Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh, dear. Shinhye's Thai FM is cancelled.

Does it mean that we have to wait until July for videos from the Tokyo FM? :bawling:

 

Photos from Tokyo FM, courtesy of SALT

D6vAn-VU8AAOsW8.jpg

D6vAn-LUIAAJgRL.jpg

D6vAn-NVUAAije-.jpg

D6vAtp0UYAApQjO.jpg

D6vAtpzUIAEAKLy.jpg

D6vAtpzUwAE_OKI.jpg

D6vAy4lUwAE-i0n.jpg

D6vAy4jVUAAVsWy.jpg

D6vAy4kUwAAhYlh.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updates on Instagram from both :wub:

Shinhye wears extension? Wig? Is there another photo shoot with Mojo S Phine? Audition for a movie/drama? (the last one is what I'm hoping for :D)
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gets0meair their mantra: when you update, i update . It's our thing :D

 

8 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Shinhye wears extension? Wig? Is there another photo shoot with Mojo S Phine? Audition for a movie/drama? (the last one is what I'm hoping for :D)

yes...Mojosphine must have put no short hair under their terms & condition :lol: 

Like you, fingers crossing Shinhye ditched reviewing scripts and say yes to an action or period film/ project already. Me not really choosy eh :D  

 

13 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Does it mean that we have to wait until July for videos from the Tokyo FM? :bawling:

nope. at least August :P I think Tokyo FM will be broadcasted in Japan at a specific date that's why it's strictly under DNR (do not reveal) 

This is the same case for her previous Japan FMs. July & Aug are too far hopefully it will be screened this June. 

 

13 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Oh, dear. Shinhye's Thai FM is cancelled.

sad indeed. Local circumstances can be heavily taxing (no pun intended) when not handled properly. SH has been in & out of BKK so their team knew the ropes well. They have good reason to come up with this decision. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

It's actually a game/ contest. Binnie's polariod shots are up for grabs as prizes. :w00t:

@gets0meair @syahirannsyakirann @AkaruiHikari @Jalhanda shall we give it a try? *kidding*

notice the last sentence below...what a random statement (or not) :P reminding us of a certain woman with short blonde hair :D

 

----------------------------------

 

trans by uncle google

2019 LOG INTO THE SPACE

The cherry blossoms were beautiful from last Saturday in April
# I could not log you out from your guest SPACE
A super-class event for more of us

LOG INTO THE SPACE.
️ I will present 'Hyun Bin's Polaroid photo' with sign for 10 minutes. .
. How to apply
1. LOG INTO THE SPACE fan meeting uploaded to SNS (MD certified photo and # necessary hash tag included)
* Mandatory hash tag
# LOGINTOTHESPACE # Our warm spring day # Thank you # The space # Darth Hartbini # Hyun Bin # Fan meeting
2. Comment on the SNS post link in this post and you are done! .
.
Application period: From May 17, 2019 to 23:59 on June 30. .
Winners Announced: July 2 Notice to VAST Entertainment SNS

We are waiting for your participation :). .
* Pictures will be distributed randomly.
* No double winning is possible.

# It's got to be __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
It is very nice to have a short hair. 
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rori0711 Lol what does that even mean? I think Uncle Google made a mistake as usual :D 

 

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

nope. at least August :P I think Tokyo FM will be broadcasted in Japan at a specific date that's why it's strictly under DNR (do not reveal) 

This is the same case for her previous Japan FMs. July & Aug are too far hopefully it will be screened this June. 

Hurry please :bawling: I want to see her sing "I'm Here" and also her version of "Is True" :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Lol what does that even mean? I think Uncle Google made a mistake as usual :D 

 

Hurry please :bawling: I want to see her sing "I'm Here" and also her version of "Is True" :lol:

say hello to Uncle Google Hyunshin shipper :lol:

let's see if she change any lyrics in 'I'm Here" just like what Binnie did in "Is True" :w00t:

 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg saw this so cute, gotta post to let my forum mates cheer up over the weekend (not sure  whether posted already)

 

now i be like cutie zombie cha/secy seo, give everyone a quiz then yall post answer to up soompi rankings ok?

 

Q: watch vid &  answer where/when did jinwoo say those words in vid ( i roughly rem, bet a phd (mota studies) would be able to say exact details)

 

PS1: vid is for binnie s fans to goo goo ga ga over his wink & ending in the most alluring tone?

PS2: he said those words (fr mota script) to his fans during fm & substituted his love target...hahaha

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

omg saw this so cute, gotta post to let my forum mates cheer up over the weekend (not sure  whether posted already)

 

now i be like cutie zombie cha/secy seo, give everyone a quiz then yall post answer to up soompi rankings ok?

 

Q: watch vid &  answer where/when did jinwoo say those words in vid ( i roughly rem, bet a phd (mota studies) would be able to say exact details)

 

PS1: vid is for binnie s fans to goo goo ga ga over his wink & ending in the most alluring tone?PS2: he said those words (fr mota script) to his fans during fm & substituted his love target...hahaha

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

Binnie is so cute and endearing!!!

