Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

Webnovel Discussion: Ever Night (Yoda Version)

Recommended Posts

CHAPTER 828

 

"Bacon tastes better if smoked by pine woods for a month or longer."

She looked at the Butcher and spoke her second sentence after entering the mortal world. The sentence silenced the meat shop even more. The Drunkard's and the Butcher's facial expressions were complicated. They were shocked and confused upon hearing her praising the wine and then the bacon. They didn't expect such casual praises coming out of her mouth.


She frowned because those words were also out of her own expectation. She didn't know why she still kept those meaningless things in her mind, or even worse, saying them out loud......

 

Our SS is still there yes! 

 

She made her final decision, and looked at the Drunkard and the Butcher without any emotions, saying, "If your first question is about how you will call me, you can call me Sangsang."

Her name was Sangsang. She was Sangsang. But as soon as she made the decision to use the name, she felt hatred, just as much as how she hated her comments about the wine and bacon.

 

Haotian cannot escape being SS no matter how much she hates it. 

The Drunkard and the Butcher confirmed it when hearing the name. Their fear gradually settled, and wrinkles of thousands of years made up the bitter smiles on their faces.

The Drunkard said respectfully, "I was told that you had gone back to the Kingdom of God, so I didn't expect you to still be in the mortal world."

Sangsang said, "I had things to do."

The Butcher signaled the Drunkard with a glance, but the Drunkard deliberately ignored him, and wouldn't reply to Sangsang as the Butcher hinted.

Sangsang asked, "Are you two willing to do it for me?"

The Drunkard's voice sounded dry. He said, "To complete the mission on Heaven's behalf is beyond honorable, but please forgive us for having been too tired hiding away from you in the last thousands of years.".....

 

Sangsang went out of the meat shop with the Drunkard and the Butcher humbly following behind her. She waved her hand, then the rein, with one of its ends on the neck of the Big Black Horse, fell off the carriage like petals.

She took the Big Black Umbrella out of the carriage and held it in her hand. Then she turned to the Drunkard and said indifferently, "Tell him, death is the reunion after a long separation."

NQ always on her mind. 


After that, she left the small town with the Big Black Horse. The Drunkard and the Butcher looked at the fading figure of the girl and the horse, silent and shocked, because they still doubted if what they had seen today was real.....

 

According to the description in Haotian Taoism, Haotian was the beginning of everything in the world. Haotian had countless shapes, big as the universe or small as sand. Haotian was omniscient and omnipotent, so it was understandable that he could turn into a chubby girl with fair skin and come to the mortal world. But the Drunkard and the Butcher felt it hard to accept that Haotian had the form of a human, and they couldn't believe they had just talked to Haotian......

 

The Butcher paused for a second and said, "Just go to the Academy and meet Ning Que. There must be a reason why Haotian values him, or kill him if it doesn't work out."

The fair, tall and plump girl leading the horse walked amongst the forests and lakes. No one knew who she was, where she came from, or where she was going.

She was in indigo clothes which seemed tight, or it was because she was plump. The tight clothes really accented her tender body shape.

She traveled to places with the horse, small towns, big cities, and villages. Sometimes men would peer at her in a strange way, but she didn't care. Women saw her and turned around reluctantly, but still, she didn't care, because they were no better than ants and worms in her eyes.


When passing by a county from the Kingdom of Song, she suddenly felt hungry and wanted some noddles.

 

Her body was familiar with hunger, but her mind was not. This biological nature of humans made her feel low and resentful.

Moreover, though she was plump, according to the Heaven's Calculation, she wouldn't have to replenish energy in at least half a year, not to mention that she had drunk ten more bags of kumiss on the Wilderness, and finished the Drunkard's thousands of wine barrels in the small town.

Then why would she feel hungry? She was immersed in her thoughts, and never noticed that she had arrived at a noodle shop.....

 

Sangsang halted before the noddle stall for a while, then she decided to have some.

Nobody noticed her, not even the owner of the stall, just like how they ignored her bare feet in the snow and mud. She didn't care about that, just like how she ignored the coldness.....

 

Sangsang looked at the stall owner and said. Her tone sounded strange, because eating noddles felt strange enough to herself. The stall owner ignored her because he felt uncomfortable at the moment.

Sangsang was displeased and said with dignity, "I want noddles, please."


People kept ignoring her. The ruffians turned the stall over, making the scene chaotic. Pots and pans were thrown everywhere, and the coriander bowl fell onto the ground.

Sangsang looked down, feeling pity for the coriander that had fallen into the mud. Then she hated herself for feeling pity, because it made her feel low.

Smashing sounds grew louder and louder. The stall owner sat on the ground helplessly, with his head wounded and covered in blood. The little girl squatted beside his father and wouldn't stop crying, yet the ruffians showed no intentions of stopping.

Sangsang forgave the boss's disrespect. She felt the hotcakes at the other side of the street smelled nice, too. As she was going for the hotcakes, she heard the stall owner praying in pain.

