Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

8 minutes ago, shinuuuuuuu said:

anyway, who's the woman getting the surgery on the next episode's preview? CY is it? why and how? i thought (at first) that'll gonna be the dementia lady. but also my question is why and how?

Right? And then one scene where she’s injured on the lip? Your question: I think the surgery is after the accident they got into and it’s CY. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blademan said:

Right? And then one scene where she’s injured on the lip? Your question: I think the surgery is after the accident they got into and it’s CY. 

i may not get what you mean by the scene where she's injured on the lip. or did i just miss something? yes, i think so too (i that's CY undergoing the surgery) but if else, doesn't that mean the injury/accident will be severe? ugh, i can't separate surgery (especially those done on the head) with anything mediocre. lmao

• Like 1

Is this drama any good? I really want to watch this considering there's Ha Jiwon on it. And it's on Netflix

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

finally catch up with the 3 episodes 

glad she cook for him :bawling:

output_70Yuhq.gif

** I need all the chocolate in the world  to comfort me with all crying I did :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Didn’t I say staying around that family does no good whatsoever to Dr. Kang? Now his stupid cousin operated on him and left a hematoma in his brain which is now affecting Kang. According to Dr. Kang’s accusation, the hematoma could have been taken care of even though he (Dr. Kang) had already passed the golden time because he (Dr. Kang) chose to operate on Cha Young first before focusing on his own injury which required surgery as well. I really hope his career as a doctor isn’t over because he seems like a skilled surgeon who can help save lives. 

So Cha Young was buried in the department store collapse with Dr. Kang’s mom. She gave Cha Young chocolate. Both mother and son are connected to her through chocolate. Heh. Dr. Kang’s mom is so affectionate. The way she was talking to little Cha Young was with the care of a mom. 

Cha Young’s brother is the worst. I wish she had continued to feign amnesia so that he would get lost. He’s a real leech.

I like that MS left a letter to Cha Young giving his consent for her to tell Kang that he’s (Dr. Kang) her first love. Somehow MS figured it out from a time in the past that Cha Young told him about her first love asa child and meeting him again as an adult. The picture in her purse gave him a clue and he figured the rest out from there. He advised her that life is too short so she should stop beating around the bush and tell Dr. Kang who she is. I agree that she should stop wasting time because both have health issues lurking now and who knows how this will all end. However, the relationship between the two is still the pits. Dr. Kang still misunderstands her and Cha Young is still avoiding him because before their car accident he told her that they should never meet again. I guess she’s trying to honor his wish. 

• Like 11

This show is so good but SO BAD for my mental health :bawling:

That car crash. Came out of nowhere!! I was so shocked - thought it was a rather romantic scene then BAM! 

LJ! I don't wanna believe that he purposely left the hematoma there. I hope they reveal later on that he had to leave it untouched because of its risky position in the brain or something :tears:

CY and LK :( Both of them can't catch a break! And they can't get away from each other as well....this show is so melo it hurts - I just remind myself of the first scene in episode 1 to make me feel better :wub:

• Like 5

Kang is already starting to forgive Cha Young...he has to let go of his desire to upstage Jun because he isn't happy doing it....Jun is not a bad guy...it was a tough call for him if he did indeed left the hematoma there in Kang's brain.....I know he cares about Kang's well being...he wants to prove himself but isn't willing to cheat...his dynamic with Cha Young is interesting...lets see where it goes....Cha Young's mom left her and ran away...what about her dad...he was nice...So many trauma...poor Cha Young and Kang can't catch a break....can they

• Like 8

3 hours ago, thanie said:

Is this drama any good? I really want to watch this considering there's Ha Jiwon on it. And it's on Netflix

If you are into melo romance you’re on the right track plus it has a very homey cinematography and healing ost :)

• Like 3

I feel like he left it there to heal slowly or else it was risky to take all of them at once. I dont think he left there, so Kang has tremors. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

finally catch up with the 3 episodes 

glad she cook for him :bawling:

** I need all the chocolate in the world  to comfort me with all crying I did :tears:

I cried when he died. I'm glad that CY cooked the dumpling stew for him; though I'm not sure why she didn't want to see him. I'm sure he would have wanted to see CY one last time before he passed. I guess it's the feeling of guilt that CY felt? ...I cried like a baby when MS died and LK didn't see him for the last time... And the fact that he died after having CY's dumpling stew... MS must have been waiting for it so badly... (crying in all types of languages right now).

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Really?! An injured doc performing surgery ha-ha..?! What if his wound contaminated her & vice versa!?:blink: A lot of logic is suspended while watching this LoL. And I was actually waiting for The Truck of Doom to show up!:w00t: Yup didn't disappoint it did.:P Jokes aside, that ahjumma was horrible. Even if your grandson got ill that's no reason to beat a person for.:angry: Glad Cha Young wasn't the cause. 

That was funny how she faked her amnesia to escape from her pesky bro! Apart from meeting Kang when they were little, Cha Young met Kang's late mom as well. Poor thing she suffers from trauma & did Jun really botched Kang's surgery?! He's now removed from his coveted position & is sent to work at the hospice. 

