Yoo Ji Tae 유지태

Guest valley girl

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

He and Kim JiSoo look good together in the poster. I love YJT, I loved KJS in "This Charming Girl", and I loved "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (same director), so am definitely looking forward to this one.

Aww. I'll be preparing my box of tissues then. (useless trivia: I remember reading that the director of "Sorum" and "Blue Swallow" lost his wife in that mall collapse :()

ah ya me too .. i wish to watch this ....since i love my bungee jumping so much ..yes it been a while since yoo ji tae come back in a melodrama type of movie ..the movie title is TRACES OF LOVE and is going to be the opening film for 11th PIFF

Gaeulro_M.jpg

Passing a juridical examination, Hyun-woo proposes to his long-time lover Min-joo. Hyun-woo is, however, late for an appointment with Min-joo. She shops at a department store while waiting for him, and tragically dies in an accidental building collapse. Ten years have passed since then and Hyun-woo, who is now a calm and staunch prosecutor, still suffers from feelings of loss and guilt. His latest case is a target of condemnation by public opinion, and when the Public Prosecutor’s Office issues an order of suspension, he goes on a trip. Fall fields, rivers and mountains spread before him and he comes across a woman on the road.

Trace of Love is enthralling with its scenery of fall mountains and streams, which even amaze locals with its breathtaking beauty. A dreary sorrow is, however, imprinted somewhere within this beauty. Trace of Love is at the same time a grim film. A building collapsed in South Korea ten years ago - a monstrous tragedy. South Korean society has tried to forget the miserable and unconmprehensible accident. The film, laying bare the memories of the hurt, calmly and firmly asks if it is possible to live without internal healing. It is, above all things, a film with a pang. Your heart will be deeply touched by a man’s grief in the loss of his love and a woman’s loneliness amidst unforgettable, painful memories

source http://www.piff.org/eng/html/program/prog_...p;c_idx=11#none

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

One of my favorite actors and what made me actually sit through that gory movie Old Boy.

He is so extremely.... different. I cant describe him, he's extremely talented and i love the fact that he is branching out to do directing. I would love to see the types of works he would produce and make it come to life.

he has this subtlety that is rarely seen in actors nowadays who are always trying to hog the camera with weird, cutesy or plain annoying poses. One look or action is enough to describe thousands of things in which dialogue doesnt suffice.

I love him!

• 3 weeks later...

More Yoo Ji Tae pix for you at http://soju22.net/people/yu_ji-tae/ :)

Thank you folks for the links..!!

Waah...!..he's cool..intellect-looking and tall.. :rolleyes: ..apart from super talented of coz...

So the 'Autumn Movie' is called 'Traces Of Love' now..immensely sad...we're crying over at the movie thread now..and it's just over the trailers n MV.. :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest ayoepan

I stop and come by because he's gonna play a role in Hwang Jin-I movie... I thought i was new to his face but i'm already know him in Libera Me and One Fine Spring Day ^^....

Cant wait to see his acting :)

• 1 month later...

Like him One Fine Spring Day with Lee Young Ae, Could not bring myself to watch Old Boy, heard there are naked scenes, not good for the eyes...:). Like him with short hair, looked nice and clean. Have got to watch Traces of Love.

Didn't realise that there is a thread for him....thanks for setting this up. Am looking forward to see "Traces of Love"....like both YJT and KJS. l am surprise to read that he is going to play a role in "Hwang Ji-I the movie, would be the first time seeing him in a period movie....wonder how he looks in period costume?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't realise that there is a thread for him....thanks for setting this up. Am looking forward to see "Traces of Love"....like both YJT and KJS. l am surprise to read that he is going to play a role in "Hwang Ji-I the movie, would be the first time seeing him in a period movie....wonder how he looks in period costume?

he must be looks cool in period costume...

anyway, his hair is so long now :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...

Anticipating his new movie "HWANG JIN YI". This will be his first periodic film and I would imagine he'll fit right in well for his role. I don't think pictures are available at the moment since the movie just start filming but I'll post some if I could find any.

Guest beautiful_alma

ahhh omg i remember watching him in the gas station movie... he looked really hot with that silver hair do back then~ so looking forward to any future films he'll be in.

As far as I know the shooting of Hwang Ji Yi is in progress... I can not wait until it comes out just to see how the movie compares to the drama. Plus I'm sure Yoo Ji Tae will impress us w/ his acting repertoire yet again, he definitely is an amazing actor!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jicks

I just saw Traces of Love & per usual he is excellent (& gorgeous) in it... always, always makes you want to BE the girl lol

Guest luchielacerna

I like this guy...he looks good together with kim haneul. He seems to be very sweet and close to kim haneul. I hope they will do a movie or series together.

Guest Elite

luchielacerna - Kim Ha Neul and Yoo Ji-Tae collaborated twice in movies. His very first movie which is also KHN first movie is called "Bye June" in 1998 and "Ditto" in 2000.

After the released of "Ditto", the 2 stars became very popular particularly YJT, holding his poplarity for 2 straight years with no competition. Check out their duet, singing the song "One Summer Night" in English. They are so cute...who know they could have been an "item"(in my heart) And I do hope they will collaborate again in the near future.

Recent picture:

20070312084320272e7_084506_0.jpg

Archived