20070822196372007082254hr3.jpg

click for bigger size

20070822196372007082254su6.jpg

click for bigger size

bazaar0907013krayzie99da5.jpg

bazaar0907015krayzie99ub1.jpg

2222fv0.jpg

5555qd4.jpg

Dayuumm, what a great assemblage of actors! :w00t: But then I may be a wee bit biased since most of the 13 are favorites of mine (and yes I do mean the watch&collect-everything-they're-in-get-excited-everytime-I-see-them-onscreen definition of favorite). Seriously, it's like a K-film lover's wet dream.^^

This thirteen-actor photo spread is for the Cinema Angels Project; proceeds earned will be donated to fostering the development of indie films.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest jasmine_korea

I just watched Hwang Jini..he was totally HOOOOT...omg

The movie made me cry..and all the time i was wishing for them to end up together. T.T

• 2 months later...

Tall, dark, handsome, ridiculously great actor, hottt, smart too-- but taken >.<!!!

Thanks for the pics kdramafanusa =) Hmm, the Chancellor who handed YJT his certificate is pretty tall, too!!

Guest jicks

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Ji Tae's Directorial Release

29.02.08 My Daily

yjt_omi_020308.jpg

yjt_omi_020308_.jpg

Movie star Yoo Ji Tae is probably one of few Hallyu stars who’s got some international cachet outside of Korea or Asia due to acting in films like hipster favorites Oldboy and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, and the popular romantic drama Ditto. He was last seen in last year’s epic historical film version of Hwang Jini starring opposite Song Hye Gyo.

Now he takes a seat in the director’s chair for his first directorial release with the 24-minute short film Out of My Intention [나도 모르게] (he’s directed two prior shorts, 2003’s Bicycle Girl — which won an audience award at the Pusan Asia Short Film Festival — and 2005’s How Do the Blind Dream; this is his first theatrical release).

On March 4, Out of My Intention will hold its press conference in Myungdong in Seoul with Yoo and his leads Jo Ahn and Lee Dae Yeon. The film is described as centering on a man entering middle age who embarks on an arduous search for his first love from more than twenty years ago; the directing takes us “between past and present, reality and imagination.”

(credit: dramabeans)

--------------------------------------------------------------

^^This is gonna be hard for me to source in Australia >.<! But I really wanna see it!!

• 2 months later...
Guest litoxshortaii

can we say hottie? lol, even though im still disturbed by his role in old boy... :wacko::sweatingbullets: (first and only film ive watched him in so far. hopefully i'll see other movies where he plays a less creepy character)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Yoo Ji-tae's Short Film Invited to 10th SSFF in Japan

2008-06-04

08604_ent_2.jpg

A short film directed by actor Yoo Ji-tae has been chosen as one of the "10 Maestros" by the Japanese Short Shorts Film Festival.

SSFF, which is the largest short film festival in Asia, celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. This year's festival takes place in Harajuku, Japan and screens some 80 short films from 25 countries around the world over a two-week period.

To celebrate its 10th anniversary, SSFF has organized a special event entitled "10 Mastros" that will screen short films by renowned film directors from around the world.

At the 8th annual SSFF in 2006, Yoo submitted a short film entitled "Dreams of the Visually Impaired" in a special program category. Last year, he was invited to the festival as one of the judges and took part in a talk show about Korean and Japanese short films.

c: KBS Global

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ji-tae Awarded at Japan's 'Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia'

2008-06-23

080620_ent_2.jpg

Actor and director Yoo Ji-tae received the "Special Mention Award" at the "Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia" which was held from June 6th to June 15th.

Indie Story, the distribution company for the Yoo directed film, "Out of My Intention," announced that Yoo was given this award for his passion of short films and impact on the Asian short films industry.

The Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia is a branch of the original Short Short Film Festival (SSFF) which focuses on short films made throughout Asia.

Yoo's "The Bike Boy (2003)," "How Does the Blind Dream (2005)" and "Out of My Intention (2007)" were all shown at the festival. Last year, Yoo was invited to be a judge for the Competitive Films program and this year, he was invited to speak at their film seminar.

c: KBS Global

• 1 month later...
Guest huangsy

source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...0486_11692.html

Hur Jin-ho and Yoo Ji-tae Appointed Judges for 2008 JIMFF

Film director Hur Jin-ho and actor Yoo Ji-tae have been appointed as judges for the 4th annual Jecheon International Music and Film Festival, which will be held from August 14-19.

Hur and Yoo will take part in selecting the winning piece for the "World Music Film Today" category.

This year's film festival will be held at Cheongpung Lake and the theater district in downtown Jecheon. A total of 82 films and music from 30 countries around the world will be introduced this year.

At 2008 JIMFF on 14 Aug 2008.

20080814203449633a4_204816_0.jpg

20080814203148608e7_203519_0.jpg

Guest valley girl

he has a girl already isn't he ?? kim hyo jin. but i like a superstar with a Girl friend or Couple with cellebrity again. means he is brave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived