" I was screaming Noooona!

But I love the pairing with LSJ, the chemistry is great.

Surprise with the romance story comes so early, hope it will last till the end of drama (hope they wont compete and destroy each other career)

Archived