Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Upcoming JTBC Drama 2019] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥ - Fri&Sat

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

Yes indeed they are ....and about the location ...wait a little because it's just the beginning :) they will filming in a great places in Greece ...from what I read they will filming even in Santorini which is one of the most beautiful  place in Greece ...I can't wait !!!

Kdramas lately often shoot in pretty places abroad..really want to visit them after watch them...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shinuuuuuu said:

OH MY GOD my favorite melodrama writer finally back!! not really a fan of both leads but for me, story line is only what matter. this writer known for her melodrama that are super duper heartwarming that often includes not only love & romance between man & woman (main leads) but also between their family and friends. i thought she just got traumatized after what happened to Kim Woobin after UF (since she took 2 years to come back) but here she is anyway.

i'm not sure but i think there could be a male (lead on second) that is going to be diagnosed with something terminal (this writer signature) and is going to die later on. my guess? Jang Seunjo, it is! his latest drama got him playing gloomy character like one sided love, etc. and i think if it is going to be an illness this time, it could be him (or maybe the elder) since the synopsis indicate that the story is going to revolve around hospices. 

Both the writer and PD are very good and the main leads are awesome actress/actors (I'm a big fan of HJW :))  so I hope for a good drama and I hope no one die :) I don't really like the sad ending ...will see !!

• Like 2

Min Jin-woong, the next work 'Chocolate' .. Ha Ji Won twins brother

0004005960_001_20190509170106657.jpg?type=w430_q70

Min Jin-woong plays the role of Moon Tae-hyun, the fraternal twin brother of the Chef Moon. Tae Hyun is a person who has a belief that 'life is a one-shot' since childhood. 
He has been actively performing in drama such as 'Yong-pal,' 'Hanseong Man and Woman', 'My Father is Strange,' and 'Jugglers'. Particularly in 'Memories of Alhambra' along side with Hyun Bin he took on Seo Jung Hoon character and captured the hearts of viewers . 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004005960

• Like 2

Finally official confirmation of second lead!! 

Jang Seung Jo Confirms For New Drama, Joins Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang

Jang Seung Jo Confirms For New Drama, Joins Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang

May 17, 2019
by R. Jun

Actor Jang Seung Jo has officially confirmed for the upcoming JTBC drama “Chocolate,” joining cast leads Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang.

The drama is about a cold-hearted neurosurgeon named Lee Kang (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and a warm, compassionate chef named Moon Cha Young (played by Ha Ji Won). When the two reunite at a hospice, they start to heal each other’s old wounds and scars.

Jang Seung Jo — who previously appeared in “Money Flower,” “Familiar Wife,” and “Encounter” — will be playing the role of the neurosurgeon Lee Joon, a character with a big ego who can’t stand to lose. He had an incredibly competitive relationship with Lee Kang when they were children, and when they meet again as doctors, the old competition flares up again.

“Chocolate” is slated to air in the second half of this year.

Source (1)

Credit : soompi
  • Like 3

The Chocolate filming team already film on two location in Greece  Monemvasia an old town in a small island and Nafplio one of the most romantic town all over Greece. Both locations are so beautiful !

Monemvasia

D7XHc_0U0AEdK_3.jpg

Nafplio

D7hkBlrUwAAHDQK.jpg

• Like 4