[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

pad-hari

9 hours ago, vietgurl4ever206 said:

Got to watch the ep 24 preview and it show that both of them at the airport the main girl ask the guy to buy refreshments drink when he return the main lead disappear! ( until now I still don’t remember there name sorry)

Hmmm. Not recalling this scene. Are you sure you have the right series? It’s only up to episode 16 on maplestage. :huh:

13 hours ago, anime76 said:

Got to say it is getting more interesting now that SW is chasing ED.  His expressions are so mischievous when he gets her to say his name differently

Right? He went from a dull, expressionless man to a wily pursuer. :wub: Love it! In reading the novel, I love how he corners her into doing what he wants. Hahaha.

Loving the cute antics of the leads. She’s such a cutie pie, how could he NOT fall for her?! lol. :) 

Waiting for eng subs will be hard since I’m liking it so much. :grimace:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the ML guy is a late pick-up.  He is so doing good deeper into the episodes.  

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

He went from a dull, expressionless man to a wily pursuer. :wub: Love it! In reading the novel, I love how he corners her into doing what he wants. Hahaha

Hahaha, very true.  And I like his jealousy too.  Whenever she is near her classmate Lao tian. His angry face:joy:

4 hours ago, Jafstar said:

She’s such a cutie pie, how could he NOT fall for her?! lol. :)

Yeah right!!!!!! She really cute. Love her to pieces:love:

I cannot comment on any other things since I am watching this raw.  I don't understand a word just love their expressions. 

1.I liked how he went round and round her neighborhood since she was sleeping sound in his car and do not want to wake her up.

2. So sweet, he bought those books for her.  

3. Everytime when are they are moving a step forward, they have a detailed talk and understand each other.

4. Since he got curious about her, made his worker call her and get to know about her.

5. Hid the cat in his wardrobe and made her search for it.

@epinklyn, since am also watching raw, it's difficult to understand.  But it's cute watching with their expressions.  I also don't know why he is in the dubbing co when she attended the interview.  But he is a violinist and violin maker.

@Jafstar, the trailer upto EP.24 are already up on YT.  Those 8 episodes looks intense.  But really hoping for a HEA ending. 

Here's the link shared by @angelangie with me in DM

Cr: uploader

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

the trailer upto EP.24 are already up on YT.  Those 8 episodes looks intense.  But really hoping for a HEA ending. 

Here's the link shared by @angelangie with me in DM

Oh seriously?! How did I miss that?! lol. Thanks for sharing!! And Sorry to @vietgurl4ever206 No offense to you; I was not aware of ep 24 trailer out. 

However, I am with the rest of these peeps; still rooting for a HEA! Jiyao!!!! 

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I also don't know why he is in the dubbing co when she attended the interview

On the topic as you mentioned; I too wanted to know...Would someone please clarify why SW was at that company where ED confronted him in the first episode?  Thanks in advance. :)

Oh, so cute.  I love her relationship with Lisa.  I don't understand this scene, but enjoyed it.  I understood it as: she thinks she is being piggy backed by Lisa and when feeling her chests, she felt she is missing her breasts and cutely felt sorry for her.:joy::joy:am I right? Cmiiw

I liked this scene also.  Having great belief in her, I think he gave her the original piece of violin-in-making and asked her to shave it without any trial.  But she was clumsy and he was like, "oh no stop!!!". This is not the one for u to work with, I LL give u a sample for u to play first.  But she had her puppy eyes on the original piece and he did not dare again:joy::joy:.  Cute.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:35 AM, epinklyn said:

Just finished ep 1 no eng sub :sweatingbullets:, so ErDuo is a dubber, she is so cute with her chubby full moon face, and the male lead ShuWei also a dubber? Or maybe the boss of dubbing company, but they remembered their each other voice . This cheesy love story made me smile along the beginning scenes :P, i think they participated on Couple Got Talent or something LOL. i really need eng sub :crazy:

Hello, she is a dubber! Or maybe the more accurate term would be "voice actress"? Since she does radio dramas also! He was a judge for a competition she took part in. I think because of his musical background and fame, they invited him to be a judge. Their conflict arose when Er Duo found out that the winner had been pre-determined from the start. She thought it was because Ye Shu Wei was dating the "winner". The winner had been pre-determined because she was the daughter of the producer or something, and they invited YSW to give the competition some legitimacy. YSW liked BED's voice, but his opinions were shot down. He also found out that the competition was rigged roughly around the same time when BED did. So he got really angry when BED humiliated him in front of everyone and blamed him for rigging the competition and insisted that she apologized to him in front of everybody. xP 

I really like the drama over the book though! In the book, his occupation was a zoologist (or animal researcher?). She didn't really have a job (she does freelance wedding photography on the side. But she barely takes up jobs - maybe twice in the book?). So in the drama, I like that they gave her a passion and goal. On top of that, I like that they make BED and YSW's jobs related. That way, they are really similar and they bonded over their shared love for music and anime. Hehehe.

