[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Lascivious Lady / Jue Shi Qian Jin / 绝世千金

RPM

So I really like Simon Gong (lead guy) and Alen Fang (bodyguard). Behind the scenes of Alen's shower scene. Looks like he's also in Queen Dugu:lol:

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im glad Alen is getting more roles....he had been quiet :) previously when i first saw him he was a lil too thin....however now he seems to be a little bit more puff up and i like the new image better

Based on his weibo, it looks like he worked out for the bodyguard role X"D 

I just discovered his debut song when he was part of this boy group. 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

This is so cute I had to share the actor/actress offscreen.

I skimmed to watch most of the parts a second time and really want a season 3. Looking at the BTS, I think the actress did a great job in bringing the comedic mood into the drama. She's so cute! Would be so interested in seeing her in another series.

Since the bodyguard was a prince from a lost kingdom, I kind of do wanted to see him in a prince attire x"D
This is so underrated and would be nice if it gets subbed.

Spoiler

Here's another trailer.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/3/2019 at 2:23 PM, lan_lan said:

Just passing by to let anyone who is interested know that I’m currently subbing this. You can PM me for info. 

Hi lan lan can you please added me on your fb subbing group for this drama??

I would really like to watch it but never found with eng sub!!!

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, pad-hari said:

Awww, she looks good with all the four.  But i like the playful vibe in the 3rd pic and there is a tension between the pair in the 4th pic.  Who does she end with at last?  @angelangie spoilers please!!!!:tounge_wink:

I am waiting for eng subs......atleast draft subs, someone please!!!!!!:tired:

Hiiiiiiii comrade!!!! You also watched this drama?? Hahaha

8 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Hiiiiiiii comrade!!!! You also watched this drama?? Hahaha

Hello there!!!! Not really.  Heard that this is good and was about to start watching, but there was a delay in the subs and got distracted to some other show.  

Did u watch this?  How is this?  Worth watching?  Help me by givin some feedback.:love::heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, pad-hari said:

Hello there!!!! Not really.  Heard that this is good and was about to start watching, but there was a delay in the subs and got distracted to some other show.  

Did u watch this?  How is this?  Worth watching?  Help me by givin some feedback.:love::heart:

Sorry comrade for the late reply. I didn't check my forum acc lately because I was busy with my travelling, LOLS. The beginning of the series are good but in the middle of the eps, somehow I lost interest, lols. Maybe the main lead male's character wasnt like I expected before. Another thing, those actors seem very new in terms of acting. When you watch it later, you will know what I mean ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:29 PM, hathanhthanh09 said:

Guy 2:Liu Xiu Wen

On the surface he is a guard at the Prime Minister’s mansion, but in reality he is a prince of a fallen kingdom. He goes undercover in the Prime Ministers mansion to gather evidence against him for his master. He is willing to sacrifice everything for Luo Jing

Totally rooting for the bodyguard!! To be honest, I like any of the other males besides the male lead (WM) since a lot of Chinese dramas make the female lead fall in love with the typical bad boy/tsundere (a person who says the opposite of what he really wants to say) and always make they argue then fall in love. So far I watched 18 episodes, I just needed to stop and search for this forum to talk. It would be nice if they decide to make a sequel solely for the other male love interests.

Spoiler alert for episode 18:

Spoiler

The bodyguard is the prince of Persia and he kept getting hurt to save the female lead! He already risked his life twice to save her and all she cares about is WM. This is so sad!!! :bawling: Anyone else feels the same? Plus the physician said Xiu Wen took some sort of drug. I think it have to do with his eye changing colors too and that will shorten his life!!! 

Needless to say, we then have Xiao Hua Hua (nickname for the sword deity) who appears to save her whenever she in trouble and it costs his cultivation every time to appear in front of her because she is the reincarnation of someone he loved (junior sister since she called him senior).

***These two men are willing and are going to die for the female lead yet she don't know anything yet.:(

Also then we have the rich merchant Jiang Xuan Yu who gave up pursuing the female lead because of his friendship with WM and because she was betrothed to WM. Wished he was more proactive. He is really an interesting and fun character to watch in this drama. 

On 9/9/2019 at 4:38 AM, pad-hari said:

I watched this drama, there are a lot of fan service scenes and eye candies so it is worth watching. :D

Archived