[Current Mainland Chinese drama 2019] I HEAR YOU/THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING 最动听的事

pad-hari

_xWdgK3498A5Fs80mbH-EDKHDPWJkCdTTDrZUrDA

Details:

Adapted from a popular web novel. 
cr: MyDramalist/Baidu

Sypnopsis:
Bei Er Duo, a girl from an ordinary family, dreams about studying in Japan to be a professional voiceover. However, her mother wants her to marry rich whilst she is young, leading to continuous blind dates which irritates Bei Er Duo. In her desperation to raise funds for studying overseas as well as helping her best friend Tang Li out of a crisis, Bei Er Duo joins a couple reality programme, encountering top violin maker Ye ShuWei. 

Ye ShuWei He is from a family of artists, and has a low-key mysterious genius character in both the composing and violin making industry. He was forced to join the reality programme having lost a bet to his nephew Yu Sheng. In fact, the actual reason for that attracted Ye ShuWei to participate in the show is not his bet with Yu Sheng. Instead, he seeks to identify the person who correctly answered his audition question. Because the reality show is faced with the crisis of integrity, Bei ErDuo and Ye ShuWei started a lively and funny cohabitation life, and spontaneously fell into the fate of this wonderful romantic together.

Cast:

王以纶 / Wang YiLun as 叶抒微 / Ye ShuWei

p-CYRrZkTcBi8XUJXszMwIX1yYLKY686Ke9plXCy

赵露思 / Zhao LuSi as 贝耳朵 / Bei ErDuo

FpvDsxpURnaMW0uEZKTTyn1Vnukq27Fpv4Oxwgdq

戴卓凝 / Dai ZhuoNing as 唐栗 / TangLi

jd6wdwMHtgPuple-qTxOz7mgUS4rzv64DZ-1ghzJ

袁昊 / YuanHao as 郁升/YuSheng

1UluHUXNWLeKtz0G7d12mV8fd5w6ypLZcCqGrzcF

Preview:

Airing Schedule(Jan/28/2019):

M3nSyojnnhz-xTZqHaPK4jyCCpZtwlwXUG-HC8RZ

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@pad-hari i remove the pictures and posted pictures i uploaded instead, pls take note dont hotlink other website pictures over into the forum with their permission as hotlinking pictures is actually forbidden 

u can try to use google.com - photos they give you free hosting pictures :) 

Thanks @angelangie.  Its been very long i started a new topic and i forgot the rules.  anyhow thanks for the help.  

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no worries.....just remember 1 additional rules.....tag me in the page starter if u ever created a thread... :) this way i can add ur thread into the drama/movies directory :) so we can find the thread easier 

Ok, will keep that in mind.  But, I dont need to tag you now as you have done that already, isnt it? 

Edit:

the otp, they are cute.:wub::wub:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@pad-hari u got me interested in Zhao LuSi so i went to watch 'Oh My Emperor!' :D 

:grin:, that drama is/was also on my list coz of otp cuteness.  I saw some mv's of that drama and got hooked but saw reviews that the ending is so bad and dumb.  Hence, blacklisted it.  You give me a feedback on it and I LL start it.  Fighting!!!!!:smile::thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

TONIGHT!!! and we get to see at least 6 episodes of it??? :D hahahaha

damn im greedy :D 

awwwww, i am jealous!!!! i will have to wait for the subs until someone picks this up to savour the sweetness of our otp or watch the raw first like a dumb watching a silent film:cold_sweat:

BTW, Will you be updating the raw links for the episodes aired, in the 1st page @angie????

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i watch the first 8 episode yesterday night and its cool :D hahahaha....another over bearing male lead again however Riley and LuSi chemistry is good :) i love their chemistry here :) 

calling my rom-com gang

@thunderman1 @lynne22 @UnniSarah @raziela @themarchioness @Jafstar did i miss anyone else? lols.......

Thanks for the heads-up @angelangie :D

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i read the whole book :D hahahaha...im a fast reader when i set my heart into it.....i used to be able to finish a novel around 300 over pages in 3 to 4 hours nonstop :D 

So no sad ending? All safe to start this one for us? :lol: The fluff that we crave.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i watch the first 8 episode yesterday night and its cool :D hahahaha....another over bearing male lead again however Riley and LuSi chemistry is good :) i love their chemistry here :) 

Wow!!!! Where can i watch the raw @angelangie?  I want to see their cuteness and chemistry.  

OT:

BTW, since you like Zhao lusi, there is another new movie coming up.  I will put it under the spoilers, in case you dont know coz you are the wikipedia on the info about the releasing new dramas/movies in soompi.:D

Spoiler

http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/01/chinese-remake-of-autumn-in-my-heart-to.html

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie

Autumn Fairy Tale 蓝色生死恋 is a Chinese movie adaptation of the hit Korean drama series Autumn In My Heart starring Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon and Won Bin almost twenty years ago. The remake stars Xu Kai, Zhao Lusi, Jiao Rui and Liang Jingxian.  Rocket Girls member Meng Meiqi will have a guest appearance as well. 

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie Zhao Lusi

Autumn Fairy Tale Chinese movie

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

calling my rom-com gang

@thunderman1 @lynne22 @UnniSarah @raziela @themarchioness @Jafstar did i miss anyone else? lols.......

Thank you for the shoutout! :D  I'm behind on Well Intended Love so I have to put this one next after I finish catching up on I will Never Forget you. Too many good dramas out. :D

OMG!!!! the height difference between the OTP, :wub: They are cute.  My curiosity is piqued!!!!!! wait, wait, wait!!!!!! until it get draft subbed atleast!!!!!!!:tounge_wink:

Edit:

Anybody wanna watch raw, i got the YT link for ep.1:wub:

cr:uploader

I’m up to 5 (or is it 6? I stayed up too late to watch) and I LOVE it so far. The bickering and flickers of attraction are so sugary sweet. They have these heart stopping moments that kinda remind me of moments in About Is Love. :D  I love the themes of her being into voice acting, and him into making violins/music. It has the feels like the way a Japanese drama is written...especially with the first “couple date” at the horror house. lol. 

Yet, there’s so much more to the story than what I can understand right now. (I will be depending on my Chinese fluent pals for spoilers! Please! lol!) 

Hoping this will be someone's next project to sub, however, there’s so many GREAT dramas out right now, we’ll have to be really patient. :kiss: 

Edit: Ooh! @pad-hari You found it too. Good!! :lol: 

Spoiler about the bow n arrow scene

Spoiler

The scene with him teaching her to shoot the bow...oh my goodness. Be still my auntie heart! :wub: Loving how he covers her little hand with his larger one. *squee!*

Archived