guess the abs

Lmangla

41 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 was not much busy with it but nonetheless.... Again started with it .. ;)... C Dramas are tempting... MOA started but seems like ending is crap so fidgeting whether I should watch till end or not !!! :D  I am more into SJK Abs... It was droolworthy too.. :P 

:w00t:oh SJK ...calling @triplem as per LSGLMH_88's request hahaaa~~:kiss_wink:

35a0Hb9.jpg

Oh i watched MOA's ending raw last nite and went 'roaring' in the drama thread heee... nay juz joined in the party :lol: (i think  i will still watch the finale subs for closure though):grimace:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Just realized that I haven't watched Fatal Encounter, so that is next on my watch list.

This is the movie I liked the most! Very aesthetically pleasing... bodies and everything else too! You have to watch soon!

:wub:

+abs 

@kokodus RJY and his non existent abs in Reply 88'. Still loving him!

Spoiler

f303b7a11f4b67bc18eb3590a3e701645ebc2212

16 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

JCW in K2

Can you blame me???? Lol...;)

seeing that six pack reminds me of my parents' reaction on seeing a local actor on tv with that physique. "poor fellow. does he eat? why would you do that to yourself. young people these days...." :joy:

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@LSGLMH_88, JCW looked so good in K2. Too bad that the drama was not worthy of his...erm...talents. :D

The thing about being on this thread is that I start feeling...very warm... :wub:

Do we need an antidote? I think I would prefer just to stay poisoned. :D

Please dont say that, Soompi needs their mods.

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@LSGLMH_88, JCW looked so good in K2. Too bad that the drama was not worthy of his...erm...talents. :D

The thing about being on this thread is that I start feeling...very warm... :wub:

Do we need an antidote? I think I would prefer just to stay poisoned. :D

Fight poison with poison. So if you are poisoned by abs, just counter that with more abs. :relieved: then everyone is happy.

Some photoshoots!! 

Spoiler

5e206534bf88b4a8345517dcdbe6f0e5--ki-kor  - > konmari-ing her closet!! :lol:

11540eef55e50d40f8ef14069d099e45.jpg

A healthy scarecrow! But what about the girls and guys you will attract!?!

blogger-image-1975369374.jpg

Just standing in an old house in just shorts. Just standing... bcos he can stand!:sweat_smile:

240B9A52-CF81-4FE6-9C17-763E08B2A64A.gif

* I like big abs and I cannot lie :D - or it was I like big butts and I cannot lie :P  - searching for the song 

My answer: 

Spoiler

Park Seo Joon - boys in Hwarang

@triplem - that me as well or wishing to play doctor with these fabulous abs  , it’s from dating not marriage. 

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

why is there showers in a saeguk? did they have indoor plumbing? what about water pressure?.... so did it happen something like this:

asst PD: we are in trouble

PD: what?

asst PD: the idiot at marketing department accepted the bathroom fixtures company for PPL

PD: but we are making a saeguk!

asst PD: yea, they want us to show off their new shower heads

PD: they have gone mad right?

asset PD: there is a way to do this

PD: how

asst PD: make it funny; instead of 1 guy, have 3 fellows showering and all stinky and making funny faces. people will be laughing or ogling and will be too busy to notice the shower head and logically ask why there are showers in saeguks.

PD: brilliant! and lets weave in that organic soap at the same time....

@Lmangla this had me laughing so hard because I also didn't realize the plumbing!!! Too busy staring at those men showering to notice!

Archived