[Drama 2019] Doctor Prisoner, 닥터 프리즈너

larus

@gm4queen Yes, NYJ is well aware that LJI and her mother are just interested in the inheritance but don't forget that he is not really siding with them. He doesn't give all his info. That's why I am convinced that NYJ despises them too as they show no concern for others. NYJ is determined to protect the weak ones from the powerful ones. That's why he is asking different "weak" people for their help. Like he pointed out, the more they are working together, the more they can defeat the powerful ones. Besides, we were given the impression that Oh Jung Hee was framed as well hence NYJ had no problem to help her get a stay of execution. He knows that she is not a bad person. NYJ obtained the support from An Jin Chun. From my point of view, NJY will come to help AJC to cut ties with his wife's family. Notice that he is trying in the long run to correct the wrong verdicts. 

Notice that MYR's husband is not dead. He has been just lying in bed for three years, however LJH and MYR show more concern for the inheritance than for the CEO's health. They don't question why he became so sick like that. Their greed and their selfishness are the reasons why "weak" people get hurt and this is what NYJ is trying to stop.

NYJ had no idea that LJJ had Han So Geum as psychiatrist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NYJ is letting LJJ know because he is using the info in order to divert his attention. He has already predicted that either his sister or doctor Han will be kidnapped in order to blackmail him. That's why he will use Seon as pawn. Little by little, more and more people are working with him. Even LJH was interested in this as he knew that the driver intended to kill him.

• Like 4

I thought MYR mentioned about protecting the hospital with her daughter?

It's not about the inheritance after all or have I misread the subtitles or the intention?

I'm was cracking up in the latest episode when Prosecutor Jung mentioned to Director Seon about the doctors running around with their syringes when they want to find out something.... which was exactly my sentiment of the show! Lol

If Prosecutor Jung is going to be Miner of the Year, the syringes is going to be weapon of the year!

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

NYJ is always three steps ahead of the others. Seon has now become NYJ's puppet king and this is important. Even if Seon is recommended by LJJ and MYR, both are thinking that Seon will obey them. Seon threatens LJJ so that the latter is forced to accept Seon as the future VIP center director. MYR believes that NYJ just helped them by proposing Seon. However, both sides are being played in the end. Seon will only listen to NYJ as he is the one who made his dream come true. But at some point, SMS will have to face the consequences of his actions. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I kinda love that Director Seon and NYJ are working together, they all need to band together in order to take down LJJ. 

Also, the actor playing LJJ was absolutely superb in the entire scene where he was talking with the psychiatrist about his childhood and his mother. Especially the part where he was like having a spasm, it was so realistic and felt so raw that it legit made me uncomfortable. 

This is a really "fun" revenge drama to watch because everyone keep upping the other side so nobody stays on the losing side for too long. It makes for a very entertaining show, and a huge pet peeve of mine is when the good guys get beat down for forever before they start to fight back. Thank goodness the horribly sad backstory of NYJ only lasted for one episode because those are usually really sad to watch. :tears:

• Like 6

Wait. Director Seon is working with NYJ?

I thought Director Seon turned his back on NJY again when he met up with LJJ towards the end?

The latest episode has me all excited and worried and confused. 

Me while watching:

tenor.gif

One moment,  it's victory for NJY!

Another moment, it's set back for NJY!

Another moment, it's victory again.

And then set back again.

And victory and set back and victory and the cycle continues... 

And in the end... I no longer know who is winning now. Lol

Help anyone? :sweatingbullets:

Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mrsj3n I don't think Director Seon is gonna be really genuinely working for LJJ anymore since LJJ tried to pin the Assemblyman's murder on him. He said so himself, he knows LJJ was trying to get rid of him, and LJJ's just too dangerous to even try to use the Assemblyman's evidence of LJJ's corruption for leverage. LJJ would just murder him, so he'd rather work with NYJ for the time being to gain what he wants. This is just my take on it though. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@mrsj3n Seon is definitely working for NYJ. There is no doubt about it. Right now, NYJ is the one winning. First, Seon made it clear to LJJ that he knows that doctor Ko has been working for him. This means, NYJ and the pharmacist know that the doctor is the murderer of the Assemblyman. Notice that when LJH had his seizure, the doctor Ko no longer paid attention to him. In my opinion, LJH was faking it and became a witness. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Wait. Director Seon is working with NYJ?

