S Line Queens

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boa has a straight figure O_o;; i don't see an s-line on her whatsoever. and hyori only has boobies...i didn't really see a butt on her. but they have nice bodies, don't get me wrong : ) this is allll in my own opinion !

but jeon ji hyun, mina, ivy, hyunyoung, and the woman below hyunyoung truly have s-lines !

Guest yum yum dimsum

LOL... i needed that.. my only complain.. where is Jeon Ji Hyun.. she has the hottest figure..

exactly, she's definetely one of the SLine Queens :lol:

slineja8.jpg

also Han Eun Jung and Lee Eon Jeong (Lee SaBi)

hejwh2.jpglsbhq5.jpg

Guest pikapika

some of those girls are just posed to make it seem like they have an sline but most of those girls are skinny

gotta agree with jeon jihyun tho ^.^

Guest just jess

boa has a straight figure O_o;; i don't see an s-line on her whatsoever. and hyori only has boobies...i didn't really see a butt on her. but they have nice bodies, don't get me wrong : ) this is allll in my own opinion !

but jeon ji hyun, mina, ivy, hyunyoung, and the woman below hyunyoung truly have s-lines !

i agree!! boa and hyori are not "s line" bodies, not saying that they dont have nice bodies... its just not "s line"

but seriously, jun ji hyun should be at the top of the list!

Guest crackednut

most of those girls are just skinny

amost anyone can make an s curve if they stick their chest and butt out

I could do it right now if I wanted :mellow:

they all do have hott bodies though

Jeon Ji Hyun comes to mind when S-line is mentioned

cuz the "hips don't lie" :lol:

(and for non Korean asians, Coco Lee, cuz she's got a BUTTTTTTTT!!)

Archived