sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Love Lasts Two Minds 两世欢

The Love Lasts Two Minds back to Top 2 for Mar/06 rating

1. PB

2. The Love Lasts Two Minds

3. Wuxin3

lD_iuUyeKX8dG9jwGUUYbZMLqEF_wZpKCi_npz5A

• Like 1

I'm up to ep 24, and finally they revealed who the killer is. At this point, the story is progressed by a bit^^!! I really wish our ML, Jing Ci isn't too wishy-washy with his feelings....Telling he likes A'Yuan and then pretend not to like her, so that he can protect her from bad guys. Gee boy, make up your mind!! This story is about you two to solve the mystery together. I am shipping Beiyang with A'Yuan---He's so kind and sweet to her. Hope the last 12 episodes end on a good note. Also, I noticed that the scene gets choppy----Whoever edit the drama do a poor job at cutting the scene-------very randomly. 

• Like 1

I started watching this show coz of Yukee - just love her in Heavenly Sword. She rocks in this drama. She's super adorable as Constable Yuan - especially when she tries to flirt with Jing Ci. When they are together, you can see the difference in acting. Don't get me wrong - I find the actor really handsome and does well. However, he is probably too immersed in the "arrogant and cold" character and we don't get to see a lot of emotion from him. I'm only up to Episode 20, btw, so maybe there are more emotional scenes from him later. My girl Yukee - so proud of her and I'm watching this to the end!  

• Like 1

I dropped this...too slow progress. Can someone tell me if it ever picks up its pace? and which episode it is? Thanks!

I’m sorry @PutriSing based on Alan Yu’s performance in The Legend of White Snake, this is really the most that he can emote :mellow:

Yukee is so lively and charming that I cannot stand her loveliness wasted on a wooden character so I decided to rewatch her as Zhao Min instead.

I must say her acting really shines here when I can immediately tell the difference between her and her twin just from her facial expression and body language. I wish the lead male role would have gone to someone like Wang Yibo

• Like 1

@Reverie Are you serious? I haven't watched any of Alan Yu's other performances so I can't really make any comparison. I was hoping we can get better expressions and emotions from him actually. I'm a bit behind in this drama but I'm quarantined now, so I can catch up. Yukee is such a delight! She's best in Heavenly Sword - but girlfriend is so good in costume dramas! 

Guys, Yukee in Chapter 25 of Love Lasts Two Minds breaks my heart. URGH - I was crying along with her - poor baby.

2 hours ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, Yukee in Chapter 25 of Love Lasts Two Minds breaks my heart. URGH - I was crying along with her - poor baby.

The scene where she defends her innocence after the Princess from Zhaozhou tries to frame her after jumping into the lake?  I was mesmerized by that scene as well.  So much feeling!  The tear droplet in her eye!  I swear, Yukee is running laps around the ML in terms of acting abilities in this drama.  Haha.  :lol:  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, themarchioness said:

The scene where she defends her innocence after the Princess from Zhaozhou tries to frame her after jumping into the lake?  I was mesmerized by that scene as well.  So much feeling!  The tear droplet in her eye!  I swear, Yukee is running laps around the ML in terms of acting abilities in this drama.  Haha.  :lol:  

Yes, yes, that's the one. 

She's topnotch in that scene - she did so well, so beautiful and full of emotions. Yes, you are right, I expected more from the ML in this scene. Not giving up on him though - I have 10 more episodes of him trying to prove me wrong. Fighting!

• Like 1

The Love Lasts Two Minds Top the Chart on Mar/22 rating

1. The Love Last Two Minds

2. The Killing of 3k Crows

3. Reborn

FSYAze7IA2rElRHLpNwjtsFZ9b3DtqTwVt975V2_

• Like 1

The beginning of this drama started out great, but then the second half went downhill. I still finished it, and it was okay. The ending was nice, they have a happy ending. Perhaps the choppy edit wasn't done right, and so it just feels like everything was cut and paste. I even feel like the side couple, Yanxi and Tan's story was done better and more interesting than the main couple. I think Jing Ci's indecisive decision going back and forth about his feelings towards the FL just too repetitive; it lost it sparks. Overall, the clothing and osts was nice.

Love Yukee in many dramas including this one. Had high expectation with Alan's acting but I gave up half of the series because no improvement. If body language is too stiff, at least show emotion through eyes, but can't see it. Story line is decent, OST opening I love, but not a drama that I want to rewatch. 

Can't wait to see Yukee's next project....