[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

Their chemistry though :wub:

6 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Loving the sceneries

Loving the OST

Loving the characters, maybe not so much of LK's grandma,aunt&uncle, n MCY's brother

Loving the food scenes :wub::wub:

But there's only one episode this week??? WHYYYYYYY???

Why not two?

Also there's an update on Ailee's OST!! It's getting released on Sunday!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Preview translation for ep 6

Director Kwon: Why did you lose Ji Yong?
Kang: Stop stop
JY: I won’t become better. At all
CY: Do you know that today is the last birthday of Ji Yong? Can you tell me about it?
CY: I become sick on my birthday and I always visit the hospital every time. I don’t celebrate my birthday, just like Ji Yong. Ever since that day, I had never...
Kang: What did happen to Moon Cha Young in the past?
Woman: Moon Cha Young was trapped inside when the department store collapsed
Joon: Does Kang like (?) ?
Kang: Happy birthday. Please don’t be sick again, especially on your birthday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

thanks @alleram95 for the translation! so.. CY wasn’t abandoned in the department store.. she probably was there with her mom (and dad?) to celebrate her birthday or something then the tragedy happened, they died. she became alone.. :cry:

Tot I heard she told Kang cousin whn she was 12yrs old, mum abandoned her at the department store whn she was faking dementia? When she ws trapped she wsnt calling out for her mum but her aunt if I recall?

Neway the brother reminds me of her drama "wht happened in Bali". Hope she does sthg abt him in this Chocolate.

• Like 3

Cant' the scriptwriter and director just "kill off" Cha Young's twin, He does not contribute much to the story, except to irritate viewers. He only wastes screen time. He's just an added burden to CY's already heavily burdened life. Just let him meet the truck of doom while he's doing his selfie. That would do the trick.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Tot I heard she told Kang cousin whn she was 12yrs old, mum abandoned her at the department store whn she was faking dementia? When she ws trapped she wsnt calling out for her mum but her aunt if I recall?

im finally watching ep5 with eng subs!! :blush:

• Like 1

Another tearjerker episode :tears:

I hate CY's brother with a passion! Idk how anyone can excuse him for his behaviour - especially with the old man.

LJ does not seem like a threat in the SLS department :D he seemed more humane in this episode. I like that the writers are delving into his backstory as well. I need to know how he turned out that way - he's almost an enigma at this point. 

LK and CY. I can see that he's slowly realising his pre-conceived notions about her was way off base. He still thinks of her as the girl who cheated on his best friend with another man (which will only make it more heartbreaking when he finds out it's him :(). But it is an improvement! 

Also :lol: such a shocker to find out that the nurse is the Director's older sister and the older chef used to be his wife!! WHAT EVEN. I did not expect that at all!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Good god can they just get shot of that awful brother already. What is his purpose? She has enough angst with her ptsd and abandonment. The site of him is a turn off. The didn't need his character just to add extra issues.. Urgh

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Ep. 05 was so emo:bawling:

I felt bad for that poor grandpa.. he reminds me so much of my late parents..:( His son I hope has good reasons for not showing up.:P I liked that image of a white butterfly flying among a field of tall grass.. Butterflies for me have always been beautiful & delicate. They signal rebirth & freedom in some ways.. 

So Jun isn't entirely heartless, he had a one-sided crush but alas she married someone else. Poor thing looks like her days are numbered like Min Seong & the grandpa before her as well. I liked how supportive Cha Young was to that ahjumma & proved her wrong that she wasn't to blame for messing up the patient's meal.

Despite being a pathetic excuse of a bro, Cha Young shielded him from being beaten by that grandpa. He doesn't deserve such a sis tbh. It appears as if both Cha Young & Kang have been abandoned & I do hope he recognises her eventually LoL.   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

i forgot where i saw that brother before.. misty? :confused: he literally leeches his way from korea to greece to korea again.. omg :astonished: he cheated the old grandmothers in cards, scolded the jajjiangmian grandpa.. and let his sister shield him instead of the other way round.. what a jerk!

then again, its through the confrontation we learnt more about the poor abandoned grandpa.. :bawling:

so, did LJ intentionally left the clot in LK’s brains? or is it really the golden timing?? i got confused.

3 hours ago, blademan said:

Also :lol: such a shocker to find out that the nurse is the Director's older sister and the older chef used to be his wife!! WHAT EVEN. I did not expect that at all!

hahaha!! i love this fun fact!! when the nurse scolded the director.. i was thinking, wow great nerves she has! then, his sister?! :glasses: so all this while, CY is being a very good friend to MS’s mom, which i think CY isn’t aware as well..

• Like 4