Yoo Ji Tae 유지태

Guest valley girl

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clride

He's very charming. I've only seen Ditto and Yasu (Running Wild). Seems like he's been in alot of 'dark' films (Old Boy and such)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jujubee

Yoo Ji Tae is set to have a cameo in a new film starring MC Mong in 2006. It is called 뚝방전설 with Jo Bum Goo as the director. From my lacking Korean skills, I think I read somewhere that Yoo Ji Tae is planning on being in it because he is good friends with the director.

Here are two caps that I could find:

M0020011_ddokbang_crankin_02[W500-].jpg

M0020012_ddokbang_crankin_03[W500-].jpg

Along with MC Mong and YJT, Park Gun Hyung (Innocent Steps) and Lee Chun Hee (The Aggressives) will also star. In terms of the story, I have absolutely no idea!

Now, I shall end on a YJT pic :lol:

2006042210314289893_1.jpg

all credits to yahoo korea!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luvjunjin0819

I've seen two movies w/ him so far.....OLD BOY and ATTACK THE GAST STATION!! I must say that he is HOTTT, even as a bad guy!! There's juss something about him...and he reminds me of So Ji Sub slightly. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Yoo Ji-tae’s Directed Work Invited to Japanese Film Festival

2006-06-05

yu_l.jpg

Yoo Ji-tae will take part in Japan’s Short Shorts Film Festival Asia not as an actor but as

a director.

His second directed work “What Dream Does a Blind Person Have?” has been invited to

the special program section of the film festival, which will run June 7 through 11 in

Tokyo. The short film won the Fuji Film Award at the 2006 Busan Asia Short Film

Festival in late May.

During his four-day, three-night visit from June 9 to 12, Yoo will give interviews to

Japanese media companies and hold a special seminar in which he will talk about his

thoughts on films.

Other Korean directors’ works, Kim Byung-jeong’s “Please Defend My Earth” and Ahn

Sang-hoon’s “Passover,” will be screened in the competition section of the film festival.

c: KBS Global

Guest jujubee

Good to hear that Yoo Ji Tae is having success as both an actor and director...he is so talented and awesomely tall!!

Sometimes, I watch him tower over his co-stars with that lanky body and broad shoulders and can't help but drool a little! :P Ok, ok, drool A LOT!!

Heehee, chubby kid pics and not so chubby kid pics!

n2o_1417_41455_11149472183.jpg

n2o_1417_540_11147082410.jpg

And, older sexy-beast Ji Tae!

2006011114412728265_1.jpg

oooh, just looking at him makes me happy!

photo credits to kr.yahoo.com

Guest Azura

jujubee...thanks for setting up this thread for this talented actor.

i would love to see him in a drama in future. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Movieweek's 25 Most Beautiful Faces of 2006

[아름다운 얼굴 25]김혜수 장동건 전지현 차승원 이영애

꼭 1년 만이다. 지난해 이맘때, 내로라하는 국내 사진작가 70명의 추천을 받아 ‘아름다운 얼굴’ 25인을 꼽았었다. 올해는 86명의 작가들이 이 특집에 기꺼이 참여해줬다. 영화 포스터와 스틸, 패션 화보, 광고 사진 등을 주로 촬영하는 작가들이 추천한 130여 명의 배우들 중 점수를 많이 받은 25명이 이 안에 담겨 있다. 피사체로서 빛을 발하는 최고의 얼굴들이다. 여기 속하지 않은 배우, 또 작가들이 미처 꼽아주지 못한 배우들이 아름답지 못하다는 것으로 곡해되지 않았으면 한다. 이제, 대한민국을 대표하는 얼굴들을 만나본다.

1. Kim Hye Soo

2. Jang Dong Gun

3. Jeon Ji Hyun

4. Cha Seung Won

5. Lee Young Ae

6. Jo In Sung

7. Jeon Do Yeon

8. Lee Na Young

9. Hwang Jeong Min

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Jin Young

12. Ryu Seung Beom

13. Won Bin

14. Kang Hye Jung

15. Yoo Ji Tae

16. Bae Doo Na

17. Lee Byung Hun

18. Uhm Jung Hwa

19. Kang Dong Won

20. Lee Jung Jae

21. Kim Tae Hee

22. Lee Jun Ki

23. Moon Geun Young

24. Soo Ae

25. Im Soo Jung

htm_3_20060612180237020000020300.jpg

15 유지태(남자 8위)

사진제공 | 김지양 _ 세븐 스튜디오

촬영을 할 때마다 매번 완전히 달라진 유지태가 느껴진다. 대단한 집중력과 변신 능력을 갖고 있다.

송창래 _ Look 스튜디오

<주유소습격사건>을 찍고 나서 바로 촬영을 했었다. 아직 풋풋할 때였는데, 시선 처리 같은 게 매우 자연스러웠다. 순수하고 꾸미는 걸 싫어해 길거리를 돌아다니며 자연스럽게 찍었던 기억이 난다.