I thought Director Seon turned his back on NJY again when he met up with LJJ towards the end?

The latest episode has me all excited and worried and confused. 

Me while watching:

One moment,  it's victory for NJY!

Another moment, it's set back for NJY!

Another moment, it's victory again.

And then set back again.

And victory and set back and victory and the cycle continues... 

And in the end... I no longer know who is winning now. Lol

Help anyone? :sweatingbullets:

Lol

Ahahahaha. Me too. But, as long as there's still a cycle means the competition still on and none of them give up yet.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3

Yes, I only now got the time for watching Doctor Prisoner this week's eps! Just watched wednesday's eps & I am more curious over NYJ now!

First, I was really praying that NYJ will save congressman Jung but the opposite happened! :( And who & what injected him...???! The suspect deleted his all traces from CCTV footages & I don't think it'll be easy going for NYJ to short out the things! And deabak at the end of the eps.... NYJ is taking a huge step over LJJ! This is totally mind blowing! :o And is it only me or LJJ's illness is gonna play a role in next eps..???! Tagging dear @bebebisous33 & @mrsj3n friends! 

And I like Kwon Nara's short hair cut! She's more pretty & looking independent in short hair!! I really like that! :wub: Finally, she got her bro but who's LJJ attacking next..???! Is it Dr. Han or NYJ's sis.???! Can't wait to see the next eps! :)

And no doubt, this is probably one of the best currently airing dramas in South Korea!! :wub:

• Like 5

There're some points that I'm a lil bit confused about (or maybe I've missed somewhere during the way) hopefully someone can help clarify:

1) Director Seon had been caught up with several misdeeds but seems like he could get away with those. For ex, about the fake medicine for the prisoners (and reselling the real stuff to other hospitals/ clinics) thingy, how could he (and the prison guide I forgot the name) not been under investigation or arrest for that?

2) Also, it seems that he could get away with his Haeun hospital's scandals (insurance, fake diagnosis, ...) too. He's only cleared from trying to kill the politician Jung right? But then he got released completely? How about the charges against Haeun stuff? 

3) From what I understand, Han Bit escaped from the hospital 3 years ago and has been nowhere to be found since then; but he was still under arrest at the time. Now that he showed up, doesn't it mean that he has to come back to the prison again? I know he's innocent, but on record he was a prisoner isn't he? 

I'm enjoying the drama so much but these lil points keep bothering me. Hopefully some sweetie here can help, I really appreciate it!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hello dear @mimi8592 friend! Welcome to the Soompi world!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 And yeah, I will try to answer your questions as much as possible!

1) I think Seon proposed to Na Yi jea to help him, in return for helping him getting to Na Yi Jae's real target, Lee Jae joon. That's how Seon got released!

2) Seon fabricated that Na Yi Jae is responsible for Insurance issue & Seon got away with the suspicion...  Then Na Yi Jae backfired very charge to Seon again but he just got away with his cunning mind! And Seon didn't kill Congressman Jung! Suspect is someone else & I think it's all Lee Jae Jung doing that!! And after congressman Jung's death, Lee Jae Jung will have his shares as well!!!!:o!

3) Han Bit & Na Yi Jae are like best buds! Bit calls Na Yi Jae hyung & it's all their plan that Bit disappeared all of a sudden! 3 yrs ago, Bit used to work for Jae joon’s father and he’s asked to take the shares in case something happens to him!!! Then Bit witnessed Lee Jae Jung's misdeed with his own father & was escaping from Lee Jae Jung!! And then Bit left with no choice but to surrender himself & went jail! He there met Na Yi Jae & told him everything about Lee Jae Jung! And then it's Na Yi Jae's plan that he made Bit disappear for his & his sister's own good & planned to trap Lee Jae Jung!