"Dear God, if you are watching, why wouldn't you take those bastards away?"

Sangsang slowed her pace, and lowered down her head.

The Big Black Horse knew it was going to witness the most dramatic scene in the history of religion, so it stared at her with excitement, breathing out white fog.


The stall owner continued cursing and praying, while Sangsang's face remained expressionless.

She looked at those local ruffians.

They were smashing things around while some were waving the knives in their hands in extreme excitement, cursing with dirty words.

"F**k you! Even Haotian won't be able to help you today!" 

Cannot wait to find out how SS handles the situation. Thoughts?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, n3bula said:

They were smashing things around while some were waving the knives in their hands in extreme excitement, cursing with dirty words.

"F**k you! Even Haotian won't be able to help you today!" 

Cannot wait to find out how SS handles the situation. Thoughts?? 

 

wow.....hahaha that what i thought when i read this :D 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finally have the reunion guys. I feel bad for Ning Que because well he realized our old SS is gone. We never truly get her back do we? It is sad. I shared parts of the chapter that were interesting. I would like to hear your thoughts on the chapter @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah

 @pad-hari @angelangie

 

 

 

CHAPTER 889

 

He was a little shocked by the size of the figure, which was even taller than ordinary men. The woman on the terrace was too fat to be called plump.

She wore a light cyan dress decorated with flowers. The dress stayed still even though the autumn breeze was blowing from the cliff. That was because the dress clung to her body tightly, showing her exaggerated body line.

Ning Que had imaged the picture of reunion with Sangsang many times, but it never occurred to him that a thin girl could turn into such a fat woman.

He remembered the day he bought sweet potatoes in the town and saw the carriage and the tall fat girl in it. And he also remembered calling her a fat pig. It turned out that they had already met.

At that time, he didn’t know the girl in the carriage was her, but she must have known everything. Thinking of this, he felt his confidence evaporating, and the Academy’s plan seemed to be ridiculous too.

He stared at her back and went silent for a long time.

The woman looked nothing like Sangsang in his memory, but he knew for sure she was Sangsang due to positive perception rather than mystical feeling. Since the barrier between them had disappeared, he knew it was her.

Although looking white and fat, the woman on the terrace was indeed Sangsang. Ning Que suddenly felt sad as he knew that he was probably never able to see the black thin Sangsang again.

 

He looked up at her tall and chubby figure, and said, “You’ve put on a lot weight and grown much taller. You’ve changed, and I bet you don’t remember much about the past.”

Sangsang didn’t respond or turn around and just looked at the mountains under the night sky with her hands behind her back.

“But I remember all of it. That year in Hebei Province, the starving refugees fought against each other, and desperate parents even used their dead children as food. Although I survived, I was on the verge of collapsing. I don’t know what I would have turned into if I had not saved you from the piles of the dead bodies. In a sense, you saved me too. You made me into a decent man. You made my life meaningful even when I was as wicked back in Min Mountain and the Wilderness. During that time, you were my only light. You know, you were the only reason I wanted to live.”

 

“I don’t know if you’ve thought about the meaning of life. You are an eternal objective existence, and human are just passers-by. Our lives are short and will end one day, hence we are prone to nihility. In the end, the only things that help us get through the day are spiritually strong things, like emotions. After careful consideration, you will discover that all of this is based on memories. The more memories you possess, the stronger your emotions will be and the longer they will last. I don’t want to recall the past at this point, but you know very well that the memories we share are incomparable. So we can’t leave each other. As I’ve said before, you are my natal item and you are my destiny. I come here today to take you home.”..........

 

The corner of his eyes began to ooze blood, but his eyes were still bright as he saw a lot of her memories in the tempestuous waves. He saw the mulberry trees with their barks stripped off in Hebei Province, the starving lambs in Min Mountain, the roast chicken and liquor in City of Wei, Old Brush Pen Shop in Chang’an, cosmetics of Chenjinji Cosmetics Store, the summer rain, the bank notes under the bed and the night by the Snow Sea.

It turned out that she had never forgotten anything. She remembered these things even more clearly than he did.

Abruptly, Ning Que’s eyes went dim, and then he was angry as he understood a cold fact that she was Haotian. The scenes in her memory were arranged by herself in the first place, and they were merely derivatives of her plan to make the Headmaster of Academy go up to heaven!

 

The memories she shared with Ning Que were a part of God’s Plan, and they were neither the cause nor the purpose, but only the means.

 

He had always understood that all the memories he cherished were part of her calculations. Clearly, the two most important points for his master to leave were: he became the master’s protege and he eloped with Sangsang all over the world after she was exposed as the daughter of Invariant Yama. All of this was just God’s Plan.

But he was unwilling to think about these things. Although all the things were exposed at this moment while they were holding hands and sharing their consciousnesses, he wanted to believe that she was still Sangsang. He was in severe pain.

All of this was just God’s Plan. The memories were also fake.

