guess the abs

Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@staygold *Whistles away* Anyways if there are some adult stuff or something which is not appropriate for Soompi, please do tell me, I will delete. Because I have never watched the entire thing without smiling my eyes Out till it hurts and had to stop it...but in relations of abs. Look at his arms...the muscles hm.

Spoiler

Same as Ms Owl. No questions.

@Ameera Ali You hit my soft spot with Guest. Thanks :) Choi Yoon~

@staygold Is a cultural things to hold a concerts bareness & thighs leather pants  - or it help with focal - not that I’m complaining :blush:

@sushilicious  No question and that video , it can’t be :D  , we need some more :heart:

1EB063BF-E7CE-4C7E-82F4-C52D1FD07B89.gif

— lovely in front of the camera or behind it :wub:

@Sarang21 clear a spot at sofa we got a guest need to lie-down at our chesterfield leather sofa for a bit :wub:

0079135F-2C0A-4EF2-A67A-4FD78A098A72.gif

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Watched CCTV of inside loung in amazement as @Sarang21 plays happily with her top star dolls :heart: - hey share the dolls :naughty: 

hehehe he is all mine....so no sharing :P. And why are you spying on me? shouldn´t you be working on the abs production line? As a punishment no more abs for you :naughty:

its-mine-all-30sv44.jpg

Archived