[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

• 1 month later...

FINALLY !!!! First poster for Chocolate drama !!! 

"Healing Magic"… 'Chocolate' Yoon Kye Sang X Ha Ji Won, emotional teaser poster

2019103101002578300183151.jpg

JTBC's new Golden Drama 'Chocolate' will be aired first at 10:50 pm on Friday, November 29, following 'My Country'

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201910310100257830018315&servicedate=20191031

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥ - Fri & Sat @ 22:50 KST - Ha Ji Won & Yoon Kye Sang - Premieres on November 29th

First teaser for JTBC’s Chocolate with Ha Ji-won, Yoon Kye-sang

by tccolb

cho6.jpg

A new video teaser has been released for JTBC drama Chocolate, featuring lead actors Ha Ji-won (Hospital Ship) and Yoon Kye-sang (The Good Wife).

The story of Chocolate is centered around the two characters, who run into each other at a hospice and develop a connection through cooking and food. Their personalities are contrasts, with Ha Ji-won playing fiery chef Moon Cha-young and Yoon Kye-sang playing the aloof neurologist Lee Kang. However, as they learn more about each other, they discover commonalities in their past experiences. The two gradually fall in love through the solace and encouragement that they find in one another, and they’re able to heal and move on from old emotional scars.

The newly released teaser starts with Ha Ji-won upset and standing by a house outside at night. There is a quick shot of a white plate bearing the word “Ever” written in chocolate powder before it cuts away to a landscape of water. The text on the screen reads, “There was a time that I lost my way.” In voice-over, Ha Ji-won explains: “When it hurts so much inside that I can’t breathe, I eat chocolate.” We briefly see a pair of hands preparing chocolate in a bowl and it cuts to Ha Ji-won looking off in the distance. As the camera pans across a peaceful view of the town, Yoon Kye-sang replies: “I don’t eat chocolate.”

Cut to an explosion and a thick cloud of dust. Yoon continues, “I liked it when I was young, but, at some point, I just, I just stopped eating it.” As he speaks, there is a quick sequence of shots showing the sea, tree leaves, an injured face, a boy making something with chocolate, Yoon Kye-sang crying, and someone in a hospital bed. It cuts away to a reflection of two people sitting on a bridge with the caption: “In an endless pit of despair, I was met with longing.” A closer shot reveals Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won sitting together on the bridge and having an evening picnic with soju and snacks. The teaser comes to an end with a shot of melted chocolate being drizzled over a cake.

Directing for the drama is PD Lee Hyung-min (Miracle That We MetStrong Woman Do Bong-soon) and writer Lee Kyung-hee (Uncontrollably FondWonderful Season) is penning the scripts.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched a melodrama as I’ve mostly been sticking to rom-coms this year, but I’m starting to really get in the mood for a good romance melo. Having both Ha Ji-won and Yoon Kye-sang in the cast is a big draw as well. The writer does have a tendency to go really big on having a tortured male lead, which I don’t always like. But, I do have a soft spot for Sang-doo, Let’s Go to School and Nice Guyso hopefully Chocolate doesn’t disappoint!

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama Chocolate is currently set to premiere on November 29.

source: dramabeans

• Like 2

Chocolate Main Poster

07adbd14-d1eb-40bf-971c-d4828d35ceb8.jpg

The poster contains the images of Lee Kang (Yun Sang Sang) and Moon Cha Young (Ha Ji Won) in a picturesque landscape. The sweet kiss moment warms the hearts of the viewers beyond the excitement. Expectations are already focused on the sweet and bitter romance they will create.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2018111

Love this poster !! I am so exciting waiting for drama !! I'm counting the days until the drama will be broadcasting !!   

Yoon Kye Sang Reveals Why He Chose “Chocolate” As His First Drama In 3 Years

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Chocolate” has revealed new stills of Yoon Kye Sang!

“Chocolate” is a melodrama that tells the story of cold-hearted neurosurgeon Lee Kang (Yoon Kye Sang) and compassionate and warm chef Moon Cha Young (Ha Ji Won), who reunite at a hospice and learn to heal each other’s scars and pains through food.

