2. Chicken Mayo

3. Keun-ilnassne-i-agassi-na-neomu-midji-mayo 

:lol:

Mkkpbua.jpg

cr.MotA DC

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I missed our thread & OTP suddenly!

MoA ruined me. Still can't move on from it past 1 year.  

chasing the same level of suspense, thrill and romance and hopefully I will encounter it in other dramas again soon... 

• Like 2

Thanks @Draviu for a sweet albeit long mv.

Nothing more i have to say aside from HyunBin unarguably looks great with each of his 5 leading ladies.

shipping aside, what strikes me the most is how proud i am of Shinhye. To be able to stand side by side as HyunBin's leading leady among these renowned and accomplished actresses is such an honor. To work passionately hand in hand with Hyunbin in creating a well made production, Memories of the Alhambra; learning from and respecting each other in terms of professionalism and real life character is such an opportunity of a lifetime. 

Shinhye worked her richard simmons off to get to the place exactly where she is right now. She stayed grounded after all her successes and continue to improve herself not to please anyone but to give herself sense of fulfillment. She has no regrets with her life including her choices as an actress knowing fully that her past shaped her to be the kind of woman and actress she is at present. Years from now, I can see Shinhye walking the same league with these talented senior actresses. :)

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@gets0meair heol! the uploader suddenly remembered this video exist in his drive awaiting for upload?? :w00t: :P

Belated happy Birthday to gamer Daepyonim Yoo Jinwoo gone bonkers searching for Seejoo, and he who came back to his true love Heejoo :lol:

• Like 2

@rori0711 I notice that the person also recently uploaded old PSH videos from her "The Royal Tailor" premiere events. Maybe they initially wanted to keep these videos to themselves but they had to free some space in their harddrive lol.

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif 

cr.dcgall

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gets0meair each of these gifs holds a special place in my heart. thank you so much :wub:

I can only imagine the amount of feels and excitement when Heejoo finally get into VR action :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2

The nougat crackers that Shinhye brought to Knowing Bros is a product of Busan, and Shinhye first had it when she was filming MotA. Do cmiiw, but I think the caption in the IG posts below (made by the lady who made the crackers) says Hyun Bin and Shinhye loved the crackers so much, so the lady sent 100 boxes for them and the staff back then.

I guess Shinhye has such a fond memory of the crackers, that she got some again and brought 1 box to Knowing Bros :) 

• Like 2