[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

20191111_133750_9351.jpg
drzzYmv.jpg

Hangul: 초콜릿

Network: JTBC

Genre: Drama

Episodes: 16

Release Date: November 29th, 2019 -

Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays @ 22:50 KST

Director: Lee Hyeong-Min

Writer: Lee Kyoung-Hee

4HpIkZ0.png

drzzYmv.jpg

Lee Kang (Yoon Kye-Sang) grew up in a small seaside town, dreaming of becoming a cook. He is now a neurosurgeon. He looks cold-hearted, but, in fact, he hides his warm heart.

When Moon Cha-Young (Ha Ji-Won) was a child, she met Lee Kang at a small restaurant in the seaside town. Lee Kang cooked and gave her a meal. This is the happiest memory for Moon Cha-Young and it eventually led her to become a chef.

Neurosurgeon Lee Kang and Chef Moon Cha-Young meet again at a hospice ward.

bXMJMnh.png

drzzYmv.jpg

Ha Ji Won as Moon Cha-Young

20191108155931.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang as Lee Kang

20191119142447.jpg

Jang Seung Jo as Lee Joon

20191119142755.jpg

20191119_134650_6318.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

JTBC Drama

Chocolate

Original title:

Network: JTBC

Episodes:

Airdate:

Airtime:

Writer: Lee Kyung Hee

Director: Lee Hyun Min

Story:

“Chocolate” will tell the story of a cold-hearted neurosurgeon and a compassionate chef as they comfort each other and heal wounds from their pasts while providing food for hospices.

Cast:

Imagen relacionada

Ha Ji Won as Moo Cha Young

She is a chef, who comes from the world of international cooking competitions in Italy, is a huge humanitarian who is full of smiles. However, she does not hold back her anger when she witnesses injustice. Ever since receiving a meal from a boy that she met at a small restaurant from a town near the sea as a young girl, she decided to walk the path to becoming the world-renowned chef. 

Resultado de imagen para yoon kye sang

Yoon Kye Sang as Lee Kang

He is a neurosurgeon. He seems perfect on the outside as he has both looks and brains, but he makes it that much harder for people to approach him.  He used to be a naive boy from a small village near the ocean who dreamed of becoming a chef, but after realizing his uncertain fate, he stats to live a competitive lifestyle.

source: soompi

Note: “Chocolate” is set to premiere sometime in the second half of this year following the end of  "My Country

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Guest unlocked this topic

Thanks @icyphoenix for started this thread :D I did not know about it until this morning . I'm so happy for Jiwonn's comeback in dramaland ! Hope for a good script ! It's good that drama it will be a pre production drama...Fighting Chocolate!!  

Yoon Kye Sang & Ha Ji Won to work together for new JTBC romance drama, 'Chocolate'

chocolatejpg.jpg Singer/actor Yoon Kye Sang and actress Ha Ji Won will be partnering up for an upcoming, JTBC Fri-Sat romance drama, titled 'Chocolate'. 

In the series, Yoon Kye Sang plays the role of a cold-hearted brain surgeon named Lee Kang. While living a rigid life led by his career alone, Lee Kang meets a warmhearted chef named Moon Cha Young, played by Ha Ji Won, at a hospice ward. 

'Chocolate' will be produced and written by star director Lee Hyung Min and scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee, who previously worked together for 2004 drama 'I'm Sorry, I Love You'. This will mark Yoon Kye Sang's first small-screen production in 3 years, as well as Ha Ji Won's return to the small-screen in approximately 2 years. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/yoon-kye-sang-ha-ji-won-to-work-together-for-new-jtbc-romance-drama-chocolate

JTBC's 'Chocolate' is expected to bring viewers a healing, soft and traditional romance, airing later this year after 'My Country'.

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won & Yoon Kye Sang Buckle Up For A Sweet Ride In New jTBC Drama

DREAM ROMANCE STORY IS IN THE HORIZON WITH CONFIRMED LOVE PAIRING OF HA JI WON AND YOON KYE SANG.

Cable network jTBC sealed the deal with well-loved actors Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won for its new romance series Chocolate (working title).

Yoon Kye Sang

Set in contemporary world, Yoon will suit up for the role of a recluse neurosurgeon. Meanwhile, Ha takes her first chef role who is full of warmth. In a hospice ward, the two cross paths, inevitably drawing a love melody.

Yoon’s character sketch is a smart and perfectionist doctor. He grew up in a seaside village, and once dreamt of becoming a chef. Efficiently owning the characters he has portrayed so far, eyes are on Yoon, who is set to make his drama comeback since The Good Wife. He has been actively starring in films in the last seven years. His role in The Outlaws garnered raves owing to his shift to a crude character that is far from what he usually portrays.