Thinking silently, Ning Que then understood everything in his mind. Those memories could be real before Sangsang was woken up. She was still his Sangsang back then.

Only when Sangsang woke up did those memories become mere means.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer this version of their reunion. I feel his pain and his regret. @n3bula I think at the beginning I did say that Ning Que and Sang Sang were meant for each other. He was reborn in this time because of his starve belief and knowledge. He is the reason that this world will remain untouched.  First because SS loved this world until they betrayed and because of his memories of her loving this world, he has to help Haotien to love this world again because he is the person she loves most in this horrid place. Her little monster who would destroy this world to protect her. The iron here is very plain to see. 

@Snow Guardian @pad-hari 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I prefer this version of their reunion. I feel his pain and his regret. @n3bula I think at the beginning I did say that Ning Que and Sang Sang were meant for each other. He was reborn in this time because of his starve belief and knowledge. He is the reason that this world will remain untouched.  First because SS loved this world until they betrayed and because of his memories of her loving this world, he has to help Haotien to love this world again because he is the person she loves most in this horrid place. Her little monster who would destroy this world to protect her. The iron here is very plain to see. 

@Snow Guardian @pad-hari 

@UnniSarah Hello chingu. Yes, I remember you did say that NingSang was born for each other. I agree with what you posted. I'm really looking forward to continue reading the novel. I hope you keep posting your thoughts here. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fight between Haotian and NQ began. Haotian is so savage she has started the torturing :scream:. Still she hates him so much because she can't leave him haha

 

CHAPTER 890

It was not until this moment did Ning Que truly understood that this sentence was an invitation.

Sangsang asked the Drunkard to pass the message to Ning Que.

In the Haotian doctrine, the death of a believer was to return to the Divine Kingdom of Light and to Haotian’s arm. If he was willing to surrender to her, he would naturally stay with her forever after death.

But what is surrender? Of course it meant that Ning Que had to break the natal relationship with Sangsang.

Although she was Haotian, she also had to obey the rules of the world of Haotian. When she found out she wasn’t able to end her relationship with Ning Que, she could only hope he would do it.....

 

“Since you’ve already got such a beautiful face, just drop other wishful thinkings. I adore rather than esteem you in the past years. Why should I surrender to you?”

“From what I remember,” Sangsang said. “You fear death very much.”

“Then you must remember that I fear some other things even more.”

“Like what?”

“You. Our relationship.”

“So you are not willing to surrender to me even if I were to kill you?”

“In fact, I don’t think you will kill me. That’s why I find the courage to come here.”

Sangsang wore a little frown and asked, “Why do you think so?”

“Because you are my natal item.”

“So?”

“If I die, you will die too.”

“Haotian will never die.”....

 

Ning Que looked at her eyes and continued, “We can only live together, or die together. So you dare not go to Chang’an, dare not kill me, and even dare not come to see me.”

“Why not enjoy eternity with me?”

“What the hell is that? I want to be together with you, just not the way you say it. I want us to be together as two independent individuals. We can be integrated into one, but we shouldn’t. Because in that way, you and I won’t exist anymore. It’s meaningless.”.....

 

“But you still need my surrender.”

“All life must surrender to me.”

“I don’t accept it.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are mine.”

Sangsang didn’t understand him.

Ning Que stared at her and said, “Since you are mine, you must surrender to me. It’s totally up to me both in bed and at the diner table.”

“How do you plan to achieve that?” Sangsang asked with a frown.

“Just like that night by the Thermal Sea,” Ning Que said calmly. “I won’t stop richard simmons you until you surrender.”

Sangsang’s expression remained the same, but billions of stars died out deep in her brightly arched eyes.

Her hands were no longer a gentle universe but an angry one.

Ning Que felt a strong and invincible might coming down on him, like numerous mountains weighing on his shoulders. With a sound of creaking bones, his knees were about to break at any moment.....

 

“You made my master go up to heaven, and he made you fall to earth,” Ning Que said, staring into Sangsang’s eyes. “You are a god, but I’m going to turn you into a human being. If it’s a war, then it’s a war with my master and I against you. I can feel clearly your anger and hatred which are the emotions only humans have. I call it the dawn of victory.”

Upon saying so, he took one step forward and tried to hold her in his arm. While casting a Divine Talisman with his left hand to cover his body, he began to summon his natal item in the consciousness.

He began to summon Sangsang.

He once sang a song to Sangsang on the cliff by the Snow Lake. Sangsang understood the song and the summon and invitation he made in the song....

 

Once the natal connection was established, nobody could break it, not even Haotian. Sangsang went pale instantly, wearing a tighter frown.

It was the most crucial part of the Academy’s plan, or to be accurate, the continuation of the Headmaster of Academy’s plan of cultivating Sangsang’s love for the world by making her travel everywhere last year. It was also the reason Ning Que dared to leave Chang’an to the Divine Hall of West Hill.

No natal item could ever disobey the cultivator’s orders.

