Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Doctor Prisoner, 닥터 프리즈너

Well.... I couldn't keep myself from Doctor Prisoner & watched yesterday's eps right away! :lol:

And another action packed, block baster eps they were!! :o I am pretty stunned by this plot! So Han Bit discovered that LJJ injected his own father & Han Bit himself ended up in jail to escape from LJJ! And just wow! LJJ's father himself doesn't want his son to be the heir of their company! And when they showed that Han Bit is with NYJ's sis, I at once had a thought that "Yes, now LJJ will soon go after NYJ's sis!" & unfortunately the same would happen next week! 

And what an outstanding act by Namggong MIn! I never thought that he could be this fierce! :o His facial expressions are so on point!

57597610_2190076857970515_56926910186719

57649133_2190076884637179_37589961624686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWAwDyv9Xw

And another salute for Kwon Nara!! I was so touched when she chased her bro crying all the way!!! :( :confused: :cold_sweat: She is a great actress!!!!!

57433644_2190076887970512_50663823476502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvfACZfy350

And I still think that NYJ has some other major target rather than breaking down LJJ & director Seon! By chance, is that haeun hospital that his mother died without proper treatments..???!! :unsure: Then it's all natural that he can go to the extend to get revenge from them!! :angry: What do you think, dear @bebebisous33 chingu..???!! Tagging @mrsj3n & @philosophie chingus as well!!!!

And this is a Fantastic ride!! I got my 1st k-drama addiction for 2019!!! :wub: I don't know why this thread is so quite even though the series is a super hit but I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! :wub: All the cast is greatly chosen for their respective roles!!!! :) JUST GREAT!!!!! Can't wait to see next week's eps!!!! :o

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

@gm4queen I was away for a few days hence I could only watch the latest episodes today. In my opinion, NYJ is not just targeting LJJ. Yes, the latter is responsible for the death of the mute couple and their unborn child therefore he knows the true personality of LJJ. But I have the impression that there is more to it because if his true enemy was just LJJ, why didn't he side with MYR and LJI from the start? Notice that he uses their support but he doesn't rely on them entirely. He uses LJH as tool for a bargain, yet he never asked for their support in order to protect Bit Na. No, he lets them in the dark... Furthermore he knows about the future meeting and the importance of the shares. Notice that Seon signed a contract selling his shares from Haeun Hospital and so did the other relatives. Then he asked Oh Jung Hee to change the hospital's legacy: create a just world. That's why in my opinion, his true purpose is to change Taekang Group and Taekang Hospital so that neither LJJ nor LJH nor his mother get the inheritance, especially the hospital. If he gets the shares, then he can become the next CEO. Moreover, if he owns Haeun Hospital... this can change the vote in his favor. Since they are all focused on their own interests and believe that he wants to get revenge, they don't think that NJY has a different purpose. What do you think about this?    

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello dear @bebebisous33 chingu!!

Yes, I read your analysis & I love your ideas of NYJ! :wub: And I personally think that LJH is only a side character in NYJ's drama plan! :D His main lead is LJJ but why do I feel that NYJ would take the advantage of LJJ's disease to break him down! And I am still not clear that why NYJ wants taekang group & hospital for himself..???! Is he planning to merge it with Haeun hospital or am I missing here something..???! :o Things are too fishy here! No one knows NYJ's next move & it's very dangerous for his enemies! And NYJ will make LJJ & Seon go bankruptcy & they two guys are after each other, aren't they..???! And why is Seon after Taekang group & LJJ while he is having Haeun hospital..??!! They are getting each other's throats now & I am more curious over the plot! This is gonna be a fantastic ride!

Can't wait to see next eps....

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear @bebebisous33 chingu!!

Yes, I read your analysis & I love your ideas of NYJ! :wub: And I personally think that LJH is only a side character in NYJ's drama plan! :D His main lead is LJJ but why do I feel that NYJ would take the advantage of LJJ's disease to break him down! And I am still not clear that why NYJ wants taekang group & hospital for himself..???! Is he planning to merge it with Haeun hospital or am I missing here something..???! :o Things are too fishy here! No one knows NYJ's next move & it's very dangerous for his enemies! And NYJ will make LJJ & Seon go bankruptcy & they two guys are after each other, aren't they..???! And why is Seon after Taekang group & LJJ while he is having Haeun hospital..??!! They are getting each other's throats now & I am more curious over the plot! This is gonna be a fantastic ride!

Can't wait to see next eps....

