My boyfriend is sad because we're not having intimacy. I cannot give him that. How else do I make him happy?

babygirrll

. When we were lying in bed.. I asked him if he was committed to me. He told me yes. I told him I'm so happy. I thought everything was good. Until last night we talked on the phone.. He told me if we were ever to break up it's because I'm not having intimacy . I told him over the phone, I protected my body for the last year and I haven't went so close with anyone. I have devoted myself to wait before marriage. He told me if the last girl didn't dump him.. He wouldn't have went with me. He would still be with her and seeing other people. He didn't like her but knew she was going to hook up with him. So he waited to hook up. That made me feel he was evil... He never loved her and just did it for the sake of intimacy. So I got him tested. Crazy, but I like him he thinks I don't because I'm not giving it to him so he hates religion. He doesn't believe in having intimacy before marriage. So we're both compromising.. to be together.. He thought bc I have had intimacy before I'll just give it. Little did he know.. That I'm actually devoted.. 

Good people are for good people. If someone determind to be a good person, they should be friends/hang around good community/people. From the title above, he is not one of them.

We were lying in bed and I felt that sadness from him like it's pointless to make out and touch bc we're not having intimacy. Last week I tried breaking up with him because I was insecure bc he told me he will break up with me because of no intimacy. I felt my break up with him was giving him relief. But he got angry. Now this week seeing him like this bc there's no intimacy. It's hard to see. I want him to be happy. I'm not entirely happy with him because I feel like I can't give him everything. I want to. But he isn't trying to be my husband that I feel safe with. I don't think this is how it's suppose to be. 

Seems like you still can accepted that he only wants intimacy. Just get over him. You two in a different ways, cant be together. Leave him.

There are other thing that much more important in life than wasting your time with him. He doesnt care about you. Have pride. Be strong. Dont forget HIV. Keep that in mind. You are better without him.

Find someone with the same principle with you and you will have much happier relationship. You want to protect yourself from pre marital intimacy, find a man with the same thinking. No one can help you in this life time or in the next 7 life times if you keep jumping to the same black hole over and over again....

Learn from your own mistake, don’t keep repeating the same mistake. Your so called bf won’t die from lack of intimacy from you. Don’t feel bad for him. If he is only looking for a physical intimacy from a woman he is not worth keeping. He even said it to your face that he won’t be with you if his other girl didn’t dump him.....So why do you have to feel guilty? Boyfriend isn’t everything in this life....

When it started to get threatening,it's already a sign that it is better to leave. Because true love doesn't mean close intimacy.

You are loving him,but he is loving your body & pleasure. Not you. You should really find someone who desires to be with you. The actual you. Your personalities. Not anything else.   

He gets really insulting about my brain and do I think when I talk to him. I hate him. I hate him for not being forgiving and screaming at me for times he doesn't get his way. For telling me if I get fat he will leave me. For thinking of such perverted thoughts. For being such a cheap and stingy person for pleasure. I hate him. He even told people he was with that he wasn't interested in having intimacy with them because they were fat. I hate him for being such a selfish and unloving person. I hate him for thinking and making me want to give in and using my past as a threat. I hate him. I wish I never met this person. Such an unloving and douchey person. 

The question is, can you leave him? 

You can write about hating him, but if you cant/havent leaving him, whats the point?

He threatening you, look for help. Be brave.

Archived