Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Speaking of Minjoo, i feel like she's the lovechild of Heejoo and Jinwoo :lol: and do i need to believe that you don't play more their kisses? why it's not on your list? graciousness! my pc burns playing them over & over again in the slowest motion possible :crazy:

 

 

14 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I love that Jinwoo becomes warmer whenever he is around Heeju, and people dear to him and adding @deluluishealthy favorite scenes lol, there are many:D

 

For Jinwoo Minjoo scenes, everytime Minjoo teases her beloved ahjussi;)

 

7 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

Maybe because their kisses are topping the favorite list we don't even need to mention them:wub: If they were to have a child like Minjoo, gosh Heeju will need a lot of energy and patience to deal with her 2 boys, Minjoo, and little Minjoo:lol: I can imagine an alternate universe where Jinwoo takes Seju under his wings, then they become immersed playing AR game all day long only to be scolded by Heeju when they get home/finish, with Minjoo fanning the fire LOL

 

uh oh how do you guys know me so well? OFC the kiss scenes are on top of all thank you vm you haven't any idea how many times I replay it for the sake of -that 0.1x slow-mo.gif- which I post on MoA thread after trial and error LOL

 

so which one do you prefer? the first or the second? me? BOTH OFC. I CAN'T CHOOSE.

 

Min Joo never failed to surprise Jin Woo with her fresh idea, and I really saw her as Jin Woo and Hee Joo love child! @rori0711 I'm so proud of your imagination! we are on a same level lmao altho he's only -my type of ajeossi- for Min Joo, but both of them ady have this cute affection for each other.

 

@hyuuhikari this girl too! I imagined how Hee Joo will scold both Jin Woo and Se Joo bcz they (again) skipped meal bcz of the game.

 

ahh domestic life of them is the most beautiful thing which I hope we'll get for the ending :")

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, deluluishealthy said:

uh oh how do you guys know me so well? OFC the kiss scenes are on top of all thank you vm you haven't any idea how many times I replay it for the sake of -that 0.1x slow-mo.gif- which I post on MoA thread after trial and error LOL

 

so which one do you prefer? the first or the second? me? BOTH OFC. I CAN'T CHOOSE.

different situations, different feelings, but both are:heart:

I CAN'T CHOOSE TOO

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends...hope we will have a happy ending for HJ n JW.

 

I read SJJ interview again....maybe what she said was we might see less love story between HJ n JW in 2 last eps...because there're many unfinish business in his life. 

 

SJJ: "....If Jin Woo is supposed to take his relationship with Hee Joo seriously, he will have to handle more things and solve them thoroughly. I hope audiences will pay close attention to thestory in which Jin Woo will pay his mental debt to Hyung Suk instead of his love affairbecause this really is an important thing to me.."

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone :D

Let stay positive for our last 2 episode this week :D

Hope SH & HB will work together again for another drama / movie project.. 

 

Is this reporter just delulu like us??? :lol:

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

Edited by binx07
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, binx07 said:

Hello Everyone :D

Let stay positive for our last 2 episode this week :D

Hope SH & HB will work together again for another drama / movie project.. 

 

Is this reporter just delulu like us??? :lol:

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

Why did both reject the offer from sbs to accept the one from tvn?

 

My answer: Probably tvn is more liberal than sbs that allows hb to eat up lips peacefully & also they get to travel abroad, since abt 50% of the drama were filmed Spain & other countries.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lxands said:

Why did both reject the offer from sbs to accept the one from tvn?

 

My answer: Probably tvn is more liberal than sbs that allows hb to eat up lips peacefully & also they get to travel abroad, since abt 50% of the drama were filmed Spain & other countries.

good point hahaha...it's obvious if i am in their shoes, i will choose Memories of Alhambra in a beat with that material & production team.  Actually, the writer/director at sbs offer that time was not bad, hopefully there will be another chance.

 

@binx07 they are delulu like us :joy:  Let's cross our fingers and toes they get to work again preferrably in a film.

 

 

@hyuuhikari it's a behind the scene cut. You're right, this scene is serious but look at these 2, Shinhye can't still and Hyun Bin is kinda smiling as well, not yet in character. Oh boy! what are we going to do with these 2? i really like that Ep 14 bts, so much feels :D:wub:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lxands said:

Why did both reject the offer from sbs to accept the one from tvn?

 

My answer: Probably tvn is more liberal than sbs that allows hb to eat up lips peacefully & also they get to travel abroad, since abt 50% of the drama were filmed Spain & other countries.

 

30 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

good point hahaha...it's obvious if i am in their shoes, i will choose Memories of Alhambra in a beat with that material & production team.  Actually, the writer/director at sbs offer that time was not bad, hopefully there will be another chance.