Yoon Kye Sang is Lee Kang, a boy from a seaside village who once dreamed of becoming a chef, but when faced with harsh reality, decided to become a neurosurgeon.

On why he chose “Chocolate” as his first drama in three years, Yoon Kye Sang said, “I always wanted to appear in a human melodrama with deep emotions. Lee Kang seems like a very cold person on the outside, but he has a warm heart. That was one of the biggest charms of the character.”

Yoon Kye Sang Reveals Why He Chose “Chocolate” As His First Drama In 3 Years

yoon-kye-sang-chocolate-0.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363752wpp/yoon-kye-sang-reveals-why-he-chose-chocolate-as-his-first-drama-in-3-years

Spoiler

72218525_149814946398381_6385610527954422149_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1

'Chocolate' Yoon Kye Sang-Ha Ji Won, Sweet Warm Romance… Flutter UP

Teaser Image Capture

The video, which begins with the sparkling and gentle waves, is intrigued by Lee Kang's narration, "I knew I could save." Lee Kang, a brain neurosurgery who sits in the hallway of the operating room and tears like a child, reveals the warm inner and wounds hidden inside a cold look like a scalpel.

Cha-young Moon , who is staring at a distant place with bright and positive but sometimes lonely eyes, feels cold and is suffering in someone's arms.

Two people who live hiding their wounds and pains.

Cha-young “I am curious. I met him only once as a child, and it was my first love. ” ...

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201911091307177020290_1

• Like 1

Yoon Kye Sang And Ha Ji Won Get 2nd Chance At First Love In Teaser For New Drama “Chocolate”

Watch: Yoon Kye Sang And Ha Ji Won Get 2nd Chance At First Love In Teaser For New Drama “Chocolate”

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Chocolate” has shared an exciting new teaser!

On November 9, the drama gave viewers a glimpse of the two characters’ moving love story through its second teaser. The clip begins by hinting at Lee Kang’s emotional pain, with the doctor sobbing in his scrubs as he says in voice-over, “I thought I’d be able to save them.”

Moon Cha Young then remarks, “I started to wonder about him,” as the caption mysteriously teases, “Although it was a brief meeting on a spring day… our memories lasted forever.” The clip goes on to show Lee Kang and Moon Cha Young together as she recalls, “I met him just once when I was young, but he was my first love.”

Meanwhile, a young boy teases Lee Kang by saying, “I know there’s someone you like!” and the surgeon replies, “Who is it that I like?”

Finally, the video shows Moon Cha Young cooking a meal with love as she pleads, “Please give him the gift of his first miracle.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364546wpp/watch-yoon-kye-sang-and-ha-ji-won-get-2nd-chance-at-first-love-in-teaser-for-new-drama-chocolate

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Have Fun Behind The Scenes In Greece For New Drama “Chocolate”

Nov 20, 2019
by R. Jun

Upcoming JTBC drama “Chocolate” has revealed new behind-the-scenes images of Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won on set in Greece!

“Chocolate” is a melodrama that tells the love story of Lee Kang, a cold and emotionally closed-off neurosurgeon (played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Moon Cha Young, a warm and compassionate chef (played by Ha Ji Won). After reuniting at a hospice, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s wounds through food.

On working with Ha Ji Won, Yoon Kye Sang said, “I want to say that I’m really happy. I want viewers to feel the happiness that I feel when acting with Ha Ji Won.” Ha Ji Won said, “Yoon Kye Sang always made me laugh on set, and the atmosphere was always great while filming.”

A source from the drama said, “Greece was the first filming location for ‘Chocolate.’ It’s where Moon Cha Young’s restaurant is located, and with the actors’ visuals and the scenery of Greece, we shot some beautiful scenes. You will feel healing through the emotional and warm drama ‘Chocolate.’ The first episode will be a feast for your eyes and ears, so please look forward to it.”

“Chocolate” airs November 29 as the follow-up to “My Country.”

Source: soompi 

• Like 4