PLEASE HELP!! before i die

Guest rainbowseason

Guest rainbowseason
i got huge issues with whats happening
ok let's start off here I was so shock when soompi is fully cleared when i regiester a new account: i saw 2 option username and display name i thought display name is your name or nickname that would display in your profile and username would be your name so i got it around the other way i put my display name for the username i want and the username became the name i wat to display because i'm buying or trying to buy alot of stuff i lost all my pm i can't remember their names i'm trying to see if they can remember me but cos i made this mistake now my name is also changed when i try to give my friends this account and make a new for myself using the display name i want it says it's already in use when the display name i want is not in used i just used it for my username i'm having this biggest problem now i was wondering if it's possible to change or how i could fix this matter cos this is a big enough shock for me if i can't get in touch with my old friends again i think my life would seriously be over

Guest rainbowseason

ahh thx

i couldn't find that post at first

but it says that peoples making more account.

but the werid thing was that my friend said she would take my account so i can make a new

but the werid thing is that

when i tried it says the name is taken when it's not

i used it as my username

so does this mean

if someone already have the name on the username

does it also mean that you can't get it for a display name?

just because it's also someones username?

dat was sorta something i found out and confused about

dat was hoping someone would realise and explain

Archived