Quantcast
Jump to content
Lmangla

guess the abs

Recommended Posts

@cenching got to inject some harim into my veins ahab.

 

+2

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem, of course you would have your current crack squeeze on top, but your longest burning squeeze just one place down. :D

 

Also, regarding the first abs pic. Have we started or was this the warm up?

Spoiler

Coffee Prince - mostly because of the hairstyle. LOL

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem, of course you would have your current crack squeeze on top, but your longest burning squeeze just one place down. :D

 

Also, regarding the first abs pic. Have we started or was this the warm up?

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Oh yes I cannot forget my royal hotness . I have so many amazing gifs of him :P   . Wahhh it would be so awesome if they both had a drama scene together where they were competing & showing off their abs .....one can dream 

 

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching got to inject some harim into my veins ahab.

 

+2

What?!?! You forgot your crack today??? You’re incoherent....:joy:

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie You know me too well . What to do, :P he’s my latest squeeze ...

 

@sushilicious , @cenching , @staygold @mouse007 Surely you know where this scene  is from . Warm up round ....

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

well that abs been in your DM for so long...it isnt hard to guess :D 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cenchingyeah..the sky is red today. .heheheh...Harim...My Chan....:wub:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

 

Omo... only warmup round and now itz already page 2 :sweat_smile: - uh oh i dont think i can catch up when the actual competition starts (wawawaaaa...)

HLEgg8X.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Omo... only warmup round and now itz already page 2 :sweat_smile: - uh oh i dont think i can catch up when the actual competition starts (wawawaaaa...)

 

dont worry when the actual competition starts i stay by the sides lines and cheer u guys on ??? :D 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh yes I cannot forget my royal hotness . I have so many amazing gifs of him :P   . Wahhh it would be so awesome if they both had a drama scene together where they were competing & showing off their abs .....one can dream 

 

Anyway this is a warm up round , for fun . Everyone Guessed right of course , that scene is iconic !

 

 

 

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@cenchingSigh....Mooooom. Pleaaaase. See_No_Evil_Monkey_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481037 Wasn't the incident yesterday enough already? :D 

 

Okay, that is an event I will totally not participate. But just for the guys......here you go. 

Spoiler

7062ac80gw1eynk0xwbo6j20xc0m8n3v.jpg

 

@sushiliciousStay on your good side!

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

 

Haha I haven’t been around here long so I won’t know. Who was your original Oppa before Top Star-ssi took over temporarily?

Top star shi will always have a place in my heart ( it's big enough to house many oppas :D )

But I should give you a clearer picture of my royal hotness.....top star shi's bestie...

giphy.gif

  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem Aiya. Someone must fire the camera man. Why he never film the washboard Packs eh? It's a necessity.  They had one job. *Shakes head*

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

dont worry when the actual competition starts i stay by the sides lines and cheer u guys on ??? :D 

 

:P o..kay.. i will probably be taking a looooong time to feel the ...  erhmm... i mean fill in the answer:w00t:

zyylr2Y.jpg

Heee...definitely need some cheering ops ops:glasses:

 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

well that abs been in your DM for so long...it isnt hard to guess :D 

:blink:Oh oh so Top Star ssi already 'out' ya? Ya...hahaaaa~~~:lol:

*Wink* @joonminfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

 

:blink:Oh oh so Top Star ssi already 'out' ya? Ya...hahaaaa~~~:lol:

*Wink* @joonminfan

 

It’s ok, if @triplem doesn’t want Top Star-ssi, I’m next in line for Oppa! I’m a voracious fighter, mind you! :relieved:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

:sweatingbullets: ahhhh...

8 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

 

It’s ok, if @triplem doesn’t want Top Star-ssi, I’m next in line for Oppa! I’m a voracious fighter, mind you! :relieved:

*quickly cover triplem's eyes* :grimace: ops joonminfan i meant to say Top Star-ssi is not in the list of answers hahaaa~~:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...