[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

pad-hari

On 1/29/2019 at 11:25 AM, staygold said:

So no sad ending? All safe to start this one for us? :lol: The fluff that we crave.

:joy::joy:

All the soompiers who come to the c-drama forum, first question they ask is whether the drama is HEA ending.   I have recently started watching c-dramas and i see why this question? 

I saw a reality show happy camp in which I saw william chan and ZZL having super chemistry, got addicted and watched Mystic nine drama.  I should not have gone into it without reading the feedback, there were very less OTP scenes and the ending was open.  I was like WHAT??????  Also i tried watchin When we were young- it also had an open ending.   It was new for me as most J-doramas and K-dramas are almost HEA endings.  Its almost a sad or open ending.   Mostly the C-dramas starting is great but in the middle and the end, it kinda derails and become an open/sad ending.

But recently there are so many fluffy and cute C-romcoms, but yet to be subbed or draft subbed:pensive:since there are so many airing at same time.  But there are some blogs like PP  who really take up some of these drama and help subbing these cute ones.

I was also afraid to watch this one, but what i did was straight go into the novel last chapter and epilogue and found its a HEA ending and so cute.  So got some hope to watch this.  

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, angelangie said:

no problem....i myself also having a hard times catching up with all too :D 

Must be the good year of the pig in action with all these C-dramas. ;D

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

:joy::joy:

All the soompiers who come to the c-drama forum, first question they ask is whether the drama is HEA ending.   I have recently started watching c-dramas and i see why this question? 

I saw a reality show happy camp in which I saw william chan and ZZL having super chemistry, got addicted and watched Mystic nine drama.  I should not have gone into it without reading the feedback, there were very less OTP scenes and the ending was open.  I was like WHAT??????  Also i tried watchin When we were young- it also had an open ending.   It was new for me as most J-doramas and K-dramas are almost HEA endings.  Its almost a sad or open ending.   Mostly the C-dramas starting is great but in the middle and the end, it kinda derails and become an open/sad ending.

But recently there are so many fluffy and cute C-romcoms, but yet to be subbed or draft subbed:pensive:since there are so many airing at same time.  But there are some blogs like PP  who really take up some of these drama and help subbing these cute ones.

I was also afraid to watch this one, but what i did was straight go into the novel last chapter and epilogue and found its a HEA ending and so cute.  So got some hope to watch this.  

I will be honest.. lately, I have been following dramas by the week just to catch up and not have to binge watch.. I even watch half of it and wait for it to finish airing before I continue especially what happened with another C-drama (short one).. it didn't end  happily but it was poorly executed. That way, I know what to expect. Viewers like HEA ending because it is a fairytale and who doesn't want life to end HEA?? Sure there will be bumps here and there but we all want HEA for the sake of being happy. hihihihih

I'm enjoying the drama so far. Wasn't really a fan of Riley, but I'm okay with him in this role (I find him a bit bland at times but his character is a bit icy/cool and not much emotions). I'm really enjoying Zhao LuSi's feisty personality at times. She's beginning to grow on me. Didn't like her character in "Unbreakable Lovers" but enjoyed her in "Oh! My Emperor."

I like that SW is falling for her bit by bit after being aloof to her. Perhaps when her mom scolded her about not liking him dating her daughter without realizing who he actually is started the ball rolling in terms of him feeling sorry or something for ED. She literally looked down on him as if he was a nobody and not good enough for her daughter. Wait until she realizes who he actually is and how rich he is. SW literally followed ED to the toy store and bought the entire section of toys for her. After that moment, he started paying more attention to and about her.

Loved how he continued to be sick (when he was well enough) to garner more sympathy and attention from her.

I watched all the 8 episodes raw (not like a dumb) at least understood from their actions and as I have started watching c-dramas these days, I am able to catch up with some words.:grimace:

Oh I also didn't like the ML at first.  He had no expressions and when he delivered his dialogues, he puckered up his lips which looked awful.  But from ep.3 when he started to move closely with ED, he was ok.

Here's a mv on the cute scenes of our OTP.

Cr:uploader

I saw the previews for upcoming episodes and there are cute scenes between them. 

And to be specific, I like SW's dimples.:heart:

@angelangie not only the archery, the tango practise session, and also when they danced on the stage, him buying the whole of her favorite toy section,  when she took care of him when he fell sick, her interaction with his mom and pop, especially when he saw the clothes drying stand fell down with her innerware:tounge_wink: , her relationship with Lisa.  I liked so many scenes. 

When she moved into his house the OTP's interactions improved and he started seeing her In a different light.  He also feeling jealous when she talks with her classmate guy. Cute.  

The upcoming episodes are more fun and sweet.  I am looking forward to it. 

BTW, thanks for the gifs, but ur gif missed his forehead kiss on her during that scene.:tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

er this is not my gif lols....i got it from WeiBo.com lols....just thought u guys want it lols...u want the kiss lets me go dig again lols which episodes was in?

Oh ok.  Then, weibo missed the important part.  :joy:.  The archery scene was at the beginning of EP.4.  TU in advance for the gif. :love:

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

calling u here to watch this series too :D ....it a light and nice drama :) 

Ah yah i just read the front page of this thread and read some of your post, i think it is good, i willl give it a try, it has been a long time never watched c-modern drama again. Currently i am watching With U drama with LHR. Thx for the recommendation @angelangie

@angelangie you posted our ling zhou gifs in the wrong thread:joy:.  Here we have only ye Zhu wei:tounge_wink:

Since we are moving back and forth in these nice and light c-romcoms b threaf(which is rare) we are confused.  Hope I dont repeat ur mistake:sweatingbullets::joy:

I think u got really addicted to ling zhou action of tapping his fingers:grin:

Hahahahah, and i just searched what thread both of u talking about, well intended love! :joy:

Anyway, i cant find eps with eng sub on youtube, i found only raw in fusudrama. Maybe i can try to watch this tomorrow before 三十日 dinner. Today my energy worn out :sweatingbullets: let's go to sleep my friends!

Archived