Psst, I don't have time to recap! But feel free to ask me any questions you have about the plot/etc! Happy to help :D 

1 hour ago, jayyepeee said:

Hello, she is a dubber! Or maybe the more accurate term would be "voice actress"? Since she does radio dramas also! He was a judge for a competition she took part in. I think because of his musical background and fame, they invited him to be a judge. Their conflict arose when Er Duo found out that the winner had been pre-determined from the start. She thought it was because Ye Shu Wei was dating the "winner". The winner had been pre-determined because she was the daughter of the producer or something, and they invited YSW to give the competition some legitimacy. YSW liked BED's voice, but his opinions were shot down. He also found out that the competition was rigged roughly around the same time when BED did. So he got really angry when BED humiliated him in front of everyone and blamed him for rigging the competition and insisted that she apologized to him in front of everybody. xP 

I really like the drama over the book though! In the book, his occupation was a zoologist (or animal researcher?). She didn't really have a job (she does freelance wedding photography on the side. But she barely takes up jobs - maybe twice in the book?). So in the drama, I like that they gave her a passion and goal. On top of that, I like that they make BED and YSW's jobs related. That way, they are really similar and they bonded over their shared love for music and anime. Hehehe.

Psst, I don't have time to recap! But feel free to ask me any questions you have about the plot/etc! Happy to help :D 

Wow thx a lot @jayyepeee@pad-hari @angelangie and everybody here who have ansewered and replied my questions.

20 hours ago, pad-hari said:

:wub::wub:

Good news for non Chinese speakers.  This cute drama is being recapped here.

http://www.chinaattila.com

Also other cute dramas airing now are being recapped in this blog.  Fighting!!!!!

Woww thx cingu, it helps to understand main story of each episodes.

3 hours ago, jayyepeee said:

Awwww, Thank you so much for the clarification.  Atlast found out why YSW was at the place where BED was present. :wub::heart:

Will be helpful if you could brief us on the long conversation they have twice.  I think once it was near her house when he drops her and another one I don't remember.  I LL post the exact episodes later as I am outside now and cannot do so.  It will be convenient for u.  Thanks in advance

Thanks for the spoiler, @angelangie! WILL CHECK IT OUT.

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww, Thank you so much for the clarification.  Atlast found out why YSW was at the place where BED was present. :wub::heart:

Will be helpful if you could brief us on the long conversation they have twice.  I think once it was near her house when he drops her and another one I don't remember.  I LL post the exact episodes later as I am outside now and cannot do so.  It will be convenient for u.  Thanks in advance

Ok, let me know which parts! The only long conversation I remember them having is while they were on the bus and he was asking her about her life choices.. 

Hehe. I am so excited for tonight! 8 EPISODES AT ONCE! We are being spoiled!!! I love how they both got along with the cat (named Beethoven/Bei Duo Fen). In the book, she found out that he likes cats from his ex schoolmates on Weibo (their social media site). Then she didn't want to get a cat because she suspects he will be nicer to the cat than her (haha, she wasn't sure if he liked her at that time). xD 

32 minutes ago, jayyepeee said:

Thanks for the spoiler, @angelangie! WILL CHECK IT OUT.

Ok, let me know which parts! The only long conversation I remember them having is while they were on the bus and he was asking her about her life choices.. 

Hehe. I am so excited for tonight! 8 EPISODES AT ONCE! We are being spoiled!!! I love how they both got along with the cat (named Beethoven/Bei Duo Fen). In the book, she found out that he likes cats from his ex schoolmates on Weibo (their social media site). Then she didn't want to get a cat because she suspects he will be nicer to the cat than her (haha, she wasn't sure if he liked her at that time). xD 

Yeah, got it. Just give us a brief idea what the conversation is about.  The 1st one seems to be a casual talk but i found the 2nd one to be very serious coz of their expressions.  Anyway, thanks in advance.

1. Ep.7 at 2:54 mark- when they both have dinner at the sea side restaurant.   

2. in ep.15 at 24:11 mark, when he drops at her house.  

and another thing, how did they get paired up?  Actually BED was selected for the show by her bff LISA so she can earn some tuition money?  How did YSW got paired with her?  in the book he joined the show becoz he lost a bet with his cousin.   In the drama,  is the SUGARENT entertainment CEO and YSW are related?    He is the CEO right.  or he is just an executive producer for that show?

Actually i dont like the relationship between LISA and that guy?  why is their loveline going back and forth and not steady.  I  think she took a good decision by leaving him since he is also not very sure abt. his feelings.  

and this gif, i found it quite funny.  What did BED tell him, the CEO guy turn back and laughed at him.:wub:

X7EHSFh.gif

Me too, looking forward to tonite finale episodes.

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

because ErDuo said why is it so hard i think something along that lines.....let me go bk and re-watch that parts and i will confirm back for you :D 

**crossing fingers** are you staying up with me to watch thru the last 8 episodes with me? :D 

btw i do have one spoiler :) do you want it? it is pretty much fix :) it for LingZhi

Ok thanks.  Was very funny how he turned back and laughed at SW.

Yup, I am staying with you but cannot watch all the 8 straightaway.  Will savor their sweetness coz super kiss scenes are coming our way:tounge_wink:

Sure, why not? I am ready for any spoiler and you are spoiler  giving angel :heart:(queen).  Coz everybody seems to ask for spoiler from you.:kiss_wink:

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

tonight is the night :D

Yeah, there was a scene in the last trailer, when he tried to force her on the bed and wanted to sleep with her.  But I think he was drunk.  :relaxed:

@angelangie joining hands with you for happy ending.  Jaiyou!!!!!:thumbsup:

But where is your spoiler dear u told will post for us?:wub:

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh yea....

Hide contents

LingZhi didnt ended up with the CEO however i think u guys already know about it? :) 

Yeah, she married a Caucasian, right?  He was so loving towards her and I am happy for her decision to leave that CEO of the entertainment co. He was flirting with that new girl. :angry:

Archived