Genre: Ancient

Episodes: 36

Director: David Liu, Yu Cui Hua

Broadcast Period: 2/21/2020 - 3/22/2020

Cast:

Yu Menglong / 于朦胧 as JingCi / 景辞

Chen YuQi / 陈钰琪 as Feng MianWan/风眠晚/Yuan QingLi/原清离

Synopsis:

In the first year of Later Liang lived Yuan Qingli, the daughter of a general. While on the road to a nunnery to reflect and meditate, she is abducted and knocked unconscious. After her rescue, Yuan Qingli wakes up days later without her memories and with a new personality. To escape from her own wedding, she dresses as a man and becomes a constable of Qinhe County.

Zhao Wang's adopted son Jing Ci is ambushed while accompanying his childhood friend Ma Fengmian to be wed. After being rescued by Liang Wang, Jing Ci assumes the identity of a Liang official and discovers clues to a conspiracy within the palace courts. To pursue his investigation, Jing Ci goes to Qinghe on business and takes a position as a county official. The sickly Jing Ci and rookie constable Yuan Qingli join hands to unravel layers upon layers of long-standing corruption. In a quest for the truth, Yuan Qingli also learns her real identity.
(Source: Chinesedrama.info) 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Episodes:

OSTs:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Love Lasts Two Minds 两世欢

^Whoa someone leaked them??? Was it a fan, or an insider? I'm up to ep 6, and I love the dialogue between Qingli and Jing Ci---how she easily tells him he's handsome, etc. Some fans complained Alan Yu's is too stiff??? Hmm, I wondered if that's just how his character is supposed to portrayed??? I don't have a complained, because he is similar to his role in TMOP and LOTWS.

I like Yukee  but Alan is way too stiff. He is really good looking but I find him stiff and no expressions at all. Sometime I feel something is not right with his face bez some people say he has plastic surgery or too much botox. I really wish he can show more emotions or some life if he really loves her. But, man he is really good looking. Lol:blush:

Yukee is really carry this series on her shoulders bez she has so much energy and expressions.

Archived