LJJ wants to become the next CEO but he is not really interested to become the director of Taekang Hospital and the new VIP hospital. However, the position of the hospital director is important in that quarrel for the succession therefore he needs someone who will be his ally. If he becomes the CEO of taekang Group, then he can nominate someone who will become the next hospital director. That's why he needs someone on his side. However, he knew that Seon was just greedy and was not entirely trustworthy.

Seon's biggest wish was to be recognized as powerful, to become famous. He wanted to make people forget about his malpractice which ruined his reputation in the first place. Notice that on the paper, he was just the director of that prison, while in reality he was the real owner of that hospital. So he was working in the shadow which Seon only saw as a step. LJJ used doctor Ko in order to get rid his threads. Assemblyman Jung had files against LJJ and Seon represented a thread as he knew that he would try to use the files for his own advantage. As conclusion, Seon will be framed for Jung's death. He had the means, the motives and the opportunity, LJJ set him up. For the first time, Seon will experience what unfairness and injustice means. So far, he doesn't see his wrongdoings hence he shows no regret. LJH is showing no remorse either therefore his real punishment will be, when his family loses the seat of the CEO, so that he has no longer powerful connections.  

I hope, this could answer your questions.  

You are right: LJJ's illness is a weakness, especially since his illness can affect his judgement. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:22 PM, gm4queen said:

I don't know why this thread is so quite even though the series is a super hit but I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! 

I rarely come here because Russian subtitles have to wait a very long time. Now 17-18 ep. I looked.
But I really like this drama. The confrontation of Dr. Na with everyone around him is incredible! He thought over all his moves and counted all without exception ... He is a genius!
And I am amused by the chemistry between the prosecutor and Mrs. O. So I want them to kiss and be together. The sweetest couple!:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Dear @bebebisous33 chingu!! Yes I got all my answers in your post! And I just forgot to mention some facts before so....

Mo Yi Ra & her daughter don't want LJJ to take over the company! Hence they join hands with NYJ! But do they know about LJJ"s illness..?! I am not sure! And NYJ doesn't seems to fully trust Mo Yi Ra & her daughter! I don't really get his desire here.... But it's clear that he is using LJH as a bait to reach Mo Yi Ra!

And LJJ knows that Han Bit witnessed his cruelty towards his father, but does he know that Han Bit has classified info of him against the company..??! I think LJJ is chasing him for the witness about his father's death! But I could be wrong!

Can't wait to see the next eps.... This is intense! :wub: And so glad that Prosecutor Jung has joined NYJ! And you are so right, @Friendly kitty, these two are so good looking together! :) And looks like Mrs. Oh is teaming up with Dr. Han! This is worth watching!!!!!

image_readtop_2019_251381_15559829733721image_readtop_2019_249631_15559152683720

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@gm4queen Yes, NYJ is well aware that LJI and her mother are just interested in the inheritance but don't forget that he is not really siding with them. He doesn't give all his info. That's why I am convinced that NYJ despises them too as they show no concern for others. NYJ is determined to protect the weak ones from the powerful ones. That's why he is asking different "weak" people for their help. Like he pointed out, the more they are working together, the more they can defeat the powerful ones. Besides, we were given the impression that Oh Jung Hee was framed as well hence NYJ had no problem to help her get a stay of execution. He knows that she is not a bad person. NYJ obtained the support from An Jin Chun. From my point of view, NJY will come to help AJC to cut ties with his wife's family. Notice that he is trying in the long run to correct the wrong verdicts. 

Notice that MYR's husband is not dead. He has been just lying in bed for three years, however LJH and MYR show more concern for the inheritance than for the CEO's health. They don't question why he became so sick like that. Their greed and their selfishness are the reasons why "weak" people get hurt and this is what NYJ is trying to stop.

NYJ had no idea that LJJ had Han So Geum as psychiatrist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NYJ is letting LJJ know because he is using the info in order to divert his attention. He has already predicted that either his sister or doctor Han will be kidnapped in order to blackmail him. That's why he will use Seon as pawn. Little by little, more and more people are working with him. Even LJH was interested in this as he knew that the driver intended to kill him.

• Like 4

I thought MYR mentioned about protecting the hospital with her daughter?

It's not about the inheritance after all or have I misread the subtitles or the intention?

I'm was cracking up in the latest episode when Prosecutor Jung mentioned to Director Seon about the doctors running around with their syringes when they want to find out something.... which was exactly my sentiment of the show! Lol

If Prosecutor Jung is going to be Miner of the Year, the syringes is going to be weapon of the year!