However, what happened next was beyond Ning Que’s expectation. Sangsang went a little pale and her sleeves trembled for a few seconds. But besides that, she looked fine.

She didn’t pass out as he had expected, and he didn’t get the chance to hold her....

 

His thought was interrupted by an unexpected sharp pain.

His shoes splintered into pieces, and so did his skin. His skin was flaking off with blood and blood clots, resembling a peeling wall that went through many days of raining and then exposed to the sun.

His feet were cut apart by countless fine spaces in an instant, with innumerable flesh and blood being cut into small and neat shapes and falling to the floor of the divine hall dozens of zhangs below. Bare bones were the only things left of his feet, covering with blood and meat debris. The scene looked extremely horrible.

The speed of cutting was fast but had deliberate delays, which was Sangsang’s intention to let Ning Que see the scary process more clearly and critically and to give him enough time to feel the severe pain.

Ning Que suffered many injuries before and was brutally tortured by mounted gangsters back in Wilderness, but he had never been through such clear and horrible pain.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 5:10 PM, n3bula said:

The fight between Haotian and NQ began. Haotian is so savage she has started the torturing :scream:. Still she hates him so much because she can't leave him haha

 

CHAPTER 890

It was not until this moment did Ning Que truly understood that this sentence was an invitation.

Sangsang asked the Drunkard to pass the message to Ning Que.

In the Haotian doctrine, the death of a believer was to return to the Divine Kingdom of Light and to Haotian’s arm. If he was willing to surrender to her, he would naturally stay with her forever after death.

But what is surrender? Of course it meant that Ning Que had to break the natal relationship with Sangsang.

Although she was Haotian, she also had to obey the rules of the world of Haotian. When she found out she wasn’t able to end her relationship with Ning Que, she could only hope he would do it.....

 

“Since you’ve already got such a beautiful face, just drop other wishful thinkings. I adore rather than esteem you in the past years. Why should I surrender to you?”

“From what I remember,” Sangsang said. “You fear death very much.”

“Then you must remember that I fear some other things even more.”

“Like what?”

“You. Our relationship.”

“So you are not willing to surrender to me even if I were to kill you?”

“In fact, I don’t think you will kill me. That’s why I find the courage to come here.”

Sangsang wore a little frown and asked, “Why do you think so?”

“Because you are my natal item.”

“So?”

“If I die, you will die too.”

“Haotian will never die.”....

 

Ning Que looked at her eyes and continued, “We can only live together, or die together. So you dare not go to Chang’an, dare not kill me, and even dare not come to see me.”

“Why not enjoy eternity with me?”

“What the hell is that? I want to be together with you, just not the way you say it. I want us to be together as two independent individuals. We can be integrated into one, but we shouldn’t. Because in that way, you and I won’t exist anymore. It’s meaningless.”.....

 

“But you still need my surrender.”

“All life must surrender to me.”

“I don’t accept it.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are mine.”

Sangsang didn’t understand him.

Ning Que stared at her and said, “Since you are mine, you must surrender to me. It’s totally up to me both in bed and at the diner table.”

“How do you plan to achieve that?” Sangsang asked with a frown.

“Just like that night by the Thermal Sea,” Ning Que said calmly. “I won’t stop richard simmons you until you surrender.”

Sangsang’s expression remained the same, but billions of stars died out deep in her brightly arched eyes.

Her hands were no longer a gentle universe but an angry one.

Ning Que felt a strong and invincible might coming down on him, like numerous mountains weighing on his shoulders. With a sound of creaking bones, his knees were about to break at any moment.....

 

“You made my master go up to heaven, and he made you fall to earth,” Ning Que said, staring into Sangsang’s eyes. “You are a god, but I’m going to turn you into a human being. If it’s a war, then it’s a war with my master and I against you. I can feel clearly your anger and hatred which are the emotions only humans have. I call it the dawn of victory.”

Upon saying so, he took one step forward and tried to hold her in his arm. While casting a Divine Talisman with his left hand to cover his body, he began to summon his natal item in the consciousness.

He began to summon Sangsang.

He once sang a song to Sangsang on the cliff by the Snow Lake. Sangsang understood the song and the summon and invitation he made in the song....

 

Once the natal connection was established, nobody could break it, not even Haotian. Sangsang went pale instantly, wearing a tighter frown.

It was the most crucial part of the Academy’s plan, or to be accurate, the continuation of the Headmaster of Academy’s plan of cultivating Sangsang’s love for the world by making her travel everywhere last year. It was also the reason Ning Que dared to leave Chang’an to the Divine Hall of West Hill.

No natal item could ever disobey the cultivator’s orders.

However, what happened next was beyond Ning Que’s expectation. Sangsang went a little pale and her sleeves trembled for a few seconds. But besides that, she looked fine.

She didn’t pass out as he had expected, and he didn’t get the chance to hold her....

 

His thought was interrupted by an unexpected sharp pain.