김정한 _ 포토그래퍼

꾸밈이 없고, 감정 표현이 풍부하다. 자신의 의사보다는 포토그래퍼의 의사를 이해해 컨셉트에 충실하려고 노력한다.

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

a real good actor. i enjoyed his acting skills in many of his movies i've yet to see natural city, but soon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

6/21/06 – Yoo Ji Tae (유지태) is selected to lead the movie “Hwang Jin Yi (황진이, 黃眞伊)” costarring with Song Hye Gyo. Currently, the production company is negotiating the contract with him. His role in this movie is Nom Yi (놈이) who stays in Hwang Jin Yi’s house taking care of various things and becomes her first lover. Recently, Yoo Ji Tae proudly becomes a new director. His first directed film “How Is the Blind Dream (장님은 무슨 꿈을 꿀까요)” is selected to compete in the “competitive section”in “The 2nd InDPanda International Short Film Festival (인디판다국제단편영화제)” held in Hong Kong on 8/3.

200601231711021120_1.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07181758470.htm

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...606231137401120

credits: CindyW88 @ news thread

This guy is truly talented , not just as an actor but it seems now as a director too !

I do hope to see him in a drama one day , but wow he's been chosen to lead Hwang Jinyi , acting with Song Hyegyo !! :w00t:

i thought he always been more interested in directiing then acting :) .......oh just some news about his new movie. .i read about this movie quite a while back .and because it is by the same director who did bungee jumping of their own ..so i was kinda of anticipating it ..and it seem to be such a sad love story about a man who lost his girlfirend who died just a few days before their wedding .his girlfriend died in the famous 1995 collapse of the shopping mall in korea ...so the tale is how he ten years later is still remembering his love

200606080000252l2.jpg

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I watch his movie Ditto (with Kim Ha Neul Kim (김하늘) & One Fine Spring Day 봄날은 간다 (with Lee Young Ae (이영애) since then I like him....he's so cool ;) Looking forward 2 see him in another movie or maybe drama....I just received his movie Running Wild from my friend....I will watch it sometimes in this week.... :rolleyes::phew:

i thought he always been more interested in directiing then acting :) .......oh just some news about his new movie. .i read about this movie quite a while back .and because it is by the same director who did bungee jumping of their own ..so i was kinda of anticipating it ..and it seem to be such a sad love story about a man who lost his girlfirend who died just a few days before their wedding .his girlfriend died in the famous 1995 collapse of the shopping mall in korea ...so the tale is how he ten years later is still remembering his love

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...080000252l2.jpg

Thx shirley for the info abt his new movie ;)

• 3 weeks later...

jt28vs.jpg

YOO JI TAE is one of the sexiest actors in korean entertainment. Being extremely tall and having a distinct looking face. I can never forget his portrayal in OLD BOY.. what a SEXY SEXY VILLAIN!! *swoon* perhaps the sexiest villain i ever laid eyes on.

294489_500x500.jpg

200511241918411120_1.jpg

In terms of acting, for me i think Ji Tae is good at playing either the sexy beast or the lovelorn gentlemen. So if he's not playing the sexy beast, playing sweet, lovestruck, type of characters in the movie is a sure fire.

His tiny eyes are either sexy or sad. I like the outline of his new movie. It sounds really romantic and I love stories of guys who can't forget about their tragically lost love.

00480114_2.jpg

00356697_2.jpg

with kim hyo jin

00356701_2.jpg

jt19hn.jpg

source: empas

I really thought Yoo Ji Tae was the highlight of the movie Symphathy for Lady Vengeance.. hehe. even if he had only 1 minute screen time. the rest of the movie was pretty dumb/weird for me but because I got to see YJT I thought it was alright ;) made me smile a bit after the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

^Really? I thought "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" was FANTASTIC. But I agree twas cool seeing him (and SKH, SHK, KHJ, YJS, etc) in cameos.

New poster for his new movie "Traces of Love"

d158601au6qq6.th.jpg <-- clickable thumbnail, the pic's pretty big

YJT's solid in any role, but it's nice to see him in a melodrama again. "One Fine Spring Day" was his last one, right? That movie broke my heart and I fell completely in love with him. armanigurl's right: those tiny eyes can look soooo sad.

He and Kim JiSoo look good together in the poster. I love YJT, I loved KJS in "This Charming Girl", and I loved "Bungee Jumping of Their Own" (same director), so am definitely looking forward to this one.

..and it seem to be such a sad love story about a man who lost his girlfirend who died just a few days before their wedding .his girlfriend died in the famous 1995 collapse of the shopping mall in korea ...so the tale is how he ten years later is still remembering his love

Aww. I'll be preparing my box of tissues then. (useless trivia: I remember reading that the director of "Sorum" and "Blue Swallow" lost his wife in that mall collapse :()

When I heard he got casted in "Hwang Jin Yi", my interest in it went up a couple of notches.

He's so hot in the Ditto & Sympathy 4 pic! :wub:

I wonder if we'll ever get to see the movie(s) YJT has directed. Kinda curious what his style is (and if he's any good, heh).

200606080844185549bao1.jpg

Download clip | Watch online

Archived