I dunno if you find some answers in my post but glad to meet you, new friend!! :wub: See you soon!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

There're some points that I'm a lil bit confused about (or maybe I've missed somewhere during the way) hopefully someone can help clarify:

1) Director Seon had been caught up with several misdeeds but seems like he could get away with those. For ex, about the fake medicine for the prisoners (and reselling the real stuff to other hospitals/ clinics) thingy, how could he (and the prison guide I forgot the name) not been under investigation or arrest for that?

2) Also, it seems that he could get away with his Haeun hospital's scandals (insurance, fake diagnosis, ...) too. He's only cleared from trying to kill the politician Jung right? But then he got released completely? How about the charges against Haeun stuff? 

3) From what I understand, Han Bit escaped from the hospital 3 years ago and has been nowhere to be found since then; but he was still under arrest at the time. Now that he showed up, doesn't it mean that he has to come back to the prison again? I know he's innocent, but on record he was a prisoner isn't he? 

I'm enjoying the drama so much but these lil points keep bothering me. Hopefully some sweetie here can help, I really appreciate it!!! 

To question 1, 2, 3: Beats me too. Dir Seon at least has money and influence.

You know, this show actually reminds me to another "doctor" k-drama that is ridiculously illogical yet sinfully addictive due to the unbelievable plotline. Care to take a guess? Hint: It starts LJS.

Anyhow, while NGM is doing well in his dramatic leading role, the supporting casts are actually doing a great job too, that sometimes i forget who is the star of the show. CWY particularly. He has practically been on screen on back to back dramas. We recently saw him in Sky Castle and now we also see him in Nokdu flower! And everytime he plays a different kind of role and his appearance also change that I don't know if I prefer him with or without facial hair haha...

KBC on the other hand is such a sweetie in real life but he is always playing the baddie on tv. But he does give you chills when he is in villain mode. Unfortunately, the girls are overshadowed by the men. So far I'm most impressed with JHK playing MYR.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, dzareth said:

Anyhow, while NGM is doing well in his dramatic leading role, the supporting casts are actually doing a great job too, that sometimes i forget who is the star of the show. CWY particularly. He has practically been on screen on back to back dramas. We recently saw him in Sky Castle and now we also see him in Nokdu flower! And everytime he plays a different kind of role and his appearance also change that I don't know if I prefer him with or without facial hair haha...

So true! All the cast is outstanding! I sometimes feel that I am watching a real revenge plot not a K-drama! :) Their hard work is the key to the success!! :wub:

And I love this guy so much!! He has a unique features in his face to fit the perfect villain! :wub: Hope he gets more recognition with his evilness!! :o

image_readtop_2019_259642_15561551823724

• Like 4

Yes, I just fully watched last week's eps & I am curious over so many things!

Now according to Na Yi Jae's plan, Bit holds the rights for congressman Jung's shares. I dunno if it is vice or not but Na Yi Jae giving Seon the chance to become the VIP of Taekang group is a masterpiece! :o I am not clarifying Seon's bad deeds here but why do I feel that he's gonna be a good guy or something surprise because of Na Yi Jae..???! It's a very uncomfortable feeling for me! 

And how did Na Yi Jae know that Lee Jae Jung's gonna attack his own father overnight...???! Oh God! This Na YI Jae guy is a lot more dangerous than I actually thought! He is having all the cards now! :blink:

WE still have few more weeks for finale but I am desperately curious for the ending of Na YI Jae's game & other's fate! This is a wonderful ride to the justice by a doctor!! :)

20190402132833978385_0_710_400.jpg

Looking forward for the next eps!! :wub:

• Like 5