Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest we do 10 burpees for every ab gif/pic posted here!! :P

Answer Day #1

Spoiler

Park Seo Joon and boys in Hwarang

It's funny how kdramas have made it perfectly acceptable to ogle at male bodies!! 

Spoiler

Wait for it... wait for it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqj8T3XAFk

Oops Did you miss it?!! :P

Spoiler

skillstare.jpg

Hopefully there will be a drama where all the males are required to be fresh out of military service and need to be topless (not bottomless because they aren’t ice tea in buffet joint) for the whole 70 episodes....

Maybe all of us will be puking from abs poisoning....,

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Hopefully there will be a drama where all the males are required to be fresh out of military service and need to be topless (not bottomless because they aren’t ice tea in buffet joint) for the whole 70 episodes....

Maybe all of us will be puking from abs poisoning....,

Sometimes in traditional Chinese medicine, we use poison to fight poison. So the antidote to abs poisoning is..? :relieved:

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

More abs???? :joy::joy::joy:

With a hint of showering shampoo and rubbing. :naughty:

Or 

You accidentally fell and you grab the guy's shirt and spoiled it, revealing that washboard

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

organic soap in a saeguk

:sweatingbullets: o...kay...smell smell ...:P

Spoiler

nveGzWv.jpg

*phew!* luckliy i had seen this clip ..heh heh~~

Ans: Park Seojun in 

Hwarang ya? Ya.

1 hour ago, staygold said:

I suggest we do 10 burpees for every ab gif/pic posted here!! :P

Hahahaa~~ triplem's day 1 gif alone ->u need to multiply by 6 :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

2tBbKAj.jpg

Ah ah triplem - 1 stone kill 6 birds (ops ops):glasses:

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

can i post these

*covering kokodus' eyes*

Eehm.. pardon me - i think staygold should get him to do burpees together heee~~

Cto:

Burpee.gif

3 hours ago, staygold said:

It's funny how kdramas have made it perfectly acceptable to ogle at male bodies!! 

it is because gym trainers need work.... and actors need motivation to diet and skip out on all the gorgeous food we love to eat.. why else would anyone give up on this?

fried-chicken.jpg.png?itok=BXBaTvOk&mtim

.... and while everyone is guessing the day 1 gif... which most guessed right... here's what I was thinking....^_^

why is there showers in a saeguk? did they have indoor plumbing? what about water pressure?.... so did it happen something like this:

asst PD: we are in trouble

PD: what?

asst PD: the idiot at marketing department accepted the bathroom fixtures company for PPL

PD: but we are making a saeguk!

asst PD: yea, they want us to show off their new shower heads

PD: they have gone mad right?

asset PD: there is a way to do this

PD: how

asst PD: make it funny; instead of 1 guy, have 3 fellows showering and all stinky and making funny faces. people will be laughing or ogling and will be too busy to notice the shower head and logically ask why there are showers in saeguks.

PD: brilliant! and lets weave in that organic soap at the same time....

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Because I am obsessed with abs ( high level pervert) can I post some up for you guys to guess too?? I have many oppas too :P (don’t we all? Lol )

yea you can... this is a mini event and so you are free to post and have others guess. :)

5 hours ago, dotonly said:

I guess abs beat the k*ss events, crowded in here.

who knew right? so learning something new in 2019; now we know why there are so many abs scenes in kdramas...

48 minutes ago, ebullient said:

I am immune to these gifs/pictures of half-naked hunks with abs unless it is of So Ji Sub. If so, keep those coming! :P

think my immunity level must be high... I see the abs but I also can't help checking out the bathroom fixtures, sink, the lights....:ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

think my immunity level must be high... I see the abs but I also can't help checking out the bathroom fixtures, sink, the lights....:ph34r:

On the contrary, I am infected when I see So Ji Sub (half-nude or not but nude is better). There goes immunity. :ph34r:

Archived