[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, seteney said:

Hello!

Does anyone know which song this is in the newest preview (above my post)? A friend looks like crazy after it.

:)

Maybe the song is not out yet but I love the song already when it was playing in some scenes in the drama. 

I swear K-Dramas make the best rain scenes:wub: they're just so pretty & dreamy...(sighs)

Ta-Mi is freaking awesome yo! 

That scene where Scarlett held an umbrella over her was reminiscent of a scene from K2.:D It's like Mo-Gan has a GPS tracker on Ta-Mi, he's somehow able to locate her when she needs him.B);)

I was anxious that some of the eggs would get onto her perfectly immaculate white top but it miraculously stayed clean after bein' egged on wWowW:P I loved how she stood up to the bullies too by smashing an egg back on them LoL.

How i a laughed in joy.:grin:

Bravo..Barro tough girl!

You did it:thumbsup:

It's cringe enough to find yourself been dragged in other problem who's you never dream to get involved yet found out someone intentionally dragged you in without remorse is so sucks!

Good job Tammy how supportive are you Scarlett :glasses:

Seems the OH family is more than capable to drifting another life like nothing than garbage are they?

Wonder how powerful the Oh actually when our Women Who knew how the World worked decided to take the right over the mess up theirs  cause.

Can't wait The trio's  make up theirs mind to show their good instincts and experience  in advance of technology and the people interest for good uses.

This episode was so so satisfying. I love how Jenny and Scarlet is helping out BTM seek justice for something she didn’t do. Made me have a girl crush moment on Jenny when she went out of her way to hack the system. She’s the least character that I expected to do these kinds of things. When BTM got egg thrown at her, I love how she didn’t hold back or show fear in her eyes and egged the girl for throwing eggs at her back. I was screaming, “you go girl!!” I also love the ending to this episode when they smashed SKK’s husband’s car. Scarlet was full of excitement smashing the car even when she doesn’t even know who’s car it was except that it’s the jerk who put BTM’s name on the search keyword.

The part that I love the most in this episode was when BTM apologized to the team for causing trouble and when Scarlet said to not apologize because it’s not her fault has showed us that they are putting their differences aside and fighting together to resolve this incident. That scene showed that even though Scarlet always disagrees with BTM but at the end she really cares about BTM. That scene made me suddenly have a girl crush on Scarlet.

The other part that I love about this episode was when BTM was sitting alone at her secret place and feeling so alone or empty inside and no one to rely on.. showing her weakness... and suddenly receiving a call from PMG when there’s no reception in that area.. just hearing his voice made everything better for BTM when she’s going through so much. I love that scene.. the most beautiful raining scene I’ve seen in kdramas. And when he held her hand to reassure her that everything is going to be ok. :wub:

I really don’t know where SKK stand. It seems like she’s being controlled by the people around her causing her to hurt BTM and the reason why their friendship is going down hill. Based from the next episode, it looks like she’s probably using PMG to get back at BTM. I just hope PMG knows what he’s getting himself into and that he doesn’t hurt BTM in the end. 

1. Scarlet was awesome in episode 5... the way she chase the hacker, hit the car.. DAEBAK !!!

2. Finally we get to see Tammy's weakness.. after all, she is still a women and she is human with feelings

3. Morgan was still that adorable guy who still patiently waiting for our Tammy... the funny part is.. he pull out the whole router .. i tot just switch it off, the internet is dead??? Why he pull the whole thing out??? lol...

4. At Morgan's house.. another funny things i find it, how can Tammy able to access to the wifi ??? No password??? Free wifi??? hmmm.. forgive me.. i know it is drama but i still find it strange... isn't it??? hahahahahhahahahahhaa

5. The last part where Tammy confront Jin Woo.. and Tammy mention that Jin Woo wanted to protect Ka Kyeong due to she is the sponsor.. Anyone know what does it mean?? 

6. The raining part was nice.. i tot Morgan gonna take off his jacket and give it to Tammy unfortunately, he willing to soak wet with Tammy and protect the expensive bag .... hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

over all, i enjoy the whole episode... but looking at the preview for episode 6, looks like Tammy gonna get hurt again .. Noooooooo..!!!!

I liked ep 5. It was so tense. I felt so bad for Tae Mi. I felt her pain. especially that scene she starting to cry when she see Park Morgan is calling her while there is no service on that stairs. That was so touching. I also liked last scene so much! ıt relieved me and say yeahh girllss never let them be weak! just destroy them!

I sitting on fence over Tae Mi and Park Morgan romance...I like it coz it is so romantic and I hate it coz it is so romantic! :wacko:

their scenes repeating itself. I like Jang Ki Yong he is new but not a bad actor but in this drama his scenes bothering me coz his acting is so mediocre..smth off..I mean in every TaeMi and Morgan scene he goes near her, standing in front of her without moving his body his head anything..just standing and talk like a poet. He talks so slowly and giving breaks btw all sentences!..this scenes keep repeating with long eye staring to each other..you can see emotions in her eyes but he is like a robot..1 ok 2 ok..but how it continue in every scene...they are so romantic but their scenes are just saying stop this. director forcing too much to make it seen as their love is so romantic. When it continue it seems fake and seems as a role playing. that is why I want a new chapter in their story. They need to add something to make it more real and exciting. I hope it will happen coz any loveline started in 1st episode goes same for 20 more episode.