His shoes splintered into pieces, and so did his skin. His skin was flaking off with blood and blood clots, resembling a peeling wall that went through many days of raining and then exposed to the sun.

His feet were cut apart by countless fine spaces in an instant, with innumerable flesh and blood being cut into small and neat shapes and falling to the floor of the divine hall dozens of zhangs below. Bare bones were the only things left of his feet, covering with blood and meat debris. The scene looked extremely horrible.

The speed of cutting was fast but had deliberate delays, which was Sangsang’s intention to let Ning Que see the scary process more clearly and critically and to give him enough time to feel the severe pain.

Ning Que suffered many injuries before and was brutally tortured by mounted gangsters back in Wilderness, but he had never been through such clear and horrible pain.

 

 

I am reading websites www.readlightnovel.com but they really  dirty words when Ning Que remind Sang Sang about wedding night they us  F...... word that continues next chapters.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, karadut said:

am reading websites www.readlightnovel.com but they really  dirty words when Ning Que remind Sang Sang about wedding night they us  F...... word that continues next chapters

Yes I noticed that as well. Those two have a war going on between them. Neither one wants to give in. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHAPTER 891

F****** is the sexual behavior low lives performe to produce offspring. Since you tried so hard to make me remember the sexual relationship we had and threatened me by claiming to restore that relationship in the future, then I must destroy your genitalia. After all, you can’t have sex without your genitalia.”

Sangsang explained and looked at him without any emotion.

Ning Que looked at her quietly and said, “Have you ever heard about sexual fantasies?”

Hearing this, Sangsang’s expression suddenly changed because she felt like she was touched by a pair of hands. ..

 

She couldn’t cut off the connection with Ning Que due to the reason that she was his natal item. Ning Que’s thoughts were concretely present in her consciousness.

They shared the same sorrows and joys, and of course the same lusts.

While torturing Ning Que, she suffered just as much as Ning Que did. She could take the pain which was too much for human to bear, for she was omnipotent Haotian.

But when it was for lusts, could she still take it?

 

CHAPTER 892

She felt warm, itchy, unsettled, nervous, tranquil, fretful, humid, thirsty, joyful and terrified at the same time.

The feeling was strange but not new to Sangsang. In her memories of being a human being, she occasionally had the same feeling when Ning Que held her little feet to sleep in the past. And as for the night in the log cabin by the Snow Sea, although it hurt a little, she definitely felt the same way as this moment....

 

Nobody lost the battle, and nobody won it either.

The war would inevitably continue, and nobody knew for how long. It might last until the seas have dried up and the rocks had eroded or until they have reached old age together.

 

CHAPTER 893

Haotian’s will was so powerful and irresistible that he was falling into an abyss of surrender. It was either because of his instinct to avoid pain or the pain being too overwhelming that he fell into a dream.

 

In the dream, he was sleeping and cuddling Sangsang. He touched her lotus-white little feet and well developed figure, and felt some increasing moisture on the tips of his fingers.

 

He tossed and turned on the rock bed in the cell. The pain was keeping him from falling asleep, but he could not wake himself from the dream. Blood was all over his fingers as they were hanging by the edge of the bed.

 

Thousands of miles above the Secluded Pavilion atop Peach Mountain, Sangsang was also having a dream in the Divine Hall of Light. It was a beautiful and romantic yet annoying dream that enraged her.

 

In the Divine Hall, she lay on the ground, with her eyes closed and lashes trembling, while tossing and turning. Her thighs were tight and her breathing deep. The green flowery dress she was wearing seemed to be ready to blown at any moment.

 

Ning Que was still in great pain in his dream. He was about to collapse.

 

He got up from beneath her and saw her face. It was not the indifferent face of Haotian, but rather the young, slightly dark and amiable face that he knew well.

She was staring at him curiously with shining smiling eyes.

 

He felt a sudden peace and forgot all the pain from his body. Slowly lowering his head, he placed a tender kiss on her lips. And with that kiss, he saved himself.

 

That is a tough war for NingQue he is in a lot of pain. Awww his SS is the only one who can save him. 

 

Thoughts?? 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading everyday 2 pages really torturing too I feel Ning Que :P.

 

 Sang Sang give his thing back? I know they gone have twins in the end.

 

Just like Sang Sang I have twin boys my self too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, karadut said:

Reading everyday 2 pages really torturing too I feel Ning Que :P.

 

 Sang Sang give his thing back? I know they gone have twins in the end.

 

Just like Sang Sang I have twin boys my self too.

I wish the whole novel was done being translated lol. I'd finish it quickly lol. 

 

I think his love scene with Haotian is coming up so he should have it back by then right? Yes they have twins.

 

Aww you have twins too that is awesome.

 

We shall continue reading and discussing. 

 

I'm up to date just had not had time to post on here. 

 

Feel free to post what you find interesting on here. Maybe we can start the thread going again. I know we are all busy but when we get the chance we can discuss :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 894

Fortunately, he saw Sangsang’s face at the critical moment. The young and familiar face placed some genuine peace in him. He kissed and thus survived the romantic yet brutal nightmare. He woke up to find himself still lying on the freezing rock bed, soaked with sweat.

