[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Love Lasts Two Minds 两世欢

sugarplum892

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2020 at 8:52 PM, dashmount20 said:

yes tonight is the show.. anyone know how to watch online?

one of my fav actress yukee and actor alan... yea i like the storyline... hopefully it is happy ending.. i hear it is happy...  where to read the novel?

You can check youtube or iqiyi.

So far, I am liking the pace of the drama^^. I am dying to find out who is behind---want to kill Jing Ci??? Perhaps, the other prince??? 

On 2/24/2020 at 4:32 PM, orenji_neko said:

Is it about two lives or just identity swapping?

So far, it's swapping identity.  I'm up to ep 15, and so far it's good. Jing Ci's aunt is so annoying!!! But, love A'Yuan's comeback for her lol.

I guess everyone is over at Eternal Love of Dream^^, I'm here all alone lol

23 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm only at ep 3 or 4. Who is the lady who cut the tendons of JingCi  his feet?

Is it the other look alike lady who is the general's daughter?

Are the girls twins who got separated at birth?

Spoiler

I read somewhere they are sisters?? The real Qingli cuts his feet. 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:57 PM, rosierosie said:

I'm about to join you.  :lol:  I've watched the first two episodes and so far am enjoying it.  Even if my brain did spent more than half the time scrambling to keep up with all the different names/players, countries, etc.  They really packed a lot of back story in these first two episodes!  

On 3/2/2020 at 10:57 AM, rosierosie said:

So far, it's swapping identity.  I'm up to ep 15, and so far it's good. Jing Ci's aunt is so annoying!!! But, love A'Yuan's comeback for her lol.

I've watched  up to 12, but then decided to marathon Under The Power first since all episodes are already released.

Jing Ci's aunt is super annoying but at least she's wearing a veil so we don't have to see her face :P

I started watching this recently and I’m hooked. Like someone said earlier, YML is rather stiff, especially in the way he walks - likes he is floating off the ground ... Ah Yuan is fun to watch - I like her interactions with her maid. And how everybody at the Magistrate’s Office knows she’s a girl but pretends that she’s one of the guys. 

There’s quite a bit of mystery going on, like who’s been cutting off the last finger? ... so gross. And what happened between Jing Ci’s Mother and FMW’s Mother. And if Qing Li’s Mother knows who Ah Yuan is. And the inter relationship among the three kingdoms.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, rosierosie said:
  Hide contents

I read somewhere they are sisters?? The real Qingli cuts his feet. 

I suspect it, too, but her suitors have been raving about how gentle and educated she is, it just seems not in her character to do that. And she doesn’t know martial arts, does she? Well, I’m only at Episode 10 or so, it will be revealed soon enough. 

42 minutes ago, omiki said:

I started watching this recently and I’m hooked. Like someone said earlier, YML is rather stiff, especially in the way he walks - likes he is floating off the ground ... Ah Yuan is fun to watch - I like her interactions with her maid. And how everybody at the Magistrate’s Office knows she’s a girl but pretends that she’s one of the guys. 

There’s quite a bit of mystery going on, like who’s been cutting off the last finger? ... so gross. And what happened between Jing Ci’s Mother and FMW’s Mother. And if Qing Li’s Mother knows who Ah Yuan is. And the inter relationship among the three kingdoms.

I suspect it, too, but her suitors have been raving about how gentle and educated she is, it just seems not in her character to do that. And she doesn’t know martial arts, does she? Well, I’m only at Episode 10 or so, it will be revealed soon enough. 

Good question, I wouldn't think Feng Mianwian could hurt Jing Ci's legs because she loves him. But, perhaps she was the one, and not the real Qingli. It's speculation at this point^^. I didn't catch what is the problem between JC's mother and Feng Miangwian's mother? I know they have a dispute, but I didn't pay close attention to it? 

There's three kingdoms? I thought there's only two? JC"s adopted father's kingdom and his real father's kingdom?

Right now, I'm up to ep 18---and there are some clues that I might know who is the killer is??