@visiopeia

I notice this drama tries to break a lot of clichés shown mainly in K-Dramas:D

Like Ta-Mi grabbing Mo-Gan's wrist or Mo-Gan shielding her purse with his coat instead! :w00t: The reason for taking entire WiFi router is to show the viewers for dramatic effect I guess? It's not as impactful if he just told her he unplugged it eheh:P

As for the entire Ta-Mi scapegoat debacle, Ga-Gyeong's hubby did it to protect his wife's honor... I'm not sure he does it out of love or 'cause he's trying to save his family's reputation or both? 

Oh it IS possible to log onto Internet without knowing the password, as some are too lazy to type it in every time so they leave-in their password details (it's all preset). Not recommended but not impossible. Though I find it hard to believe as Mo-Gan seem careful on these kind of things LoL.

I just want to add that I really like Ta-Mi's voice, it's so easy on the ears:D

64692312_474412753130255_620476122184181

64701584_474412749796922_820139230830264

Two new stills for tonight's episode. Sorry @evok you're gonna have to see more romance :D hahaha. I agree to a certain level that it's getting a bit too romantic, but I don't want to cut it down either purely because the loveline at current stage gives us a lot of cute expressions from Ta Mi whenever Mo Geun surprises/teases/be cheeky with her. These are the expressions that we don't get to see from a cool career woman Ta Mi.

@visiopeia Maybe he thought he might have to hide the router so that Ta Mi can't reconnect it back while he visits dreamland. Ta Mi might be using one of his employee's laptop, so if they don't lock the laptop then it'll automatically connects to the WiFi since the laptop has already saved the password (and/or the router modem recognises the user's MAC address and allow auto-connection).

2 hours ago, visiopeia said:

5. The last part where Tammy confront Jin Woo.. and Tammy mention that Jin Woo wanted to protect Ka Kyeong due to she is the sponsor.. Anyone know what does it mean??

I think he loves Ka Kyung that's why he tries to protect her. And now that I think about it, maybe Ka Kyung isn't the one that had someone tail her husband & report to her about his affairs, maybe he is the one who sends it to her - pathetically wanted to make her react and feel jealous. Maybe he staged the whole thing himself. That do makes me want to know their backstory even more, coz that part in itself will make one interesting love story. But he does make me despise him for saying to Ta Mi how he'd do anything for Ka Kyung. Like dude, how about start from standing up to your mother and not let her bully your wife?! I don't know if it's just my misinterpretation but at the end when Ta Mi threw his words back at him, I swear Ka Kyung's face look like she also agreed with Ta Mi :D:P

Now Scarlett surprises me this episode for being so supportive. It's like, wait...she weren't so friendly/nice before...I'm not used to this but it also makes me feel warm on the inside that she's so openly supportive. Coz she's so tall beside Ta Mi that it makes her feel manly, but of all 3 women she is probably the most soft-hearted one and I really want her to meet her Marco* soon. For the pun & convenience, I hope he gets to use the same name, LOLLLLL.

*Memories of Alhambra's pun :P

32 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@evok Omaya, what action do you want? :w00t::phew: Pretending to be innocent

please like u dont know....ofc a HUG! -_-

EDIT: btw in their romance speed, next big action we will see definitely gonna be a "hug" in a 4-5 episode later. <_<

OMO...I still waiting the eng sub but people are saying Lee Dong Wook is in next week teaser...:blink:

so that is why they made that goblin style finale scene at ep 5.

ıf it is him than see how ratings breaks the roof!!!...

D9grd4FXsAIQK0B.jpg

it is him right?...:huh:

wow...I will say coz of low ratings but this episodes filmed before. Nice to see him again. I hope he stays and at least be Scarlet love interest. -_-

Btw he talks like he knows Tae Mi and her face....he would be her ex boy or maybe brother...but sure they know each other.

https://twitter.com/comma_dw/status/1141711366526402561

didnt I tell you this 2 pabos romance speed is disturbing?..

next step: holding hands...ırggggg...<_<

Screen-Shot-2019-06-20-at-17-43-36.png

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yes it's him

Ahnyeong everyone here :)

this show just getting better revolve around those ladies...I find the romance is just the bonus subplot with nice cinematography..

BTW, am I the only one seeing in the next ep preview that Scarlett got punch? :( aigoo this girl..I'm rooting for you to find your love soon Cha Hyeon aaah

18 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Maybe the song is not out yet but I love the song already when it was playing in some scenes in the drama. 

If it is a new one, then yes it may come out later then. Thank you for replying :)

I'm so in love with this drama.

It feels refreshing, since it's showing me a lot if new scenes that never shown in any kdrama before.

What I love the most is:

1. BGM and OST. I love them all. Some instrumental bgm somehow reminded me of Final Fantasy, the games that bring back a lot of memories. And the OST, most of them sounds sexy especially whenever TaMi and Morgan together in a scene. 

2. Girls' power. I love TaMi, Scarlet, Ga Gyeong, Jenny, all of them. It's about friendship and respect. I don't know how to describe my feeling, but watching the ladies in this drama enlighten me. 

3. Noona Dongsaeng love is very mature. Even we know they have big age differences, but both Morgan and TaMi are equal. They're completing each other. The young man isn't childish while the lady can be fragile behind their strong facade. 

4. Have I mentioned the BGM? ʘ‿ʘ. Ah! Also the arcade game. Was growing up playing Tekken on PS1 with my brothers, and Jin Kazama was my favorite. Haha. And I love Morgan for that.

Love the last scene from tonight —ep6. The sounds of the bedsheets when they're moving, the sounds of wave slightly added the mood, sharing the drink, wearing Morgan t-shirt (again) ... Will tvN showing us something on next episode? (≧▽≦)

Archived