He realized that the dream was actually a battle between their consciousnesses. He panicked at the thought that he had almost surrendered. By holding his fists tightly and stretching the muscles on his arms, he felt another wave of fierce pain and discomfort. It confirmed his dream. He was again tortured by slow slicing.

Poor NQ he can only survive on the thought of his SS.

 

He Mingchi disagreed. “That’s your perception, not mine. I am indeed jealous because I don’t understand why Haotian didn’t kill you.”

Ning Que found the disappointment and devoutness deep down his gentle eyes and caught some subtle sentiment. “You are way too inferior to understand this.”

He Mingchi continued, “I followed Haotian’s shadow everywhere in Chang’an and destroyed the God-Stunning Array upon her call. I am the closest human being to her in this world.”

Ning Que disapproved. “No one is closer to her than I am.”

He Mingchi consented. “Yes. And that’s why I’m jealous of you.”  NQ is so cocky but he is right no one is closer to her than him.

 

CHAPTER 896

 

Is that Sangsang?

Xiaocao stood up and stared at that figure. She wanted to call her but did not dare to. It did not matter if she was the master of the Divine Hall of Light or some other high-ranking figure in the Divine Halls of West Hill because she was no long her former friend who was of no significance.

“I grant you immortality.”

An awe-inspiring voice resounded in the Divine Hall of Light.......

 

In her original plan, Chen Pipi, Tang Xiaotang, and Xiaocao would have been burnt in the holy flame. Then most of her connections to the human world would have been severed.

However, Ning Que showed up and he proved to her through the Tianqi that it would be impossible to cut her connections to the human world. Then she decided to use a different approach.

Her connections to the human world was affection, so she wanted pay them back with life. She granted Xiaocao with immortality and spared Chen Pipi and Tang Xiaotang’s life. She thought she could have severed her bond to the human world this way. So Haotian still thinks she can cut her bond to the human world. 

 

Their battle in his dreams continued. He could not tell how long he had stayed in the cell. Outside the rock window, there were fewer autumn leaves falling. When he saw several snowflakes, he knew that winter had come.

Neither of them surrendered or won.

Ning Que watched the falling snowflakes outside the rock window and realized that he was tortured less frequently these days. He frowned and wondered why.....

 

What troubled him most or made him vigilant was that Sangsang could not find a way to cut her bond to the human world yet she still seemed so calm and confident in his dreams. Why was that?...

 

However, Sangsang did not punish them.

Instead, she looked at the hidden moon and asked, “People call it a lunar period. Do you find it interesting or annoying?”

Light snowflakes fell on the terrace.

She frowned to somewhere down the cliff, and put her hand slowly on her under abdomen

Why did she do that is she already pregnant? So did she get pregnant as SS or as Haotian SS? Do you guys know? @UnniSarah @Snow Guardian

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHAPTER 899

For Ning Que, Sangsang’s face was very strange now. However, by quietly looking at her more, he got more familiar with her appearance and felt as if she looked like this all along.

He didn’t understand why.

Was it because she was Haotian or because she was his wife?.....

 

Sangsang said, “I washed your feet many times, cooked for you many times, mopped the floor many times, and washed the dishes many times. What you are doing now was less than one percent of what I did before.”

Ning Que went silent for a while and said, “You know this won’t work. I do owe you much, but you owe me just as much. Things will never be even between us.”

After he said this, he turned to the hall and said, “In Min Mountain, I carried you on my back many times, I washed your diapers many times, I spoon fed you many times, and I killed for you many times.”

Sangsang walked slowly and said without any expression, “This was just the universal emotion of human beings: pity for the infants.”

Ning Que’s heart was as cold and angry as the blizzard.

“What about after you grew up?

“When you were sick, I held you in my arm and warmed you with my body. How are you gonna pay me back? I washed your feet when we were in the Academy, Lanke Temple and Chaoyang City. How are you gonna pay me back?

“I carried you on my back, fought our way out of Chaoyang City and then fought our way into the Wilderness. I carried you on my back all along when the whole world wanted you dead. How are you gonna pay me back?”

Sangsang walked to the balustrade and looked at the world with her hands behind back. Many pictures appeared on her mind, vaguely and vividly at the same time: the rain in Hebei Province after the serious drought, the cub that struggled in a trap in Min Mountain, the lad who cut off mounted gangsters’ heads happily by the Shubi Lake, the little handmaiden who waddled with flagon and roast chicken in her hands, the noodle soups with fried eggs in the Old Brush Pen Shop, and the morning sun in Chaoyang City.

Under the sun, he carried her in his back as he continued to run and wave his sword. She leaned on his shoulder weakly but happily and held the big black umbrella tightly.

So Haotian has to look through her mind to find her memories as SS.