Spoiler

Possibly the killer is the Prince next to Beiyan?? He was suspicious when he talked to Lord He---that he didn't mean to killed him---He's probably the mask man, or working with the mask man. Whenever there's a death, he's not always on the scene----Or he is just briefly. 

I just love how upfront our female lead is, she's always good at showing how much she likes Jing Ci^^. I think  that's so nice to see from a different light, where the female lead is not passive in her love. I like the direct female typed, like FMW :)!!!

Now that we're half towards the story, I hope they will revealed some clues about the killer, and revealed some things we have been questioning about :)!!

I'm up to ep 24, and finally they revealed who the killer is. At this point, the story is progressed by a bit^^!! I really wish our ML, Jing Ci isn't too wishy-washy with his feelings....Telling he likes A'Yuan and then pretend not to like her, so that he can protect her from bad guys. Gee boy, make up your mind!! This story is about you two to solve the mystery together. I am shipping Beiyang with A'Yuan---He's so kind and sweet to her. Hope the last 12 episodes end on a good note. Also, I noticed that the scene gets choppy----Whoever edit the drama do a poor job at cutting the scene-------very randomly. 

I started watching this show coz of Yukee - just love her in Heavenly Sword. She rocks in this drama. She's super adorable as Constable Yuan - especially when she tries to flirt with Jing Ci. When they are together, you can see the difference in acting. Don't get me wrong - I find the actor really handsome and does well. However, he is probably too immersed in the "arrogant and cold" character and we don't get to see a lot of emotion from him. I'm only up to Episode 20, btw, so maybe there are more emotional scenes from him later. My girl Yukee - so proud of her and I'm watching this to the end!  

I’m sorry @PutriSing based on Alan Yu’s performance in The Legend of White Snake, this is really the most that he can emote :mellow:

Yukee is so lively and charming that I cannot stand her loveliness wasted on a wooden character so I decided to rewatch her as Zhao Min instead.

I must say her acting really shines here when I can immediately tell the difference between her and her twin just from her facial expression and body language. I wish the lead male role would have gone to someone like Wang Yibo

@Reverie Are you serious? I haven't watched any of Alan Yu's other performances so I can't really make any comparison. I was hoping we can get better expressions and emotions from him actually. I'm a bit behind in this drama but I'm quarantined now, so I can catch up. Yukee is such a delight! She's best in Heavenly Sword - but girlfriend is so good in costume dramas! 

2 hours ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, Yukee in Chapter 25 of Love Lasts Two Minds breaks my heart. URGH - I was crying along with her - poor baby.

The scene where she defends her innocence after the Princess from Zhaozhou tries to frame her after jumping into the lake?  I was mesmerized by that scene as well.  So much feeling!  The tear droplet in her eye!  I swear, Yukee is running laps around the ML in terms of acting abilities in this drama.  Haha.  :lol:  

5 hours ago, themarchioness said:

The scene where she defends her innocence after the Princess from Zhaozhou tries to frame her after jumping into the lake?  I was mesmerized by that scene as well.  So much feeling!  The tear droplet in her eye!  I swear, Yukee is running laps around the ML in terms of acting abilities in this drama.  Haha.  :lol:  

Yes, yes, that's the one. 

She's topnotch in that scene - she did so well, so beautiful and full of emotions. Yes, you are right, I expected more from the ML in this scene. Not giving up on him though - I have 10 more episodes of him trying to prove me wrong. Fighting!

The beginning of this drama started out great, but then the second half went downhill. I still finished it, and it was okay. The ending was nice, they have a happy ending. Perhaps the choppy edit wasn't done right, and so it just feels like everything was cut and paste. I even feel like the side couple, Yanxi and Tan's story was done better and more interesting than the main couple. I think Jing Ci's indecisive decision going back and forth about his feelings towards the FL just too repetitive; it lost it sparks. Overall, the clothing and osts was nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Love Yukee in many dramas including this one. Had high expectation with Alan's acting but I gave up half of the series because no improvement. If body language is too stiff, at least show emotion through eyes, but can't see it. Story line is decent, OST opening I love, but not a drama that I want to rewatch. 

Can't wait to see Yukee's next project....

Archived