Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Exclusive Memories 独家记忆

On 6/23/2019 at 3:56 PM, Redlush said:

Are the special eps available with English Subs? I visited the IQIYI site, but couldn’t read anything on the site. I’m desperate for the extre episodes. I just finished this morning and the ending really bothered me. TBH, the last 4 episodes bothered me. So rushed. No closure. I was willing to subscribe just to watch but as I stated, can’t understand anything on the website. Help!! 

Hi were you able to confirm if there are any English subs through the IQIYI subscription? I am in the same boat! I'm dying to watch -- I'll probably end up watching without subs still since I can't wait :sweatingbullets: I can't find any news on release of the special episodes in English either. Anyone have luck with that?

On 6/23/2019 at 3:13 AM, gracebkk said:

The special episodes are available in iQiYi. However, you need to be a VIP member to be able to watch them. In case you can't find the iQiYi links: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rqtyr518.html (this is the one with our main couple. the other 2 vids can be found by clicking on the related links). Being a member of iQiYi doesn't cost much too (especially compared to Netflix) so I recommend subscribing to it (if you're dying to watch the special episodes).

I highly recommend watching the special episodes though. It brings a good closure to the story & fills in the gaps of the drama. After watching the special episodes, you'll understand the ending better. Because honestly, even though I love the drama so much, the ending didn't make sense. the ending made me have more questions instead. hahahaha :D 

(i'm imagining that ep 19-23/24 didn't happen because I honestly don't understand why Xue Tong & Liu Qi dated. plus, those 5 eps are the ones I dislike the most :ph34r:)

Thanks! Similar to Redlush I am wondering if iQiYi has english subs? :o

as with many of you here, i also love this drama very much, especially the love story between xue tong and mu chenghe. i agree the ending on ep.24 was rushed and confusing especially the last part was kinda totally cut-off (where she said she knew how the ending story would be and then suddenly they're a married couple). one poster gave the 3 links to the epilogues from iqiyi, they required subscription fee. i managed to find this link below that you can watch for free, only for the story of xue tong and mu chenghe. as for the other 2,  the ones i found were erroneous and could not be played so i am still looking for them. 

https://www.daxiv.cn/detail/5c79c7bad269970008070fb9

unfortunately no english sub. but at least it fills in the gap from ep.24 and you can see how the story went on that led to the marriage proposal. hope this helps and enjoy! :smile::heart:

Hello All,

this drama is on Netflix by the title : Somewhere Only We Know.

Spesial episode is not on Netflix.

This drama started really good, i hope it realistically portray life of university students in Mainland China.. communist but capitalist way of life hehe..

However starting from episode where Xue Tong and Mu Cheng He went to the island (Malaysia ?) i was kinda speed watching..

kinda want it to have mature scenes but it seems the drama becoming too serious ..

• Thanks 1