Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Exclusive Memories 独家记忆

all 4 have there strongs and weaks, but at the moment XueTong is my favorite too. I have to waite until all eps. is sub and I  can watch it, so I can understand all the character more. Especially this of QiQi and Xiao Tang.

BaiLi is cute, but for me she is still a little girl. I hope she will grow up more. The reason why pick this bf is, because she still dream of an "oppa" - a boy with a good body. and this boy is an athlete.

XueTong and ChengHe relationship is sweet but, because both didn't have any experience, I am missing some deeps there. And both didn't handle it so well.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

all 4 have there strongs and weaks, but at the moment XueTong is my favorite too. I have to waite until all eps. is sub and I  can watch it, so I can understand all the character more. Especially this of QiQi and Xiao Tang.

BaiLi is cute, but for me she is still a little girl. I hope she will grow up more. The reason why pick this bf is, because she still dream of an "oppa" - a boy with a good body. and this boy is an athlete.

XueTong and ChengHe relationship is sweet but, because both didn't have any experience, I am missing some deeps there. And both didn't handle it so well.  

yes true.....

XueTong and ChengHe relationship is really sweet and steady flow....there are things that ChengHe pull back because of the gap.....and also how ChengHe restraints himself because he really does love XueTong is sweet....

one of my biggest complain is that the way they handle things is really immature to certain extend while i had expected ChengHe to be able to up the scale a little and was left with little disappointment when he didnt since he is the the 'Old Mu' in the relationship lols :P 

i guess there are more to the relationship than meet the eyes on this :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

one of my biggest complain is that the way they handle things is really immature to certain extend

That is what I think too. 

Did any of you saw "In a good Way" from Taiwan. I think and hope this drama can be similar. It is about student, who grow up and learnd to be independent. The main character there handle the thing much more mature than this two, although they have the same base. First love!

This drama and that "In a good Way" remember my youth - my friendship and that what we went through, how we grow up with everythin that happen in our life. 

I think it depends how old the viewer is, they will love an other character here and you will see every situation in a other way. 

I am looking forward to the sub, because I don't understand what they said, so I can't said now. How the character will develop. I just saw the last eps. and they are much more mature than. But the way to this , is what I am curious about.

Lets talk about: When did ChengHe started to like XueTong and why?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

Lets talk about: When did ChengHe started to like XueTong and why?

hmmm... i think it was a slow budding way.....he got use to her being around and also she is someone who really listen....and she gave thoughts to ppl ideas and suggestions.....and when ppl talk she listen....and then she process which is also why the mom kinda trusted her despite her being worry about XueTong being involved with a guy.....of course she was strict at the beginning however XueTong is a good kid

he was already at his end of his thesis / experiment not being able to pass thru meeting some bottleneck in between....however XueTong not only listen....she gave simple ideas that somehow work for the best too

and she has a very forgiving nature....which was why despite being betray by her friends on several occasion she still forgave them

• Like 1

Hello All!

I am glad this thread was created. I was bingewatching eps 1 to 24.. without subtitles (crazy much?). Loved the storyline. Zhang Chao.. yumss. Li Ting Ting really fit her role. But i feel the ending was kinda rushed.. then again maybe i lost the flow since i don’t understand mandarin.

Can’t wait for subtitles.. please be subbed soonnnn..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ahjummafan said:

Hello All!

I am glad this thread was created. I was bingewatching eps 1 to 24.. without subtitles (crazy much?). Loved the storyline. Zhang Chao.. yumss. Li Ting Ting really fit her role. But i feel the ending was kinda rushed.. then again maybe i lost the flow since i don’t understand mandarin.

Can’t wait for subtitles.. please be subbed soonnnn..

actually they cut short the drama ....it was suppose to end at episode 30 however they cut it down to 24...which is why the flow of the stories is feeling rush thru out.....especially through the end.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually they cut short the drama ....it was suppose to end at episode 30 however they cut it down to 24...which is why the flow of the stories is feeling rush thru out.....especially through the end.

Oh.. that sucks.  Its like the drama gave up in itself , i guess the eps being reduced doesn’t help. Dodgy editing..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ahjummafan said:

Oh.. that sucks.  Its like the drama gave up in itself , i guess the eps being reduced doesn’t help. Dodgy editing..

yea the ending editing is kinda crappy....

however the production stated that they will be airing special episode to cover back the missing 6 episodes.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie I've come as summoned :kiss_wink: 

Hahahaha... is this drama aired on Youtube? I hope there's sub soon.... :wub:

yes u can find it in youtube however no sub as yet unfortunately

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

Oh yes...yesterday I bing-watch the last 8 eps in Vietsub. And I must say, I was so disappointed. Especially the last 5 eps. is a messy thing! The only good thing is, it has a HE. 

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

however the production stated that they will be airing special episode to cover back the missing 6 episodes.....

I hope that will come soon! That will make the drama better. 

My POV: The first 12 was very good and I loved it. Eps 13-18 it was OK not more. Eps 19-24 just confusing.

First I was glad, that it will be only 24 Eps. I hope it was short and perfect drama. But now I just can said, the drama is not thorough. 

What disappointed me most is, that the character didn't changed much. I was hopping it will be a grow-up drama, where you can see how the student becomes adult. 

If someone like this kind of drama, I just can recommend In a good Way, even it has an OE! All the characters here a great and you will see how they develop. The Englisch title is: In a good way

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LuMNaL said:

If someone like this kind of drama, I just can recommend In a good Way, even it has an OE! All the characters here a great and you will see how they develop. The Englisch title is: In a good way

i did watch that....i love the story....just that i was sad it was an open ending for 'In a Good Way' and also what disappointed me was that the girl got a little too clingy :x

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i did watch that....i love the story....just that i was sad it was an open ending for 'In a Good Way' and also what disappointed me was that the girl got a little too clingy :x

Yes...but the good thing in the end is, she realized it herself. The letter, that she wrote him said everything. You could see how she grow up . She made her way. 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2019 at 3:58 PM, LuMNaL said:

Yes...but the good thing in the end is, she realized it herself. The letter, that she wrote him said everything. You could see how she grow up . She made her way. 

true still.....i miss seeing a good ending instead however it was a rave with alot of ppl....and international fans too :) 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I don't like the part where Xue Tong dated Liu Qi. I felt something wrong in this relationship. For me it is OK if she met an other guy and dated him, but Liu Qi - No! 

What make the last few eps worse is, that the cut so many scene out, that you cant follow the story.

Spoiler

I have no idea when Mu Chenghe came back from Germany.

It is so confusing...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LuMNaL said:
  Hide contents

I don't like the part where Xue Tong dated Liu Qi. I felt something wrong in this relationship. For me it is OK if she met an other guy and dated him, but Liu Qi - No! 

What make the last few eps worse is, that the cut so many scene out, that you cant follow the story.

Hide contents

I have no idea when Mu Chenghe came back from Germany.

It is so confusing...

exactly my thought too...they should just injected a new guy into the drama :x

• Like 1