New Lee Da Hae Self-cam Pics

She look older than her age,can't believe she's only 22 but she's cute and pretty .I love her in My girl.What's about her new drama?

^^

'Speed' featuring in Lee Seo-Jin - Lee Da-Hae deferred.

The highly anticipated Korea-Turkey joint drama 'Speed [스피드]' which was supposed to air in January 2007 on KBS is said to be deferred indefinitely.

CK media responsible for production of the drama had planned on spending 120 uhk won to produce the drama,

in celebration of 50 years of peaceful relations between S. Korea and Turkey,

but the production company revealed it has yet to go over the details of the drama with the cast memebers,

and it will unlikely meet the September timeline to begin shooting abroad in Turkey.

Furthermore a rep. from KBS said it seems unlikely that the drama will be made afterall.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...3844570&new

credits: dramaok & ripgal

Guest fuublue

thanks for the info aznboy78. you are posting new pics of all the actresses i love!!! :D

hope lee dae hae will finish another project soon.. my girl is the best.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

She look older than her age,can't believe she's only 22 but she's cute and pretty .I love her in My girl.What's about her new drama?

Yah, I was surprised that she was only 18 :o when she was in "Sweet 18". I like her best in "My Girl" because she dressed younger/more stylish which makes her look her age.

Guest Born: 1985

I don't think she "looks" older than her age, she just acts mature for her age. LDH is a beautiful person. ;)

Guest *TINGTING

She looks so cute and flawless!

I love Lee Da Hae.

One of my favorite female actresses.

Is it just me or does her hands look weird in the first pic?

o_O; Thanks for sharing! <3

Archived