 

Chapter 900

She was Haotian, and her story in the human world should have followed the plan. However, he was not a part of the original plan, and he did not leave. With or without this thread, they were still bonded throughout the story.

She could be indifferent to the entire human world, but not to him.

Sangsang watched their story in the human world throughout the snowstorm, and her eyes brightened. Her left eye was full of memories and affections, while her right eye was filled with more hatred and resentment.

Those two streams of opposite emotions were interdependent.

Ning Que asked how she could pay him back. Indeed, how?

“I can forgive your impiety and grant you immortality.” She looked at Ning Que and said emotionlessly, “But if you refuse to accept that, you will fall into eternal destruction.”......

 

 “Tonight the moonlight looks like a hundred thousand taels of silver. How charming.”

Sangsang came to his side and agreed. “Indeed.”

Her reaction was so natural and unintentional. Clearly she did not think before she spoke.

Ning Que found his hands trembling and placed them slowly on the railing. After a long silence, he turned to her and looked into her eyes. “You are Sangsang,” he said.

He meant that she was his handmaiden Sangsang, rather than Haotian with the name of Sangsang.

Sangsang did not say anything or look at him, but her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Ning Que stared at her and continued, “Even if you deny it, you are still my Sangsang.”... 

Aww he's so happy he knows it's his SS

 

She commented on the moonlight tonight, not because of the Headmaster’s previous deed, but because he said the moonlight looked like a hundred thousand taels of silver. What she cared about was the silver. The intention was so strong that she temporarily forgot that she was Haotian.

If she cared so much about silver, then she was definitely his Sangsang.

Ning Que had mixed feelings. He was delighted because he finally confirmed that Sangsang was still his Sangsang. He was excited because he was able to find some hope. Yet, he was anxious because the hope had aroused some strong impulse and desire in him. He desperately wanted his wish to come true...

 

Ning Que did not feel any discomfort at all. He found Sangsang’s feet fragrant and tender because of the hope. He liked touching them and even wanted to keep washing them forever.

He could hardly tear himself away from them.

Ning Que’s movements slowed down and became very subtle. He scrubbed her sole, her instep and her ankle, and then he tickled and rubbed on her toes. He enjoyed the wonderful touch so much that some secret and erotic feelings aroused in him....

 

After a long while he suddenly raised his head and looked at her in silence.

She looked back also in silence.

They stared at each other for a while. There was nothing else in Ning Que’s gaze but yearning and desire.

Deep down in Sangsang’s eyes, there was intense hatred plus a bit of melancholy. At that moment she sensed some turbulence in her divine mind.

Ning Que looked into her eyes and proposed in a hoarse voice, “I want to f*** you.”

He was hoarse because he was both nervous and excited.....

 

Ning Que’s eyes turned slightly red like a monster in heat. He paid no attention to the gash on his throat, stood up slowly and stepped towards Sangsang.

Sangsang still looked indifferent....

Ning Que saw the boundary of her world where he could never break into. Then he chose to close his eyes and lean to fall on her. He was trying to make use of the most basic rules.

This was the universal gravitation. Whether he would regret it or not, he could not stop his desires. Even if he would be killed in a minute, it could not change his mind.

He fell toward her....

He opened his arms and cuddled her tightly. Since you let me into your world, you will never flee from me again.

Ning Que and Sangsang gazed at each, face to face.

It had happened many times in his dreams, where they had numerous intimate encounters, but it was the first time for it to happen in reality.

Ning Que found the woman in his arms chubby and tender. It felt strange because his Sangsang used to be very slim. Yet her smell was so familiar as he had lived with it for so long....

He placed a tender kiss on her lips.

He used to kiss her in his dreams.

Now he wanted it in reality.

Haotian was being kissed by a man.

Thus, the entire human world quaked.

 

Well these two continue to fight. Yet their battle always seems to include being intimate with each other and torture for NQ. So does NQ especially desire her more now that he sees that his SS is there even though she looks different? Then again since their reunion they keep being intimate in their dreams. For Haotian it's a battle of feelings because she hates that she loves him when she is not supposed to feel anything. Why does NQ only use the F word? Is it because he talks to Haotian harshly? I don't imagine talking to SS that way. He doesn't use romantic words haha then again he was never the romantic type lol. 

 

What do you guys think? @UnniSarah  @Snow Guardian @angelangie @pad-hari

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, n3bula said:

Chapter 894

Fortunately, he saw Sangsang’s face at the critical moment. The young and familiar face placed some genuine peace in him. He kissed and thus survived the romantic yet brutal nightmare. He woke up to find himself still lying on the freezing rock bed, soaked with sweat.

He realized that the dream was actually a battle between their consciousnesses. He panicked at the thought that he had almost surrendered. By holding his fists tightly and stretching the muscles on his arms, he felt another wave of fierce pain and discomfort. It confirmed his dream. He was again tortured by slow slicing.

Poor NQ he can only survive on the thought of his SS.