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I still have to watch this weeks eps but looks like a lot is happening.... Looking forward to see the eps! :) And we are almost near the ending of this series! :o

201903212349319127_1.jpg

• Like 7

NYJ is always three steps ahead of the others. Seon has now become NYJ's puppet king and this is important. Even if Seon is recommended by LJJ and MYR, both are thinking that Seon will obey them. Seon threatens LJJ so that the latter is forced to accept Seon as the future VIP center director. MYR believes that NYJ just helped them by proposing Seon. However, both sides are being played in the end. Seon will only listen to NYJ as he is the one who made his dream come true. But at some point, SMS will have to face the consequences of his actions. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I kinda love that Director Seon and NYJ are working together, they all need to band together in order to take down LJJ. 

Also, the actor playing LJJ was absolutely superb in the entire scene where he was talking with the psychiatrist about his childhood and his mother. Especially the part where he was like having a spasm, it was so realistic and felt so raw that it legit made me uncomfortable. 

This is a really "fun" revenge drama to watch because everyone keep upping the other side so nobody stays on the losing side for too long. It makes for a very entertaining show, and a huge pet peeve of mine is when the good guys get beat down for forever before they start to fight back. Thank goodness the horribly sad backstory of NYJ only lasted for one episode because those are usually really sad to watch. :tears:

• Like 6

Wait. Director Seon is working with NYJ?

I thought Director Seon turned his back on NJY again when he met up with LJJ towards the end?

The latest episode has me all excited and worried and confused. 

Me while watching:

tenor.gif

One moment,  it's victory for NJY!

Another moment, it's set back for NJY!

Another moment, it's victory again.

And then set back again.

And victory and set back and victory and the cycle continues... 

And in the end... I no longer know who is winning now. Lol

Help anyone? :sweatingbullets:

Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mrsj3n I don't think Director Seon is gonna be really genuinely working for LJJ anymore since LJJ tried to pin the Assemblyman's murder on him. He said so himself, he knows LJJ was trying to get rid of him, and LJJ's just too dangerous to even try to use the Assemblyman's evidence of LJJ's corruption for leverage. LJJ would just murder him, so he'd rather work with NYJ for the time being to gain what he wants. This is just my take on it though. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@mrsj3n Seon is definitely working for NYJ. There is no doubt about it. Right now, NYJ is the one winning. First, Seon made it clear to LJJ that he knows that doctor Ko has been working for him. This means, NYJ and the pharmacist know that the doctor is the murderer of the Assemblyman. Notice that when LJH had his seizure, the doctor Ko no longer paid attention to him. In my opinion, LJH was faking it and became a witness. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@MidnightRain @bebebisous33 thanks! :kiss_wink:

Gosh.. I was really confused and taken aback when Director Seon told his wife he only need to meet one important man and then next scene showed him greeting LJJ. *face palm*

Geez... I need to rewatch again.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Wait. Director Seon is working with NYJ?

I thought Director Seon turned his back on NJY again when he met up with LJJ towards the end?

The latest episode has me all excited and worried and confused. 

Me while watching:

One moment,  it's victory for NJY!

Another moment, it's set back for NJY!

Another moment, it's victory again.

And then set back again.

And victory and set back and victory and the cycle continues... 

And in the end... I no longer know who is winning now. Lol

Help anyone? :sweatingbullets:

Lol

Ahahahaha. Me too. But, as long as there's still a cycle means the competition still on and none of them give up yet.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3

Yes, I only now got the time for watching Doctor Prisoner this week's eps! Just watched wednesday's eps & I am more curious over NYJ now!

First, I was really praying that NYJ will save congressman Jung but the opposite happened! :( And who & what injected him...???! The suspect deleted his all traces from CCTV footages & I don't think it'll be easy going for NYJ to short out the things! And deabak at the end of the eps.... NYJ is taking a huge step over LJJ! This is totally mind blowing! :o And is it only me or LJJ's illness is gonna play a role in next eps..???! Tagging dear @bebebisous33 & @mrsj3n friends! 

And I like Kwon Nara's short hair cut! She's more pretty & looking independent in short hair!! I really like that! :wub: Finally, she got her bro but who's LJJ attacking next..???! Is it Dr. Han or NYJ's sis.???! Can't wait to see the next eps! :)

And no doubt, this is probably one of the best currently airing dramas in South Korea!! :wub:

• Like 8