 

This narration is an icon in MoA. He's witty to rephrased & addressed it to his lovely fans :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Binnie is so cute and endearing!!!

 

This narration is an icon in MoA. He's witty to rephrased & addressed it to his lovely fans :wub:

Ahh.. When will I get bored looking at his face.. Could he stop fr. doing those cute expressions! 

BTW, could my dear team translate what he said to his fans? How can we adore him even when we don' t understand what he's saying.. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rori0711 said:

This narration is an icon in MoA

 

8 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

How can we adore him even when we don' t understand what he's saying...

@gets0meair @Jalhanda dearies / phd (mota studies), what is the answer to my Q...how?...i am a failed mota/shipper fan myself...cry!

 

from Min Of Culture/Foreign Affairs (SK)... 

if you want to hear your oppa s love confession, start learning hangul/korean NOW :tounge_wink:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

Q: watch vid &  answer where/when did jinwoo say those words in vid

 

Spoiler

"there is something I wanted to tell Hee-joo if ever I saw her again — I am sick of fake tears (Yu-ra) and tears filled with excuses (Soo-jin). So seeing Hee-joo cry for me at the train station when I wasn’t even there, and the fact that she looked after me while I am sleeping after my accident, meant a lot to me."

 

Jinwoo narrated this...heading up to abandoned school bldg, after his first encounter with Heejoo back in Seoul in  Ep 8.

 

16 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

BTW, could my dear team translate what he said to his fans? How can we adore him even when we don' t understand what he's saying.. :sweatingbullets:

 

Based on the IG caption, here's shipper Uncle google's trans: 

"Someday when I meet the fans ..."
I'm ashamed to look cute at any time   
"Is it okay?"

I guess what Binnie said was "there is something I wanted to tell Hee-joo if ever I saw her again  - (insert Uncle google's trans) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this post is NOT off-topic, its my honest/best wishes for binnie as his fan

 

Today is Fathers Day in my country... the below OP is currently hot & his works in insta is going viral today... abit abt his insta works i read, he is a lover of photography (dearies yall know why not off-topic right?), his works are all on his 2children, their pics from places all over his country....wow the backdrop so beautiful, his target (children) so lovely, the significance filled with fatherly/family love

 

enjoy the pics &  appreciate our own father s love who had cared for us when we were younger (whether or not they displayed it)

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AkaruiHikari do you mean it's Father's Day in your country? If yes, Happy Father's Day to your father and your hubby. 

thanks for sharing kaji_nori06 IG which contains awe-inspiring & fatherly love posts  :wub:  It's some kind of healing for my soul, looking at the stunning views, colors and motivation behind it. :bawling:

He's one of a kind father and his kids should be very proud of him.

 

In the future, i also wish HB can share to us, his fans, something like this, his fatherly love in any form :wub:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

 

@gets0meair @Jalhanda dearies / phd (mota studies), what is the answer to my Q...how?...i am a failed mota/shipper fan myself...cry!

 

 

@AkaruiHikarichingu....I could not care less in what he is saying...I am really content just staring at him....that's me with my fangirling genes on High Mode. :lol:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HB confirmed for a new drama pairing wd Son Ye Jin ... 

 

I don’t know whether i’d watch d drama or not b’coz I didn’t find interesting in SYJ’s previous work with Lee Min Ho

 

(the reason I watched Negotiation is only because HB ... his acting in Negotiation is superb)

 

and ... i still couldn’t move on from Zinu

 

 

 

ottoke 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, trust3 said:

HB confirmed for a new drama pairing wd Son Ye Jin ... 

 

I don’t know whether i’d watch d drama or not b’coz I didn’t find interesting in SYJ’s previous work with Lee Min Ho

 

(the reason I watched Negotiation is only because HB ... his acting in Negotiation is superb)

 

and ... i still couldn’t move on from Zinu

 

 

 

ottoke 

 

 

 

I was saddened by this news. Slim chance for the both of them to enjoy each other's company. This always happens to PSH. She's being left alone in her own limelight while the guys are continuously shining to fame. Just my 2 cents. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, trust3 said:

I don’t know whether i’d watch d drama or not b’coz I didn’t find interesting in SYJ’s previous work with Lee Min Ho

Are you referring to "Legend of the Blue Sea"? Because I didn't like that drama either and that's why I was hoping Binnie wouldn't take the role. But, oh well. I will still try to watch the drama.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Are you referring to "Legend of the Blue Sea"? Because I didn't like that drama either and that's why I was hoping Binnie wouldn't take the role. But, oh well. I will still try to watch the drama.

 

 

 

 @gets0meairthe title of SYJ previous drama with MH is Personal Taste ... and regarding Legend of The Blue Sea, although I watched the drama the story didn’t really catch my attention (I watched the drama bcoz of the casts) ... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...