guess the abs

Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

Omo... only warmup round and now itz already page 2 :sweat_smile: - uh oh i dont think i can catch up when the actual competition starts (wawawaaaa...)

HLEgg8X.jpg

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh yes I cannot forget my royal hotness . I have so many amazing gifs of him :P   . Wahhh it would be so awesome if they both had a drama scene together where they were competing & showing off their abs .....one can dream 

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

33 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

Top star shi will always have a place in my heart ( it's big enough to house many oppas :D )

But I should give you a clearer picture of my royal hotness.....top star shi's bestie...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

dont worry when the actual competition starts i stay by the sides lines and cheer u guys on ??? :D 

:P o..kay.. i will probably be taking a looooong time to feel the ...  erhmm... i mean fill in the answer:w00t:

zyylr2Y.jpg

Heee...definitely need some cheering ops ops:glasses:

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

well that abs been in your DM for so long...it isnt hard to guess :D 

:blink:Oh oh so Top Star ssi already 'out' ya? Ya...hahaaaa~~~:lol:

*Wink* @joonminfan

:sweatingbullets: ahhhh...

8 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

It’s ok, if @triplem doesn’t want Top Star-ssi, I’m next in line for Oppa! I’m a voracious fighter, mind you! :relieved:

*quickly cover triplem's eyes* :grimace: ops joonminfan i meant to say Top Star-ssi is not in the list of answers hahaaa~~:P

Is it weird to say that whenever I see abs I open my mouth like “Oh.” Maybe afterwards, I will be like my DP with the lips. Ahhh I got problems.

Okay fulfilling a special request for @joonminfan....warm up #2... @kokodus ...I'd be disappointed if you didn't know this ! 

I have two versions of this gif...the longer one in spoiler...look only if you have no clue...

giphy.gif

Spoiler

kkkkk so you decided to look ??? Should be easy peasy ...female lead represents us all  :D

giphy.gif

@supergal99Eumeh!!! ( say it Oh kang soon style)...top star shi is still reigning at the top of the list :w00t:

Thanks @triplem for the shout out and What an amazing way to start my day.....:tounge_wink:

wfvape-l-610x610-cardigan-home+accessory

Spoiler

Coffee Prince....   @Dhakra favorite drama LOL:yum:

Love this picture...

aa7afffec31bc6f20cb96282a4b3bbe7.jpg

Add warm up 2

Spoiler

School 2017...  :love:   It's in the way they move me....

original.gif

I see you...  But what I love most, is that you see me...

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u guys are going NUT!!! :D 

event yet to start and u guys are on page 3 very good :D 

Aren't this the normal us???? :joy::joy:

@Dhakra

Son, based upon some beans you spilled in our HQ thread, you are 190 something tall and hit the gym often....Can you post a sneak pic of your abs here????...:naughty::naughty: If you have it.....:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

@supergal99Eumeh!!! ( say it Oh kang soon style)...top star shi is still reigning at the top of the list

:blink:uh oh uh oh... i need to hide somewhere...heee

ntzteTW.jpg

Ok ok "chopsu"!!!:w00t: 

:sweatingbullets: ops ...  i didnt catch that warm up 2 hahaaa... 

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Dhakra

Son, based upon some beans you spilled in our HQ thread, you are 190 something tall and hit the gym often....Can you post your a sneak pic of your abs here????...:naughty::naughty: If you have it.....

Omo omo... cheering for this one!! Hahaaa~~

(Borrowing Lmangla's gif again heeee:)

xGxyMyf.jpg

:glasses:

Poke @stargazer187 @ktcjdrama

Archived