Quantcast
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

12 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Guys I have a hint that this drama going to have a sad ending

What!!!! No way!!!! I read the novel ending and it's epilogue, it's HEA.  So, what hint did you get, for it to be a bad ending???? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Don't worry to much. This one is a silly and fluffy drama. I think they just make it a bit more dramatic since the novel is a bit too "uneventful".

i wont worry too much about the ending too :) ^5

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

What!!!! No way!!!! I read the novel ending and it's epilogue, it's HEA.  So, what hint did you get, for it to be a bad ending???? 

no i dont think it a bad ending....i firmly believe it will have a HEA :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Guys I have a hint that this drama going to have a sad ending:dissapointed_relieved:

ohh it's a pity if that happens. I just saw a few clip of this drama on IG. This couple is very sweet, I am interested in joining this drama. This is the reason why I am more careful about seeing C-drama because some and most of what I watch ends up sad or floating and continues to season 2 (it's a bit tiring)

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, qqbr21 said:

ohh it's a pity if that happens. I just saw a few clip of this drama on IG. This couple is very sweet, I am interested in joining this drama. This is the reason why I am more careful about seeing C-drama because some and most of what I watch ends up sad or floating and continues to season 2 (it's a bit tiring)

the books provide HEA and honestly CDrama had all so far provide good ending as far as i can see....even though we do tends to have some mix-ending some times

• Like 2

i like how ShuWei is trying to get close to ErDuo and also the different in the series and the books is that the mother is more agreeable here and more pleasant than the one in the book...

with the project in S2, ShuWei is now trying his best to pursue after ErDuo :) 

Cr: As Tagged

j4axq13mxN_RfqyhbnqtWacf2F9wikNWJjZIm3rJ

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Got to say it is getting more interesting now that SW is chasing ED.  His expressions are so mischievous when he gets her to say his name differently

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, anime76 said:

Got to say it is getting more interesting now that SW is chasing ED.  His expressions are so mischievous when he gets her to say his name differently

definitely....he did it on purpose lols...he just want to hear it :D 

• LOL 1

Dont tell me it will be a sad ending or cliff hanger plz.. Oh well i guess i will postpone to watch it until finish airing :tounge_xd:

Got to watch the ep 24 preview and it show that both of them at the airport the main girl ask the guy to buy refreshments drink when he return the main lead disappear! ( until now I still don’t remember there name sorry)

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Yes, Please pm me. Thank you!!

i wasnt talking about this series spoiler..... @thunderman1 was asking me about 'Oh My Emperor' series ending :) 

• LOL 2

Just finished ep 1 no eng sub :sweatingbullets:, so ErDuo is a dubber, she is so cute with her chubby full moon face, and the male lead ShuWei also a dubber? Or maybe the boss of dubbing company, but they remembered their each other voice . This cheesy love story made me smile along the beginning scenes :P, i think they participated on Couple Got Talent or something LOL. i really need eng sub :crazy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i wasnt talking about this series spoiler..... @thunderman1 was asking me about 'Oh My Emperor' series ending :) 

Yes.  I am on episode 6 with sub on youtube.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Got to watch the ep 24 preview and it show that both of them at the airport the main girl ask the guy to buy refreshments drink when he return the main lead disappear! ( until now I still don’t remember there name sorry)

Hmmm. Not recalling this scene. Are you sure you have the right series? It’s only up to episode 16 on maplestage. :huh:

13 hours ago, anime76 said:

Right? He went from a dull, expressionless man to a wily pursuer. :wub: Love it! In reading the novel, I love how he corners her into doing what he wants. Hahaha.

Loving the cute antics of the leads. She’s such a cutie pie, how could he NOT fall for her?! lol. :) 

Waiting for eng subs will be hard since I’m liking it so much. :grimace:

• Love 1

I think the ML guy is a late pick-up.  He is so doing good deeper into the episodes.  

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

He went from a dull, expressionless man to a wily pursuer. :wub: Love it! In reading the novel, I love how he corners her into doing what he wants. Hahaha

Hahaha, very true.  And I like his jealousy too.  Whenever she is near her classmate Lao tian. His angry face:joy:

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

She’s such a cutie pie, how could he NOT fall for her?! lol. :)

Yeah right!!!!!! She really cute. Love her to pieces:love:

I cannot comment on any other things since I am watching this raw.  I don't understand a word just love their expressions. 

1.I liked how he went round and round her neighborhood since she was sleeping sound in his car and do not want to wake her up.

2. So sweet, he bought those books for her.  

3. Everytime when are they are moving a step forward, they have a detailed talk and understand each other.

4. Since he got curious about her, made his worker call her and get to know about her.

5. Hid the cat in his wardrobe and made her search for it.

@epinklyn, since am also watching raw, it's difficult to understand.  But it's cute watching with their expressions.  I also don't know why he is in the dubbing co when she attended the interview.  But he is a violinist and violin maker.

@Jafstar, the trailer upto EP.24 are already up on YT.  Those 8 episodes looks intense.  But really hoping for a HEA ending. 

Here's the link shared by @angelangie with me in DM

Cr: uploader

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Just finished ep 1 no eng sub :sweatingbullets:, so ErDuo is a dubber, she is so cute with her chubby full moon face, and the male lead ShuWei also a dubber? Or maybe the boss of dubbing company, but they remembered their each other voice . This cheesy love story made me smile along the beginning scenes :P, i think they participated on Couple Got Talent or something LOL. i really need eng sub :crazy:

ErDuo wanted to be a professional dubber however not ShuWei....he is a profession violinist and a famous violin maker :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

the trailer upto EP.24 are already up on YT.  Those 8 episodes looks intense.  But really hoping for a HEA ending. 

Here's the link shared by @angelangie with me in DM

Oh seriously?! How did I miss that?! lol. Thanks for sharing!! And Sorry to @vietgurl4ever206 No offense to you; I was not aware of ep 24 trailer out. 

However, I am with the rest of these peeps; still rooting for a HEA! Jiyao!!!! 

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I also don't know why he is in the dubbing co when she attended the interview

On the topic as you mentioned; I too wanted to know...Would someone please clarify why SW was at that company where ED confronted him in the first episode?  Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jafstar said:

Oh seriously?! How did I miss that?! lol. Thanks for sharing!! And Sorry to @vietgurl4ever206 No offense to you; I was not aware of ep 24 trailer out. 

However, I am with the rest of these peeps; still rooting for a HEA! Jiyao!!!! 

On the topic as you mentioned...Can someone clarify why SW was at that company where ED confronted him in the first episode?  Thanks in advance. :)

lols....yes im rooting for a HEA.....i hope they dont deviate from the book....as the book itself give us a good ending so i suppose they will stick close to the books :) 

• Like 2