Quantcast
pad-hari

[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

10 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Will it be S2 for this drama?

no more S2, as they had already finish the whole book into their airing with 24 episodes....

i dont think it is suitable for S2 ....

• Like 4

I am sort of satisfied with the ending. SIGH. It was too sweet and then ended kind of hastily.. the last four minutes was overkill. Did anyone feel the same as me? 

For a second I thought there would be a S2 but realized that's nothing much to be told... I am glad that their love wasn't shaken throughout. It was decent. Some push and pull but nothing too extreme. I was satisfied with ep 22 and that should have ended right there at all the lovely OTP moments.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I am sort of satisfied with the ending. SIGH. It was too sweet and then ended kind of hastily.. the last four minutes was overkill. Did anyone feel the same as me? 

For a second I thought there would be a S2 but realized that's nothing much to be told... I am glad that their love wasn't shaken throughout. It was decent. Some push and pull but nothing too extreme. I was satisfied with ep 22 and that should have ended right there at all the lovely OTP moments.

actually im happy with the ending....at least they tie it up  :) 

and it was simple in my eyes however the ending seems to be able to say it all...how ShuWei was aware of everything and he let ErDuo live her dream....he even encourage it....and he knew that ErDuo will feel bad....that why he did what he need to before doing over to find ErDuo :) 

• Like 5

On 2/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, angelangie said:

actually im happy with the ending....at least they tie it up  :) 

and it was simple in my eyes however the ending seems to be able to say it all...how ShuWei was aware of everything and he let ErDuo live her dream....he even encourage it....and he knew that ErDuo will feel bad....that why he did what he need to before doing over to find ErDuo :) 

that's true. at least it wasn't open ending.. the worst.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Lotflow said:

I like this drama but, I am very dissapointed, that there a lot of scene were cut out.

yes i found out just only that there were really quite a number of scenes that were posted that were cut actually.....

like the one where ShuWei & ErDuo slept together too.....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

like the one where ShuWei & ErDuo slept together too.....

Yes and the scene, when she got icecream or her birthdayparty with friends

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Lotflow said:

Yes and the scene, when she got icecream or her birthdayparty with friends

do you happen to know where we can see all the missing scenes? 

• Like 1

@angelangie thanks for the shout out.  What!!!! they cut sweet scenes!!!  C dramas are weird though.  It's only 20 episodes, but cut scenes. They could have either added an additional  episode or increase the duration.  But recently,  they have extended 40 episodes drama to 50 episodes without any scope for story development.  What's happening???  Anyhow will watch these videos and enjoy them.  Thank you @Lotflow

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, blademan said:

Anybody know if it's gonna get subbed in English??

In one  of the website's, the first 4 episodes are already subbed.  I 'll pm you the site.

• Like 1

Requesting this on Viki though dont think it'll be coming anytime soon damn Viki subs are epic if only they had this :-( 
 Have 4k version of this drama but cant watch it 

This drama looks cute. I tried to dive into a few episodes, but the subs don’t seem up to par. Plus, I feel choppy editing too. Are there any quality subs out there?