Ha Ji Won

Also returning from a quick small screen hiatus, Ha Ji Won nicks her first chef role as Moon Cha-young. Brimming with positivity her new role radiates sunny disposition, but she does not tolerate injustice. The actress, who has amassed huge international following, appeared in hit dramas Secret Garden, King 2 Hearts and Empress Ki to name a few.

Chocolate reunites director Lee Hyung-min and writer Lee Kyung-hee, who teamed up for lauded melodrama I’m Sorry, I Love You in 2004. In addition, Director Lee scored recent drama favorites, The Miracle We Met and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Likewise, Writer Lee created acclaimed tearjerkers — Uncontrollably Fond, Thank You and A Love To Kill.

Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won

ANTICIPATED COMEBACKS

Yoon Kye Sang expressed gratitude to the creative team, whom he has always admired. He said, “I would like everyone to pay attention to the new drama because I will prepare hard so that the warm story can be conveyed to the viewers.”

Likewise, Ha shared the same excitement with her new leading man. “When I read the script for the first time, I received warmth and felt healed through the character I am about to portray,” she said.

The production team of new jTBC drama also invited the viewers to anticipate the newest healing romance drama starring Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang.

Chocolate will be aired sometime in the second half of 2019.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/ha-ji-won-yoon-kye-sang-new-drama/

• Like 5

15 hours ago, andra3 said:

...and about our future OTP I already see a chemistry :lol::P:lol:...Its just me ??? 

Their chemistry is visible to the naked eye. As they look at each other ... The air becomes electrified!:wub:
And how beautiful Jiwonn is! ^_^It is impossible to look away from her. And I fell in love with her dress. It is gorgeous!

But I wait for the drama more because of the plot. I hope she will look like Andante.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming JTBC Drama 2019] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥ - Fri&Sat

Musical actor Kim Sun-kyung confirmed JTBC drama "Chocolate

178917_400639_510.jpg

Musical actor and Kim Sun-kyung recently announced her confirmation for JTBC drama "Chocolate" .

Kim Sun-kyung, who appeared in the drama "Chocolate" as an obstetrician, explains his attitude toward this work. "When acting, I have to be persuaded by the characters in my own work. I become a heartfelt enthusiast. I can persuade the public, "she said.

http://m.gokorea.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=178917

• Like 2

4 hours ago, schummy_lover2 said:

wowww...i like this pair..handsome and pretty...the location of seaside looks pretty too...

Yes indeed they are ....and about the location ...wait a little because it's just the beginning :) they will filming in a great places in Greece ...from what I read they will filming even in Santorini which is one of the most beautiful  place in Greece ...I can't wait !!!

• Like 3

OH MY GOD my favorite melodrama writer finally back!! not really a fan of both leads but for me, story line is only what matter. this writer known for her melodrama that are super duper heartwarming that often includes not only love & romance between man & woman (main leads) but also between their family and friends. i thought she just got traumatized after what happened to Kim Woobin after UF (since she took 2 years to come back) but here she is anyway.

i'm not sure but i think there could be a male (lead on second) that is going to be diagnosed with something terminal (this writer signature) and is going to die later on. my guess? Jang Seunjo, it is! his latest drama got him playing gloomy character like one sided love, etc. and i think if it is going to be an illness this time, it could be him (or maybe the elder) since the synopsis indicate that the story is going to revolve around hospices. 

Edited by shinuuuuuu
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

Yes indeed they are ....and about the location ...wait a little because it's just the beginning :) they will filming in a great places in Greece ...from what I read they will filming even in Santorini which is one of the most beautiful  place in Greece ...I can't wait !!!

Kdramas lately often shoot in pretty places abroad..really want to visit them after watch them...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, shinuuuuuu said:

OH MY GOD my favorite melodrama writer finally back!! not really a fan of both leads but for me, story line is only what matter. this writer known for her melodrama that are super duper heartwarming that often includes not only love & romance between man & woman (main leads) but also between their family and friends. i thought she just got traumatized after what happened to Kim Woobin after UF (since she took 2 years to come back) but here she is anyway.

i'm not sure but i think there could be a male (lead on second) that is going to be diagnosed with something terminal (this writer signature) and is going to die later on. my guess? Jang Seunjo, it is! his latest drama got him playing gloomy character like one sided love, etc. and i think if it is going to be an illness this time, it could be him (or maybe the elder) since the synopsis indicate that the story is going to revolve around hospices. 

Both the writer and PD are very good and the main leads are awesome actress/actors (I'm a big fan of HJW :))  so I hope for a good drama and I hope no one die :) I don't really like the sad ending ...will see !!

• Like 4