[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

Hullo all...

Just started with this a couple of days ago on Netflix and it's definitely brimming with potential. Certainly gorgeously shot and attractive to look at. The premise is one  that I'm always a sucker for... broken people finding their way to one another while finding some measure of healing. It's been a while since I've seen HJW in anything so I'm glad this drama found her. I was about to note that the small town angle gives off a Thank You feel and lo and behold (after a bit of googling)... it's the same writer weaving her usual magic. ;)

The hospice backdrop provides a heartwarming platform for the leads to play out their traumatic past and continuing attraction while dealing with the quirks of the residents living on death's doorstep. I could have eye-rolled at the childhood connection but there was something delightful about the first meeting although the joys of first love were cut short by a domino effect of often tragic choices.

The only part of the show that I find hard to watch is the brother... who is an insufferable leech of a human being whose purpose in the show seems to be a perpetual thorn in the flesh of his sister and being an impediment to her personal happiness.

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

would oppa from his jealousy stay all night , don’t change his clothes until she come back  :joy:

or he like striped shirts :tounge_wink:

his stripes turned from grey to purple.. just like his life.. grey and boring until CY pops excitement into his life and now he is all purplish (bruises from the fight hahaha) :yum: but i’m wondering why would he grab CY’s hand to feel his forehead.. he should be grabbing her hand to feel his heartbeat!!! aww this man needs extra lessons.. chingus, let’s guide him hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Re watched the drama since morning, and getting more hooked into this. 

But no matter I re watched this I still can't get why that grandmother keep belittle Kang..... why she took him in and why she came to Kang when he's little, if it only to make his mother and him suffer like now. She is so heartless..... I keep thinking, while watching his grandmother belittle him and his uncle and aunt treat him bad, next episode the grandmother wants to shut down Hospice, why not if Kang just forget coming back to Geosung and ask Hospice for him.

He can practice there while treating his patients. Then after his skill recover he can just operate the patient without having taking them to Geosung. Hospice will be big for sure, and his uncle and aunt will come after again like hyena, but this time Kang won't stay still. He should fight them and showed them how greedy and disgusting they are since the beginning.

I can see Jun is having kindness and soft heart. Where on earth he got that good traits, seeing his hyena parents like that.

But since last week we keep getting death from our beloved Hospice member Kim haraboeji, Fartsy halmoeni, and Iron Ranger no 3.... they are such a scene stealer... especially Ji Yong.... he always can create a smile every time he appear....

I hope HJ eonnie is recover, and can acknowledge Jun's love this time, so Jun will become happier and make peace with Kang...

• Like 4

he should be grabbing her hand to feel his heartbeat!!! aww this man needs extra lessons.. chingus, let’s guide him hahahaha

He got Zika virus :joy: checking head temperatures is a most 

He would help with laundry next :joy:

he may learn between now & then 

15773689401577368854.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

preview translation for ep 10

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6lLbLfpO8g/

MCY: Patients in here aren't people that will leave soon but people who are living their live to the fullest every day
MY: I know that you like someone
Kang: Who is the person that I like?
MY's gesture: 'Noona' (he is referring to MCY)
Kang: You're wrong
MY: But why did your face turn red and get flustered?
Kang: What do you mean that I'm blushing or getting flustered
Joon: Do you like Kang?
MCY: I don't like dr Lee Kang. He is just a person that I'm grateful of because he has saved my life. There's nothing more than that

Can't MCY just admit her feelings and let herself for a small happiness with Kang :( 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Ep. 9 was so great. It had me smiling the whole way through especially the scene with CY and LK. 

Its amusing seeing LJ at the hospice doing community work. He's playing cupid even though he doesnt realize it. LJ and LK are fighting just like the old days. LJ really wants to win at everything, that's probably why he's so keen to being close to CY. I doubt he has any intention other than wanting to mess with LK. The interaction between LJ & CY is good too. 

So many good things about this episode, especially with the development for the two leads. CY/LK under the white cloth, LK full blown jealousy, them meeting at the subway & him choking on the sandwhich, LK putting CY's hand to his forehead, CY getting into his car. I love that CY specifically tells LK she did not want to ride with LJ & LK is just grinning ear to ear, even catching himself. These two are so cute. I want happy things for CY&LK to start & end strong together. 

Ep. 10 looks like there's going to be a dramatic turn for the two leads and other characters. I'm glad that LK is starting to acknowledge his feelings for CY. CY seems like she's reluctant about her feelings for LK, which is understandable because what happened with MS. LK was doing the same thing too. I wonder what will LK do with the ultimatum from his grandma.  I'm curious about what's going to happen with the boy with the foster mother & the biological mom/brother. I want to know what's the outcome for the director & madame w/alzheimer. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, blademan said:

COME ON MAN.

LJ is all sweet with CY now??!!!! WHY.

Please don't do this...his sweet side is making me feel things :crazy:

He likes her....not like likes her but more like fond of her....bonus is that he knows it gets to Kang

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

30 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

He likes her....not like likes her but more like fond of her....bonus is that he knows it gets to Kang

Most definitely. 

Like when LJ went to her under the umbrella and wanted to take her home. CY didnt even want to go into his car because she so modest and LK is so jealous lol.

The sandwhich scene was so great. I love how LK is starting to be intune with his feelings for CY. He wanted her to get into his car. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Just started this drama, but I'm already excited to see where it goes. I will say that anyone who eats left over food that someone else was eating in a public place and a person they don't know, grosses me out....makes me question their hygienes. This is a hospital where sick people go--wouldn't be eating food left by a stranger.

That aside, good start.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4