So Min Seong knew all along Kang was the other man on Cha Young's mind. Even at expense of his own happiness, he really did try to bring them together. Just wondering how many more ep. before he finally recognizes her.   

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know the Title & Name of the Artist for the OST (The one with a Female voice) today?

The OST was used as the BGM for the fishing scene & The preview for next week.

I will appreciate it if I can get help with this.:)

• Like 2

Hey does anyone feel this series makes them hungry? I really wanna taste the food. 

On serious side, it’s really sad see the selfish hospital family treat Kang.  I keep cheering him to tell them screw off.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know the Title & Name of the Artist for the OST (The one with a Female voice) today?

The OST was used as the BGM for the fishing scene & The preview for next week.

I will appreciate it if I can get help with this.:)

I don't know the title but I'm assuming the singer is Ailee. I really hope it comes out next week :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blademan said:

This show is so good but SO BAD for my mental health :bawling:

That car crash. Came out of nowhere!! I was so shocked - thought it was a rather romantic scene then BAM! 

LJ! I don't wanna believe that he purposely left the hematoma there. I hope they reveal later on that he had to leave it untouched because of its risky position in the brain or something :tears:

CY and LK :( Both of them can't catch a break! And they can't get away from each other as well....this show is so melo it hurts - I just remind myself of the first scene in episode 1 to make me feel better :wub:

@blademan I love your post and this drama really isn’t good for anyone’s mental health. It is very melo and sadly that is the type of drama I tend to watch only :tears: 

You are truly hopeful that LJ didn’t do that on purpose but why doesn’t he tell him that. I remember watching him contemplating what he should do. Relating the incident to the last surgery and finally making a decision. I think LJ is a very complicated character. He knows they have mistreated Dr. Kang but eventually due to his parents not believing in him put him in a bad place. Being depressed and jealous of his own cousin. 
@celebrianna  Dr Lee Kang living with that family is toxic. You are so correct. There were times , I would ask out loud why is he staying with that family. No one in that house love him. When LJ wanted to save his cousin and held his hands made me wonder why ??? Did he bother saving him when he still found him threatening. He saves him and he saves him again to destroy his hands.

Since this is a melo drama, I don’t think we will know about the surgery until much later in the drama. I think it will be revealed once Dr Lee Kang gives up being a Doctor for good. What do you guys think??

@mellinadear I to want the title and artist. I will be searching also and I find it I will let you know 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mizv said:

Hey does anyone feel this series makes them hungry? I really wanna taste the food. 

On serious side, it’s really sad see the selfish hospital family treat Kang.  I keep cheering him to tell them screw off.  

Yes.......I have been craving Banana rice cake all day

• LOL 5

Does anyone feel like the next episode's preview is super confusing!? I thought Kang and CY was slowly reconnecting but that doesn't seem to be the... thing that's happening right now? It feels like the current events are making the two drift further apart in some sense. I'm not sure if anyone feels that way, or if the drama is supposed to run this way before the two get together?

Again, cried when MS's voice came back on to read the letter to CY. MS knew that Kang was the "Peter Pan" in CY's life the entire time... Poor guy though- he was super sweet. Wish he didn't have to die to be honest. I kind of wonder if he wrote a similar letter to Kang?

I personally don't think Jun ruined Kang's life (despite his family being an entire mess). LJ would have wanted to fight Kang fair and square, so he wouldn't have acted in that way. But at the same time, it seemed like Kang did perhaps miss the "golden time" by selflessly wanting to save CY (we all know these dramas love to do these kinds of stuff - I mean, who in the right mind would perform surgery on someone when they're physically unstable? I'm pretty sure that's calling for a malpractice case right there).

I sincerely hope that CY can get rid of that leech of a brother. He's horrendous and is causing more trouble for the poor girl. I'm glad the episode also gave us more insight into CY meeting Kang's mom in the ruins of the department store, it was really sweet to know that "chocolate" background of hers. Now I'm really sitting back and enjoying what the entire mess is going to be next week between CY and Kang. Can't wait for Jun to be added into this entire mess... Hope he separates from his crappy family someday and become an independent person!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Really?! An injured doc performing surgery ha-ha..?! What if his wound contaminated her & vice versa!?:blink: A lot of logic is suspended while watching this LoL. And I was actually waiting for The Truck of Doom to show up!:w00t: Yup didn't disappoint it did.:P 

Ditto  :lol:... especially when ur a neurosurgeon?  Whoops... my hand shook when I was trying to cauterise a blood vessel.  And of course the truck of doom..:

2 hours ago, mizv said:

Ditto :lol:.  

34 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

I thought Kang and CY was slowly reconnecting but that doesn't seem to be the... thing that's happening right now? It feels like the current events are making the two drift further apart in some sense. I'm not sure if anyone feels that way, or if the drama is supposed to run this way before the two get together?

Probably slow burn.  The first few minutes of Ep1 had him running to find her again in Greece?  So I am anticipating lots of angsty being apart until the penny finally drops. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Probably slow burn.  The first few minutes of Ep1 had him running to find her again in Greece?  So I am anticipating lots of angsty being apart until the penny finally drops. :wub:

It looks out of order placement of scenes in the teasers, I think by the end of next episode they will start bonding slowly

• Like 1
  • Love 1