Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Doctor Prisoner, 닥터 프리즈너

@gm4queen For me, it was clear that NYJ was not just fighting against Seon. But the latest episode revealed that he knew from the start who was the true villain, LJJ. He is the tiger. This means that he must know about the murder attempt against  LJH with the car. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Dear @bebebisous33 chingu! I just watched ep 13-14 & still have to watch ep 15-16 to catch up with the latest! But as in ep 13, yes you are absolutely right!

Han Bit whispered NYJ about the master mind & I just had a hunch that it would be LJJ!!!! Then I am right!  NYJ knows it from the very beginning that LJJ is the tiger & his main enemy! But LJJ just want NYJ to destroy Director Seon! And I wonder why! What is LJJ after..??! But NYJ is so smart at trapping director Seon in his own trap! And NYJ is gonna be the next medical director! Whoahhh... This is more intriguing than I thought!

And LJJ is the one who is searching for Han Bit!!!! Why is that? Then Han Bit must have known some of LJJ's dark secrets or something harmful to his career!!! Should watch ep 15-16 as soon as possible!! 

And here is the comedian of the show.... He is so annoying & funny at the same time! yellow-onion-head-emoticon-45.gif?1301920893Love you, Lee Jae Hwan!!!!

080d9e05f5d09be3e8b5f4a18ea2b82e0bb6109b

• Like 8

@gm4queen I can't find it in my heart to like Lee Jae Hwan. :sweatingbullets:

He is a spoilt brat and he needs to be locked up forever for that tantrum he threw at the start of episode.

He is still instrumental in the death of the couple and their unborn child.

I just hope that all these people will get their punishment and NYJ can get closure after the exposure.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Of course dear @mrsj3n chingu!! How to forget his jerk side!! :angry: He is non-less than an animal!! He knows nothing about humanity & that's why three people died because of him! :( Just watched ep 15-16 & I am pretty sure that NYJ will break down the whole medical history! Director Seon, LJJ & Lee Jae Hwan are my top villains in the show! I feel like LJJ & Director Seon are both after Taekang Group!!!! Go Go Go, Na Yi Jae!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: We are counting on you!!!!!

And now I can't wait to see upcoming eps!! This is an amazing series that makes you addicted to the screen every second! :wub: The game is totally on!!!

Some BTSs of upcoming scenes, I think...

8433_8095_4459.jpg

And their off screen bond is so precious! :wub:

98586_89481_5723.jpg

• Like 11

Yeah with the scenes of LJH in prison getting beaten up by cell mates trying to be some sort of comic relief, it made me disgusted cause I can’t get over how he used a bat to hit the car of the deaf pregnant couple. I’m not sure if they’re trying to make him more likable or what, but it doesn’t work for me cause I still hate his guts even if his big brother was the mastermind behind it all and he’s really just a puny coward with all bark and no bite. Doesn’t change the fact that despise him tremendously. 

On a lighter note, who else ships the prosecutor with JH??? Their scenes on the other hand jus make me ship them more and more as the episodes go on :wub:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, philosophie said:

Yeah with the scenes of LJH in prison getting beaten up by cell mates trying to be some sort of comic relief, it made me disgusted cause I can’t get over how he used a bat to hit the car of the deaf pregnant couple. I’m not sure if they’re trying to make him more likable or what, but it doesn’t work for me cause I still hate his guts even if his big brother was the mastermind behind it all and he’s really just a puny coward with all bark and no bite. Doesn’t change the fact that despise him tremendously. 

Lol. For me right, yes I do hate him. But I think the production kinda demoted him to a side character. When I first watched it thought that he was the main villain. Haha. Sooner or later he gets beaten up and I was like :thumbsup:. Because this show has a lot of twist and turns omg and it’s messing with me. Haha.

One thing is for sure, NYJ could just use LJH as a pawn and I think it will stay that way through out. Which is cool. Giving LJH a taste of his own medicine as to get used and being forced into doing things whatsoever.

EP 16, kinda gave me a little creep. I love the fact that NYJ is trying to control the special ward.  But I’m creeped out by the fact that during NYJ’s attempts to make stay of execution people dies. He is practicing like what Doctor Elder Glasses Seon said. Which to me breaks the main lead look. And then him being able to play things around behind the curtains is really nice. This is one different drama I see. I love this!

Btw can I say that NYJ have that bit of psychopath trait?

Hi~ @mrsj3n My unni flip hair gang :) 

i just want seon to get executed lol. He is wayyyyy too evil compared to LJH. But LJH is evil as well. :) I hate seon more now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Well... This is worth watching! I hope it's NYJ & Mrs. Oh's plan to distract Jung Ui-Sik! And I kind of agree with dear @philosophie that they look so cute together but his face says that he is a jerk!!! :D Hah haaaa!! That's only my opinion!! I don't know about you, guys!!! But at the end, all are jerks here! :o

201904162381062634_1.jpg

Ans dear @sushilicious chingu, NYJ is like a black market dealer for now!! Isn't he..??! I sometimes feel like he is doing double roles here as a good doc & a jerk doc! :o But I can't blame him for what he's doing!!! He will soon break down all the villains in the show!!!! YES YES YES!!!! Can't wait for today's eps...... :w00t: More juice is coming up!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ans dear @sushilicious chingu, NYJ is like a black market dealer for now!! Isn't he..??! I sometimes feel like he is doing double roles here as a good doc & a jerk doc! :o But I can't blame him for what he's doing!!! He will soon break down all the villains in the show!!!! YES YES YES!!!! Can't wait for today's eps...... :w00t: More juice is coming up!! 

