[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

Min Jin-woong, the next work 'Chocolate' .. Ha Ji Won twins brother

0004005960_001_20190509170106657.jpg?type=w430_q70

Min Jin-woong plays the role of Moon Tae-hyun, the fraternal twin brother of the Chef Moon. Tae Hyun is a person who has a belief that 'life is a one-shot' since childhood. 
He has been actively performing in drama such as 'Yong-pal,' 'Hanseong Man and Woman', 'My Father is Strange,' and 'Jugglers'. Particularly in 'Memories of Alhambra' along side with Hyun Bin he took on Seo Jung Hoon character and captured the hearts of viewers . 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004005960

• Like 3

Finally official confirmation of second lead!! 

Jang Seung Jo Confirms For New Drama, Joins Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang

Jang Seung Jo Confirms For New Drama, Joins Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang

May 17, 2019
by R. Jun

Actor Jang Seung Jo has officially confirmed for the upcoming JTBC drama “Chocolate,” joining cast leads Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang.

The drama is about a cold-hearted neurosurgeon named Lee Kang (played by Yoon Kye Sang) and a warm, compassionate chef named Moon Cha Young (played by Ha Ji Won). When the two reunite at a hospice, they start to heal each other’s old wounds and scars.

Jang Seung Jo — who previously appeared in “Money Flower,” “Familiar Wife,” and “Encounter” — will be playing the role of the neurosurgeon Lee Joon, a character with a big ego who can’t stand to lose. He had an incredibly competitive relationship with Lee Kang when they were children, and when they meet again as doctors, the old competition flares up again.

“Chocolate” is slated to air in the second half of this year.

Source (1)

Credit : soompi
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

The Chocolate filming team already film on two location in Greece  Monemvasia an old town in a small island and Nafplio one of the most romantic town all over Greece. Both locations are so beautiful !

Monemvasia

D7XHc_0U0AEdK_3.jpg

Nafplio

D7hkBlrUwAAHDQK.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MY MOST ANTICIPATED DRAMA OF THE YEAR!!

From second best romance drama writer, LEE KYUNG HEE (hahahaha). With HA JI WON and JANG SEUNG JOO together in a melodrama.. waaaa.. I smell another healing drama just like THANK YOU (one of my top favorites). So excited!!

N9AGD89.jpg%C2%A0

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming JTBC Drama 2019] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥ - Fri & Sat @ 23:00 KST - Ha Ji Won & Yoon Kye Sang - Premieres in December
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, shinuuuuuuu said:

is it just me or does he looks sick or does everyone in writer LKH drama looks sick? lmfao

haha :lol: I don't know about him but Chef Moon/HJW will be a patient but I really hope that isn't something serious  and no one dies ! We'll see !!! 

66448309_629228297577454_2734480034847047967_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com

65271527_429187324598970_5266862602399687055_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 2

@andra3 as far as i know writer LKH always make her male character sick, she never did female (cmiiw) or at least not to the point of sick to death. i'm sorry i love you, innocent man, thank you, uncontrollably fond all were LKH's work and all of them got it's male sick whether main (lead) or not hahaha. LKH likes to make her female character strong and likeable. not a fan of suzy's acting but i think she did well in UF (i don't know if it's hers or her character in the drama). so i hope HJW too this time! can't wait!!!

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥ - Fri & Sat @ 23:00 KST - Ha Ji Won & Yoon Kye Sang - Premieres in December
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 8:01 PM, shinuuuuuuu said:

@andra3 as far as i know writer LKH always make her male character sick, she never did female (cmiiw) or at least not to the point of sick to death. i'm sorry i love you, innocent man, thank you, uncontrollably fond all were LKH's work and all of them got it's male sick whether main (lead) or not hahaha. LKH likes to make her female character strong and likeable. not a fan of suzy's acting but i think she did well in UF (i don't know if it's hers or her character in the drama). so i hope HJW too this time! can't wait!!!

Not all. Her works also touches healing melodrama like Thank You (which is one of my top favorite, a drama about HIV), Innocent Man (revenge), Wonderful Days(family drama). So I am hopeful that this one will be more of family reconciliation and rekindling romance.

• Like 4