@binx07 they are delulu like us :joy:  Let's cross our fingers and toes they get to work again preferrably in a film.

@hyuuhikari it's a behind the scene cut. You're right, this scene is serious but look at these 2, Shinhye can't still and Hyun Bin is kinda smiling as well, not yet in character. Oh boy! what are we going to do with these 2? i really like that Ep 14 bts, so much feels :D:wub:

 

Nice reason! Especially if they're looking for fresher material, then MOA it is:lol: is it too late hoping for more intense/longer kisses?? I'm still hoping, tho now I only the drama to end with a BANG, either BANG as in fantastic ending or ending that makes you want to BANG you head to your desk or wall (hopefully no LOL), I don't care abt happy ending or sad ending anymore just ends on a good note^_^

 

Are you sure you want a 2 hour film? @rori0711 @binx07 why not an at least 16 hours of sizzling chemistry?:wub:

Maybe a drama from writer KES and director she's usually working with? since they have worked with her at least once, and well, KES, romance, TVN, usually have nice result if we're looking at ratings and popularity. I'm sure there are other good director-writer combos but I don't really know:sweatingbullets:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The magic lives on for our charming sweethearts, Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo

DxVZEMcU8AARwiK.jpg

ctto

 

4 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

 

Nice reason! Especially if they're looking for fresher material, then MOA it is:lol: is it too late hoping for more intense/longer kisses?? I'm still hoping, tho now I only the drama to end with a BANG, either BANG as in fantastic ending or ending that makes you want to BANG you head to your desk or wall (hopefully no LOL), I don't care abt happy ending or sad ending anymore just ends on a good note^_^

 

Are you sure you want a 2 hour film? @rori0711 @binx07 why not an at least 16 hours of sizzling chemistry?:wub:

 

not too late my dear, SJJ is very unpredictable, maybe we'll get a heart attack seeing jinwoo kissing Heejoo behind a wall :w00t: 

2 hours of Jinwoo hugging, rolling in the bed kissing Heejoo i mean :lol: kinda married life or a dangerous affair sort of? ok i'm getting nuts here :crazy:

KES, is like SJJ, great at male characters but not so with heroine. The upside is she wrote very nice romance with lots of skinship. How about Signal or Reply 1988 writer? I find them excellent writers too.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

not too late my dear, SJJ is very unpredictable, maybe we'll get a heart attack seeing jinwoo kissing Heejoo behind a wall :w00t: 

2 hours of Jinwoo hugging, rolling in the bed kissing Heejoo i mean :lol: ok i'm getting nuts here :crazy:

why is it getting hot in my room... *fanning myself* :lol:

 

too bad I can't watch the drama live cos I think it's my internet connection making me unable to stream, not the streaming link:tears: I'll just follow the recap in drama thread while binge-watching PSH Doctors:D

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

KES, is like SJJ, great at male characters but not so with heroine. The upside is she wrote very nice romance with lots of skinship. How about Signal or Reply 1988 writer? I find them excellent writers too.

Honestly, I haven't tried watching both, I haven't found the... passion(?) to watch them:sweatingbullets: But I do hear good things abt Signal and Reply series^_^ maybe someday, I'm still catching up on HB & PSH projects, watching Nonstop 4 clips sometimes and A Millionaire's First Love 2 days ago costed me lots of tissues:cry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! 

Shinhye ah, Hyun Bin ssi,  thank you for breathing life to MoA.

You worked hard. Can't imagine any other actor as Jung Heejoo/ Emma & Yoo Jinwoo aside you.

DxXtJR_XQAABq5M.jpg

ctto

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats for finishing the drama~ hope the actors & actresses, staffs, production team get rewarded, and for our magical couple also supporting casts to get many awards for their performance in the drama:wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurm.. not sure what to say after episode 16.. I’m already sad today is the final episode, but then the ending is so not worth to be watched. Hee Joo and Jin Woo last met in ep 14.. no closure even after a year.. so many questions left unanswered. Why give this cliff hanging ending.. Is this game meant to destroy Jin Woo from the start. He lost almost everything since playing this game. I wished Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye will team up again after this.. their pairing is such a waste to this drama. Can I hope for more BTS of them in ep 15 and 16? I dont think so.. Kim Eun Sook should write another drama for them.. poor my shipper heart.. Sorry for my rant.. I’m too emotional after the ending. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all!!  After a long time stepping here.. I can't with the sad ending.. It's really heartbreaking.. Why why why

They were not destined to be happy even in reel life also :bawling:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...