 

He Mingchi disagreed. “That’s your perception, not mine. I am indeed jealous because I don’t understand why Haotian didn’t kill you.”

Ning Que found the disappointment and devoutness deep down his gentle eyes and caught some subtle sentiment. “You are way too inferior to understand this.”

He Mingchi continued, “I followed Haotian’s shadow everywhere in Chang’an and destroyed the God-Stunning Array upon her call. I am the closest human being to her in this world.”

Ning Que disapproved. “No one is closer to her than I am.”

He Mingchi consented. “Yes. And that’s why I’m jealous of you.”  NQ is so cocky but he is right no one is closer to her than him.

 

CHAPTER 896

 

Is that Sangsang?

Xiaocao stood up and stared at that figure. She wanted to call her but did not dare to. It did not matter if she was the master of the Divine Hall of Light or some other high-ranking figure in the Divine Halls of West Hill because she was no long her former friend who was of no significance.

“I grant you immortality.”

An awe-inspiring voice resounded in the Divine Hall of Light.......

 

In her original plan, Chen Pipi, Tang Xiaotang, and Xiaocao would have been burnt in the holy flame. Then most of her connections to the human world would have been severed.

However, Ning Que showed up and he proved to her through the Tianqi that it would be impossible to cut her connections to the human world. Then she decided to use a different approach.

Her connections to the human world was affection, so she wanted pay them back with life. She granted Xiaocao with immortality and spared Chen Pipi and Tang Xiaotang’s life. She thought she could have severed her bond to the human world this way. So Haotian still thinks she can cut her bond to the human world. 

 

Their battle in his dreams continued. He could not tell how long he had stayed in the cell. Outside the rock window, there were fewer autumn leaves falling. When he saw several snowflakes, he knew that winter had come.

Neither of them surrendered or won.

Ning Que watched the falling snowflakes outside the rock window and realized that he was tortured less frequently these days. He frowned and wondered why.....

 

What troubled him most or made him vigilant was that Sangsang could not find a way to cut her bond to the human world yet she still seemed so calm and confident in his dreams. Why was that?...

 

However, Sangsang did not punish them.

Instead, she looked at the hidden moon and asked, “People call it a lunar period. Do you find it interesting or annoying?”

Light snowflakes fell on the terrace.

She frowned to somewhere down the cliff, and put her hand slowly on her under abdomen

Why did she do that is she already pregnant? So did she get pregnant as SS or as Haotian SS? Do you guys know? @UnniSarah @Snow Guardian

When Sang Sang back to human world chubby that’s was actually what thought. I think she got pregnant her wedding night. 

I hate Ning Que talk dirt talks because for me this show Sang Sang and his relationship was so pure and cute. I hoping they don’t use for the second season. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @n3bula @pad-hari @karadut  I have read my fill of Night Fall .. Sang Sang isn’t pregnant. She only touched it because “ LUNA PERIOD “ meaning The girls are menstruating, it seem at Divine Hall it is a sin the get your period . Besides Sang Sang has not shown any symptoms of early pregnancy, food craving, mood swings etc... . If I am wrong then maybe her pregnancy will be different but remember NQ is human so the babies are half human will have the same needs. SS doesn’t even eat often.  I think in order for me to really determine the truth, I still need more info  before making a decision...

 

if she is pregnant , that maybe the reason she is so mad at Ning Que. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 10:31 PM, epinklyn said:

 

can you tell me about the green fruit basket n green bed sheet metaphor?

 

Oh Ning Que! Why he is in the business brake up Shan Shans wedding ? I really don't understand mens world.:angry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally find the word for Ning Que. He is too greedy for love life . I was thinking like crazy even my own language.

 

English is my second language if I make mistakes please forgive me. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, UnniSarah said:

Hello @n3bula @pad-hari @karadut  I have read my fill of Night Fall .. Sang Sang isn’t pregnant. She only touched it because “ LUNA PERIOD “ meaning The girls are menstruating, it seem at Divine Hall it is a sin the get your period . Besides Sang Sang has not shown any symptoms of early pregnancy, food craving, mood swings etc... . If I am wrong then maybe her pregnancy will be different but remember NQ is human so the babies are half human will have the same needs. SS doesn’t even eat often.  I think in order for me to really determine the truth, I still need more info  before making a decision...

 

if she is pregnant , that maybe the reason she is so mad at Ning Que. 

 

@UnniSarah Thanks for answering chingu. What you said makes sense. We shall have to wait and continue reading to figure it out. If you find any interesting info let us know. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, karadut said:

I finally find the word for Ning Que. He is too greedy for love life . I was thinking like crazy even my own language.

 

English is my second language if I make mistakes please forgive me. 

The problem with NQ is that he is selfish. Being selfish is the trait that helped him survive in this lifetime. If he hadn’t been selfish, Sang Sang would not have lived better this long. He would not have survived.  Something else, you must remember if SS had died t’as a baby thé world would have died 16 years ago. 

 

What do do you guys think 

@n3bula @pad-hari 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...