I love his crooked roles hahahah. Let's call him the black knight lollllll :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[Ratings] "Doctor Prisoner" Leads Far Ahead

photo1054160.jpg

"Doctor Prisoner" is on a roll.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Doctor Prisoner" rated 12.4% and 14.5% nationwide on the 17th.

The figures decreased slightly from the previous episodes but "Doctor Prisoner" is strongly in the lead.

MBC drama "The Banker" rated 3.8% and 4.1% while SBS drama "Big Issue" rated 2.5% and 2.8%.

Spoiler

photo1054159.jpg

source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LOL its like LJJ knew he was being recorded when he talked to HB but did he not think that that would ever be used against him. Also did all AJC want was to see his child before he goes overseas or something? I thought since hes in that special ward that he could see his family easily or something like that? Can anyone explain the Congressman Jung situation or is that something no explained fully yet.

• Like 3

Watching latest episode be like..

tenor.gif?itemid=5323119

My feeling is exactly how they play the intense background music at every scene and then the beeping sound at the end?

That sounds like my heartbeat sound being amplified!

NJY! How brilliant his mind work after he gel up his hair aye?

My God... just as I thought he has a road block.. Bam! There's an underlying message behind that road block and it is to his advantage again!

Wow... brilliant.. just brilliant!

I can't wait for tonight's episode!!

P.S: I'm ashamed for doubting NYJ earlier when there were reported to have 2 dead inmates.

I thought he really tested on them to fabricate the illness or even if they deserve to die, I was a little upset and disturbed that NYJ had turn to such a dark side to manipulate human lives.

And then...... the truth of the death revealed?

Damn... colour me blind....

I shall no longer doubt our dear doctor but will just faithfully bite my nails when I get too anxious for him!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Can we just get Prosecutor Jung and Miss Oh together? I love their chemistry :lol:

Everyone in this drama plays their characters well. Love how this drama always has a twist. Never once bored with it.

An insurance fraud by a hospital? Who would have thought of that? Haeun Hospital is really disgusting and thanks Director Seon for digging his family's own graves.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

i like how NYJ always manage to get ahead of things, like the show will keep showing instances where he's definitely driven to a corner and all hell's about to break loose, but the next moment you see that NYJ is ahead of them again. I like where this is going, I just can't wait to see what happened to Han Bit and LJJ's ultimate plan :O Nam Goong Min really looks so handsome in suits T_T 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I am loving this drama as well. But I feel like for NYJ, the fight has only just begun. Dr. Seon was never his match, since from the beginning he has set up a net to catch him. Now NYJ is facing LJW, who is his real opponent.  The battle of wits is going to be a lot more competitive. Perhaps we will see more moments of NYJ not in so much control, and that can be more interesting and thrilling. 

But he also has made a lot of allies. He's done a lot of bad things, but in doing them he really won over their hearts. So many people, including prosecutor Jung, the psychiatrist, the prisoner leader. They are super willing to serve him, in ways that threats and black mailing can't do. 

• Like 5

Omg....

My heart!!!!

Just as I thought things are going NYJ's way... suddenly THAT happened!!!!!

Why??

Who does he report to??

That betrayal!!!!!!

And what's up with villains and their whistling... aargh!!

• Like 4

“Doctor Prisoner” Remains Most-Watched Drama Of Thursday Nights

by E. Cha
f1ecb1502ed8469392183bd72b3de701.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s “Doctor Prisoner” shows no signs of slowing down!

On April 18, the suspenseful medical drama continued its domination of Wednesday and Thursday nights. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Doctor Prisoner” scored average nationwide viewership ratings of 12.3 percent during its first half and 14.7 percent during its second, marking a slight increase from the night before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318606wpp/doctor-prisoner-remains-most-watched-drama-of-thursday-nights

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I only watched wednesday's eps so far & I feel like I was watching the finale ep! What a DAEBAK drama..??!! :wub: Director Seon has fallen in his own trap & NYJ is on the game!! Right from the beginning, I just had a hunch that NYJ can't be this bad & now we know that he has done nothing wrong! :) He just backfired Director Seon's plan & that's what it should be! 

And by the way, someone(diector Seon) said that he has a army to break the lone NYJ down! Then what happened to that army..??! :w00t: I am curious!! :sweat_smile: YES YES YES!!! He is loosing all the cards & his destiny is pretty clear now!!! NYJ will make sure that Seon meets with full destruction without family or money! :o This is fantastic!!! Can't wait to watch yesterday's eps!!!

19 hours ago, PeachyPeach said:

Can we just get Prosecutor Jung and Miss Oh together? I love their chemistry :lol:

Of course, I want them to date too! They are too cute & match well! :wub: Tit for tat couple!!! :D

• Like 7